SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warren Caylor

+20
Neilos
scottmilligan
bravo321uk
Wes
Mark74
Slatewriter
wattie
Petco
normy
AngelCake
Ally69
Jane Lyzell
tim
Lis
obiwan
mac
zerdini
Admin
Bill
Edward
24 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Warren Caylor - Page 9 Empty Re: Warren Caylor

Post by Jane Lyzell Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:03 am

http://www.warrencaylor.co.uk/page10.html

http://www.warrencaylor.co.uk/page11.html
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:33 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:http://www.warrencaylor.co.uk/page10.html

All that's pretty clear then.....  Very Happy Smile Will anyone be going to sit with him?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:09 pm

mac wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:http://www.warrencaylor.co.uk/page10.html

All that's pretty clear then.....  Very Happy Smile Will anyone be going to sit with him?

I´m afraide yeas Evil or Very Mad
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:28 pm

when asked if his 'apported' crystals and cut glass stones were perhaps stolen by the spirit world, this was W. Caylors recent facebook response

(copied and pasted exactly as typed)

"they are not stolen...99 percent of apports in crystal or stone from come from shembala...a place of ascension in the himalayan mounttains where ascended masters frequent. The other 1 percent such as jewelry are either a lost item that is being returned to the keeper or something from the spirit teams personal collection, thus given in love as a gift. The activation and centre stones are brought fourth from alchemists, master guides such as saint germain etc."

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:25 pm

I expect he genuinely believes what he says... Sad

That wouldn't matter if folk didn't hear him saying it. Some probably believe he knows what he's talking about.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:59 pm

Slatewriter wrote:when asked if his 'apported' crystals and cut glass stones were perhaps stolen by the spirit world, this was W. Caylors recent facebook response

(copied and pasted exactly as typed)

"they are not stolen...99 percent of apports in crystal or stone from come from shembala...a place of ascension in the himalayan mounttains where ascended masters frequent. The other 1 percent such as jewelry are either a lost item that is being returned to the keeper or something from the spirit teams personal collection, thus given in love as a gift. The activation and centre stones are brought fourth from alchemists, master guides such as saint germain etc."

Shembala....... Rolling Eyes
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:46 am

Ye Gods and little fishes, he mixed up all the new age gook and tossed it all together like bad metaphors.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:47 am

Admin wrote:Ye Gods and little fishes, he mixed up all the new age gook and tossed it all together like bad metaphors.

Yeas it is a shame Embarassed
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mic Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:36 pm

That's really funny! :-)
And, due to the close cooperation between WC and KM, I suppose that KM's "activation stones" also come from Shembala, where ascended masters frequent, carrying kilos of coloured glass with them...wow.

Mic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:27 am

What you have to love is the error in spelling which may have some relevance, the legendary (and quite possibly non existent) Himalayan place is called  Shambhala and jewellery is named after it, some of which is produced in Denmark.

However, cheaper material can be bought from China with the same misspelling Shembala Bracelets http://www.made-in-china.com/showroom/ortmaterial/product-detailvqCxzbtuHSra/China-Shembala-Bracelet-TTCP-103X-.html

I note the bracelet would make a lovely apport but it would be tricky if it appears from within the person. I think I preferred Charles Bailey's knack of occasionally dropping a snake or a shark into the séance room.  However, Bailey is another long and sad story which I will pull together once I have perused Harbinger of Light which is critical, I have almost everything else I can find on him. ( some info on him https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t382-charles-bailey-australian-physical-medium-in-nz-1909 ; https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t233-the-chastaphone-bailey-murdo-macdonald-bayne nothing else has ever been heard of the mysterious Chastaphone )
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mic Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Hi Jim,
Yes, the error in spelling might indeed have some relevance. In fact, I have some other suggestions that might even fit better than the original term, or Shembala: What about "Shamebala" or "Gembala"?

I'm very curious about what you'll write about Bailey. Personally, I still don't know what to make out of him, but I love that he agreed to being tested with boxing gloves.
As I have written in my JSE paper and in a recent article about Promissory Mediumship in the Paranormal Review (scroll down here for a download: http://www.michaelnahm.com/publications-and-downloads), I consider this kind of control quite superior to the usual binding techniques such as cable straps, which so many "mediums" of today seem to (mis)use.

Mic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:07 pm

Hi "Mic,"

I have also done quite a lot of research into Charles Bailey, his mediumship, and and his background. I can tell you that he was the son of a convict who was transported to Tasmania where he married and eventually gained his freedom. While living in Tasmania Bailey Senior had more than a few interactions with the law of a less than admirable kind before he and wife and family moved to Melbourne where Charles Bailey was born. Both father and son had an interesting lifestyle in Melbourne and Charles Bailey Junior's conduct with his wife and mistress (who at times he passed off as his wife) is also interesting. Charles Bailey may have had some genuine mediumistic abilities but he was also undoubtedly a fraud.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:53 pm

It seems the apports are coming thick and fast in relation to WC! 400 to 500 small diamond like jewels at a recent séance that were apported from the mouth and also thrown into the room like confetti at a wedding! The substance is unknown by all accounts, but looks like wedding table decorations.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:06 pm

Neilos wrote:It seems the apports are coming thick and fast in relation to WC! 400 to 500 small diamond like jewels at a recent séance that were apported from the mouth and also thrown into the room like confetti at a wedding! The substance is unknown by all accounts, but looks like wedding table decorations.
Well I'm convinced.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:11 pm

obiwan wrote:
Neilos wrote:It seems the apports are coming thick and fast in relation to WC! 400 to 500 small diamond like jewels at a recent séance that were apported from the mouth and also thrown into the room like confetti at a wedding! The substance is unknown by all accounts, but looks like wedding table decorations.
Well I'm convinced.

me too!! Laughing Laughing

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:20 pm

And me...otherwise for what purpose would someone regurgitate 400/500 fake jewels, it just doesn't make sense!

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:33 pm

Neilos wrote:And me...otherwise for what purpose would someone regurgitate 400/500 fake jewels, it just doesn't make sense!
Well I hope they washed their hands after picking them up.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:53 pm

😂😂

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:30 pm

obiwan wrote:
Neilos wrote:And me...otherwise for what purpose would someone regurgitate 400/500 fake jewels, it just doesn't make sense!

It's a good thing they come from only that particular orifice! Laughing Laughing Laughing

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:33 pm

mac wrote:
obiwan wrote:

It's a good thing they come from only that particular orifice!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's bad enough lol

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:37 pm

obiwan wrote:
mac wrote:
obiwan wrote:

It's a good thing they come from only that particular orifice!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's bad enough lol

agreed! Razz

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:58 pm

Keith Milton Rhinehart has much to answer for, mark you the original master of dubious apportion was Charles Bailey but at least he was tested at times.
Warren & Kai must be creating a boom for sales of these items. Just think people take these home & give them pride of place as a treasured artifact from Spirit.
I do hope WC does not have an infectious disease.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:57 pm

Can't see why when you can buy 400 on Amazon for less than £3.00 and they are orifice free lol!

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:11 pm

That's value, if I go to a séance I have to pay out a lot more for a single regurgitated piece, a piece of unknown origin from the depths of a rather dubious place. hypnotize
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:19 pm

Shocked Shocked Mad Laughing

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content