SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warren Caylor

+20
Neilos
scottmilligan
bravo321uk
Wes
Mark74
Slatewriter
wattie
Petco
normy
AngelCake
Ally69
Jane Lyzell
tim
Lis
obiwan
mac
zerdini
Admin
Bill
Edward
24 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Warren Caylor - Page 8 Empty Re: Warren Caylor

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:08 pm

obiwan wrote:Candlelight eh? Let's hope his ectoplasm isn't flammable.

Hi hi ha ha lol!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:34 am

mac wrote:
wattie wrote:Latest posting from Mr Caylor. Not clear whether he will be 'limiting the locations' for dark seances as well. One also wonders if he has consulted his spirit team about these new arrangements.

CANDLE LIT, RED LIT SEANCE START TO FINISH
Posted by WARREN CAYLOR on December 4, 2014 at 10:32
As of late 2015 I will be starting a New Circle, specific to working in candle light and red light...with either one or both being used from start to finish, where there will be no blackout moments, cameras are welcome.
As of 2016 I will be limiting the locations where I hold PUBLIC blackout and candle light seances. These are yet to be decided but the following are being considered...
PORTSMOUTH
BASEL
GERMANY
BRISTOL
TORONTO

Always assuming that those organisations hosting events overseas aren't put off by the brouhaha surrounding current and recent events and providing appropriate entry permits are sought from, and granted by, the agencies of the various countries and declarations are made to the appropriate tax authorities of whichever country is involved - including the UK of course....

Am I living in Lala land?
 Laughing

Interestingly, Caylor writes of all these "candle lit, séance lit start to finish" seances as commencing in "late 2015." Not surprising really, if you look as his very  busy dark séance schedule for 2015 up to that time. Of course, we must take him at his word that he will, at the end of previously booked events, move (quite majestically, it seems) into an entirely new approach.

Based on the detailed schedule he lists on his website for 2015, I really do wonder just when and where he's likely to have the time to perfect this new and enlightened style of mediumistic performance. That is, dare I say it, if what he writes now is not just more than his usual bluff and bluster - comments that will, like so many of his remarks and claims soon disappear into the ether.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 pm

History is a great predictor of the future eh Wink

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by LeroyC Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Hello everyone,

Well, I am somewhat surprised this 'scam' has gone on for as long as it has. I also wonder why the guy has not been prosecuted for taking money under false pretences. Of course, this could have been settled IF he had agreed to sit with the PN team ( at least it would have to , forgive the pun, 'shed light' on the issue of this mediumship )....However, as the saying goes...Give him enough rope...

I can only recount my one and ONLY time I sat with this individual which was nothing short of an unmitigated disaster. This is the very opposite of what physical mediumship represents to me. As for Mr Foy, I am surprised that considering his experience in these matters he is willing to support such a charade.

LeroyC

LeroyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:42 pm

It seems that Caylor posted some remarks on PM4U that Robin Foy decided should not stay, however, Inge from the Wallacia Centre responded to the post with the following remarks:

"Wow Warren you are great with words , but not so much with actions.
Very shortly after I emailed you in regards to velcro ties to be used in the public sittings for extra security( not 5th evening , but 7.45am of the 6th) you notified your B&B host that you changed the flight and were leaving Australia that day.
It is no good you agreeing to everything and then backing out last minute with excuses. After the many serious questions we had in regards to your phenomena in red light , you said I am happy with any controls you want. Second sitting came and you refused any extra control except to what you used to, even when we questioned certain parts of it at the time. We even showed a more secure, safer way to be tied, which other mediums also use. But you refused. In regards to the ties I still don't understand  how they would break and you become cut  if you just sit still in the chair.? As you say that you didnt break the tie ,it must have been spirit who broke them , right ? I am happy to supply a video how we offered to tie and how he chose to be tied so you are safe.That is were the comment" so spirit won't hurt you" comes from Helena. I ask for velcro over the cable ties so it wouldn't happen again, not under.As in regards to the message to use velcro in the public sittings - The message to use velcro over your ties was sent7.45am and you informed your host around 8am.
So please don"t imply you were willing to do it.  
If you really stand by your word this time and have seances in red light  for all to see , I will be amazed and grateful that the unfortunate event here will have brought that amazing idea forward and created proof.
I personally would advise that you to sit in home circle and not public till this is possible, as I have been contacted by others.
I WOULD ALSO ASK ROBIN NOT TO DELETE THIS POST AS I AM NOT BEING NEGATIVE JUST SIMPLY STATING FACTS AND GIVING PEOPLE THE WHOLE STORY! WHICH IS WHAT THIS SITE IS MEANT TO BE ABOUT. IT IS NOT TO DESTROY MEDIUMS BUT TO LEARN AND DISCUSS WHAT WE CAN ALL DO BETTER IN THE FUTURE"

Perhaps there are other comments that have been posted on PM4U of interest. I must await being further informed on this, and will pass on what I learn when I can.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:49 am

Lis wrote:It seems that Caylor posted some remarks on PM4U that Robin Foy decided should not stay, however, Inge from the Wallacia Centre responded to the post with the following remarks:

"Wow Warren you are great with words , but not so much with actions.
Very shortly after I emailed you in regards to velcro ties to be used in the public sittings for extra security( not 5th evening , but 7.45am of the 6th) you notified your B&B host that you changed the flight and were leaving Australia that day.
It is no good you agreeing to everything and then backing out last minute with excuses. After the many serious questions we had in regards to your phenomena in red light , you said I am happy with any controls you want. Second sitting came and you refused any extra control except to what you used to, even when we questioned certain parts of it at the time. We even showed a more secure, safer way to be tied, which other mediums also use. But you refused. In regards to the ties I still don't understand  how they would break and you become cut  if you just sit still in the chair.? As you say that you didnt break the tie ,it must have been spirit who broke them , right ? I am happy to supply a video how we offered to tie and how he chose to be tied so you are safe.That is were the comment" so spirit won't hurt you" comes from Helena. I ask for velcro over the cable ties so it wouldn't happen again, not under.As in regards to the message to use velcro in the public sittings - The message to use velcro over your ties was sent7.45am and you informed your host around 8am.
So please don"t imply you were willing to do it.  
If you really stand by your word this time and have seances in red light  for all to see , I will be amazed and grateful that the unfortunate event here will have brought that amazing idea forward and created proof.
I personally would advise that you to sit in home circle and not public till this is possible, as I have been contacted by others.
I WOULD ALSO ASK ROBIN NOT TO DELETE THIS POST AS I AM NOT BEING NEGATIVE JUST SIMPLY STATING FACTS AND GIVING PEOPLE THE WHOLE STORY! WHICH IS WHAT THIS SITE IS MEANT TO BE ABOUT. IT IS NOT TO DESTROY MEDIUMS BUT TO LEARN AND DISCUSS WHAT WE CAN ALL DO BETTER IN THE FUTURE"

Perhaps there are other comments that have been posted on PM4U of interest. I must await being further informed on this, and will pass on what I learn when I can.

Actually we don't know who deleted the posting by Warren Caylor - it could have been admin but equally WC might have deleted it when he realised he'd goofed.... I'm surprised that the whole thread wasn't deleted.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:11 am

Hi Mac,

Any idea what was in the Caylor post that was deleted?

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:38 am

Lis wrote:Hi Mac,

Any idea what was in the Caylor post that was deleted?

Frustratingly I kept copying the thread as it was updated not realising that postings had been removed and I was then overwriting the details of the old one! All I have left is a .png image that I can't insert into this posting. It's an image of a posting by Inge Crosson where she speaks about using Velcro wraps to protect against skin damage by the plastic ties. I think others have been deleted but as I don't have the original postings I can't check. My memory's none too reliable but I think it might have been about the timing of an email message between Inge and WC. They were disagreeing about details as best I can recall.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:00 am

OK Mac.

perhaps someone else who comes on the forum saved what WC said that Inge responded to as posted above.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:39 am

Notice that WC's announcements are generally being ignored by the members there including people that I would say were previously ardent supporters.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:43 am

Think the posts were around the timings of emails regarding the controls and WC notifying his accommodation that he was leaving.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelCake Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:46 am

It was a lot of he said she said. All very boring.
Anyway, WC has his own forum where his announcements receive plenty of attention and comments.

AngelCake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:51 am

Shame there is no account of the 'test séance' bet that is interesting reading. ..

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Lis wrote:OK Mac.

perhaps someone else who comes on the forum saved what WC said that Inge responded to as posted above.

Overnight here I remembered that there were references to the timing/way that WC left Australia prematurely, linked to the paid flights and accommodation etc. the party had been provided and claims and rebuttals about the entry permit/visa and such stuff.

I suppose that wasn't directly relevant to the demonstrations and the failure of the two mediums to complete their obligations but such issues were part of the overall dialogue and important in their own right in the building picture of the m.o. of these high-profile mediums.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by wattie Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:31 pm

Someone asked why he had refused the Velcro ties to which he replied:

"I had allready purchased the return flight at the time it was suggested via facebook."

They repeated the question and his reply was:

"I dont have an issue with any control method, and I fully support the use of velcro under ties etc....though i have to say that despite the recent events, the one thing this has proven is that cable ties can break and are useless in any seance. So, as I stated earlier as of late next year seances will be held in candle light or and red light from the opening prayer, through the entire seance and till the closing prayer. That way there will be no need to restrain myself, for if everyone present can SEE the medium and all sitters, at ALL times then surely that is a good thing. The after effects of recent events may rumble on, they may not but either way is it not worth looking at the future with the above mnetioned in mind. Namaste.....ps..for the record...here is the message between myself and Inge...where you can see the talk of velcro............
Good point about the ties, we dont want anyone to be hurt by spirit. i have spoken with Gary and we will place a velcro wrap over the ties so this will not happen again the velcro will not harm as it is soft and protects you from this ever happen again. Gary is also cool with it and thinks is an awesome idea
Thats great, but spirit don't hurt people, only people do that !!..............So as you can see I did not refuse them..., i said it as a great Idea, this talk was on th 4th in the evening, I flew out on the 5th."

He posted a further message:

"What upsets me, annoys me or just dont make sense is that all the so called allegations of foul play, trickery etc etc are focused on so much, yet when a sitter gets a personal message that confirms the spirits identity with names, events, places etc nobody says a word. SO once again I ask all, how is it that loved ones can come, speak and give comfort, touch thier loved one....for example a deformed hand from a person who had ms when they walked the earth plain, or a lady whos son materialises and touches her, while at the same time also being touched by Yellow Feather.....how is this at all ment to be trickery I ask. Anyways, rant over..again.....just putting it out there as so much time and energy is spent on looking at controls, ties, flying tables etc...when more time should be spent on messgaes or info that can actualy be of benenfit to people."

Then followed the Wallacia message you have already quoted.

wattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:16 pm

Thanks Smile...notice that you cannot click on the post on PM4U it takes you back to the top of the page. Technically not deleted but you cannot access it.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:25 pm

good job!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:48 am

It seems that "ducktape" is the preferred control these days...not sure what it is but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...don't count your chickens lol!

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:45 am

He is holding a physical seans in sweden to night - Evil or Very Mad
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:57 am

Performing is an apt word not mediumship as we know it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 am

Admin wrote:Performing is an apt word not mediumship as we know it.
yes you are right
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:10 am

Have you seen this https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz3zrj_ectoplasmic-rod-cam-experiment_webcam
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:11 am

Why is he standing up in the cabinette and why has he difrent collors on the socks ? - this is not ectoplassma
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:15 am

Jane Lyzell wrote:Have you seen this https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz3zrj_ectoplasmic-rod-cam-experiment_webcam

If I had that problem I would see a Urologist, what a strange piece of film.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:50 am

Admin wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:Have you seen this https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz3zrj_ectoplasmic-rod-cam-experiment_webcam

If I had that problem I would see a Urologist, what a strange piece of film.

Ha ha ha ha hihihihi Laughing Warren Caylor - Page 8 495107 I was thinking the same superbill
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next