SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Milligan!?

+3
Admin
zerdini
Jane Lyzell
7 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Scott Milligan!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:08 pm

No problem Scott Very Happy

I wouldn't responsed to any of it, throughout the annals of spiritualistic history, be it physical or mental phenomena there has always been others ready to knock people down, and speak ill of others, this was clear when people tried to destroy the wonderful Gordon Higginson, but the Spirit ''always'' prevails in the end. So Scott keep your head high, don't look back and keep moving forward with your work, you have your supporters and thats all that matters. Keep up the good work for Spirit.

a

Back to top Go down

Post by a Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:39 pm

I also must quote what the wonderful Eileen Davies says about the gifts of mediumship: ''We should first become aware of how the power of the spirit is expressing itself through that individual, and then enable rather than disable. We need to focus on what the person is doing right now and allow that natural expression of their gift.''

''We Need To Be Aware, Otherwise We Might Miss Someones's Unique Gift''

Scott works along side two of the greatest evidential mediums in the movement today, Eileen Davies LSSNU and Glyn Edwards CSNU. I think that speaks for itself.

Robert

a

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:24 pm

scottmilligan wrote:THANK YOU ROBERT,
I WILL NOT DEFEND MYSELF AS I DONT NEED TOO . I HAVE NOT REPIED UNTIL DUE TO THE NICE GAY COMMENT , WHICH WAS OUT OF COMPLET ORDER .BUT AS Z EXPLAIN GUY NOT GAY . I WRITE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME AS MY SPELLING AND GRAMMER IS REALLY BAD , A TREND WITH MEDIUMS DUE TO THE AREAS OF THE BRAIN ( WHICH WAS EXPAIN BY MAGNUS)
RE "but looking in to his webbsite is telling me it is just a cirkus akts in there - what good is that for evidens!" PLEASE LISON TO
http://scottmilligan.net/scott.html WITH THE CONTROL GIVING EVIDENS .. I HAVE MORE RECORDING OF THIS .
IM NOT HERE TO PROVE ANY POINT ... IM ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION YES I HAD JOHNS BLESSING TO GO PUBLIC AS HE WANTED AS I WANTED TO HELP BRING THIS BACK AND GET THE ROT OUT OF THE MOVEMENT . HE ALSO SAID TO ME TO WATCH THE PEOPLE WHO COME AND SIT WITH ME .

Just pres CapLocK on the compjuter:-) Im dyslextisk myself and have problem reeding bigg letters in long text. soo.... but nowe you knowe that bigg letters meens chouting!apoleguize for whrighting Gay insted of guy - but wat I meen wasent that obwies what I meent I meen is werry childish to be uppseth over langwhitshbarrier- just ask, what i meen if you dont understand!?

Thats a comfort that Mr John Austin hase giving you his blessing - Have the spirit freends doing that aswell?
I do understand that you are trying to do a good job fore spirit and as there amasadurs you have to bee abel to bee qwestjend. In hear wee are nice - the skeptick isent going to bee nice as this.

Nice clip but ??? there are many ???? before you can have a clip like that as a proff. and that is trance comunication not physical mediumship!

so when you are demonstrating ore holding a seance - isit a trance seance ore a Physical seance??

I do like the youtube film you have put together - thats nice(even if you forgott swedens most fames physical trumpet medium Ernst Broberg)

But scott no need to bee roude to olderly more nolegtebel people as you where in here whit zerdini - un apolegaze are in its right place here! bounce
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:39 pm

APOLOGE ACCEPTED SO PLEASE CORRECT IT IN THE STATMENT, YES THE SPIRIT PEOPLE SAID THAT THEY WILL TALK TO WHO EVER WISHES TO LISION THE CLIP WAS DURING A SEANCE , WHERE WE HAD PHYISCAL AND THE SPIRIT PERSON SAID WE WISH TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOU AND THEY TRIED . IN MY MIND THEY DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB . I HAVE OTHER TAPES BUT THEY ARE PERSNAL TO THE PEOPLE WHO GOT THE MESSAGES . I WAS NOT RUDE TO GC JUST POINTING OUT A FACT. JOHN WAS THE ONE WHO SAID TO ME ALONG WITH OTHERS IN THE MOMENT TO KEEP HIM AT ARMS LENGH ( NOT MY WORDS JOHN'S) JOHN I TRUST AND TRUST IN HIS GUIDANCE .

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:18 pm

evenif john sayed that isent any exuce to be impolite and rude! I dont think John words was the meninging of that!

Is the clipp Trance speking ore independed trou a voyce box???
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:25 pm

WELL JOHN DID USES OTHER WORDS ALITTLE STRONGER THAN I PUT .AT THAT POINT WAS TRANCE SPEAKING BUT PHYISCAL WAS TAKEN PLACE THAT NIGHT , SO PEOPLE SAID I THINGS WHERE IN DIFFERENT PLACES WHEN I CAME OUT OF TRANCE . IM NOT BEING RUDE I ADDRESS REPLYS IN THIS WAY . WHAT PEOPLE MAKE READING THIS IS UP THEM TO JUDGE IF IT IS RUDE.

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:03 pm

THANK YOU ROBERT . YOU ARE OUR TOMORROW IN ARE TRUTH . KEEP UP THE OUTSTANDING WORK

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by a Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Likewise Scott, keep up the good work!
Talk to you soon matey Smile

a

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:24 pm

scottmilligan wrote:WELL JOHN DID USES OTHER WORDS ALITTLE STRONGER THAN I PUT .AT THAT POINT WAS TRANCE SPEAKING BUT PHYISCAL WAS TAKEN PLACE THAT NIGHT , SO PEOPLE SAID I THINGS WHERE IN DIFFERENT PLACES WHEN I CAME OUT OF TRANCE . IM NOT BEING RUDE I ADDRESS REPLYS IN THIS WAY . WHAT PEOPLE MAKE READING THIS IS UP THEM TO JUDGE IF IT IS RUDE.

Why isit Trance comunication on that level in a physical seance???? Rolling Eyes
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:28 pm

YOU WILL NEED TO ASK THE SPIRIT PEOPLE FOR THAT ANSWER BUT , YOU HAVE TO BE IN A STATE OF TRANCE FOR PHYSICAL SEANCE TO TAKE PLACE BE IT IN LIGHT STATE OF DEEP TRANCE

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Why??? Lesli flint was totaly awake!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:57 pm

DD home aswell
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:02 pm

WELL LESLI STARTED OFF IN THE ENTRANCE STATE AND AS TIME WENT ON HE BECAME MORE AWAKE , BUT ON THE DAY BRAMS FUNRAL LESLI WHEN IN TO TRANCE AND THE CONTROL SAID THAT BRAM WAS SAFE ........... !!!! AS FOR DD HOME HE USED TO GO IN AND OUT OF TRANCE DURING HIS SEANCE ...

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:03 pm

ALSO I MAY ADD THAT MEDIUMSHIP IN PERNSOL TO THE MEDIUM AND EACH MEDIUM IS DIFFERENT AND DEVELOPED DIFFERENT

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:07 pm

ANY FORM OF COMMUCATION BE IT IN A STATE OF TRANCE OR METAL YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR BRAIN PATTEN AND THAT IS A FACT SO THERE IS A DIFFERENT LEVELS OF ALTED STATE SO WHY DO YOU SAY THAT THE ENTRANCE STATE CANT WORK IN PHYSCIAL SEANCE ?

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Yeas but if physical cirkels are concentraiting to muths on the trance comunikation - it whil be more trance then physical.

then you might consentrait on a trance cirkel insted of a physical one?
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:11 pm

THEY CAN DO BOTH AS IT WAS SHOW IN COLIN CIRLCE

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:11 pm

fore how long time have you develop in youre home cirkel?
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:12 pm

11 YEARS 12 ON THE 2ND OF MAY

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:13 pm

scottmilligan wrote:THEY CAN DO BOTH AS IT WAS SHOW IN COLIN CIRLCE

Yeas they can - but it shuldent bee aloude to muths!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:14 pm

ITS NOT DOWN TO USE ITS DOWN TO THE SPIRIT PEOPLE ,

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:14 pm

scottmilligan wrote:11 YEARS 12 ON THE 2ND OF MAY

the same cirkel al that time? and has it always beeing this way whit trance? ande are you sitting 1 a week.?
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:16 pm

YES SAME CIRCLE 1 ONCE AWEEK UNDER THE GUIDACE OF JOHN ASTIN

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by a Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:16 pm

It's all to do with the power of the spirit. Agnes Guppy, a wonderful victorian physical medium transported from her house at Highbury in London, to Conduit street, a distance of three miles. The mediums Frank Herne and Charles Williams and eight sitters, were holding a séance. Mr. Harrison, one of the sitters humorously requested that the other world might transport Mrs. Guppy to the seance room, all of a sudden there was a loud bang and there sat Mrs Guppy half dressed, with her shoes off, and in a state of deep trance. How wonderful must that have been, to experience that, to experience the power! The reason why we don't have the likes of DD Home, Leslie Flint, Florence Cook anymore is due to the fact, the movement have stop listing to the Spirit world, they think they can do it on there own, and it can't happen, it's all about team work! The movement need to start opening up more and listing to what the other world have got to say instead of listing to egos.

a

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:16 pm

scottmilligan wrote:11 YEARS 12 ON THE 2ND OF MAY
11 year then:-)
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next