Scott Milligan!?

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Jane Lyzell on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:16 pm

RobertCollierJames wrote:
obiwan wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
obiwan wrote:I have to say the Scole Report was interesting until it seemed to go somewhat off the rails towards the end.

There have been people in the history of Spiritualism who have had wonderful spiritual gifts, but haven't fitted into any of our understanding. We need to be aware, otherwise me might miss something thats quite unique! It may have seemed that way at the end but remember we are dealing with or should I say the Scole group where dealing with something not of our world, so to really understand and grasp it, it isn't always easy, but we shouldn't dismiss it or we may miss something very special. But I do understand where you are coming from obiwan Smile

For the record, I am only interested in evidence Robert and the quality of it. Not that my opinion matters on the subject, other than to me. I am not a Spiritualist and have no interest in Spiritualism as an organised religion. I am not a believer.

The Scole phenomena may be all that is claimed, and they may not. I do not know. I must, in order to reach a decision, look at all the evidence provided, not just the bits that appeal to me (or the bits that don't). There were many very interesting phenomena reported in the Scole Experiment, and I have a lot of time for David Fontana's opinion, however he had little experience investigating phenomena (mainly I suspect because there aren't that many opportunities). Toward the end of the experiment where there appeared to be communicators from other planets (among other things) and other strange communications, I think the experiment lost it's way and became 'incredible' in the wrong way. That doesn't of course mean that none of the phenomena were valid. My recollection of the evidence from the Experiment was that there was very little, if any, survival evidence given (I am happy to be corrected as it is some time since I last read the report).

Now as someone not present at the demonstrations, what impression am I to form? I find the bag of phenomena reported too diverse and varying in evidential quality for me to regard the report as much more than simply interesting.


That doesn't of course mean that none of the phenomena were valid I totally agree with you but evidence of survial was provided, there is a world that is very powerful, an invisible world that can't always be measured, touched and explained scientifically, but this doesn't mean it's not real because somethings are beyond your understanding, all I suggest is your keep an open mind, if not, thats your choice and you are entitled to do that. As with regard to religion, I am not here to discuss peoples religious views, thats your personal business.

Robert Smile

some one toold me it whas starswars at that time on TV and a loth you can rekogniced from the episod of that(frome the mediums minde) that came oute in the cirkel!
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by zerdini on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Jane wrote:

NO not in physical mediumship if it ends its somthing not right!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leslie flint sat for 40 years for exampel!!!!!!!!.

Leslie Flint sat for more than sixty years Jane.

A lot of the material at the end of the Scole experiment was straight from Star Trek - the references to 'sliders' for example.

As a journalist commented:

"At this point it all becomes a bit Star Wars, as the regular team of communicators abruptly disappears and an authoritative being, apparently from a far distant dimension, comes on the line. He identifies himself as Varren-here-ic and urgently addresses Jar-had-we Scole to tell them that they have to abort. Apparently their experiments have opened up a doorway, or vortex, in the time-space continuum, and this has unfortunately attracted the attention of experimenters in the future.

“The interdimensional time wave pattern - generated by your future - is coming from another time belonging to your world... It is being generated by a crystalline time probe. This method of exploring time patterns is very basic, but still capable of generating a broad timecast. These are amongst the first of such experiments... It is this timecast that is creating the interference. .. By attempting to access your present time, those responsible are causing time ripples - or shock waves - to penetrate the doorway and the surrounding time space. It was these shock waves that severed your own special links with your spirit team at Scole, and are still causing imbalance in your dimension. ... this probing of time is a violation of the Cosmic and Interdimemsional laws relating to time and space - and this will not be allowed to continue. “


Last edited by zerdini on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

zerdini


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:20 pm

zerdini wrote:
As for your comment Good man Scottie, it looks like it's just the three of us, me, you and SPIRIT - I have seldom heard a remark so conceited, lacking in humility and arrogant. Tell me it was a joke, please?

I have resisted commenting up to now as we had two young men supporting each other's beliefs. Neither seem to have much understanding of the history of Spiritualism and mediumship in particular.

As far as Scott is concerned the solution is simple; all he need do is develop his ability until he is in a position to demonstrate a quality of mediumship such as Alec Harris' or Leslie Flint's or George Champan's (in terms of evidential quality).

Scott should try to follow that excellent advice.

Robert, who lives in Ireland, admits he is only in his twenties yet he writes with an air of authority as though he has a lifetime of experience.

They will learn, hopefully, that they can learn a lot from those who have the knowledge and experience that they so desperately need.


Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats all I can say to that, so judgemental its beyond belief, ''i write with an air of authority'' - Again hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha your words not mine!

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:22 pm

zerdini wrote:Jane wrote:

NO not in physical mediumship if it ends its somthing not right!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leslie flint sat for 40 years for exampel!!!!!!!!.

Leslie Flint sat for more than sixty years Jane.

A lot of the material at the end of the Scole experiment was straight from Star Trek - the references to 'sliders' for example.

Leslie Flint an absolute darling, love the chappie Smile

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Jane Lyzell on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:22 pm

scottmilligan wrote:WHAT HAS HAPPEND TO SITTING FOR THE OTHER WORLD AND TOGEATHER HELP A PERSON WHO HAS HAD A LOVE ONE LEAVE THROUGHT THE WORD DEATH . WORKING WITH THE OTHER WORLD TO TAKE THE STING OUT OF DEATH AND HELP TO PROVE LIFE AFTER LIFE ... BE IT IN THE TOTAL DARK OR IF YOU ARE LUCKY IN LIGHT .... ITS SAFE FOR A PHYISCAL MEDIUM TO WORK IN TOTAL DARKNESS , AS YOU HAVE SEEN WITH HELEN WHEN LIGHT WAS PUT ON TO HER AND OTHER MEDIUMS BEING BURNT TIME AND TIME AGAIN . REMEMBER MEDIUMS ARE PEOPLE THEY ARE NOT GIFTED NOT SPESHAL , THERE IS PUT IN A EASY WAY A DEFECT OF THE BRAIN THAT LETS THE OTHER WORLD USED.

Helen Duncan and Alec Harris had light in there seanses - otherwhise howe culd the sitters see the materialisations?????????
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Jane Lyzell on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:24 pm

scottmilligan wrote:ROBERT I AM PLEASE YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND SUPPORT YOU IN WHAT YOU SAY . I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANYONE ON THIS SITE ANY MORE I HAVE SEEN AGGRESSION BUT WHEN I REPLY I GET NO NEED TO BE RUDE !! . BUT I WILL SAY TO YOU ALL I AM DEVELOPING AND WILL CONTIN DEVELOPE THROUGH OUT MY LIFE I HAVE REPOROT OF MY SEANCE'S IN TOTAL DARKNESS AS WELL AS IN RED LIGHT AND DIM WHITE LIGHT ( IN GLASGOW IN FRONT OF 44 PEOPLE) BUT I WAS VERY VERY ILL AFTER. BUT THIS IS NOT EGO I DONT GAIN ANYTHING FROM IT POSTING IT ON HERE . I HAVE SAT WITH OUTSTANDING MEDIUMS BE IT MENTAL , TRANCE, PHYISCAL OR DIRIC VOICE MEDIUMS . NO MATTER WHAT I WRITE ON THIS SITE YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH , BUT I WISH YOU WELL IN YOU QUEST TO SEEK OUT THE TRUE BE IT IN YOUR HOME CIRCLE OF IN PUBIC DEM .
SCOTT MILLIGAN

God luck and I hope you hold and develops!
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:27 pm

obiwan wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
Oh course I agree and please don't misquote me or twist my words, I never said spirit are responsible for poor evidential value. Conditions are not always suitable, and this is something that people need to be aware of! The Spirit world have proved there existence on many occasions, people need to realise, how does the Spirit feel, it's not always about you and what you want to see, since the beginning of spiritualistic phenomena, physical or mental, man has always demanded proof after proof after proof and it's never good enough. How do you think the Spirit world feels if people keep asking over and over again ''prove yourself''. How would you feel if someome kept saying to you all the time ''prove yourself''

You seem awfully quick to take offence. I have no interest in twisting your words. However I do take issue with your statement that it is not about "what I want and what I want to see". I think evidence is precisely about that for any reasonable person, at least in terms of quality of evidence, if not on the method of delivery. This is surely true if a medium is seeking to suggest what they are offering is proof of survival and that the phenomena they demonstrate are genuine - otherwise they may as well be talking to themselves and anyone else who thinks the same way. Not a very productive approach, but nice and comfortable for the 'club'.

You are correct that conscientious investigators have always sought good evidence and have been persistent in pursuit of it. I think that is absolutely right that they should do so. Had they not, all we would have is the evidence provided by the many contemporary public mediums among whom consistent, genuine ability seems rare indeed. This evidence can of course take many forms and one should not have pre-set expectations about how such good-evidence is communicated, which is I think the point you make, though it still needs to be of good evidential value whatever the method. It seems to me, conclusive proof is always a personal matter with regard to mediumship.

My reading of research by well-respected individuals, David Fontana to name but one, is that genuine communicators are only too pleased to provide evidence 'again and again'. You presume to speak for a lot of people when you imply that communicators in some way resent being continually challenged as to their authenticity by genuine enquirers. If the enquirers are not genuine then they can be simply ignored, so what's the problem?

As for your comment Good man Scottie, it looks like it's just the three of us, me, you and SPIRIT - I have seldom heard a remark so conceited, lacking in humility and arrogant. Tell me it was a joke, please?

As far as Scott is concerned the solution is simple; all he need do is develop his ability until he is in a position to demonstrate a quality of mediumship such as Alec Harris' or Leslie Flint's or George Champan's (in terms of evidential quality). If he can, then he may perform an important service for many people. If he can't do that and is going to be a public medium he will need a thick skin. Come to think of it, he will need a thick skin either way. Let the evidence of his mediumship speak for itself.

Obiwan it was a humorous remark sorry if I offended you it wasn't my intention, I was trying to lighten the situation as it was getting quite heavy with the remarks.

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:30 pm

I no longer want to be associated with this topic or debate anymore, I wish all of you the very best.

Much love and light to you all xxxxxx

Robert


Last edited by RobertCollierJames on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by obiwan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Not offended kiddo lol.

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by obiwan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:30 pm

RobertCollierJames wrote:I no longer want to be associated with this topic or debate anymore, I wish all you the very best but it's getting ridiculously out of hand now.

Much love and light to you all xxxxxx

Robert
Run rabbit, run lol

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:32 pm

obiwan wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:I no longer want to be associated with this topic or debate anymore, I wish all you the very best but it's getting ridiculously out of hand now.

Much love and light to you all xxxxxx

Robert
Run rabbit, run lol

Actually darling I am an eagle and I will fly lol

Take care

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by obiwan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 pm

obiwan wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:I no longer want to be associated with this topic or debate anymore, I wish all you the very best but it's getting ridiculously out of hand now.

Much love and light to you all xxxxxx

Robert
Run rabbit, run lol
Just a joke, no offence intended Very Happy

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Jane Lyzell on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 pm

zerdini wrote:Jane wrote:

NO not in physical mediumship if it ends its somthing not right!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leslie flint sat for 40 years for exampel!!!!!!!!.

Leslie Flint sat for more than sixty years Jane.


A lot of the material at the end of the Scole experiment was straight from Star Trek - the references to 'sliders' for example.

As a journalist commented:

"At this point it all becomes a bit Star Wars, as the regular team of communicators abruptly disappears and an authoritative being, apparently from a far distant dimension, comes on the line. He identifies himself as Varren-here-ic and urgently addresses Jar-had-we Scole to tell them that they have to abort. Apparently their experiments have opened up a doorway, or vortex, in the time-space continuum, and this has unfortunately attracted the attention of experimenters in the future.

“The interdimensional time wave pattern - generated by your future - is coming from another time belonging to your world... It is being generated by a crystalline time probe. This method of exploring time patterns is very basic, but still capable of generating a broad timecast. These are amongst the first of such experiments... It is this timecast that is creating the interference. .. By attempting to access your present time, those responsible are causing time ripples - or shock waves - to penetrate the doorway and the surrounding time space. It was these shock waves that severed your own special links with your spirit team at Scole, and are still causing imbalance in your dimension. ... this probing of time is a violation of the Cosmic and Interdimemsional laws relating to time and space - and this will not be allowed to continue. “

thanks Zerdini must have mixt it whit harry edvards:-)


Last edited by Jane Lyzell on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by obiwan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 pm

RobertCollierJames wrote:
obiwan wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:I no longer want to be associated with this topic or debate anymore, I wish all you the very best but it's getting ridiculously out of hand now.

Much love and light to you all xxxxxx

Robert
Run rabbit, run lol

Actually darling I am an eagle and I will fly lol

Take care
Very good. Lol Very Happy

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:If the shool example are soo good it wuld have continjuing and never stopt!, sorry there are more ??? mark den it is a marveles story!

I am sure it has it's reasons for ceasing, such a shame it did! But it's like everything, sometimes things happen for a reason, it surely doesn't mean that it wasn't genuine because it stopped operation. I aware Robin and Sandra now sit for phenomena in Spain, and I wish them continued success like anyone who has a passion for the Spirit.

I whish them sucess aswell but if he is as spiritual as he meet mee it whil not bee of any whalju, you shuld liv as you preach.
I dont aprow what he is doing in PM4U - letting circles telling there developing in there - i ghes it whil end up the same thing in his cirkel.

Every ending is a new beginning Smile

NO not in physical mediumship if it ends its somthing not right!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leslie flint sat for 40 years for exampel!!!!!!!!

I think Leslie sat for longer than that Jane, anyway i am finished here now no longer taking part in this debate, will you all the best for the future and with your mediumstic growth, take care xxx

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:ROBERT I AM PLEASE YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND SUPPORT YOU IN WHAT YOU SAY . I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANYONE ON THIS SITE ANY MORE I HAVE SEEN AGGRESSION BUT WHEN I REPLY I GET NO NEED TO BE RUDE !! . BUT I WILL SAY TO YOU ALL I AM DEVELOPING AND WILL CONTIN DEVELOPE THROUGH OUT MY LIFE I HAVE REPOROT OF MY SEANCE'S IN TOTAL DARKNESS AS WELL AS IN RED LIGHT AND DIM WHITE LIGHT ( IN GLASGOW IN FRONT OF 44 PEOPLE) BUT I WAS VERY VERY ILL AFTER. BUT THIS IS NOT EGO I DONT GAIN ANYTHING FROM IT POSTING IT ON HERE . I HAVE SAT WITH OUTSTANDING MEDIUMS BE IT MENTAL , TRANCE, PHYISCAL OR DIRIC VOICE MEDIUMS . NO MATTER WHAT I WRITE ON THIS SITE YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH , BUT I WISH YOU WELL IN YOU QUEST TO SEEK OUT THE TRUE BE IT IN YOUR HOME CIRCLE OF IN PUBIC DEM .
SCOTT MILLIGAN

God luck and I hope you hold and develops!

Scott is a great guy and his gifts will flourish to full bloom I don't doubt that for a minute.

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by obiwan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:52 pm

RobertCollierJames wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:ROBERT I AM PLEASE YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND SUPPORT YOU IN WHAT YOU SAY . I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANYONE ON THIS SITE ANY MORE I HAVE SEEN AGGRESSION BUT WHEN I REPLY I GET NO NEED TO BE RUDE !! . BUT I WILL SAY TO YOU ALL I AM DEVELOPING AND WILL CONTIN DEVELOPE THROUGH OUT MY LIFE I HAVE REPOROT OF MY SEANCE'S IN TOTAL DARKNESS AS WELL AS IN RED LIGHT AND DIM WHITE LIGHT ( IN GLASGOW IN FRONT OF 44 PEOPLE) BUT I WAS VERY VERY ILL AFTER. BUT THIS IS NOT EGO I DONT GAIN ANYTHING FROM IT POSTING IT ON HERE . I HAVE SAT WITH OUTSTANDING MEDIUMS BE IT MENTAL , TRANCE, PHYISCAL OR DIRIC VOICE MEDIUMS . NO MATTER WHAT I WRITE ON THIS SITE YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH , BUT I WISH YOU WELL IN YOU QUEST TO SEEK OUT THE TRUE BE IT IN YOUR HOME CIRCLE OF IN PUBIC DEM .
SCOTT MILLIGAN

God luck and I hope you hold and develops!

Scott is a great guy and his gifts will flourish to full bloom I don't doubt that for a minute.
Time reveals all things.

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:41 pm

It is very sorry to see but those two really just continue to damage the reputation of Physical Mediumship by both words and actions. Like most of them their knowledege goes back to incorrect information about Helen Duncan and starts there, moving forward all too often instead of a realistic look at the start of it all.

By their nature dark seance rarely fail to draw controversy in some way, we will never deal with sceptics through them or reach deep thinkers who will always question things. Of course questioning is generally frowned on in the groups that run circles. I suspect Helen Duncan would despair that her injury, not caused at the time of her arrest over the Barham matter, as appears to be the common understanding but in the 1950's, after a complaint about her as a fraudulent medium, have been thrown up time after time as the excuse to stay in the dark. Why would Spirit waste so much time in this work when it is at best unconvincing and takes so long to achieve the little we now have. Start your circle with a light on, yes a dim red one and tell Spirit these are the consitions work with us to provide a solution. This is not rude to Spirit in anyway, it is just asking for likeminded Spirits to work with you. We are still stuck in the era of Spirit Chemistry at a time when so many great scientists with more modern skills are on the Spirit Side.

I note that our two wish to depart but I believe their posts offer insights into the thinking within that element of the Spiritualist Community so dedicated to Physical mediumship. We cannot just accept that because it is a Dark Circle Spirit are involved in any way, yet the arguments that we have seem from our two friends have immediately blocked any challenges. I know Mac was around the Scole Group and Zerdini watched it and knew Foy. I also understand the SPR as a body were not totally confident with that research especially after the Stargate type of ending.

Those involved in Physical mediumship also ignore the fact that it is not supported by any Spiritualist body, SNU or NSAC because of the high incidence of fraud and the damage that causes to everyone within the movement.

I wish them the best with their work and do hope that at last real evidence will appear in the light. However, if someone does and it is scientifically verifiable then the world will be forced to accept survival. Is our physical world really ready for that knowledge? I personally doubt it and the idea you do not die could well be misused and abused. If Spirit feel the same way then try as you all might then the final evidence will always just elude us.

That is why we need to return to teach the philosophical aspects of Survival. We need some new great Spirits to come through Trance Mediums with genuine wisdom that entices and engages peoples minds. That can be done in light and offers far more to the world than trumpets and tricks in the dark.

.
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:28 am

Admin wrote:It is very sorry to see but those two really just continue to damage the reputation of Physical Mediumship by both words and actions. Like most of them their knowledege goes back to incorrect information about Helen Duncan and starts there, moving forward all too often instead of a realistic look at the start of it all.

By their nature dark seance rarely fail to draw controversy in some way, we will never deal with sceptics through them or reach deep thinkers who will always question things. Of course questioning is generally frowned on in the groups that run circles. I suspect Helen Duncan would despair that her injury, not caused at the time of her arrest over the Barham matter, as appears to be the common understanding but in the 1950's, after a complaint about her as a fraudulent medium, have been thrown up time after time as the excuse to stay in the dark. Why would Spirit waste so much time in this work when it is at best unconvincing and takes so long to achieve the little we now have. Start your circle with a light on, yes a dim red one and tell Spirit these are the consitions work with us to provide a solution. This is not rude to Spirit in anyway, it is just asking for likeminded Spirits to work with you. We are still stuck in the era of Spirit Chemistry at a time when so many great scientists with more modern skills are on the Spirit Side.

I note that our two wish to depart but I believe their posts offer insights into the thinking within that element of the Spiritualist Community so dedicated to Physical mediumship. We cannot just accept that because it is a Dark Circle Spirit are involved in any way, yet the arguments that we have seem from our two friends have immediately blocked any challenges. I know Mac was around the Scole Group and Zerdini watched it and knew Foy. I also understand the SPR as a body were not totally confident with that research especially after the Stargate type of ending.

Those involved in Physical mediumship also ignore the fact that it is not supported by any Spiritualist body, SNU or NSAC because of the high incidence of fraud and the damage that causes to everyone within the movement.

I wish them the best with their work and do hope that at last real evidence will appear in the light. However, if someone does and it is scientifically verifiable then the world will be forced to accept survival. Is our physical world really ready for that knowledge? I personally doubt it and the idea you do not die could well be misused and abused. If Spirit feel the same way then try as you all might then the final evidence will always just elude us.

That is why we need to return to teach the philosophical aspects of Survival. We need some new great Spirits to come through Trance Mediums with genuine wisdom that entices and engages peoples minds. That can be done in light and offers far more to the world than trumpets and tricks in the dark.

.

There's nowhere in the world that I would rather be
Than with you my love
And there's nothing in the world that I would rather see
Than your smile my love

For united we stand
Divided we fall
And if our backs should ever be against the wall
We'll be together, together, you and I

For united we stand
Divided we fall
And if our backs should ever be against the wall
We'll be together, together, you and I

And if the world about you falls apart my love
Then I'll still be here
And if the going gets too hard along the way
Just you call, I'll hear

I will always LOVE you Spirit world xxx


a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:39 am

There's nowhere in the world that I would rather be
Than with you my love
And there's nothing in the world that I would rather see
Than your smile my love

For united we stand
Divided we fall
And if our backs should ever be against the wall
We'll be together, together, you and I

For united we stand
Divided we fall
And if our backs should ever be against the wall
We'll be together, together, you and I

And if the world about you falls apart my love
Then I'll still be here
And if the going gets too hard along the way
Just you call, I'll hear

I will always LOVE you Spirit world xxx

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:43 am

What a strange day and what a curious pair of transient members. Their rantings put me in mind of other strange postings recently on our sister Spiritualism website.

No matter what one might answer there will be no reaching either of these two matey gentlemen who claim they speak for 'spirit' but understand only a little.... Rolling Eyes

It's very, very odd how they have just appeared from nowhere.


oops - apologies for this last error. I have just had chance to look back at the rambling postings from the beginning of this thread. I hadn't appreciated it had been running so long - well it seems long because so many pages have been filled, albeit with little of value.

I remember an old saying "Actions speak louder than words." When actions demonstrate the claims made I'll be listening closely.

Any ideas how long I might have to wait? Laughing



Last edited by mac on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : completeness)

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:56 am

mac wrote:What a strange day and what a curious pair of transient members. Their rantings put me in mind of other strange postings recently on our sister Spiritualism website.

No matter what one might answer there will be no reaching either of these two matey gentlemen who claim they speak for 'spirit' but understand only a little.... Rolling Eyes

It's very, very odd how they have just appeared from nowhere.


Hi Mac I am sorry if you can't understand me, but we are both on the same level, we are all equal and one! and no matter what you say I will love you as a fellow human, we are no different you and I - but part of the same living Light, I don't want to get too deep anymore as I am afraid I will get hurt by harsh comments. I am a person who hurts very easy! I wish no ill feelings here all I ask is for us all to see the same Light, Spirit in all, no matter whether we agree or disagree! We are all of the same Spirit - and one day when the time is right, we will be all embraced back, you and I Smile x

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:12 am

RobertCollierJames wrote:
mac wrote:What a strange day and what a curious pair of transient members. Their rantings put me in mind of other strange postings recently on our sister Spiritualism website.

No matter what one might answer there will be no reaching either of these two matey gentlemen who claim they speak for 'spirit' but understand only a little.... Rolling Eyes

It's very, very odd how they have just appeared from nowhere.


Hi Mac I am sorry if you can't understand me, but we are both on the same level, we are all equal and one! and no matter what you say I will love you as a fellow human, we are no different you and I - but part of the same living Light, I don't want to get too deep anymore as I am afraid I will get hurt by harsh comments. I am a person who hurts very easy! I wish no ill feelings here all I ask is for us all to see the same Light, Spirit in all, no matter whether we agree or disagree! We are all of the same. One day when the time is right, we will be all embraced back. Smile

Please don't apologise but what made you think I couldn't understand you? Of course we are all equal but that doesn't mean equally knowledgeable....

I'm touched you think so much of me but I wouldn't be hurt if you didn't love me. I accept that you could get hurt easily and debate and discussion isn't your forté. And please don't concern yourself that I may not see this (sic) Light, Spirit in all. If you ever get to know more about me you may find that there is absolutely no risk that I am separated in any way from the light or from our discarnate friends....

You are right in one point. We are "....all of the same" - that is, of the same source, of the Great Spirit, from the Great Spirit, tiny parts of the Great Spirit. But that doesn't mean we're all at the same stage of spiritual evolvement.

As for "embraced back" I get a sense that you're almost preaching a gospel, almost evangelical in your approach. Embraced back from what, one might ask. From our wanderings in a spiritual desert perhaps, from our separation from the Great Spirit maybe?

Perhaps you'd be able to explain this last issue more fully before you leave our website? I do hope so..... Wink

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:18 am

RobertCollierJames wrote:
Admin wrote:It is very sorry to see but those two really just continue to damage the reputation of Physical Mediumship by both words and actions. Like most of them their knowledege goes back to incorrect information about Helen Duncan and starts there, moving forward all too often instead of a realistic look at the start of it all.

By their nature dark seance rarely fail to draw controversy in some way, we will never deal with sceptics through them or reach deep thinkers who will always question things. Of course questioning is generally frowned on in the groups that run circles. I suspect Helen Duncan would despair that her injury, not caused at the time of her arrest over the Barham matter, as appears to be the common understanding but in the 1950's, after a complaint about her as a fraudulent medium, have been thrown up time after time as the excuse to stay in the dark. Why would Spirit waste so much time in this work when it is at best unconvincing and takes so long to achieve the little we now have. Start your circle with a light on, yes a dim red one and tell Spirit these are the consitions work with us to provide a solution. This is not rude to Spirit in anyway, it is just asking for likeminded Spirits to work with you. We are still stuck in the era of Spirit Chemistry at a time when so many great scientists with more modern skills are on the Spirit Side.

I note that our two wish to depart but I believe their posts offer insights into the thinking within that element of the Spiritualist Community so dedicated to Physical mediumship. We cannot just accept that because it is a Dark Circle Spirit are involved in any way, yet the arguments that we have seem from our two friends have immediately blocked any challenges. I know Mac was around the Scole Group and Zerdini watched it and knew Foy. I also understand the SPR as a body were not totally confident with that research especially after the Stargate type of ending.

Those involved in Physical mediumship also ignore the fact that it is not supported by any Spiritualist body, SNU or NSAC because of the high incidence of fraud and the damage that causes to everyone within the movement.

I wish them the best with their work and do hope that at last real evidence will appear in the light. However, if someone does and it is scientifically verifiable then the world will be forced to accept survival. Is our physical world really ready for that knowledge? I personally doubt it and the idea you do not die could well be misused and abused. If Spirit feel the same way then try as you all might then the final evidence will always just elude us.

That is why we need to return to teach the philosophical aspects of Survival. We need some new great Spirits to come through Trance Mediums with genuine wisdom that entices and engages peoples minds. That can be done in light and offers far more to the world than trumpets and tricks in the dark.

.

There's nowhere in the world that I would rather be
Than with you my love
And there's nothing in the world that I would rather see
Than your smile my love

For united we stand
Divided we fall
And if our backs should ever be against the wall
We'll be together, together, you and I

For united we stand
Divided we fall
And if our backs should ever be against the wall
We'll be together, together, you and I

And if the world about you falls apart my love
Then I'll still be here
And if the going gets too hard along the way
Just you call, I'll hear

I will always LOVE you Spirit world xxx


What does "Spirit world" (sic) actually mean to you, one wonders? Some magical, mystical place, perhaps? As for the rest I'll just pass on it....

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:28 am

mac wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
Admin wrote:It is very sorry to see but those two really just continue to damage the reputation of Physical Mediumship by both words and actions. Like most of them their knowledege goes back to incorrect information about Helen Duncan and starts there, moving forward all too often instead of a realistic look at the start of it all.

By their nature dark seance rarely fail to draw controversy in some way, we will never deal with sceptics through them or reach deep thinkers who will always question things. Of course questioning is generally frowned on in the groups that run circles. I suspect Helen Duncan would despair that her injury, not caused at the time of her arrest over the Barham matter, as appears to be the common understanding but in the 1950's, after a complaint about her as a fraudulent medium, have been thrown up time after time as the excuse to stay in the dark. Why would Spirit waste so much time in this work when it is at best unconvincing and takes so long to achieve the little we now have. Start your circle with a light on, yes a dim red one and tell Spirit these are the consitions work with us to provide a solution. This is not rude to Spirit in anyway, it is just asking for likeminded Spirits to work with you. We are still stuck in the era of Spirit Chemistry at a time when so many great scientists with more modern skills are on the Spirit Side.

I note that our two wish to depart but I believe their posts offer insights into the thinking within that element of the Spiritualist Community so dedicated to Physical mediumship. We cannot just accept that because it is a Dark Circle Spirit are involved in any way, yet the arguments that we have seem from our two friends have immediately blocked any challenges. I know Mac was around the Scole Group and Zerdini watched it and knew Foy. I also understand the SPR as a body were not totally confident with that research especially after the Stargate type of ending.

Those involved in Physical mediumship also ignore the fact that it is not supported by any Spiritualist body, SNU or NSAC because of the high incidence of fraud and the damage that causes to everyone within the movement.

I wish them the best with their work and do hope that at last real evidence will appear in the light. However, if someone does and it is scientifically verifiable then the world will be forced to accept survival. Is our physical world really ready for that knowledge? I personally doubt it and the idea you do not die could well be misused and abused. If Spirit feel the same way then try as you all might then the final evidence will always just elude us.

That is why we need to return to teach the philosophical aspects of Survival. We need some new great Spirits to come through Trance Mediums with genuine wisdom that entices and engages peoples minds. That can be done in light and offers far more to the world than trumpets and tricks in the dark.

.

There's nowhere in the world that I would rather be
Than with you my love
And there's nothing in the world that I would rather see
Than your smile my love

For united we stand
Divided we fall
And if our backs should ever be against the wall
We'll be together, together, you and I

For united we stand
Divided we fall
And if our backs should ever be against the wall
We'll be together, together, you and I

And if the world about you falls apart my love
Then I'll still be here
And if the going gets too hard along the way
Just you call, I'll hear

I will always LOVE you Spirit world xxx


What does "Spirit world" (sic) actually mean to you, one wonders? Some magical, mystical place, perhaps? As for the rest I'll just pass on it....

You are a very hurtful person, I have had a personal experience with Spirit when I suffered deep tragedy in my young life.

About Spirit: You said: ''Some magical, mystical place, perhaps? As for the rest I'll just pass on it'' Do you realise how hurtful you are? You speak that others need more understanding. I can no longer be associated with hurtful people, Goodbye and best wishes.

a


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum