SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warren Caylor

+20
Neilos
scottmilligan
bravo321uk
Wes
Mark74
Slatewriter
wattie
Petco
normy
AngelCake
Ally69
Jane Lyzell
tim
Lis
obiwan
mac
zerdini
Admin
Bill
Edward
24 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Warren Caylor - Page 6 Empty Re: Warren Caylor

Post by wattie Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:18 am

And here is Caylor's considered reply:

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Posted by WARREN CAYLOR

Nothing new there then . . .??  You know, and this goes for everyone, I realy dont give a hoot or monkeys bottom what people say about my mediumship, I dont answer to any of you...I only answer to spirit.  No amount of continued acusation from, oh look..other mediums....As for other chatrooms, the knowledge is limited being as they think you dont need a visa to get in too australia just because one has NZ citizenship.    The people whom have had personal messages from loved ones will confirm the authenticity of my work, no amount of idiotic claims of magic lights, halloween webbing or voice projection will take this away from those who had a message and are no longer grieving.  I COULD GIVE YOU NAMES ..of people who claim fraud over my work, BUT I WONT...im not that sad.  Bottom line, I DONT CARE....the only ones I answer too are the spirit team.

FRAUD....99 percent of the time, for any kind of fraud to take place there has to be motive, why would I fly half way around the world, then fly back again, at a financial loss when no monies is being paid ..????...some may say it is because you are trying to get your name out there.   I dont have to try, i have bookings well in to 2016, near half a million hits on the web.......I dont need to get it out there.

Lasltly, and I would have thought by now that the mosy of you would have caught on to this.....the more you cry wolf, the more publicity you creating.  You are actually doing me a favour, so please ALL continue to shout it as loud as you like, the more you shout, the more the masses will want to come.

WHEN I FIRST started in the so called spiritual movment it was to find my mum, nothing else.  HAVING bee in it for soome time now, near 14 years I am amazed at how many MEDIUMS all have an axe to grind, yet you speak to any spirit they always say, WORK TOGETHER......well this my be seen as unspiritual, and it is only done so by those whom are glaring at thier pc, sinking thier teeth in to as mauch as they can , to then go and bounce these words of another forum, or forums....maintianed by, MEDIUMS.......soonr or later, thee sour grapes will turn rotten.....but dont come to me, as my bowl is full of nothing but light healthy fruit.

I am also known for not responding, and this is because no matter what I say, it willm ake no difference to some, as for in their minds its allready decided, or to putit more simply as one we all know wrote..the bliss and curse of ignorance. ....OMG, I cant wait to see the fall out from this posting, guess that just proves the piont.

wattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:01 pm

That's odd, not a single word about cable ties.
Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Wes wrote:That's odd, not a single word about cable ties.

Not really odd, Wes as he woudn't be able to refute the allegations...

It is, though, a sound point that no matter how much seemingly bad publicity he gets - or how much our other practitioner friend gets - it doesn't seem to tarnish their squeaky clean appearance with those who are supporters or attend their performances for phenomena.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:14 pm

wattie wrote:Gary Mannion has posted this on the PM4U website:

In reagards to Warrens seances. I was there and there was nothing wrong with the Cable ties expect in Warrens case he likes them lose enough that he can slip out. The way Warren broke the cable tie is from pulling on it to break it. Which he did because he couldn't get out himself. This being the second seance as the first one had no spirits doing the phenomenaand yet we gave him the benefit of the doubt and let him sit again to prove otherwise. In my opinion Warren went home because he was caught out. That is my opinion I am not speaking on behalf of Wallacia development Centre. I would point out for Warrens benefit though that he stated we could apply any protocol we wanted and then on the sitting refused to do anything apart form let us change the colour of the cable ties. Also the second seance is recorded and clearly has me stating the way he was tied up he could get out of yet he refused to change it and also Warren is asked are the cable ties ok to which he replies they are fine. Anyone in doubt look at the picture warren has posted of his cut hand and try for yourself. You will find that you will not be cut from your chair being dropped by spirit however you will be cut if you pull on the cable tie to break it. Also if Warren wasn't trying to get out how was his hand cut. As cable ties would only cut from friction on the skin not from sitting still. Before anyone thinks I am just posting this to cause trouble you will notice none of us have said anything bad about him he is the one coming out and saying this and that happened to him. So I felt I should give my side of the story

this was intresting especially when I know Gary Mannion collaborates with Anders Åkesson(froude) in Sweden. fight judgment about who is the greatest physical medium now - oh my God lol!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Lis wrote:Obiwan,

To my knowledge there has not yet been a report posted anywhere, however, I was informed there might well be one published before too long.

I do hope so, as I believe the public and in particular those who are into physical mediumship are made aware of what happened and why Warren Caylor really left the Wallacia Centre before his scheduled events took place.

Ok thanks Lis

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by bravo321uk Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Its hotting up over pm4u... think I will leave this here before it gets deleted

Comment by scott milligan 3 minutes ago
No Warren I came 2nd to the people vote toss or not my mediumship has not been called into question ! You and I will never see eye to eye ! The video you put on was a joke and insult to the spirit ! At lest at the end of the day I can turn to the spirit world and say I did my best for all those in the unseen world ! As you said in message you sent me karma will get you ! And I say back to you its coming around !
I stand for all those in the other world and PM has to be done right if not it proves to all those who say PM is a load of rubbish and it puts at risk all Pm's who work on behalf spirit in the right way ! Warren why is there so much question other your demos ? ? It not jealousy so you can play that card !

Comment by WARREN CAYLOR 55 minutes ago

Oh,,,Im sorry, your voted the best arnt you, lol !!!!

Comment by WARREN CAYLOR 55 minutes ago

Scott, you seem to have made the mistake that I give a toss what you think.

Comment by Donny Kelly 1 hour ago

Scott, are you like Gary Mannion also saying that Warren is a fraud?

Comment by scott milligan 2 hours ago
The problem is not the visa the problem is the way the cable tie are ! I've sat with u and happy to put my name to it and I was not happy with the way you are tied and said this to the circle leader ! After losing count of 300 plus sitting I understand how to tie the medium and strick controls are in place to ensure the medium can't be free from ties ! U know I've been unhappy with videos that you have placed on line and made it clear I do not support it ! I know guys and have countless report sent to me re séance ! I believe now it time to re think sue farrow offer of sitting !

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:00 am

Hi Obiwan,

I understand that Scott Milligan has responded to Caylor's posts on PM4U saying that he "was not happy" with the way Caylor was tied on the occasion Milligan sat in Caylor's circle, and he made his concerns clear to the circle leader.

Apparently, based on his experience in séances and the controls necessary with regard to cable ties, he seemed to be implying that he thought WC was able to get out of the cable ties, and had been given reports by others expressing concerns about WCs mediumship.

He also mentioned he was unhappy with videos that WC had posted on the internet and had made it clear he did not support it, and suggested that it might be time for WC to re-think the PN editor's offer of a séance, I presume under strict séance conditions!

Not surprisingly, it seems Caylor responded by saying: "Scott, you seem to have made the mistake that I give a toss what you think."

Of course, Caylor's response typically avoids the actual issues raised by Milligan, but that seems to be the way the man deals with all questions raised about his mediumship.

Last edited by Lis on Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:03 am

Lis wrote:Hi Obiwan,

I understand that Scott Milligan has responded to Caylor's posts on PM4U saying that he "was not happy" with the way Caylor was tied on the occasion Milligan sat in Caylor's circle, and he made his concerns clear to the circle leader.

Apparently, based on his experience in séances and the controls necessary with regard to cable ties, he seemed to be implying that he thought WC was able to get out of the cable ties, and had been given reports by others expressing concerns about WCs mediumship.

He also mentioned he was unhappy with videos that WC had posted on the internet and had made it clear he did not support it, and suggested that it might be time for WC to re-think the PN editor's offer of a séance, I presume under strict séance conditions!

Not surprisingly, it seems Caylor responded by saying: "Scott, you seem to have made the mistake that I give a toss what you think."

Of course, Caylor's response typically avoids the actual issues raised by Milligan, but that seems to be the way the man deals with all questions raided about his mediumship.

Curious.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:04 am

Thank you for your post Bravo321UK. It seems my post was unnecessary as you have been able to put up exactly what was being said on PM4U.

I, like you, wonder how long those posts will remain on that site, so it is good that they are saved on this forum for people to see.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:24 am

Very interesting events on PM4U, although in a different vein, I believe David Thompson tipped in on the visa issue over Warren Caylor.

So at this stage it appears Robin Foy may be having to work out what to do Caylor versus a triumvirate of Gary Mannion, Scott Milligan and possibly David Thompson. What a difficult position and could it spread over to the other Physical mediums like Kai, Moncabirol and Akesohn?

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bravo321uk Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:28 am

In the UK we have a tv show called eastenders,,

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:08 am

Sadly yes it looks like eastenders but I have to say people like wc make my job harder. I will support anyone who is seeking and demo on behalf of the other world but when you sit with him there is no power and sence of the spirit there. I have had enough of people lip speaking for the spirit. Doing a diservice to the spirit. no one is prepared to stand up and say this is not right.
people on this site have there view on how pm should be demo but "YOU WOULD NOT WALK INTO A SYNAGOGUE EATING A BANCON SANDWICH." why walk into a seance room and say I want you to sit this and that , but I agree a standard Must be set regarding demos and I know wc fall under par ......

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:06 am

scottmilligan wrote:Sadly yes it looks like eastenders but I have to say people like wc make my job harder. I will support anyone who is seeking and demo on behalf of the other world but when you sit with him there is no power and sence of the spirit there. I have had enough of people lip speaking for the spirit. Doing a diservice to the spirit. no one is prepared to stand up and say this is not right.
people on this site have there view on how pm should be demo but "YOU WOULD NOT WALK INTO A SYNAGOGUE EATING A BANCON SANDWICH." why walk into a seance room and say I want you to sit this and that , but I agree a standard Must be set regarding demos and I know wc fall under par ......

What is your take on Kai Muegge Scott, you had been part of the physical weekend with him at Eastbourne a few years back?

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:11 am

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your post.

While many on this forum may consider what currently occurs in many physical séances lacks the certainty of séances in the past, I feel sure that all would agree there is a need for clear standards set for what constitutes a controlled séance demonstration - standards that ensure there is no possibility of fraud.

You say that no one is prepared to stand up and say that  things are, in your opinion, and based on your experience, not right in the Warren Caylor séances. What I have noticed, however, is that to stand up and say something is not right, especially if one is part of the PM community, almost inevitably results in people being ostracised or banned.

That makes it very difficult, I think, for people to speak up even when they really know for sure that something is wrong. In many respects this forum is one of the very few outlets for people to speak out about concerns with some physical mediums without fear of censure.

We want the truth, and do not want to see fraud in mediumship. While there has always been a certain amount of fraud associated with physical mediumship (sadly, all too often a great deal of fraud) as Spiritualists we know that there can be genuine physical mediumship and we do not want to see Spiritualism, and the spirit world's interaction with our realm to be ridiculed and its credibility destroyed by those who do act fraudulently.

As for Warren Caylor, there seem to be many who privately express significant concerns, but few are willing to actually offer specific evidence to support their claims. And it is specific first-hand evidence that is needed to put a stop to dishonest actions by those mediums who are prepared to do such a dis-service to the spirit world, while claiming they are working for spirit.

Until people are prepared to say Enough is Enough" (to re-use the heading of Caylor's post) and speak up to expose the dishonesty, those like Caylor will continue to do what they do with total disregard for the damage they are causing. By remaining silent, when people know that fraud is going on ultimately places the responsibility for that damage on the backs of the people who could have spoken up and put a stop to it.

Caylor suggests that he really doesn't care what we say (thank's Warren) and even that by talking about him it only serves to improve his client list. But, if people really spoke up and told what they have seen that was wrong - what was false - then Caylor's popularity just might begin to decline.

So, for all out there that have real concerns about Caylor now is your opportunity to share what you know.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:12 am

Hi Mark74,

I take your point, but perhaps your question should be posted on the Kai Muegge thread.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:16 am

Lis wrote:Hi Mark74,

I take your point, but perhaps your question should be posted on the Kai Muegge thread.

Ok Lis I respect that, and as an Admin of this forum, you can redirect my comment.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:39 am

No need to do that Mark74, just also post your comment on the other thread - that way if people don't catch your comment on this thread they will on the other.Smile

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:46 am

I posted that comment here Lis because Scott hadn't commented on the Kai thread, I thought perhaps Scott might see the comment here first. I will know in future if I am to comment.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:44 am

It's not the first time that detailed, objective criticism has been dismissed using feigned (or real!) disdain.

Either that or this practitioner is simply too thick to understand the importance and significance of what's being said. His inability to express himself adequately and/or clearly might also be an indicator of such an inability....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:46 am

Indeed, Mac!

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelCake Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:59 am

I'm interested to hear about your experience with WC, Scott. Where did you sit with him?

AngelCake

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:50 am

Lis wrote:Hi Scott,

Thanks for your post.

While many on this forum may consider what currently occurs in many physical séances lacks the certainty of séances in the past, I feel sure that all would agree there is a need for clear standards set for what constitutes a controlled séance demonstration - standards that ensure there is no possibility of fraud.

You say that no one is prepared to stand up and say that  things are, in your opinion, and based on your experience, not right in the Warren Caylor séances. What I have noticed, however, is that to stand up and say something is not right, especially if one is part of the PM community, almost inevitably results in people being ostracised or banned.

That makes it very difficult, I think, for people to speak up even when they really know for sure that something is wrong. In many respects this forum is one of the very few outlets for people to speak out about concerns with some physical mediums without fear of censure.

We want the truth, and do not want to see fraud in mediumship. While there has always been a certain amount of fraud associated with physical mediumship (sadly, all too often a great deal of fraud) as Spiritualists we know that there can be genuine physical mediumship and we do not want to see Spiritualism, and the spirit world's interaction with our realm to be ridiculed and its credibility destroyed by those who do act fraudulently.

As for Warren Caylor, there seem to be many who privately express significant concerns, but few are willing to actually offer specific evidence to support their claims. And it is specific first-hand evidence that is needed to put a stop to dishonest actions by those mediums who are prepared to do such a dis-service to the spirit world, while claiming they are working for spirit.

Until people are prepared to say Enough is Enough" (to re-use the heading of Caylor's post) and speak up to expose the dishonesty, those like Caylor will continue to do what they do with total disregard for the damage they are causing. By remaining silent, when people know that fraud is going on ultimately places the responsibility for that damage on the backs of the people who could have spoken up and put a stop to it.

Caylor suggests that he really doesn't care what we say (thank's Warren) and even that by talking about him it only serves to improve his client list. But, if people really spoke up and told what they have seen that was wrong - what was false - then Caylor's popularity just might begin to decline.

So, for all out there that have real concerns about Caylor now is your opportunity to share what you know.

This was the best i heard in a long time - totely agree whit you - well spoken Very Happy
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:12 pm

Great post and what would you consider an acceptable standard of controls? Picking up on Scott's heartfelt stand should the Psychic News re-issue the challenge to Warren with strict controls in place?

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:42 pm

Neilos wrote:Great post and what would you consider an acceptable standard of controls? Picking up on Scott's heartfelt stand should the Psychic News re-issue the challenge to Warren with strict controls in place?

Are the folk at PN really likely to be that interested and what would be the point?  Nothing useful appeared to come as a result of his backing down from the previously called-off demonstration and I'd be astounded if WC were to even consider the prospect of another test sitting unless he really is dumb.  

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:28 pm

If it is declined it could deter people from sitting and could be tied in with having a universal set of controls that people could agree are hard to get around. Perhaps I am being a little naive lol!

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next