SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warren Caylor

+20
Neilos
scottmilligan
bravo321uk
Wes
Mark74
Slatewriter
wattie
Petco
normy
AngelCake
Ally69
Jane Lyzell
tim
Lis
obiwan
mac
zerdini
Admin
Bill
Edward
24 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Warren Caylor - Page 3 Empty Re: Warren Caylor

Post by zerdini Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Latest from Warren:

"The physical phenomena of a séance room is created by the spirit world in order to clearly demonstrate their own reality and this is achieved by manifestation of a physical nature. In order to realize this, they must extract from the medium a form of energy (referred to as ectoplasm) and it is upon this that all the phenomena rests. It should be noted that externalization of this energy is potentially dangerous should any person act irresponsibly by breaking the conditions of the séance room. It is of vital importance that you understand the following.
Under know circumstances should you attempt to reach out and grab or try to restrain a materialized form. If you do there is an extremely high chance that you may suffer from fatal burns or injury. The light haven circle can/nor will take any responsibility for any such action should it occur, furthermore any or all activity and information received or conveyed during a séance is purely the responsibility of the individual concerned and no further form of investigation will take place if it is seen to be the cause of any distress or suffering in any way. All decisions are final and no discussions will be entered in to."

This is exactly as printed on his website including all grammar and spelling mistakes.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:52 am

Wonderful Psychic News Article highlighting that stupidity today Z.

Also another really good article in there about him. Warren must become embarassed one day.

Excellent work by the Editor, you can just imagine how much care must be taken before Articles like this may be released.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:22 am

Admin wrote:Wonderful Psychic News Article highlighting that stupidity today Z.

Also another really good article in there about him. Warren must become embarassed one day.

Excellent work by the Editor, you can just imagine how much care must be taken before Articles like this may be released.

Absolutely Jim. A good article by my friend,Riley Heagerty, about the three months WC spent in his home which is being serialised in PN.

Congratulations too, to Lis for the well-researched article on the Seven Principles.

All in all an excellent issue.

Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:57 am

I found the of the 'spirit child' somewhat sinister.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:26 pm

obiwan wrote:I found the of the 'spirit child' somewhat sinister.

Nothing that a little discipline wouldn't cure. Wink

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:52 pm

That's the spirit!

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:09 pm

You know the best bet would be to discipline Warren, my memory says I did wonder whenever I heard the two "child" voices they sounded very like an adult imitating a child.

Now here's an interesting question when did the concept of the child guide, to play around and supposedly lift the energy, first appear? I know Leslie Flint had one in attendance and he did sound more like a child not an adult in tight undies.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:48 am

Admin wrote:You know the best bet would be to discipline Warren, my memory says I did wonder whenever I heard the two "child" voices they sounded very like an adult imitating a child.

Now here's an interesting question when did the concept of the child guide, to play around and supposedly lift the energy, first appear? I know Leslie Flint had one in attendance and he did sound more like a child not an adult in tight undies.

Child guides have been around a very long time both in America and the UK and probably elsewhere.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:28 am

zerdini wrote:
Admin wrote:You know the best bet would be to discipline Warren, my memory says I did wonder whenever I heard the two "child" voices they sounded very like an adult imitating a child.

Child guides have been around a very long time both in America and the UK and probably elsewhere.

Child guides or controls are many and varied.

Some of the more well known names are Feda (Mrs Osborne Leonard), Nelly (Mrs Thompson), Dewdrop (Bessie Williams), Sunshine (Mrs Meurig Morris), Little Stasia (Mlle Tomczyk), Ninia and Yolande (Mme d’Esperance), Belle (Mrs Annie Brittain), Belle (Mrs Mollie Perriman) Harmony (Mrs Susannah Harris), Snowdrop (Mrs Maud Lord Drake), Pocka(Miss Wood), Little Peter (Arnold Clare), Violet (Gladys Mallaburn), Ginger (Alec Harris), Cuckoo (Gordon Higginson), Christopher (Stuart Alexander Adamson), Charlie (Colin Fry), Peggy (Helen Duncan).

The list could go on but as to who was first to produce a child guide I have no idea.

Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:57 am

Thanks Z well maybe I'm off into some research
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:51 am

Well Warren's latest web site just ignores everyone
http://www.warrencaylor.co.uk/
with a new disclaimer
"Warren Caylor or any member of the home circle except no responsibility for any actions or information received or materializations that may or may not take place. You agree that by attending a séance you do strictly on the understanding that it is an experiment and no guarantees of any kind can or will be made. You confirm that you are over eighteen and enter of your own free will You understand that a physical séance is held in complete darkness and that there may from time to time be spirit light present during the séance. If you suffer from high blood pressure or hyper tension including either a low or high potassium count you are advised not to sit. Entrance to a séance is based on the on line application form, if you do not fill in the form you will not be able to attend, there are no exceptions to this."
Even the news section is very quiet
"I wish to make it very clear that We have nothing to do with The Zerdin group, The Voice Box or any other organization that claims to promote physical mediumship, but infact are happy to attempt to rubbish any self respecting medium. These organizations have shown them selves to be of negative approach not only to myself but others as well.
Hi Warren
hope life is treating you well, I see from your site that bookings are coming in thick and fast and thats great news.
Well I have some news for you. As you know I sent my report into the Psychic News as did two others who were present on that evening. Now although they chosen not to respond to myself they have favoured replying by snail mail to one of the others who is associated to the SNU with a letter basically thanking them for the report but then asking a hundred and one questions of the demo for clarification, they seemed in all honesty to be questioning your ability not just as a physical medium but the clairvoyance aspect of the demo as well, there are also indications that they may well be looking to personally appear at one of your demo's which could mean there out to catch you out which we both know is not going to happen but could create a negative feeling or energy to be present and no one needs that in any sitting be as a demo or in development, so be aware my friend..................check your bookings and see which is closest to Stanstead as I dont think"

Date: 15-Jul-2009
Time: 11:54

Hi, this is a message for Warren, I just want him to know that the recent damaging article on Warren is absoloutely disgusting, our circle has disassociated itself from Zerdin, they will never darken our doorstep again, and I hope the article does them more harm than good, they do nothing for the benefit of physical mediumship and should stopped from printing vile rubbish like that, Warren we support you all the way, it was your grandfather Albert who was our first ever communication from spirit,and you are always welcome to come to France if you wish.....keep up the good work and don't let them get to you......God bless you"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:46 pm

The latest from his website:

Warren caylor, born 30th October 1969 in the small town of Tumbridge wells, Kent.

His father passed to spirit in 1979, knowing he had done so before the police came knocking
the following morning.

Warrens mother passed to spirit in 2000 and again he knew this before it transpired.

Warren has been developing mediumship for the last ten years, though his abilities were evident far earlier as a child, he has always had a strong connection to the spirit world. However one must first understand that to get where he is today Warren has seen the harshest of times, to the point of being homeless for three years and eating from rubbish bins. (All together now -Aaaah! ) Warren has proven that not only do our loved ones live on in the spirit world, but all of us have a drive for survival and determination when ultimately faced with the toughest of obstacles

His book, Walking Two Worlds is now available to order at cost of 5.95 each

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:50 pm

Thanks again Z this should be an interesting book. On the basis of the writing I can see an alternative career career for him as the new Professor Stanley Unwin. Instead of Unwinese we will have Caylorise added to the realms of the anglo saxon repertoire.

For those who do not know him try here http://www.stanleyunwin.com/

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:19 am

That was a good clip, Jim. Took me back a few years Very Happy

Warren Caylor....the new Professor Stanley Unwin!

Caylorised English - I love it! Very Happy

mac

Back to top Go down

Warren Caylor - Page 3 Empty Ref Warren C Seance

Post by tim Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:51 pm

I am new to this forum, as I have taken a further interest in Physical mediumship. I have recently been to see Warren Caylor and I am amazed that any person can claim him to be fraudulent. I have never seen any thing like this before. True I had my doubts after reading all the negative comments about Mr Caylor, but there is no reason for any doubt after being given the chance to hold him down during a recent Seance. So I would like to ask all for your thoughts on how Warren could be out of the chair, when he was certainly not from where I was stood. Also can any one please tell me how to join a physical circle.

Thank you

Timothy

tim

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Hi Tim and welcome to the forum.

There is more to physical mediumship than uncontrolled and destructive phenomena.

Evidence of survival of loved ones is first and foremost and that has seemed to be lacking in Warren's seances.

He agreed to be tested by the Psychic News and when everything had been arranged he backed out at the last minute.

I, for one, would be interested to know what impressed you the most in your visit to his seance - a detailed report would be helpful.

Kind regards

Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by tim Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:34 pm

Hi , can I call you z. I am aware of the fiasco with the psychic news and that is why I was a little concerned as to his authenticity. I can tell you what I witnessed and only that. There was nothing destructive about it, on the contrary Warrens spirit team are very calm and controlled which alllowed loved ones to come and speak. If found it to be very comforting and calm.

I can only say that for what ever reasons Warren has had so much stick it seems to me that the only proof I needed that it was not warren, was full proof and prescise. I held the guy down, what more could I ask for. Anyway I am a the person who placed a testimonial on warrens site and I would like to learn more about pm if I can. It is my pleasure to meet you and I look forward to talking with you soon.

Tim

tim

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:57 pm

Hi Tim

Thank you for your reply.

May I, with all due respect, suggest you read the physical mediumship thread on this forum. There are many accounts on there of materialisation mediums and how they work.

When you have done that I would be happy to discuss physical mediumship, including direct voice, with you.

I have had fifty years experience in Spiritualism and have sat with some of the finest mediums in the world.

Kind regards

Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:40 am

Hi Tim and Welcome to the Forum,

Sadly I stand with Z on this all the evidence from so many people stands in dispute with yours. Warren had the answer, proceed with the Psychic News Seance which would have been with a deeply sympathetic and expert group.

I personally am a person who believes deeply that our past greats DD Home and Emma Hardinge Britten were right to say that Spiritualists should turn away from Dark Cicles. Bring the light in dimly, use infra red thermographic cameras, allow sound recordings give PROOF.

As Z said read the threads in this forum on Physical mediumship and you will understand what he means. By the way I gather you are the person who placed a testimonial on Warren's Site. Unfortunately others have noted that some of Warren's testimonials were self penned but I am pleased to find that yours is one of the real third party reports.

A couple of things I note from yours, I gather this seance was conducted in the darkness yet it was in process when you were asked to hold Warren Caylor down. Surely with the seance in process WC was strapped into his chair (I say in process because you have already mentioned the hand you tried to grab, now how did you see this in the dark? was it luminous?). So I take it Warren was no longer in his chair and out of the cabinet because you indicate your shock at Yellow Feather walking out of the cabinet, again it is hard to imagine all this in a blacked out room. We are also passing by who asked you to hold Warren down, given Warren was by then in trance and should not have been walking round whilst the hand was flying. Additionally we on here are all well aware that touching a medium in trance, with ectoplasm in play is highly dangerous let alone holding him down. I find that part of your statement more suggestive that the Yellowfeather who appeared was not a materialised form given all of these issues put together. I take it Yellowfeather was in the same luminous pants that Warren has been caught wearing from the report of many witnesses and so have a physical not ethereal existence.

Then although several seats away you saw, again in the dark, the little girl sit in the womans lap.

You can imagine that all of this remains suspicious to us because all of these effects have occured in past seances in the dark from a variety of reasons which may include good stage management by the "medium" and friends. I would like you to be right but this will only be proved by a test seance under tightly controlled conditions and I believe involving the new infra red thermographic equipment which is entirely passive and non intrusive.

Sadly Warren has given his answer to that already.

Best Wishes
Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:42 am

For those who may want  to know more here is that testimonial
"Dear Mr caylor
I find my self perplexed at the volume of questions and thoughts I now have, after having recently seen your mediumship for my self. Believe me I am no fool, having worked for the Police over the last fifteen years, I can spot a con from a mile away, and I have to say that I was lost for words.
I my self have read many stories about you Mr. Caylor and to put it bluntly, I have always had my doubts about your abilities, I am now how ever simply speechless at what Has transpired of late and wish to share this experience with others, Hence my enclosing of this letter.
At first, and as I had expected, there seemed to be a lot of un usual noise and excessive commotion at the beginning of the Séance. I had been warned about this noise level, and after having attended I can now confirm that my sole intention was to disrupt the evening and try to restrain any so called spirit person. ? The rather interesting aspect, be it one of extreme importance or not, is that of the simple fact regarding the out come of my attempt. Un known to your self, or any other individual, I had the hand in a glove float over my head, Knowing this was my chance I can confirm to you that I did take a firm grip on this hand, Expecting it to be Yours, Mr. Caylor. You can not fathom a single guess as to my surprise when the hand simply passed through my own hand, simply and effortlessly, as if it were made of water.
Now then Warren, I do believe your guides name is referred to as Yellow Feather, and admittedly after reading other accounts of peoples interaction with Yellow Feather, I had been committed to the idea that in fact Yellow Feather was in deed you Mr. caylor. I can only begin to describe my surprise at being asked to hold you down while Yellow Feather walked out of the cabinet. Warren, I weigh the best part of twenty stone, I am a large guy and as I am sure you’re aware, it takes a lot to get past me. That said though I can not find any rational deduction or evidential reasoning that would suggest it was your self, nor any thing , or in deed any one else other than a solid form who had appeared from god only knows where.
I had been asked to return to my seat; shortly there after this process, so that the little girl called Emily could come and speak to her mother. I had been sat, two seats to the left of this woman. I can confirm to you Mr. Caylor, that a little girl, whom cant of been more than four or five climbed up onto this woman’s lap, before proceeding to ask me if I knew her mum. My reply was that I did not, yet for reasons un known this little girl then came and sat in my lap. After some discussion with this woman, whom I believe was called Alison, and some very evidential facts having been spoken by Emily, I was amazed at he speed with which she left us, Far beyond anything human.
Mr. Caylor, I had to openly confess that As a Police Officer I look for the smallest doubt, or insufficient aspect of any given situation that may, shall we say... Seem to good to be true. Yet after having finally seen you for my self I can only commit to the facts. You were most certainly un able to be up and out of the cabinet confines, I did hold you down, the materializations were still there, the hand did pass through mine. All of this along with the relevant personal messages to other people involved show me that you are a genuine and very gifted individual, I cant apologize enough as to the amount of slack that you have fallen victim too, and wish you every success in the future. I doubt my letter will convince others. Yet if you decide to place this letter on the net, I am sure it will make ripples.
Once again, my thanks and congratulations.

Timothy Gibbons"

Last edited by Admin on Mon May 14, 2018 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:48 am

Plus the latest rambling and strange commentary from WC on his site. Can anyone help me understand this ?

“Response to Tabloids and Irrelevant remarks.

In response to varied articles about my self, by those who will not face the facts, and the special-pleading sceptics who lay stress upon parts of any narrative which suit their purpose and omit or minimize everything else, beyond the range of their philosophies, and what they consider physical impossibilities are readily accomplished by invisible, and to them unknown, results leading to the presumption of fraud. It would be of a more constructive nature, being precise with what they do know to be fact, If in deed any at all, to utilize the evidence supported by recorded or proven fact as to apply the lessons through such occasion.

Yet as it stands, there are no facts, nor evidence to support such claims, when weighed against the countless words of so many whom have witnessed full and solid, solidification. It becomes evident when those who use the feeble reasoning of excuse by way of credentials, to support sceptical narratives based entirely on non constructive cynicism, in order to convey such unfounded philosophies, are in fact bringing their own reality into question (If we affirm the seven principles) as they are, the very existence of any vibration or intelligence of that beyond our own. The causality of which, can be of only a negative result.

As human nature so rightly predicts, un mindful individuals whom ride upon the comments of others, themselves having not witnessed, can only grasp the concept of indivualality in such a way that the ability to decide for ones self is far beyond the mortal comprehension of such individuals, and thus renders the soul, or its comments of un importance and illogical substance of reasoning, the only choice of unknown reasoning and doubt.

Warren Caylor”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:05 am

For interest it appears his latest Statement came after my comments. Superficially it appears part of his comments may be some sort of response to my posting to Tim. However, as I find it hard to understand his words it is difficult to comment about this.

Jim

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 am

Admin wrote:For interest it appears his latest Statement cam after my comments. Superficially it appears part of his comments may be some sort of response to my posting to Tim. However, as I find it hard to understand his words it is difficult to comment about this.

Jim

It is completely incoherent, Jim. I noticed it on his website some time ago -I thought he'd been in touch with a different kind of spirits! Rolling Eyes

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:36 am

Thanks for that Z well before my comments then he may be Psychic lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:39 am

For those watching this there is I have merged the thread A Warren C Seance