SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warren Caylor

+20
Neilos
scottmilligan
bravo321uk
Wes
Mark74
Slatewriter
wattie
Petco
normy
AngelCake
Ally69
Jane Lyzell
tim
Lis
obiwan
mac
zerdini
Admin
Bill
Edward
24 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Warren Caylor - Page 5 Empty Re: Warren Caylor

Post by wattie Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Is there any more information available on what actually happened at the preliminary test séance? I see that both Warren Caylor's name and photograph have been removed from the Wallacia Development Center's website but with no explanation as to the circumstances.

wattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Hi Wattie,

I too noticed that Caylor's name as a participant and his photograph had now been removed, as, indeed, has that of Kai Muegge. I cannot say for sure, but believe that there will be more information made available before too long.

One certainly hopes so. Those who have been unfortunate enough to believe this man was genuine need to be made fully aware of his deception.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:31 am

Did anyone view the short-lived facebook posting of WC's own youtube video ?
In the video, he was seen to be seated in a fabric seance cabinet, whilst pulling ectoplasm out of his own mouth & down to the floor, by hand - and at the same time could be heard groaning as if in pain ?
Many comments ensued, both supportive and otherwise, yet within the hour the post was removed - and the original video on youtube had been deleted.

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:29 am

It would be helpful if anyone seeing such videos could download them before they're removed.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:13 pm

I wish I had downloaded the video in question. Although there is another.
This is a promotional video uploaded by the Medium's partner. The whole thing is interesting, but look at the section from 3:45 (just after the baby pic)
It closely resembles the other video I refer to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsmxjvUXnII&list=UUzXu8gRxYLKUqvyIx-rI7_A

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Yes disappearing videos are always a problem Mac. However, the trouble is it is difficult to post someone else's video in public. The only option would be re posting on youtube which, I would guess, the original owner would try to have removed.

Sometimes archive .org is helpful with the wayback machine which tracked some missing links for me. https://archive.org/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:44 pm

These are just odd, proving nothing. As he himself says

Of course her he is with one of the mediums from Montcabirol a nice link to another group there  are lots of bad rumours about. Nothing to see or hear in this one either.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:02 am

I don't know what to make of it all - my natural tendency is to think the best of folk but I'm on my guard nowadays after all the shenanigans we've had for some time now. If only folk showed in real life the integrity I like to ascribe them I'd be a less-cynical mac.

In many ways I'm glad I'm too old for any of this to be of importance to me.....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:05 am

Hmm I wonder if these will go too
https://app.box.com/s/n4nqgy3vc4zuogz499l4
That's Bill Meadows and Warren together in Ibiza
Then the one that horrified me, given the NSAC's ban on dark séances in their churches, Warren at Lily Dale Assembly
https://app.box.com/s/1wro6cgrzmtjd63plfa7

Quick download everyone
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:36 am

Not very quick on my slow broadband connection.. I'm on copper wire here compared with fibre optic at home and what a difference.. Sad

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:22 am

Admin wrote:Hmm I wonder if these will go too
https://app.box.com/s/n4nqgy3vc4zuogz499l4
That's Bill Meadows and Warren together in Ibiza
Then the one that horrified me, given the NSAC's ban on dark séances in their churches, Warren at Lily Dale Assembly
https://app.box.com/s/1wro6cgrzmtjd63plfa7

Quick download everyone

Cringeworthy, how can people fall for this. Tommy sounds awfully like Gollum from Lord of the Rings

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:41 am

I know Mark, what is worse is that Lily Dale the showpiece of the NSAC had him on during their summer season. An organisation that placed dark séances under a ban because of all too frequent fraud.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:36 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:15 pm

I have listen now - what a lot of rubbish Evil or Very Mad
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:20 am

Interesting I have just received some information about these séance tapes that are on Warrens site.

The site shows the following
SÉANCE RECORDINGS
1. Ibzia 2014 Kai Muegge Seance
2.Warren Caylor , Bill meadows Joint Seance
3. Basel Switzerland Séance 1 2014
4. Lily Dale 2014
The actual linked recordings for number 1 and number 3 are the same. Strange that and they are clearly both recorded in Basel so the Ibiza Muegge séance has gone AWOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wattie Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:34 pm

Warren Caylor has posted this version of events in Australia on the PM4U website:

"Hi all, just to add my reason for the Australia event, I hade no issue with visa, but would have done so had I not been messaged via Skype while in the hotel at Heathrow, the message came from one of the organisers about a visa and so ensued a rushed application, getting it no less than 5 hours before flying out. Upon arriving at the Wallacia centre I was welcomed, and those present discussed the weeks ahead.  I had done two séances before the weeks to give those a chance to see how the team worked before the public turned up.Upon the second séance the controls were over tight and the cable ties cut through the skin, causing them to bleed.  This has shake me up some what and as such I have not sat since, in fact the first time back in the cabinet will be in a few weeks, and if it be through my own fear, or through a simple matter of getting back on the horse that's just the way of things."

wattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:01 pm

Hmm I suppose he has to write a different story to the strong rumour that is going around Australia.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 am

So Warren Caylor is claiming he left the Wallacia Centre and flew back to the UK before holding the various séances and workshops he was booked to do just because "the controls were over tight and the cable ties cut through the skin, causing them to bleed."????? Sad Shocked confused Suspect Warren Caylor - Page 5 789847

Surely, if the "controls" were too tight, Caylor could have simply ensured they were less "tight" for the following séances?

His version of events is so very different to what I understand happened - and I think that there is little doubt the alternative version for why he left in such a hurry is the more correct one.

Given the nature of what actually happened it is however not surprising that he has not "sat" since. Perhaps he needs to practice his "craft" for a while to try and perfect his fraudulent behaviour so it won't be discovered again so easily.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:24 am

wattie wrote:Warren Caylor has posted this version of events in Australia on the PM4U website:

This has shake me up some what and as such I have not sat since, in fact the first time back in the cabinet will be in a few weeks, and if it be through my own fear, or through a simple matter of getting back on the horse that's just the way of things."

Dishonourable retirement may be an appealing option.

the message came from one of the organisers about a visa and so ensued a rushed application, getting it no less than 5 hours before flying out wrote:

Hmm I think this may for dramatic effect, my understanding was WC was only coming in to work at Wallacia getting expenses only so the normal visa would have been Ok (anyway isn't he still an NZ citizen although he may not have a current NZ passport). It is also essential to arrange these visa's in advance because the sponsoring organisation needs to be involved, I am really unsure that you could get this processed at the airport.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:57 am

"..practise his craft"?  Is that similar to "..practise at being crafty"?  Laughing

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:11 am

Indeed, Mac! WC is a rather "crafty" fellow - who, it would seem after his 'performance' at the Wallacia Centre, may well be needing a significant re-working of his crafty efforts.

Of course, I would rather he contemplated on what happened in OZ and seriously consider a "dishonourable retirement" as Jim has suggested. Surely there are only so many times a person can be caught acting fraudulently before even the most dedicated PM fanatic realises paying money to see Caylor's false mediumship really is a waste of time.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:18 am

Lis wrote:Indeed, Mac! WC is a rather "crafty" fellow - who, it would seem after his 'performance' at the Wallacia Centre, may well be needing a significant re-working of his crafty efforts.

Of course, I would rather he contemplated on what happened in OZ and seriously consider a "dishonourable retirement" as Jim has suggested. Surely there are only so many times a person can be caught acting fraudulently before even the most dedicated PM fanatic realises paying money to  see Caylor's false mediumship really is a waste of time.

some followers never learn jocolor
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:58 am

Lis wrote:Indeed, Mac! WC is a rather "crafty" fellow - who, it would seem after his 'performance' at the Wallacia Centre, may well be needing a significant re-working of his crafty efforts.

Of course, I would rather he contemplated on what happened in OZ and seriously consider a "dishonourable retirement" as Jim has suggested. Surely there are only so many times a person can be caught acting fraudulently before even the most dedicated PM fanatic realises paying money to  see Caylor's false mediumship really is a waste of time.

Is there a report anywhere?

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:15 pm

Obiwan,

To my knowledge there has not yet been a report posted anywhere, however, I was informed there might well be one published before too long.

I do hope so, as I believe the public and in particular those who are into physical mediumship are made aware of what happened and why Warren Caylor really left the Wallacia Centre before his scheduled events took place.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wattie Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:11 am

Gary Mannion has posted this on the PM4U website:

In reagards to Warrens seances. I was there and there was nothing wrong with the Cable ties expect in Warrens case he likes them lose enough that he can slip out. The way Warren broke the cable tie is from pulling on it to break it. Which he did because he couldn't get out himself. This being the second seance as the first one had no spirits doing the phenomenaand yet we gave him the benefit of the doubt and let him sit again to prove otherwise. In my opinion Warren went home because he was caught out. That is my opinion I am not speaking on behalf of Wallacia development Centre. I would point out for Warrens benefit though that he stated we could apply any protocol we wanted and then on the sitting refused to do anything apart form let us change the colour of the cable ties. Also the second seance is recorded and clearly has me stating the way he was tied up he could get out of yet he refused to change it and also Warren is asked are the cable ties ok to which he replies they are fine. Anyone in doubt look at the picture warren has posted of his cut hand and try for yourself. You will find that you will not be cut from your chair being dropped by spirit however you will be cut if you pull on the cable tie to break it. Also if Warren wasn't trying to get out how was his hand cut. As cable ties would only cut from friction on the skin not from sitting still. Before anyone thinks I am just posting this to cause trouble you will notice none of us have said anything bad about him he is the one coming out and saying this and that happened to him. So I felt I should give my side of the story

wattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next