SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Milligan!?

+3
Admin
zerdini
Jane Lyzell
7 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Scott Milligan!? - Page 5 Empty Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:03 pm

RobertCollierJames wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:YES I TOTALY AGREE .. I SEE JANES GONE . I WAS WAITING FOR HER REPLY OH WELL NEVER MIND .

There will always be people Scott ready to knock others, it's a sad way of life, I think it's a bad trait within a person, but I hope these people grow in the light of spirit and learn from experience! .
exuse mee are you talking aboute me here? Question
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:05 pm

scottmilligan wrote: Scott Milligan!? - Page 5 789847 OOPS

I can't remember actually but I know there was a scandal with some physical medium in Sweden, his name is Anders, don't remember his surname.
Anders Åkesson!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:07 pm

scottmilligan wrote: Scott Milligan!? - Page 5 382644 AGAIN I SAY THATS A NO . SO MAY I GIVE YOU A WORD OF ADVICE FROM SOMEONE WHO IS DEVELOPING AND ITS GETTING GOOD FEED BACK . STOP PUT PRESSURE ON YOU CIRCLE AND LET THE UNFOLDMENT HAPPEND . SIT IN THE POWER OF THE OTHER WORLD SAME TIME ,SAME PLACE , AND HARMY AND IT WILL GROW . JUST MY ADVICE AGAIN WHAT DO I KNOW IM JUST SOMEONE WHO JUST SITS THERE Basketball
dont put any answerd you dont know scott aboute me - Twisted Evil
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Jane. I am puzzled as to why you appear so opposed to this chap Scott Milligan?

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by a Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:YES I TOTALY AGREE .. I SEE JANES GONE . I WAS WAITING FOR HER REPLY OH WELL NEVER MIND .

There will always be people Scott ready to knock others, it's a sad way of life, I think it's a bad trait within a person, but I hope these people grow in the light of spirit and learn from experience! .

Jane I am talking about folk in general, I said ''people''

a

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:08 am

Actually Obi I do not think Jane is opposed if you read the full transcript of this thread. Jane was having a full discussion about Scotts work and it was a very interesting one. On the basis of this and the information which Scott was giving about their work and the use of light. It was sounding quite interesting and after all the other problems even maybe hopeful.

I have run into Scott before on the old SCR and had a report from Tumbetin Church about David Thompson getting him to run the Mental mediumship workshop DT was due to do as part of his commitment to them. The reports I receieved was that Tumbetim were not very happy with DT. However what Scott was telling us was suggestive of a person working independently with a dedicatede circle on the right lines.

What appears to have gone wrong is suddenly the talk went to Jane's circle and onto Anders Åkesson!

Scott then goes

OOPS.

Then says he is reading it and states
NO MATE I FOUND IT ....... MATE TELL YOU THIS , THIS WEBSITE IS NOT PROMOTING ARE SUBJECT IN A GOOD LIGHT .
About this sight to which Robert Collier replies
I know matey and as Albert Best once said ''Spiritualism I love, but Spiritualists frighten me to death'' So-called spiritual people knocking true spiritual gifts, makes one think. Very sad

Now Jane was hounded by physical mediumship fans about revealing the story of Anders. It appears because we carry this and question other Physical Mediums, for very good reasons they criticise our site here. These two have judged Jane and our site as not nice.

It appears they may be as thin skinned as everyone within the Dark Seance "Physical Mediumship" secret society. Whereas what Scott is saying was reasonable to hear. However his earlier rather nasty attacks on Z were unpleasant and unnecessary.

Oh well I wonder whether it was just another deliberate passing attempt to cause trouble or a genuine attempt to communicate. Anyone involved in Physical Mediumship would do well not to be thins skinned because they woudl be well aware of the numerous fraud attempts and the need for light in the circles.

Jim

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:12 am

As a site we are of course supportive of Physical medumship but expect proven fraud to be rooted out, or any evidence properly reviewed and we also expect that reasonable questions be accepted as fair not treated as being against Physical Mediumship.

We would welcome comment from any developing Medium trying to work in the right way.

This site is also very open about what constitutes any Mediumship and the way that standards have been dropping.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:00 am

Hm. Ok. I did read this thread and even making allowances for Jane's command of English, I cannot see any reason for her seemingly somewhat argumentative approach. I don't know about the history which you refer to.

I think Zerdini's objection was to the use of Leslie Flint's image on Scott's website which I can understand Zerdini's concerns regarding, given their long association. It seems to me unwise to get into an argument with such an experienced and knowledgable individual. Unless Scott is demonstrating similar phenomena to a comparable standard, I would view the use of Leslie's name in this context as potentially misleading.

I had a look at Scott's website which looks interesting if somewhat commercial. As with all such claimed materialisation phenomena, the proof is in the testing. Perhaps Roy Stemman could review it as he seems to be on a roll at the moment? Smile

From a purely personal perspective, I find the idea of trumpets flying around a darkened room somewhat limited in it's evidential value. Lectures from guides in trance often seem general and not evidential at all, with some exceptions perhaps eg silver birch.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by a Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:04 am

Admin wrote:Actually Obi I do not think Jane is opposed if you read the full transcript of this thread. Jane was having a full discussion about Scotts work and it was a very interesting one. On the basis of this and the information which Scott was giving about their work and the use of light. It was sounding quite interesting and after all the other problems even maybe hopeful.

I have run into Scott before on the old SCR and had a report from Tumbetin Church about David Thompson getting him to run the Mental mediumship workshop DT was due to do as part of his commitment to them. The reports I receieved was that Tumbetim were not very happy with DT. However what Scott was telling us was suggestive of a person working independently with a dedicatede circle on the right lines.

What appears to have gone wrong is suddenly the talk went to Jane's circle and onto Anders Åkesson!

Scott then goes

OOPS.

NO MATE I FOUND IT ....... MATE TELL YOU THIS , THIS WEBSITE IS NOT PROMOTING ARE SUBJECT IN A GOOD LIGHT .
I know matey and as Albert Best once said ''Spiritualism I love, but Spiritualists frighten me to death'' So-called spiritual people knocking true spiritual gifts, makes one think. Very sad

Now Jane was hounded by physical mediumship fans about revealing the story of Anders. It appears because we carry this and question other Physical Mediums, for very good reasons they criticise our site here. These two have judged Jane and our site as not nice.

It appears they may be as thin skinned as everyone within the Dark Seance "Physical Mediumship" secret society. Whereas what Scott is saying was reasonable to hear. However his earlier rather nasty attacks on Z were unpleasant and unnecessary.

Oh well I wonder whether it was just another deliberate passing attempt to cause trouble or a genuine attempt to communicate. Anyone involved in Physical Mediumship would do well not to be thins skinned because they woudl be well aware of the numerous fraud attempts and the need for light in the circles.

Jim

It was actually a genuine attempt to communicate, nothing more, nothing less! All I did was ask was Jane involved with Anders Åkesson! my question was ''Jane was there physical fraud uncovered in the circle you sat in with Anders, I rememeber hearing about this, correct me if I am wrong''. I remember hearing about this sometime ago, couldn't remember Anders full name or if it was this Jane that had sat with him. Again I point out I said ''correct me if I am wrong'' Nothing nasty on my side, just because we are defending physical phenomena and Scotts gifts there is no need to get argumentative. There is a reason why some circles are dark, and if you knew much about the phenomena of physical mediumship Spirit explains this, and with time and patience soft light is generally invited. Never judge the book by it's cover. I am not here for conflict it's just a healthy debate on my side.

a

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:04 am

We are happy to debate on here. In terms of history I would be delighted to debate this as long and hard as you like, even back to the Koons first Spirit House and beyond. I just suggest you look at the 1865 report to the then USA National Spiritualists which led to that body banning dark seances. Then of course DD Homes Light and Shadows of Spiritualism and so much more. In the early days there was light in most seances and flash photos were even taken with magnesium flares.

I take it you are well into the entire history and have given it much study to be able to disparage someone with a comment like
if you knew much about the phenomena of physical mediumship Spirit explains this

Just remember the frauds at Camp Chesterfield etc etc all made possible by darkness. In the USA the National Spiritualist Association of Churches still has a ban on physical work except in dim red or blue light.

Please do not assume you have superior knowledge that feels rude, as in the old saying it makes an ass out of u and me. I am happy to have an open debate on here but unemotional and factual. Keep it clean and no punching on the break as they say in boxing.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:12 am

Jane Lyzell wrote:

Jane I am talking about folk in general, I said ''people''
Ok -language barrier then:-)
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:40 am

Admin wrote:We are happy to debate on here. In terms of history I would be delighted to debate this as long and hard as you like, even back to the Koons first Spirit House and beyond. I just suggest you look at the 1865 report to the then USA National Spiritualists which led to that body banning dark seances. Then of course DD Homes Light and Shadows of Spiritualism and so much more. In the early days there was light in most seances and flash photos were even taken with magnesium flares.

I take it you are well into the entire history and have given it much study to be able to disparage someone with a comment like
if you knew much about the phenomena of physical mediumship Spirit explains this

Just remember the frauds at Camp Chesterfield etc etc all made possible by darkness. In the USA the National Spiritualist Association of Churches still has a ban on physical work except in dim red or blue light.

Please do not assume you have superior knowledge that feels rude, as in the old saying it makes an ass out of u and me. I am happy to have an open debate on here but unemotional and factual. Keep it clean and no punching on the break as they say in boxing.

Jim

Thank you Admin/jim that you so kindly explaned in english what I culdent say - totely agree whit all youre post(my svenglish is a hindrish for me)
Love Jane I love you
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:45 am

I wuld like to mark somthing here - even if I was sitting in Anders Circle for 3 years - I olso have my one circle running (13 year now)
I saw siting in a nother mediums cirkel as a preveligde- to experiens
al - as when i my self in my circle are the medium , its not fore me and Im noth awere whats happening.

//Jane
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:51 am

Admin wrote:Actually Obi I do not think Jane is opposed if you read the full transcript of this thread. Jane was having a full discussion about Scotts work and it was a very interesting one. On the basis of this and the information which Scott was giving about their work and the use of light. It was sounding quite interesting and after all the other problems even maybe hopeful.

Scott then goes

OOPS.

Jim

It was actually a genuine attempt to communicate, nothing more, nothing less! All I did was ask was Jane involved with Anders Åkesson! my question was ''Jane was there physical fraud uncovered in the circle you sat in with Anders, I rememeber hearing about this, correct me if I am wrong''. I remember hearing about this sometime ago, couldn't remember Anders full name or if it was this Jane that had sat with him. Again I point out I said ''correct me if I am wrong'' Nothing nasty on my side, just because we are defending physical phenomena and Scotts gifts there is no need to get argumentative. There is a reason why some circles are dark, and if you knew much about the phenomena of physical mediumship Spirit explains this, and with time and patience soft light is generally invited. Never judge the book by it's cover. I am not here for conflict it's just a healthy debate on my side.

whith my experiens whit Anders i strongly recomend no circle going oute and demonstrate pupplic before you can show it up in some kinde of light! - (exept from independed direkt voyce seanses, like Lesli flints) if it still in the dark it is not reddy!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:16 pm

I think you make an interesting point Jane. Would someone care to explain exactly what is the value of physical mediumship (other than the Independent Direct Voice) in total darkness?

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by a Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Admin wrote:We are happy to debate on here. In terms of history I would be delighted to debate this as long and hard as you like, even back to the Koons first Spirit House and beyond. I just suggest you look at the 1865 report to the then USA National Spiritualists which led to that body banning dark seances. Then of course DD Homes Light and Shadows of Spiritualism and so much more. In the early days there was light in most seances and flash photos were even taken with magnesium flares.

Jim

I have not claimed I have ''superior knowledge'', they are your words, I find that very unfair of you to make that presumption. I am aware of the history of spiritualism, infact I have an orginal copy of the 1960 issue of the Psychic Observer ''We Are In Mourning, The Tragic Deceptions in Materialization'' at Camp Chesterfield.

I am all for light in the seance room, but what I was trying to say was in the early stages of some physical development/unfoldment - Spirit have often requested the circle to sit in the dark, we see this in the wonderful work displayed by the ''The Scole Experiment'' and so on. In time, soft light is invited, be it red or blue. I am not a rude person, I am a compassionate individual in both personality and expression, perhaps we are misunderstanding one another, and have got our wires crossed, it shouldn't be personal, please don't judge my character, that will be appreciated.

Lots of light,
Robert

a

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Jim

I have not claimed I have ''superior knowledge'', they are your words, I find that very unfair of you to make that presumption. I am aware of the history of spiritualism, infact I have an orginal copy of the 1960 issue of the Psychic Observer ''We Are In Mourning, The Tragic Deceptions in Materialization'' at Camp Chesterfield.

I am all for light in the seance room, but what I was trying to say was in the early stages of some physical development/unfoldment - Spirit have often requested the circle to sit in the dark, we see this in the wonderful work displayed by the ''The Scole Experiment'' and so on. In time, soft light is invited, be it red or blue. I am not a rude person, I am a compassionate individual in both personality and expression, perhaps we are misunderstanding one another, and have got our wires crossed, it shouldn't be personal, please don't judge my character, that will be appreciated.

Lots of light,
Robert

Have to qvote hear - isit a competiun hos no best!? I do think that you shuld take advice from them ho has more experience! And I dont share youre view of "The Scole Exampel" I dont think is a god exampel it is wery mutsh ??????? in that - and i have tryed to goth answeard from Robin Foy and then he abaned me the first time from PM4U Wink
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:02 pm

obiwan wrote:I think you make an interesting point Jane. Would someone care to explain exactly what is the value of physical mediumship (other than the Independent Direct Voice) in total darkness?
thanks! Smile intresting to see the answer?
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by a Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:

Jim

Lots of light,
Robert

Have to qvote hear - isit a competiun hos no best!? I do think that you shuld take advice from them ho has more experience! And I dont share youre view of "The Scole Exampel" I dont think is a god exampel it is wery mutsh ??????? in that - and i have tryed to goth answeard from Robin Foy and then he abaned me the first time from PM4U Wink

Jane I never said it was a competition or claim to be the best, just giving me views. If you don't share my view thats quite alright, everyone is entitled to one's opinion. Personally, I think the Scole Experiment have done marvellous work in pushing the boundaries in physical phenomena, they have been well accredited by the SPR, (Society for Psychical Research) the likes of Mr. Montague Keen and Professors Arthur Ellison and David Fontana, all three principal investigators of the SPR. The SPR published it's findings at the Scole Experiment and experienced outstanding physical phenomena.

a

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:

Jim

Lots of light,
Robert

Jane I never said it was a competition or claim to be the best, just giving me views. If you don't share my view thats quite alright, everyone is entitled to one's opinion. Personally, I think the Scole Experiment have done marvellous work in pushing the boundaries in physical phenomena, they have been well accredited by the SPR, (Society for Psychical Research) the likes of Mr. Montague Keen and Professors Arthur Ellison and David Fontana, all three principal investigators of the SPR. The SPR published it's findings at the Scole Experiment and experienced outstanding physical phenomena.

But you cant qwestend it!??????
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:52 pm

If the shool example are soo good it wuld have continjuing and never stopt!, sorry there are more ??? mark den it is a marveles story!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by a Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:If the shool example are soo good it wuld have continjuing and never stopt!, sorry there are more ??? mark den it is a marveles story!

I am sure it has it's reasons for ceasing, such a shame it did! But it's like everything, sometimes things happen for a reason, it surely doesn't mean that it wasn't genuine because it stopped operation. I aware Robin and Sandra now sit for phenomena in Spain, and I wish them continued success like anyone who has a passion for the Spirit.

a

Back to top Go down

Post by a Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:

Jim

Lots of light,
Robert

But you cant qwestend it!??????

Sorry I don't understand, I can't question what?

a

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:16 pm

You cant qwestjun the scool exampel and robert Foy!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by a Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:You cant qwestjun the scool exampel and robert Foy!

Why can't I, now I am really confused lol!

a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next