Scott Milligan!?

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scott Milligan!?

Post by Jane Lyzell on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:51 pm

Have you reed the New Psychic New´s ? the artickel aboute scott?

I found it werry stange that he is having 2 guids namned as 2 of Colin Frys guids - Daniel and Frances ?

Expesely when he wright of him in the articckel and has satt in Colins seanses as a young boy!!!!!????

//Jane
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:44 pm

hello jane
Once again thank you for taking an interest in my mediumship .
can i ask you how many john where are in the world ? or jane ? alex ? too many to count .
My mediumship was a topic of yours sometime back and all it was met by was rudeness .. well my mediumship has developed to getting dircet voice in red light through hard work from not only a loving home circle that sit for me but over 14 years of working at this area .
i learnt alot sitting for other physical medium how to sit ,how the path of a medium is not easy.
ive had my mediumship tested and asset to a point that im now demming at stansted hall, my spirit team has been reseached and have given prof of the earthly live ect.
Sue is a lady of stritch approch and everyone and everything had to be above board, i thank her for her report as it also stated about the evdance of life after life to a sitter who was just one that night.
I may have missed read or misunderstand the way your post was ment but please before reporting please look into hims more closely.

kind regards
Scott

scottmilligan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by obiwan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Are you saying they are not the same guides Scott? I can't see why the need not be.

Your mediumship certainly wasn't met solely with rudeness. You were asked questions and made statements which were challenged. My recollection is that you didn't like that and flounced off. It was nothing like what you will experience if your mediumship reaches the general public.

It is good to hear you are able to deliver evidential mediumship in a controlled environment. I look forward to reading more about it.


obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Hello obiwan
sorry my reading and spelling are very poor . i was met by zerdin aka george with rudeness to my mediumship and a photo of mr flint being on my site.
I try and do my work in a humble way and trying to get phyiscal mediumship across in the right way.
Daniel is a young lad that works with me daniel who works with mr fry is dolly (drag queen) frances is the same but as the report can testefile im not a good singer but frances is through the voice box .
frances job is to help stract the voice box making it louder and then a loveones come and speak through it.
The report was done on me not to seek fame but to help bring this area of mediumship back from the past in the right way. which i hope I am.
Thank god until this day there has not been a bad him said about my work by the people who have sat with me , so i hope it contines.
thank you for your post

scottmilligan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by obiwan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:12 pm

Thanks for your reply Scott. I understood zerdini's objection to your use of Leslie's image. You perhaps need to bear in mind that zerdini was a friend of Leslie.

I wouldn't worry about your spelling and reading, your meaning seems clear to me. I think it is good that you post here, but the members are a mixed bunch and not all are spiritualists in any sense (I am definitely not a spiritualist).

If posters make statements on this forum they are often challenged to support them. It is sometimes difficult not to take these challenges personally,and sometimes they seem to be intended, however I find the best way to deal with challenges is to respond calmly with facts. Most posters here won't simply accept unsupported statements as fact, this doesn't mean they are accusing you of being dishonest. I think most of the regular posters are genuinely interested in good evidence where it can be shown.

If you're prepared to answer questions and be disagreed with on occasion, this is a good place to post. If you are easily offended or provoked, it will be a rough ride.

I am glad you're posting.

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Jane Lyzell on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:16 pm

so you mean Scott, in all seriousness that Frances would be the same as that of Colin Fry. it's a joke.

physical mediumship is a small world - and an inteligent spirit world (we hope) - why would they use two names - the same as Colin - when they can use any name they want (because it's not what they are)
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Good that you understand me tho ... with mr flint i sadly never met him but my circle leader was a very close friend of mr flint and told me storys of how outstanding he was . i believe we must remember the mediums of the past as they thought for what we believe in. when mr flint came through the voice box my circle leader along with five personal friends of his (one of them lived with flint and he also attended her wedding) said that was flints voice and the the evidence was given was true ( but rememeber this is here say as i was in trance at the time so i can only give you there feed back and also I have no reason to prove or lie about this but only you can be the judge of that,

scottmilligan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by obiwan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:so you mean Scott, in all seriousness that Frances would be the same as that of Colin Fry. it's a joke.

physical mediumship is a small world - and an inteligent spirit world (we hope) - why would they use two names - the same as Colin - when they can use any name they want (because it's not what they are)

Why not? Could it not be the same communicator? I don't follow your reasoning Jane.

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by bravo321uk on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:26 pm

Jane what you are saying make 0 sense,,, just because a guide/control/helper works within 1 team they are not owned or chained to that team.... surely a guide/control/helper would be able to go where ever they are needed and where ever there is love?

bravo321uk


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:27 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:so you mean Scott, in all seriousness that Frances would be the same as that of Colin Fry. it's a joke.

physical mediumship is a small world - and an inteligent spirit world (we hope) - why would they use two names - the same as Colin - when they can use any name they want (because it's not what they are)


Sorry jane i dont understand your post ?????
Frances is the same Thats what i understand .. PLEASE REMEMEBER JANE MY CIRCLE LEADER WAS JOHN ASTIN The same john was circle leader to mr fry ... he testerfild it was the same along with 2 home circle memeber of mr frys ( who i may add was sitting to develope me ..
At the end of the day jane you hae not once sat with me. so you have not seen my mediumship.

scottmilligan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:hello jane
Once again thank you for taking an interest in my mediumship .
can i ask you how many john where are in the world ? or jane ? alex ? too many to count .
My mediumship was a topic of yours sometime back and all it was met by was rudeness .. well my mediumship has developed to getting dircet voice in red light through hard work from not only a loving home circle that sit for me but over 14 years of working at this area .
i learnt alot sitting for other physical medium how to sit ,how the path of a medium is not easy.
ive had my mediumship tested and asset to a point that im now demming at stansted hall, my spirit team has been reseached and have given prof of the earthly live ect.
Sue is a lady of stritch approch and everyone and everything had to be above board, i thank her for her report as it also stated about the evdance of life after life to a sitter who was just one that night.
I may have missed read or misunderstand the way your post was ment but please before reporting please look into hims more closely.

kind regards
Scott
If you want to thank someone Scott - should mean it too. You do not. I am concerned about any physical medium that demonstrates his mediumship before it is fully developed and can be seen in the light.

Do not believe the spirit world need to show magic trick - when physical mediumship is so important.


PLEASE CAN YOU EMAIL THIS LADY AND TELL HER THAT HER CHILD WAS A MAGIC TRICK !!!!!!!!!

CHRISTMAS WEEK AT THE ARTHUR FINDLAY COLLEGE 14TH – 21ST DECEMBER 2012

CHRISTMAS TREE SÉANCE

I am a working Spiritualist Medium and have been attending the Arthur Findlay College on various courses since 2006. I believe wholeheartedly in Spirit and that life continues beyond this earthly life.

I had the privilege of attending the Christmas Week 2012 where Scott was doing a Christmas Tree Séance.

In the afternoon of Monday 17th December Scott gave an in depth talk with photographic evidence on all aspects of Physical Mediumship (Trance, Transfiguration, Apports, Materialisation, Direct Voice etc).

Scott asked us to meet in the lecture room at 7pm where he would talk us through what was expected of us as sitters in the séance. He said that we would have to remove our shoes and jewellery and we would be frisked outside the séance room to check that we did not sneak in cameras, mobile phones or recorders. Scott needed two independent people to check the séance room, the chair in which Scott was tied and the Christmas tree including presents for anything untoward. Two balls of paper were thrown out into the crowd and one was caught by a lady on the course from Canada. The other ball was deflected from the person in front of me and it was thrown again, it was then deflected by the person behind me so Maureen, a tutor on the course, would try one more time. This time it was as if the paper ball was in slow motion and I saw it coming towards me, I just reached up and it landed in my hand. Myself, and the lady from Canada were then asked to go with Scott to the séance room. We were frisked outside the room and then went in to check the cabinet, the chair, the Christmas tree and the presents. When everyone was seated in the room, which were approx. 50 people, we frisked Scott then tied him with plastic cable ties which we obtained from an unopened packet to the chair by his wrists and ankles. We then cut the excess of the ties at an angle and placed them about our person (down my bra). Because I was an independent I got to sit very close to the cabinet, there was Maureen (a tutor experienced in Physical Mediumship) then me. Everyone was asked to connect with the person sitting next to them by linking little fingers. Maureen held my hand with both of her hands as she was right next to the cabinet.

The door was locked, to avoid sudden interruption, and the lights were switched off. The room was black and you could not see a hand in front of you. We were asked to sing at the top of our voices to raise the vibrational energy. The music came from an ipod placed by mine and Maureen’s feet, that too was completely blacked out. We sang really loud to the music on the ipod which was a combination of Christmas and pop songs.

I could see the energy building which was amazing, it was like a storm of twinkling stars coming down from the ceiling.

After a short period of time the energy had built and the curtains of the cabinet were flung open landing on mine and Maureen’s knee, I must say it made me jump as I had never sat in a séance before. Then the children came out to play the musical instruments and open the presents. Everyone could hear the children clapping, giggling and a child came over to me and Maureen and tapped Maureen with a direct voice trumpet which had an illuminous band around the bottom so that you could see it. A box that had contained a toy was placed on my knee then taken off again and given to the person next to me. A toy car was run over my feet and the children kept switching the ipod to their favourite song which was “Love Shack”, I’ve never sang that song so much !!!!

The children then went back to spirit as the curtains were pulled off our knees and Daniel spoke to us. Daniel is one of Scott’s controls from spirit. He’s a cheeky cockney chappy and made us laugh.

He said that he was bringing a spirit person through to speak to someone in the room. He gave some information about a young girl who he described as a roughable/huggable rogue and got into trouble when she was younger. He said that she passed to spirit when the “spicer girls”, as he called them, were around in the charts. He talked about her hair that she had to have her long blond hair cut short. This rang bells with me that it was my daughter who had passed to spirit from a drug overdose when she was 16. Daniel asked if anyone recognised the information and I spoke up that I thought it was for me. To confirm the right connection he said that she had a necklace with her with the letter “L” on it. I said yes it was for me as her name is Lauren. He said that spirit were going to get Lauren to put her face “in the custard” (ectoplasm) so that I could see her. Oh my God, how exciting, Lauren had passed to spirit 14 years ago, so to see her and speak to her has always been my dream. The ipod was turned up and once again we sang “Love Shack”, bless em.

Daniel then knocked very loudly on the cabinet and shouted Miss Maureen. The ipod was turned down and Daniel explained that the energy wasn’t good enough so they would build a voice box instead and Lauren would like to speak to me. Once again, we sang, yeh you guessed it “Love Shack, whilst they did this. Daniel knocked on the cabinet wall again, which made me jump, and encouraged Lauren to speak.

There was total silence then a voice said “Hi Mum”, to which I replied “Hello sweetheart, I love you”. Bless her, she cried and said she was sorry and that she didn’t mean it. We continued with our conversation, she said she’d been to Australia and would come with me when I go. You could hear people in the room sobbing as my daughter and I spoke to each other. I held it together as this was my chance and probably wouldn’t have long to talk to her. She said that all I had to do was to reach out and I could touch her and that I knew when she was around as she touched my hair.

We finished our conversation by saying that we loved and missed each other very much and then she said “Bye Mum, Happy Christmas Mum”. “Happy Christmas Sweetheart”, was my reply.

She then went and Daniel asked if that was OK. Oh my God, OK? It was the most amazing experience of my life so far and the ultimate proof for me that life continues beyond our earthly lives.

Daniel introduced a man called Bill, with the nickname Willi from spirit who wanted to speak through the voice box. My father’s name is Bill and was called Willi by various members of the family including my Mum, other evidence was given which related to my Dad but I daren’t speak out in case people thought I was hogging the evening.

Bill spoke through the voice box and his first words were “Bloody Hell”, which made me laugh as that’s all that my Dad used to say to express his feelings. Still I didn’t speak up as I felt embarrassed about taking something else. Sadly, Bill didn’t stay long to speak as no-one spoke to him. I’ve since apologised to my Dad in spirit and thanked him for the making what must have been a huge effort.

Daniel then told Miss Maureen that spirit were moving the cabinet to another part of the room and within a second the cabinet moved and everyone heard it bang down on the floor somewhere else in the room.

The children came out to play again and other people further around the room experienced being touched by the children. Another voice box was built and a man spoke to his wife, daughter and son in law. Frances from spirit came through and sang to us and Helen Duncan came through with a few choice words about her passing.

Daniel then said that “Squeaker” (spirit’s nickname for Scott) was starting to stir so they needed to go. Daniel apologised for the mess and asked Miss Maureen to look in Scott’s pocket when he came round. Maureen had promised Daniel a bottle of whisky at the last séance so she bought him a miniature bottle and hid it amongst the presents under the tree and told Daniel he had to find it.

Everyone heard a loud bang and Maureen explained that the power had been broken and to sit still and wait for Scott to come round. Scott started to come round with various moans and grunts and then Maureen turned on the red light bulb which gave a glow around the room. We all adjusted our eyes and looked around the room.

The room was trashed with wrapping paper, baubles from the tree and the tree broken in half. Even more amazing was that the presents for the children that had been bought in by some sitters were placed at their feet as if to say thank you. As independents we had to measure the ends of the cable ties we had cut off and cut Scott out of the chair. Not only had the cabinet moved into another part of the room, Scott was out of the cabinet still tied

to the chair, facing the other way around and the curtains pushed down his top and tied at the bottom. When we eventually untied everything and Scott stood up, Maureen looked in his pocket and there was the bottle of whisky.

An amazing experience of which there is probably more detail but that’s all I can remember, I’m sure other people in the room would have their experiences.

The best Christmas present I could ever have wished for. All my three children, two on the earth and one in spirit wished me a “Happy Christmas Mum”.

God Bless Spirit and Scott what amazing people xxx

Annette Rodgers


scottmilligan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by obiwan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:03 pm

Jane - I think one has to be very careful about what one states is and is not possible. I don't think it is fair to make accusations or insinuate there is something fraudulent or incorrect without having seen someone personally. Better to remain neutral I think.

It is more productive and less confrontational to simply ask questions, which are not loaded. We don't have to accept what a medium is telling us is true, but that isn't the same as suggesting they are lying or fraudulent.







Last edited by obiwan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by obiwan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:10 pm

scottmilligan wrote:circle leader was a very close friend of mr flint and told me storys of how outstanding he was . i believe we must remember the mediums of the past as they thought for what we believe in. when mr flint came through the voice box my circle leader along with five personal friends of his (one of them lived with flint and he also attended her wedding) said that was flints voice and the the evidence was given was true ( but rememeber this is here say as i was in trance at the time so i can only give you there feed back and also I have no reason to prove or lie about this but only you can be the judge of that,

That's very interesting Scott. I am sure you will appreciate that as I don't know any of the people your referring to (and there is no reason why I should), it is difficult to comment, however taking your statement at face value, it looks like it would be good evidence for those who knew him. I can see you seem a lot less quickly provoked than on your last visit which if I may say so, makes it much easier to engage. Very Happy

From my own studies, I believe the Independent Direct Voice (which I think is what you are saying occurred, as opposed to trance communication - am I correct?) is potentially one of the most evidential forms of mediumship and very rare indeed. You will appreciate, I am sure, that for most of us, seeing is believing. So whilst I don't accept what you are telling me as a fact - for me (though I accept it may be for those who were present), at the same time I am not suggesting you are not telling the truth as it was reported to you.



obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by obiwan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:

In darkness there will always be questioned.

Why would you need light for the Independent Direct Voice? Leslie Flint worked in darkness.

There is nothing wrong with questioning anyone's claims. I think it can be done without becoming personal though.

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Jane Lyzell on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:14 pm

obiwan wrote:Jane - I think one has to be very careful about what one states is and is not possible. I don't think it is fair to make accusations or insinuate there is something fraudulent or incorrect without having seen someone personally. Better to remain neutral I think.

It is more productive and less confrontational to simply ask questions, which are not loaded. We don't have to accept what a medium is telling us is true, but that isn't the same as suggesting they are lying or fraudulent.





Aggre - I am:-)
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by obiwan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
obiwan wrote:Jane - I think one has to be very careful about what one states is and is not possible. I don't think it is fair to make accusations or insinuate there is something fraudulent or incorrect without having seen someone personally. Better to remain neutral I think.

It is more productive and less confrontational to simply ask questions, which are not loaded. We don't have to accept what a medium is telling us is true, but that isn't the same as suggesting they are lying or fraudulent.





Aggre - I am:-)

It may be the language thing Jane but your points are coming across as confrontational to me lol

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:16 pm

colin dem in the dark !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scottmilligan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Jane Lyzell on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:17 pm

obiwan wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
obiwan wrote:Jane - I think one has to be very careful about what one states is and is not possible. I don't think it is fair to make accusations or insinuate there is something fraudulent or incorrect without having seen someone personally. Better to remain neutral I think.

It is more productive and less confrontational to simply ask questions, which are not loaded. We don't have to accept what a medium is telling us is true, but that isn't the same as suggesting they are lying or fraudulent.





Aggre - I am:-)
Wink

It may be the language thing Jane but your points are coming across as confrontational to me lol
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:19 pm

helen started in the dark ...
alac started in the dark ...
they went public why they where in the dark and over time the light was added ....
gorden in the dark .. and the list gose on and on

scottmilligan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by obiwan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:22 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:colin dem in the dark !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would that verify that you can do that !?

I don't understand where you're going with this Jane.

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Jane Lyzell on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:23 pm

obiwan wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:colin dem in the dark !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would that verify that you can do that !?

I don't understand where you're going with this Jane.
Just a question, thats all- god nigt!
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Jane Lyzell on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:30 pm

scottmilligan wrote:helen started in the dark ...
alac started in the dark ...
they went public why they where in the dark and over time the light was added ....
gorden in the dark .. and the list gose on and on

Exactly Scott and what happened next to them?-to make the same mistake as other medium is not development - it is to repeat the same thing as they did. It is ok to start in the dark for development ... but then it shuld oute in light when it comes to materialisaitions There is no point in materializations in the dark that can not be seen, there is no evidence.

Actually, I imagine that they started developing in the glow of the fireplace and candles. if I remember correctly


Last edited by Jane Lyzell on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by obiwan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Scott - were you saying that Leslie Flint spoke via the Independent Direct Voice (at your demonstration I mean)?

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:helen started in the dark ...
alac started in the dark ...
they went public why they where in the dark and over time the light was added ....
gorden in the dark .. and the list gose on and on

Exactly Scott and what happened next to them?-to make the same mistake as other medium is not development - it is to repeat the same thing as they did. It is ok to start in the dark for development ... but then it shuld oute in light when it comes to materialisaitions There is no point in materializations in the dark that can not be seen, there is no evidence.

THE EVIDENCE IS PERSONAL TO THE PERSON WHO GETS IT ....... HAVING SOMEONE SON WALK OVER TO HIS MOTHER AND HUGGING HER AND KISSING HER IN THE DARK HAVING HIM TALK TO HIS MUM WILL MENT THE WORLD TO THEM ,,,,,
JANE ITS VERY SAID WHAT YOU ARE SAYING...
THE MEDIUMS GOT HURT EVEN THO ITS WAS DONE IN THE LIGHT !!!!!

scottmilligan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:Why dident you ask John austin aboute al thos thIngs? Scott- for how long did you sat in his circle?
11 YEARS UNTIL HIS PASSING AND BEEN SITTING HOME CIRCLE FOR 14 YEARS FROM 16 TO 30

scottmilligan


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum