Scott Milligan!?

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:40 am

"You are a very hurtful person, I have had a personal experience with Spirit when I suffered deep tragedy in my young life.

About Spirit: You said: ''Some magical, mystical place, perhaps? As for the rest I'll just pass on it'' Do you realise how hurtful you are? I can no longer be associated with hurtful people, Goodbye and best wishes."


melodrama

A thicker skin and sound debating ability would serve you better if you wish to venture further on other debating forums....

This physical world is going to be an unbearable place if you find challenge so daunting.




mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:45 am

mac wrote:"You are a very hurtful person, I have had a personal experience with Spirit when I suffered deep tragedy in my young life.

About Spirit: You said: ''Some magical, mystical place, perhaps? As for the rest I'll just pass on it'' Do you realise how hurtful you are? I can no longer be associated with hurtful people, Goodbye and best wishes."


melodrama

A thicker skin and sound debating ability would serve you better if you wish to venture further on other debating forums....

This physical world is going to be an unbearable place if you find challenge so daunting.




Take Care Mac I Love You I love you ''I Am Who I Am''

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:54 am

"I wish them the best with their work and do hope that at last real evidence will appear in the light. However, if someone does and it is scientifically verifiable then the world will be forced to accept survival. Is our physical world really ready for that knowledge? I personally doubt it and the idea you do not die could well be misused and abused. If Spirit feel the same way then try as you all might then the final evidence will always just elude us.

That is why we need to return to teach the philosophical aspects of Survival. We need some new great Spirits to come through Trance Mediums with genuine wisdom that entices and engages peoples minds. That can be done in light and offers far more to the world than trumpets and tricks in the dark."


I strongly agree with these particular paragraphs, Jim.

I wonder if these two young, headstrong individuals have a clue about all you've written? I suspect not and they won't until they've got broader and deeper understanding and experience under their belt.

There will be easier website forums where they'll not get challenged as they have here and it's perhaps better that they find them. I know several where the standard of experience and knowledge is much less where they will find eager readers.

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:57 am

RobertCollierJames wrote:
mac wrote:"You are a very hurtful person, I have had a personal experience with Spirit when I suffered deep tragedy in my young life.

About Spirit: You said: ''Some magical, mystical place, perhaps? As for the rest I'll just pass on it'' Do you realise how hurtful you are? I can no longer be associated with hurtful people, Goodbye and best wishes."


melodrama

A thicker skin and sound debating ability would serve you better if you wish to venture further on other debating forums....

This physical world is going to be an unbearable place if you find challenge so daunting.




Take Care Mac I Love You I love you ''I Am Who I Am''

I will take care, Robert, as I always try to do. If you feel you need to love me then I'm fine with that. I hope you eventually find what you're seeking.....

You are indeed who you are but it doesn't mean you can't become bigger than that.....

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:03 am

mac wrote:"I wish them the best with their work and do hope that at last real evidence will appear in the light. However, if someone does and it is scientifically verifiable then the world will be forced to accept survival. Is our physical world really ready for that knowledge? I personally doubt it and the idea you do not die could well be misused and abused. If Spirit feel the same way then try as you all might then the final evidence will always just elude us.

That is why we need to return to teach the philosophical aspects of Survival. We need some new great Spirits to come through Trance Mediums with genuine wisdom that entices and engages peoples minds. That can be done in light and offers far more to the world than trumpets and tricks in the dark."


I strongly agree with these particular paragraphs, Jim.

I wonder if these two young, headstrong individuals have a clue about all you've written? I suspect not and they won't until they've got broader and deeper understanding and experience under their belt.

There will be easier website forums where they'll not get challenged as they have here and it's perhaps better that they find them. I know several where the standard of experience and knowledge is much less where they will find eager readers.

Why do you wish to continue to prove yourself Mac, what you say means nothing to me, The Spirit world provides all the answers! and I am grateful for that! Be a gentleman and wish me all the best like I do to you, as I said to you on a number of occasions I no longer wish to debate with you, it's meaningless. But yet you continue to try to prove yourself. I Trust In Spirit, And I Know They Will Provide Me With All The Answers

May Spirit Be With You Always


a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:10 am

Oh Robert your departure from this site is becoming a performance of encores more in keeping with a badly acted play. The Spirit world may indeed come as quite a shock to all of us I am also aware that you only gives the right answers if you are discerning enough to get them and not be taken in by things which are not what they seem or pure delusion.

Hi Mac
Yes and I thought your posts were excellent and once again they have no idea who you are and what your knowledge base is.

I wonder who our Robert Collier James really is, the juxtapositioning between the timing of this and the sudden interest in DT is strange.

It is interesting how our friend could dish out comments which anyone would take badly but "not intend them to be hurtful" but to assume other people were hurtful whenever they just disagreed.

It is clear they obviously had an agenda of some kind but what I have no idea of. The sad thing is I believe Scott Milligan was who he said he was albeit I do not understand why someone with dyslexia has to type in Capitals all the time, we have two other dyslexics posting on here who do not and on top of that I note Jane is doing a great job with her self described Swenglish.

Robert could be anyone because it is very easy to set up a gmail address to register on here. I may have even thought is was DT himself on here once again but there were no attacks on Z which I had to delete. However the pseudonym could be a misplay on the name of the actor who played Liam in Coronation Street which is in keeping with the performance that has gone on here.

I guess we will never really know and I doubt the Spirit World are too bothered about any of this anyway.

Good luck to both of them I am sure they would be much happier on Robin Foy's PM4U website
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:17 am

Admin wrote:Oh Robert your departure from this site is becoming a performance of encores more in keeping with a badly acted play. The Spirit world may indeed come as quite a shock to all of us I am also aware that you only gives the right answers if you are discerning enough to get them and not be taken in by things which are not what they seem or pure delusion.

Hi Mac
Yes and I thought your posts were excellent and once again they have no idea who you are and what your knowledge base is.

I wonder who our Robert Collier James really is, the juxtapositioning between the timing of this and the sudden interest in DT is strange.

It is interesting how our friend could dish out comments which anyone would take badly but "not intend them to be hurtful" but to assume other people were hurtful whenever they just disagreed.

It is clear they obviously had an agenda of some kind but what I have no idea of. The sad thing is I believe Scott Milligan was who he said he was albeit I do not understand why someone with dyslexia has to type in Capitals all the time, we have two other dyslexics posting on here who do not and on top of that I note Jane is doing a great job with her self described Swenglish.

Robert could be anyone because it is very easy to set up a gmail address to register on here. I may have even thought is was DT himself on here once again but there were no attacks on Z which I had to delete. However the pseudonym could be a misplay on the name of the actor who played Liam in Coronation Street which is in keeping with the performance that has gone on here.

I guess we will never really know and I doubt the Spirit World are too bothered about any of this anyway.

Good luck to both of them I am sure they would be much happier on Robin Foy's PM4U website

Hi Admin, can you tell me how I can remove my profile from this site.

Why mention Robin Foy ''Good luck to both of them I am sure they would be much happier on Robin Foy's PM4U website'' you said, - why say that? What has this to do with Robin Foy, why mention his name, please I want to remove my association, personally I no longer want to be part of this forum

Thank you

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:18 am

"
Why do you wish to continue to prove yourself Mac, what you say means nothing to me, Yet you continue to stay up at night and maintain a dialogue....The Spirit world provides all the answers! And at times we need to provide our own effort in finding those answers - perhaps you did not know that?and I am grateful for that! Be a gentleman and wish me all the best like I do to you, You said in your first sentence that I mean nothing to you yet you seek my kind words.... I neither seek nor need anything from you but I am contented if you feel better wishing me what you do.... as I said to you on a number of occasions I no longer wish to debate with you Then the means is in your gift - stop and back away and you'll hear no more from me, you'll not be debating any further. That's a choice you may make at any time as I will should I choose - that's the nature of discussion/debating forums, it's meaningless. It doesn't have to be that way but that's your choice.... But yet you continue to try to prove yourself. I seek to prove nothing. My aim is to address what others say. They will take whatever they choose, ignore what they choose. You don't have to engage yet you choose to do so.... I Trust In Spirit, And I Know They Will Provide Me With All The Answers Then you have no need for discussion or debate.....Why, then, continue.....?

May Spirit Be With You Always It will and must as it will and must for all, just as it ever was....

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:21 am

"I wonder who our Robert Collier James really is, the juxtapositioning between the timing of this and the sudden interest in DT is strange."

absolutely, Jim. There's a similar lack of writing skills too. curiouser and curiouser....

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:22 am

I will deactivate you then Robert, It has nothing to do with Robin Foy but that is the one forum where no criticism is allowed of any Physical Medium and no questioning of them regardless of what information comes to hand or, even as with Anders, self admitted fraud.

You would both have been welcome on here but the actions since you found that we do not just accept Physical mediumship as entirely beneficial and entirely from Spirit have been decidedly less than pleasant.

Debate and questions are not unspiritual remember the biggest debunker of false mediums, especially Physical Mediums, was Maurice Barbanell through whom the Silver Birch material came.

Good luck and learn well go back into the 19th century and study hard. Spirit does not spoon feed the answers you have to be active and to continue learning so they have more material to work with you.


Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:23 am

"I am sure they would be much happier on Robin Foy's PM4U website"

agreed - They're just the kind of contributors to fit in there...





mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:24 am

"Hi Admin, can you tell me how I can remove my profile from this site.

Why mention Robin Foy ''Good luck to both of them I am sure they would be much happier on Robin Foy's PM4U website'' you said, - why say that? What has this to do with Robin Foy, why mention his name, please I want to remove my association, personally I no longer want to be part of this forum

Thank you "


You have only to walk away, Robert. And yet.....

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:25 am

mac wrote:"I wonder who our Robert Collier James really is, the juxtapositioning between the timing of this and the sudden interest in DT is strange."

absolutely, Jim. There's a similar lack of writing skills too. curiouser and curiouser....

Wow! what are on about now, you are dangerous! I suggust you be careful what you say about me or my character I have no problem seeking legal action, I have a print of and saved memory of all that has been discussed here.

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:26 am

RobertCollierJames wrote:
mac wrote:"I wonder who our Robert Collier James really is, the juxtapositioning between the timing of this and the sudden interest in DT is strange."

absolutely, Jim. There's a similar lack of writing skills too. curiouser and curiouser....

Wow! what are on about now, you are dangerous! I suggust you be careful what you say about me or my character I have no problem seeking legal action, I have a print and and saved memory of all that has been discussed here.

still here?????

Legal action? Really? Laughing

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:28 am

Wow, Jim. Do we attract some interesting individuals at time!

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:28 am

Robert no one has commented upon your character and we could not because we know not who you are. I notice that you have now posted a picture of yourself I would assume.
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:30 am

Admin wrote:Robert no one has commented upon your character and we could not because we know not who you are. I notice that you have now posted a picture of yourself I would assume.

I wonder why when he wants out of your website, Jim. curiouser and curiouser.....

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:32 am

I also wonder Robert why you should be so upset at being thought to possibly be the "physical medium" David Thompson. That could only be the case if David was where you are posting from and I know now that is incorrect.

I still wish you and Scott good luck by the way.
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:32 am

Admin wrote:Robert no one has commented upon your character and we could not because we know not who you are. I notice that you have now posted a picture of yourself I would assume.

Who am I Admin ???

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:35 am

The picture and the age go together but sadly I do not recognise the picture. I will assume that you are posting under your real name then. However either way I do not actually know who you are. I do know that you are a supporter of Scott Milligan and that is fine by me.
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:37 am

Admin wrote:I also wonder Robert why you should be so upset at being thought to possibly be the "physical medium" David Thompson. That could only be the case if David was where you are posting from and I know now that is incorrect.

I still wish you and Scott good luck by the way.

I have never met David Thompson or experienced his mediumship. Why do they suggest I am David Thompson?

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:37 am

RobertCollierJames wrote:
Admin wrote:Robert no one has commented upon your character and we could not because we know not who you are. I notice that you have now posted a picture of yourself I would assume.

Who am I Admin ???

still here? Despite asking Jim to remove your account.....?????

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:38 am

RobertCollierJames wrote:
Admin wrote:I also wonder Robert why you should be so upset at being thought to possibly be the "physical medium" David Thompson. That could only be the case if David was where you are posting from and I know now that is incorrect.

I still wish you and Scott good luck by the way.

I have never met David Thompson or experienced his mediumship. Why do they suggest I am David Thompson?

To know about that you'd have to learn a little more - kinda like I suggested a few postings ago. Laughing Razz Wink

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:40 am

mac wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
Admin wrote:Robert no one has commented upon your character and we could not because we know not who you are. I notice that you have now posted a picture of yourself I would assume.

Who am I Admin ???

still here? Despite asking Jim to remove your account.....?????

I never asked Jim to remove my account I asked how ''I'' can delete my profile- ''myself'', I have done nothing only stand up to what I believe in.

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:43 am

"I never asked Jim to remove my account I asked how ''I'' can delete my profile- ''myself'', I have done nothing only stand up to what I believe in."

I misunderstood your intent, Robert. I had assumed you wanted out.... mea culpa. I think you have full access to your profile so you can change or remove whatever you wish. I don't believe you can delete your profile. The forum owner would do that for you.

I note you're still around and engaging.....



mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum