SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warren Caylor

+20
Neilos
scottmilligan
bravo321uk
Wes
Mark74
Slatewriter
wattie
Petco
normy
AngelCake
Ally69
Jane Lyzell
tim
Lis
obiwan
mac
zerdini
Admin
Bill
Edward
24 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Warren Caylor - Page 11 Empty Re: Warren Caylor

Post by hiorta Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:58 am

It does seem the closed mind is proof against any intrusion, mac.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:52 pm

Skeptics will often use cognitive dissonance as a means of creating a theory about 'believers' need to disregard any information that doesn't fit with what they want to see due to the internal discord it creates.
I am certainly not a skeptic but see nothing wrong with looking at information analytically even if it uncomfortable and causes discord for myself. The view that people asking questions are 'bullies, haters or troublemakers' is absurd unless there is something to hide.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:18 pm

Neilos wrote:Skeptics will often use cognitive dissonance as a means of creating a theory about 'believers' need to disregard any information that doesn't fit with what they want to see due to the internal discord it creates.  
I am certainly not a skeptic but see nothing wrong with looking at information analytically even if it uncomfortable and causes discord for myself. The view that people asking questions are 'bullies, haters or troublemakers' is absurd unless there is something to hide.

Absolutely Neilos given I stand up and give messages off the platform I can never be a skeptic. However, it does not mean that I must suspend my judgement and analysis of information. If I did I would accept anything, in that case how can I help people unfold their real ability to prove survival as a medium.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:04 pm

http://www.warrencaylor.co.uk/page12.html    Love the images at the top!    Razz

exciting times Wink

even more exciting!  http://www.ectovibe.co.uk/    Rolling Eyes

I took a look at his website and the testimonials - shidad Rolling Eyes

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:25 pm

mac wrote:http://www.warrencaylor.co.uk/page12.html    Love the images at the top!    Razz

exciting times Wink

even more exciting!  http://www.ectovibe.co.uk/    Rolling Eyes Such exquisite merchandise   Warren Caylor - Page 11 590702

I took a look at his website and the testimonials - shidad   Rolling Eyes

Oh my word astounding what next from Warren. Sounds like he has to find a new venue to go with this Goth/Vampire venture, or perchance because he is excluded from all others now (costs and expenses hogwash given the charges involved). The English grammar and spelling adds to the strangeness of this presentation. I ask you would you enter a dark seance with this man? He would probably materialise Bram Stokers Dracula.

Thanks Mac

Last edited by Admin on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:30 am

I wouldn't want any association with him, Jim. He might be a competent medium, he may be a lovely guy, but the way he 'speaks' and the way he presents himself isn't for me.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:26 pm

Agreed Mac neither would I, also very much doubting the mediumship part. I have no idea what he is like as a person but the original reviews presented him in a poor way.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:09 pm

Admin wrote:Agreed Mac neither would I, also very much doubting the mediumship part. I have no idea what he is like as a person but the original reviews presented him in a poor way.

There’s a lot of history there isn’t there? That would be the trouble for me.

I’m surprised he doesn’t know anyone who can proofread for him. He may be dyslexic but even if he is, it doesn’t create a very good impression. Someone should fix it for him.

The tone is very odd too, I agree.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:43 am

Admin wrote:Agreed Mac neither would I, also very much doubting the mediumship part. I have no idea what he is like as a person but the original reviews presented him in a poor way.

I agree, Jim, but was trying to leave the door open for the possibility that underneath what we see and hear about he may actually have mediumistic ability. Perhaps I'm over-generous?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mic Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:57 pm

Hi there,

actually, didn't WC's "spirit team" promise after the recent Australian desaster that he would only hold seances in candle light or so within one year? I need to look this up.
Has anyone heard whether his utterly reliable team from beyond realized their promise in his seances already...? ;-)

Mic

Mic

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:05 pm

Mic wrote:Hi there,

actually, didn't WC's "spirit team" promise after the recent Australian desaster that he would only hold seances in candle light or so within one year? I need to look this up.
Has anyone heard whether his utterly reliable team from beyond realized their promise in his seances already...? ;-)

Mic

Is there any real point in taking any notice what this individual says? Whatever he says?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mic Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:40 pm

Found it!
See below for the post. Judging on the length of this thread about WC, it seems that several people out there do take notice of what this individual says or writes (on his website or elsewhere...). But indeed, it is a good question whether there is any real point in it.

Mic

"by mac on Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:14 pm

wattie wrote:
   Latest posting from Mr Caylor. Not clear whether he will be 'limiting the locations' for dark seances as well. One also wonders if he has consulted his spirit team about these new arrangements.

CANDLE LIT, RED LIT SEANCE START TO FINISH
   Posted by WARREN CAYLOR on December 4, 2014 at 10:32
   As of late 2015 I will be starting a New Circle, specific to working in candle light and red light...with either one or both being used from start to finish, where there will be no blackout moments, cameras are welcome.
   As of 2016 I will be limiting the locations where I hold PUBLIC blackout and candle light seances. These are yet to be decided but the following are being considered...
   PORTSMOUTH
   BASEL
   GERMANY
   BRISTOL
   TORONTO

Always assuming that those organisations hosting events overseas aren't put off by the brouhaha surrounding current and recent events and providing appropriate entry permits are sought from, and granted by, the agencies of the various countries and declarations are made to the appropriate tax authorities of whichever country is involved - including the UK of course....

Am I living in Lala land?  Laughing"

Mic

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:51 pm

In the past, several years ago now, his antics were indeed discussed at length. Those discussions understandably fizzled out and I'm not aware of anything new that would take further discussions in a different and/or worthwhile direction

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:55 pm

Mic wrote:Found it!

Am I living in Lala land?  Laughing"

Probably the best place to be Mic Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mic Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:13 pm

Indeed, indeed!

Mic

Mic

Back to top Go down

Warren Caylor - Page 11 Empty Caylor 'seance' Oct 14th 2017

Post by Slatewriter Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:51 am

Here is an unedited excerpt from a sitters account of a recent UK 'seance' by Warren Caylor.

"The highlight of the evening was the production of luminous ectoplasm which started appearing near the cabinet and looking like a moving, changing smoke haze. The spirit team explained they were going to try an experiment by taking ‘possession’ of the medium’s body. They went on to release the medium from his bonds and bring his head and hands out of the cabinet. Then they called for the red light to be switched on and using the medium’s own hands, they manipulated the ectoplasm which could be seen coming from Warren's nose. Some people sitting near the cabinet were allowed and instructed to put their hands forward, and the ectoplasm touched them. They had different experiences of how it felt."

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Slatewriter wrote:Here is an unedited excerpt from a sitters account of a recent UK 'seance' by Warren Caylor.

"The highlight of the evening was the production of luminous ectoplasm which started appearing near the cabinet and looking like a moving, changing smoke haze. The spirit team explained they were going to try an experiment by taking ‘possession’ of the medium’s body. They went on to release the medium from his bonds and bring his head and hands out of the cabinet. Then they called for the red light to be switched on and using the medium’s own hands, they manipulated the ectoplasm which could be seen coming from Warren's nose. Some people sitting near the cabinet were allowed and instructed to put their hands forward, and the ectoplasm touched them. They had different experiences of how it felt."

how exciting! Rolling Eyes Wink

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:35 am

Ah anotheroif the new breed of TrancePuppets to explain this chicanery. However, as has been teh history of such seances since their inception all to many will accept is as real because they so want it to be.

It is why Dark Seances or ones with just a little light to titillate procedures have been such a blight on real mediums and those genuinely trying to prove survival. I will not say a blight on Spiritualists because many fall into line with those that wish to believe in such antics and often lead the attack on anyone questioning such things (as do some who really wish to prove survival and will support almost anything they see which they believe in).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:45 am

Admin wrote:Ah anotheroif the new breed of TrancePuppets to explain this chicanery. However, as has been teh history of such seances since their inception all to many will accept is as real because they so want it to be.

It is why Dark Seances or ones with just a little light to titillate procedures have been such a blight on real mediums and those genuinely trying to prove survival. I will not say a blight on Spiritualists because many fall into line with those that wish to believe in such antics and often lead the attack on anyone questioning such things (as do some who really wish to prove survival and will support almost anything they see which they believe in).

I'm thankful I don't need all this stuff. Maybe our unseen discarnate friends feel similarly? Maybe they don't want to be associated with performances of this sort. That leaves practitioners we have such distaste for doing things of questionable value as paid entertainment. We don't know what their audiences expect but if it's evidence of survival we should feel sorry for them. If they expect to experience phenomenalism then they may get what they hope for and if they're happy with that why should we care?

Provided such performances are not linked to Modern Spiritualism should Spiritualists be concerned?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11