SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Milligan!?

+3
Admin
zerdini
Jane Lyzell
7 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Scott Milligan!? - Page 4 Empty Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:21 pm

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE . BUT JOHN ALWAYS SAID SIT FOR THE OTHER WORLD NOT FOR THIS WORLD LISEN TO THEM DONT LISEN TO THIS WORLD AS THEY WILL KNOCK YOU DOWN .

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:22 pm

scottmilligan wrote:MY JOB IS GET MYSELF OUT THE WAY WHY WE WORK ..... MY CIRCLE MAY HAVE THE ANSWER BUT CHOOSE NOT TO TELL ME ...

well then it might bee youre cirkel leder ho shuld answerd hear then -but you seemd informed of youre mediumship soo far! You shuld alwayce puch!!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:23 pm

scottmilligan wrote:THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE . BUT JOHN ALWAYS SAID SIT FOR THE OTHER WORLD NOT FOR THIS WORLD LISEN TO THEM DONT LISEN TO THIS WORLD AS THEY WILL KNOCK YOU DOWN .

exakly - that is what i´m telling you - ask SPIRIT in youre cirkel!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:24 pm

I KNOW ALOT ABOUT THE UNFOLDMENT YES BUT THERE ARE AREAS WHICH ARE GRAY TO ME ...

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE . BUT JOHN ALWAYS SAID SIT FOR THE OTHER WORLD NOT FOR THIS WORLD LISEN TO THEM DONT LISEN TO THIS WORLD AS THEY WILL KNOCK YOU DOWN .

MY CIRCLE MAY HAVE ALREADY BUT NOT HAVE TOLD ME

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:26 pm

BUT LET ME ASK YOU THIS .... SO WHO IS THE MEDIUM YOU SITTING FOR ..??? HAVE YOU HAD MUCH PHYISCAL WITH THAT APROUCH ? OR IS IT STILL TRANCE ? HAVE THE TRMPET LIFTED LET ?
PLEASE TELL !

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:28 pm

scottmilligan wrote:I KNOW ALOT ABOUT THE UNFOLDMENT YES BUT THERE ARE AREAS WHICH ARE GRAY TO ME ...
Ok!
Thats why i qwestejun you working abroude - it dosent seemd developt enoff and it is werry fragdyl mediumship ho esely can brake.
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:33 pm

scottmilligan wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:

MY CIRCLE MAY HAVE ALREADY BUT NOT HAVE TOLD ME

whell they might! they shuld aswell have toold you not to discus youre cirkel. and what i see is you ho have a webbside of youre mediumship as a physical medium!

that is telling mee you are running the pubblic intrest on youre developpment in pubblic!(that can bee devestating for this kinde of mediumship, as wee have seend in sweden resently)
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:36 pm

scottmilligan wrote:BUT LET ME ASK YOU THIS .... SO WHO IS THE MEDIUM YOU SITTING FOR ..??? HAVE YOU HAD MUCH PHYISCAL WITH THAT APROUCH ? OR IS IT STILL TRANCE ? HAVE THE TRMPET LIFTED LET ?
PLEASE TELL !

I´m not discusting my persenly circle whit any on forum - it is not pubblic yeat -)
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:BUT LET ME ASK YOU THIS .... SO WHO IS THE MEDIUM YOU SITTING FOR ..??? HAVE YOU HAD MUCH PHYISCAL WITH THAT APROUCH ? OR IS IT STILL TRANCE ? HAVE THE TRMPET LIFTED LET ?
PLEASE TELL !

I´m not discusting my persenly circle whit any on forum - it is not pubblic yeat -)

SO THATS A NO THEN . Scott Milligan!? - Page 4 382644

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:40 pm

scottmilligan wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
PLEASE TELL !

it is A no to discus that wright! im not telling you any of my one circle- it is not safe to do that in pubblic!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by a Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
PLEASE TELL !

it is A no to discus that wright! im not telling you any of my one circle- it is not safe to do that in pubblic!

Jane was there physical fraud uncovered in the circle you sat in with Anders, I rememeber hearing about this, correct me if I am wrong

a

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Scott Milligan!? - Page 4 382644 AGAIN I SAY THATS A NO . SO MAY I GIVE YOU A WORD OF ADVICE FROM SOMEONE WHO IS DEVELOPING AND ITS GETTING GOOD FEED BACK . STOP PUT PRESSURE ON YOU CIRCLE AND LET THE UNFOLDMENT HAPPEND . SIT IN THE POWER OF THE OTHER WORLD SAME TIME ,SAME PLACE , AND HARMY AND IT WILL GROW . JUST MY ADVICE AGAIN WHAT DO I KNOW IM JUST SOMEONE WHO JUST SITS THERE Basketball

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:46 pm

RobertCollierJames wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
PLEASE TELL !

Jane was there physical fraud uncovered in the circle you sat in with Anders, I rememeber hearing about this, correct me if I am wrong

OH REALLY !!!!! OOPS TO THE CIRCLE LEADER Crying or Very sad THATS NOT GOOD

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:49 pm

ROBERT WHOS THIS ...... ? WHATS THE STORY ?

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:01 pm

DONT WORRIE I FOUND IT ON THE NET ..... AND READING IT NOW ....

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Scott Milligan!? - Page 4 789847 OOPS

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by a Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:32 pm

scottmilligan wrote: Scott Milligan!? - Page 4 789847 OOPS

I can't remember actually but I know there was a scandal with some physical medium in Sweden, his name is Anders, don't remember his surname.

a

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:34 pm

NO MATE I FOUND IT ....... MATE TELL YOU THIS , THIS WEBSITE IS NOT PROMOTING ARE SUBJECT IN A GOOD LIGHT

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by a Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:41 pm

scottmilligan wrote:NO MATE I FOUND IT ....... MATE TELL YOU THIS , THIS WEBSITE IS NOT PROMOTING ARE SUBJECT IN A GOOD LIGHT

I know matey and as Albert Best once said ''Spiritualism I love, but Spiritualists frighten me to death'' So-called spiritual people knocking true spiritual gifts, makes one think. Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by RobertCollierJames on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

a

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:43 pm

YES I TOTALY AGREE .. I SEE JANES GONE . I WAS WAITING FOR HER REPLY OH WELL NEVER MIND .

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by a Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:53 pm

scottmilligan wrote:YES I TOTALY AGREE .. I SEE JANES GONE . I WAS WAITING FOR HER REPLY OH WELL NEVER MIND .

There will always be people Scott ready to knock others, it's a sad way of life, I think it's a bad trait within a person, but I hope these people grow in the light of spirit and learn from experience! .

a

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:55 pm

YETS HOPE SO .... ANYWAY MATE IM OFF TO CHILL OUT . HOPE YOU ARE WELL AND SPEAK SOON TAKE CARE AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON Scott Milligan!? - Page 4 982999

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by a Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:40 pm

scottmilligan wrote:YETS HOPE SO .... ANYWAY MATE IM OFF TO CHILL OUT . HOPE YOU ARE WELL AND SPEAK SOON TAKE CARE AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON Scott Milligan!? - Page 4 982999

Will do, talk soon matey Very Happy

a

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:01 pm

http://spiritualistchatroom.forumotion.com/t1414p45-swedish-medium-caught-cheating#21219
Hear you have a Link to this whit the swedish medium!

sorry have hade a distent cirkel so not bak untill knowe
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next