SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warren Caylor

+20
Neilos
scottmilligan
bravo321uk
Wes
Mark74
Slatewriter
wattie
Petco
normy
AngelCake
Ally69
Jane Lyzell
tim
Lis
obiwan
mac
zerdini
Admin
Bill
Edward
24 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Warren Caylor - Page 2 Empty Re: Warren Caylor

Post by obiwan Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:54 pm

It would be a first if I did Smile

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:17 pm

obiwan wrote:It would be a first if I did Smile

ditto Razz Laughing Very Happy

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:21 am

Hi All,

I'm probably well behind the eight ball here in terms of sheddding new knowledge but I understand that as well as withdrawing any mention of WC Frank has come out on another forum saying he caught WC in an outright cheat.

Anyone shed any more light on this, really the information surrounding WC looked really bad and this, after Frank's previous amazing web attack on the editor of PN represents and astonishing act from a previously devoted supporter.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:46 am

Frank Brown wrote on his website:

Removal of Information – Warren Caylor

For reasons of an undisclosed nature, It has been decided by the webmaster of this site, to remove all articles referring to him and his Mediumship, from both this site and www.mediums-spiritguides.com, this includes all séance reports and other relative information.

I have also been requested, to inform everyone and anyone who is interested, that the following people wish to make it clear that they have no dealings, no communication, and form no part of any circle or connection to Warren Caylor or his mediumship:

Julie Day his X partner

Lisa Day

Terry and Silvia Merrideth, X Circle Members

Myra Fitzell

and of course my self, Frank Brown

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:50 am

This what Frank wrote:

Hi All,

I am just letting you know that I have finally woken up to the antics of Warren Caylor, and I do not just mean about his mediumship, which I now find to be extremely questionable. Those who have attended his seances that have been "In the light" should understand, that what they see coming out of the cabinet is not "Yellow Feather" but Warren Caylor.

Don't get me wrong I do believe that Warren has got physical mediumship gifts, but regrettably they are not what he thinks they are, and if he spent more time developing those gifts he has, instead of trying to dupe people out of loads of money and giving them nothing but false hopes and childish pranks from spirits who are pretending to be children, he might get back on track and develope.

The "Whole Truth" will out, but not just yet, but soon.

Zandorf (Frank B)

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:40 am

Just a reminder of why the waters may be very muddy for Warren

"THE INDEPENDENT Sunday, 25 May 2008

Spirited away: Meet the psychics with an uncertain future

Tomorrow, the Government brings in new laws cracking down on the activities of professional psychics. Does this spell the end for a secret world of Ouija boards, 'aura cameras' and flying ectoplasm? Archie Bland travels to The Other Side in search of answers.

Tomorrow, the Fraudulent Mediums Act will be repealed and replaced by general consumer protection legislation that many say will do just that. The Crown Prosecution Service, which has not traditionally expended a great deal of energy on tarot readers, will cede responsibility for policing the spirit world to the Office of Fair Trading. Anyone taking money for psychic services will be barred from aggressively targeting the vulnerable. And, crucially, complainants will no longer have to demonstrate deliberate malice to have a chance of success. In short, psychics and mediums will be judged on a par with door-to-door salesmen and second-hand car dealers.

So perhaps the question should be recast to consider responsibility. Like the doctor, the sensible psychic's first rule is probably to do no harm, and while there may be no such thing as a good medium to the ardent materialist, the contrast between those who have a code and those who don't – between the tactful and the terrifying, the reasonable and the rip-off – is obvious to anyone. Under that scheme, it may be people such as Warren Caylor who should be worrying.

Like all physical mediums, Caylor performs his "experiments" in the dark, and in an era of infrared cameras and miniature recording devices, he is one of the few to still be plugging away. Caroline Smith and Michelle Skyrne went to see him last year, after hearing from a friend that he might be able to help them contact loved ones on the other side. Caroline's father had died of cancer, and Michelle's boyfriend, a soldier, had been killed in Iraq just two months before; £30 each from 80 audience members seemed like a lot of money, but they had heard he had a connection. So they took off all their jewellery and went through the compulsory metal detectors and took their seats, and watched Caylor being strapped into his chair, the better to guarantee he couldn't move during the séance. Then, to combat the risks of ectoplasm, the lights went off.

Ectoplasm, as any physical medium will tell you, is the crucial thing that distinguishes the gifted few from the rest of us. A kind of ethereal, intestinal goo that can manipulate the restrained visionary's surroundings, it looks – in Caylor's pictures, at least – an awful lot like toilet roll. Light is said to force the stuff back into the body at dangerous speed – indeed, the legendary Helen Duncan, queen of the physical mediums and the last woman to be imprisoned under the Witchcraft Act, is said to have died from complications resulting from a sudden ingestion of ectoplasm when the police raided one of her shows with torches.

This is one explanation why Smith and Skyrne found themselves in the pitch black, waiting for a message. Unfortunately for the medium, just as the spirits started to send luminous signs of their presence, enough light from a passing car got in through cracks in the window panels for his audience to see him out of his seat, the bindings removed, waving a pair of what looked suspiciously like glowsticks. This is another explanation.

Caylor, sensibly enough, did not hang around long enough for Skyrne or Smith to demand a refund. They considered going to the police, but decided that their chances of success were too slim for it to be worth bothering with, and they were probably right. With the Office of Fair Trading in charge, cases will be treated in the context of other reports of fraud, rather than in isolation, as they tend to be at present. Given enough complaints, someone such as Caylor might eventually be held to account.

Smith is, not surprisingly, in favour of the change. "I just wanted to speak to my dad," she says, her anger still fizzing. "I really wanted to believe. But this man made a mockery of the whole thing. It was just laughable, like a 'Punch and Judy' show. That's what was so upsetting."

The fact that both she and Skyrne continue to believe in the possibility of psychic connection with the dead is, if nothing else, a remarkable testament to the resilience of faith. "

Unfortunately they misplaced their faith this time.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:33 am

A very good and timely reminder, Jim.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Warren Caylor - Page 2 Empty Warren Caylor Update

Post by zerdini Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:05 am

A statement issued by Warren on his website.................

To whom it may concern.

I have recently been accused of fraud (again) by certain individuals within the spiritual community, Simply water off a ducks back. The individuals whom are responsible vary, however one of which happens to be the same person whom not so long ago provided the conditions for a test séance, Known as The chaining at castle vale. This séance was witnessed and supervised by a dozen people all of whom were more than satisfied with the restraints and overall results. One has to wonder as to why the sudden change of heart,. Wonder no more as this gets very interesting. During my visit to the states I stayed with formers members of the Noah's ark society, Whom coincidently knows the above mentioned person. While staying with them One of many conversations had was one pertaining the development and children. During this conversation the sentence (warren, I'm gong to upset the f***n kids) was used. A Phrase that Was the response to my request that I would hand over my development as long as The spirit children were Not belittled. Since my return to the UK there have been many emails between these two parties one of which suggested that even the spirit world were trying to deceive the home circle, The same person has been sitting for physical medium ship for fifteen years without a single sound or event. However during my stay (as a sitter) and not the medium, things began to happen for reasons unknown. Naturally we ascertained that it was the battery strength given off by my presence, and for the duration of the stay things continued to happen. Upon departing from the states the activity had ceased, Thus creating doubt and fear as well as lack of ones faith in their own ability. and I began to be the victim of unkind remarks and suggestions that it was all me (Again). It was not long before the two parties began swapping emails and ideas, the result being the recent article on The voice box.

There has also recently been a demand for a refund totaling 120.00 pounds by disgruntled sitter, a request that came from the above after being read, One that despite being totally ridiculous has received an equally ridiculous response. This demand was accompanied by a statement that failure to pay up would result in formal action being taken with trading standards etc. It is clear that my wooden spoon is no way near long enough to contribute to the stirring pot. even if it were I can think of little good it would do. It still amazes me that one minute a person can sing and in the next there's not a sound.?

Naturally ;like so many other articles I have placed on this site, This one will end up on some chat forum where every word is examined or misconstrued to suit the ideas of what people want it to mean. However I wish it to be made perfectly clear that if any person is entirely serious about legal action then please note that I have the Time, Money and resources to see any action through till the end, regardless of the outcome and I will happily hold open the doors to any court room for you.
Riley Heagerty Reply

This is a statement by Mr Riley Heagerty, in reply to the statement made on Warren Caylor's web site. (shown Above)

I am writing in reference to the absolutely astounding statement of negativity that Mr.Warren Caylor has recently published on his Web-Page under the To Whom it May Concern heading. We not only covered his total expense to fly here to America, but hosted him at our home and made him feel like he was one of our own family for three months. We are educated, spiritual, professional individuals. We have never claimed that he was a fraud, and have never asked for any money in return-nor will ever- for what we have done for this man, including expensive dental surgery to repair his teeth-which had to be done or, according to the dentist, he would have without any question, been hospitalized. He was also invited to take part, free of charge, in my Tai Chi class, for nine straight weeks. He was also enabled to experience for the first time in America, Halloween, giving candy to the neighborhood children at my parents house, his first Thanksgiving dinner, and Christmas, sitting by the fireside at my parents house, receiving gifts from everyone; my parents, I might add, are the sweetest people on this earth. We have never regretted doing this to help him. We have been sitting & meditating for years and always will. Mr.Caylors visit empowered the battery strength of our circle and with my wife and I as mediums for certain experiments, physical phenomena started to happen with Mr.Caylor as a sitter. The " spill over " effect is a reality of psychic phenomena when a medium can affect the development of others. (see Towards the Stars, or any other book by Dennis Bradley as one example. Mr Bradley, in the presence of the medium, George Valiantine, developed as a direct voice medium) Mr.Caylor's spirits, when he was in the cabinet, positively guaranteed us a dozen times that the phenomena with us as mediums was from us. We were suspicious, and I had them-the spirits- swear to me on their word it was true and they did. Why, I ask you, did they say this to us, over and over again? Mr.Caylor's visit and departure will never alter to any degree us sitting and meditating. No one can predict what spirit will do, or the natural laws of the universe; some of the greatest mediums sat far longer that we have for development with nothing happening before they had a breakthrough. The phenomena ceased when he left. What would anybody of logical mind assume from this? When we informed him that we did not require him to come back and we questioned the very word of his own band of spirits, it is then that he decided to turn on us. In light of what we did for this man, on many levels, it is astonishing what he said about us.
I will publish an article soon on the entire three month experience. It is not an attack or an accusation of fraud, but a clear, eye-witness report of what we saw and experienced. Mr.Caylor seems to think that no one is allowed to comment or question his mediumship and he assumes that if someone does, that it automatically is an accusation of fraud. That in itself is highly questionable. My credentials will stand on their own.
I am a published author and have spent more than two decades living, breathing and researching the subject of Spiritualism and Physical Mediumship. If we have hosted a medium at our own house and have taken care of him for more than three months, treating him like one of our own, then I will comment on this experience if I want to, and will. Mr.Caylor will never understand this, but my perspectives should help him, not hurt him, because I questioned his spirit band, not him, but in light of his reactions as of late, I can see that his victim mentality will prevent him from progressing.

PS. That " Steve" person, if what he said concerning Mr.Caylor, was about us, none of it was true...I have no idea who he is. How could he comment about us if I had not said anything yet? Another mystery.

Circle of Light/USA/March 09

Frank Brown's Statement
To Whom it May Concern

I should like it known that Mr Warren Caylor, is refering to me in his statement along with Mr Riley Heagerty. I would aslo like it known that Mr Heagerty and I have been friends for more years than I have known Warren Caylor, and it would seem natural to most people, that we should be in touch by e-mail and swap ideas and information about a subject that we both hold dear to our hearts, this would obviously include the recent visit to America of Mr Caylor.

It was these converstaions as well as other things that had happened prior to his departure the USA, that led me to removing all of his material from both of my web sites. After careful and long discussion with other people about what they claim to have seen or experienced, at different seances, I felt it my duty to inform others. It was at this point that I placed the statement on the website "The Spiritualit Chatroom", about "him" walking out of the Cabinet, and not Yellow Feather, his Native American Indian Guide. An event I have witnessed with my own eyes.

Frank Brown
Webmaster

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Thanks Z
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:16 am

WARREN CAYLOR'S ACCUSER SPEAKS EXCLUSIVELY TO PSYCHIC NEWS

Frank Brown, in an interview with PN's Editor revealed that at a physical seance in Essex in September 2008 Warren Caylor's guide Yellow Feather asked for the light to be turned up. Frank did so and instead of the guide emerging from the cabinet it was Warren Caylor.

When asked how he was able to be so certain it was Warren, Frank explained that Warren was dressed in very specific clothing that evening - a fawn-coloured fleece top and blue jeans which were too big for him in the legs.

The supposed "Yellow Feather appeared just the way Warren was dressed."

While acknowledging that it was Yellow Feather's voice that was speaking when Warren "waltzed off down the room", Frank Brown had no doubts that it was Warren walking around, due to the amount of light in the room. "At the end of that seance, most people just got up and left without any comment whatsoever."

When asked whether the events of that evening convinced Brown that Warren Caylor was out of the cabinet, and that he was impersonating a materialised Yellow Feather, Brown said "Yes, that's right."

While Brown would like to say that he does believe that Yellow Feather is a genuine communicator on this occasion it is clear that there was something very wrong happening.

Brown's view is that Caylor is "under-developed in his mediumship" and his "materialisation in the light" has never been a real success. Adding that "it looks like (Caylor) is more interested in making money from his seances, rather than giving evidential proof."

Brown acknowledged that he has had doubts about Caylor for a couple of years. A lot of the doubts were about the lack of evidence brought through in Caylor seances. Brown noted he didn't think he had "ever seen anybody actually come through Warren and give real evidence."

Other things that have disturbed Brown include the issue of the knots on Warren's leg restraints. He describes how the circle leader would tie Warren using a very "clean reef knot." When "the seance finished, it was no longer a nice clean reef knot, there was a granny knot instead."

When asked how Warren's circle members may have reacted to Brown's accusations, he stated "There aren't any circle members as far as I know. Not now. The ones (Warren) had in the past are in total agreement with me, except for his circle leader, who I believe is still with him." The regular home circle was now disbanded.

Given Brown had been such a staunch supporter of Caylor in the past might some people wonder what his motives are in making these accusations. Brown acknowledged he had in the past defended Warren because he thought people had not given him a fair opportunity. He added, "Even though people were saying that they had also seen him standing in various positions out of the cabinet, I didn't want to believe it."

As a consequence, I stood by him, supported him through thick and thin, stood up to everybody and told them what I thought of them because of it."
Now, Brown wants to apologise for sensationalising Caylor and helping him to gain such apparent credibility. Brown now says he feels "extremely guilty for supporting him in the way I did. My reports were probably an encouragement to many to find out about and attend one of (Caylor's) seances."

Brown hopes and prays “that others reading this will not fall into the same traps that (he) allowed (himself) to fall into.” His “realisation came very late and the damage has been done, but now (he’s) trying to redress that.”

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:34 am

Warren has issued a statement on his website...............
12th March 2009

Due to recent accusations and publications I have been forced to make the following announcement.

I have been developing and sitting for the purpose of physical medium ship in the hope that it may bring further evidence to support the theory of an eternal soul, During this time there has been much controversy surrounding the mediumship.

I would like to point out that We have photographic evidence to confirm that certain physical phenomena is humanly and physically imposable, further more there are a large amount of people who can confirm this if it were to go to a any court, as well as those who have received personal communication from loved ones, whom would be only to happy to admit to such evidence under oath.

Most of you would have heard of the chaining at castle vale, Where, Mr. f brown himself had ensured that I was incapable of removing any or all restraints, these included, Padlocks, chains and shackles. Now for various reasons, the same person has openly admitted that he thinks it is myself that walks around, As do certain other individuals, This is complete nonsense with no evidence to back it up, as usual with the so called spiritual community.?

With all of this in mind, and the simple fact that I am not the first to have been accused of such wild insinuation, I have decided as of the 24th April to take the next 12 months away from the public eye, for the soul purpose of using a video camera and other imaging devices to obtain and in deed publish the ultimate evidence that it is in fact spirit and nothing else. Though as I am sure some of you will agree, even this will not be excepted, it is all I can do to prove once and for all the authenticity of my mediumship and thus crush any or all such accusations

Reports and images may be published as they take place

During this time any bookings taken for any Séance will be classed strictly as private gatherings arranged through the various individuals or groups.

(A séance, It is not about the medium)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:36 am

Lis spotted this in some research material which I was dragging out for her.

I believe both he article and her comments are valid here
"In a letter written by Robert Dale Owen published in The New York Times 11 July 1875 are the following words:

"The mediums in question undoubtedly have, under certain conditions, powers of materialization. They have dishonestly supplemented these powers to a greater or lesser extent. As to this supplementing of genuine spiritual gifts by fraudulent trickery - the lamentable fact is that among such inheritors of exceptional powers, which they and all men ought to regard as sacred, we find those who, turning money-changers in the temple of Spiritualism, prostitute, for purposes of unhallowed gain, the holy gifts of which they are the unworthy possessors.... It is wickedly michievous to gloss over such a crime."

Though Owen was referring to mediums involved in a scandel concerning the apparently fraudulent appearances of 'Katie King' in Philadelphia in 1874, somehow I feel the words resonate well with the current issues with both Warren Caylor and David Thompson."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:51 am

The comment in the New York Times followed a letter in the "Banner of Light".

Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:16 am

Admin wrote:Lis spotted this in some research material which I was dragging out for her.

I believe both he article and her comments are valid here
"In a letter written by Robert Dale Owen published in The New York Times 11 July 1875 are the following words:

"The mediums in question undoubtedly have, under certain conditions, powers of materialization. They have dishonestly supplemented these powers to a greater or lesser extent. As to this supplementing of genuine spiritual gifts by fraudulent trickery - the lamentable fact is that among such inheritors of exceptional powers, which they and all men ought to regard as sacred, we find those who, turning money-changers in the temple of Spiritualism, prostitute, for purposes of unhallowed gain, the holy gifts of which they are the unworthy possessors.... It is wickedly michievous to gloss over such a crime."

Though Owen was referring to mediums involved in a scandel concerning the apparently fraudulent appearances of 'Katie King' in Philadelphia in 1874, somehow I feel the words resonate well with the current issues with both Warren Caylor and David Thompson."

Plus ca change, c'est plus la même chose.....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:38 pm

Plus ca change, c'est plus la même chose...

Very true, Mac Wink

Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:00 am

Latest from Warren Caylor’s website:

2004 - 2009 Codswallop

WANTED

By the Canadian authorities

United states Homeland security

Thames valley Police

Dutch Immigration

West midlands police

Uk Customs and Excise

West Sussex Police

Trading standards

SCANDAL

Psychic News Investigation

Chatforum members close my web site

Voice Box accusation

Police raid a seance

Mediums can see in the dark

Reports on 14th March séances by Chris Di Nucci and Jack Hunter can be found at:

http://other-reports.blogspot.com/

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Thanks Z haven't been there for a while I do not like the energy, is he losing it or what? His problem is we have many reliable reports, from a variety of people with no axe to grind against WC, of his being caught in a different ways over a long period of time.

Then having made a challenge to take part in a controlled seance when one is organised on what must be termed realtively friendly and non intrusive conditions he forces its cancellation.

In honesty we have a case here which is so like the critical write up I posted in this area of the forum about Charles Bailey in Wellington NZ 1909 it is not funny. In 100 years nothing changes (in honesty the criticisms of Bailey still reflect in current problems with PM)

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:31 am

Admin wrote:Thanks Z haven't been there for a while I do not like the energy, is he losing it or what? His problem is we have many reliable reports, from a variety of people with no axe to grind against WC, of his being caught in a different ways over a long period of time.

Then having made a challenge to take part in a controlled seance when one is organised on what must be termed realtively friendly and non intrusive conditions he forces its cancellation.

In honesty we have a case here which is so like the critical write up I posted in this area of the forum about Charles Bailey in Wellington NZ 1909 it is not funny. In 100 years nothing changes (in honesty the criticisms of Bailey still reflect in current problems with PM)

Jim

I certainly agree that Charles Bailey was a controversial figure.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:53 am

I certainly agree that Charles Bailey was a controversial figure

True controversial but apparently genuine at times.........
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:46 am

Admin wrote:
I certainly agree that Charles Bailey was a controversial figure

True controversial but apparently genuine at times.........

...........indeed! Very Happy

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:53 am

Hmm I understand that Warren rants on on his website. He just loves us all to give him free advertising. Clearly things have bogged down in taking action against him.

Of course under the law it would have to be past events as we should remember WC advertises that this is all for "ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY" now.

Just feel the word Medium should be dropped out of his description so what sort of entertainer is he. Magician, comedian. Equally now should an entertainer be part of a union or member of the magic cicle(I am sure he would fail the audition). Ok with Mediums out what sort of Physical is he I wonder.

I am sure WC is registered for GST and properly records his income from his stage shows, I presume he has a job and makes no claims for benefits in the UK. People in the UK should perhaps remember how Al Capone was brought down the Customs an Excise (GST) and Tax man are much tougher than trading standards. Pretty sure Zandorf would know how he is organised.

Well its a thought anyway maybe he hasn't killed anyone like Capone but he is trying to convince people he is materialising those on the other side (however rarely he does so, being more intent as it seems in being childlike smashing up furniture and as eyewitnesses have said stomping round in luminous trousers playing an Indian...oh thats child like I had a Red Indian costume when I was little too)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Warren Caylor - Page 2 Empty Latest from Warren

Post by zerdini Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:51 pm

If any one is so certain that what they see is not spirit, but instead believe it to be me, then I suggest you reach out and grab hold off, or jump on to and hold down with all your strength, the figure in question. If you do decide to do such a thing, then you should be aware that Neither myself or anyone else will be held accountable, or take any responsibility for the outcome of such stupidity. I certainly will have no sympathy for you, and I doubt very much if any one else will either.

Why has this not happened yet,? Because no one has a strong enough conviction.

This is not Unspiritual, just evident.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:48 pm

Hmm Z his latest ever changing web site pronouncement I understand.

But of course he knows that even if we did not believe he was real the dangers to a medium if ectoplasm is grabbed would morally stop people.

I still think these guys who work in the dark should use thermography, non intrusive infra red video of the event whre the different colours of heat patterns would indicate who was in the room and where. The computer recording the event could be placed outside the room and the whole could be done inexpensively using expert consultants used to doing this in major corprations whre the sensitivity of the equipment /processes under study mean that the infra red must not have any intrusive impact.

Well we all by now must understand why Emma Hardinge Britten, DD Home and the USA National Association of Churches were so vehement Against Dark Seances (seances without light). Indeed a committee of the then National Spiritualist Association (the one that self destructed through the impact of Victoria Woodhull) reported back to an 1860's National Convention that they were strongly opposed to the newly developed "Dark Seances" which failed to deliver results and were already riddled with fraud.

Reality no light no real proof.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:32 am

If, and it's a BIG IF, Warren is a genuine physical medium then he is stupid beyond words.

I agree with you Jim, some form of light is essential in what are claimed to be materialisation seances.

The same applies to David Thompson.

Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:36 am

Yup
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down