Scott Milligan!?

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:23 pm

obiwan wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
obiwan wrote:I have to say the Scole Report was interesting until it seemed to go somewhat off the rails towards the end.

There have been people in the history of Spiritualism who have had wonderful spiritual gifts, but haven't fitted into any of our understanding. We need to be aware, otherwise me might miss something thats quite unique! It may have seemed that way at the end but remember we are dealing with or should I say the Scole group where dealing with something not of our world, so to really understand and grasp it, it isn't always easy, but we shouldn't dismiss it or we may miss something very special. But I do understand where you are coming from obiwan Smile

For the record, I am only interested in evidence Robert and the quality of it. Not that my opinion matters on the subject, other than to me. I am not a Spiritualist and have no interest in Spiritualism as an organised religion. I am not a believer.

The Scole phenomena may be all that is claimed, and they may not. I do not know. I must, in order to reach a decision, look at all the evidence provided, not just the bits that appeal to me (or the bits that don't). There were many very interesting phenomena reported in the Scole Experiment, and I have a lot of time for David Fontana's opinion, however he had little experience investigating phenomena (mainly I suspect because there aren't that many opportunities). Toward the end of the experiment where there appeared to be communicators from other planets (among other things) and other strange communications, I think the experiment lost it's way and became 'incredible' in the wrong way. That doesn't of course mean that none of the phenomena were valid. My recollection of the evidence from the Experiment was that there was very little, if any, survival evidence given (I am happy to be corrected as it is some time since I last read the report).

Now as someone not present at the demonstrations, what impression am I to form? I find the bag of phenomena reported too diverse and varying in evidential quality for me to regard the report as much more than simply interesting.


That doesn't of course mean that none of the phenomena were valid I totally agree with you but evidence of survial was provided, there is a world that is very powerful, an invisible world that can't always be measured, touched and explained scientifically, but this doesn't mean it's not real because somethings are beyond your understanding, all I suggest is your keep an open mind, if not, thats your choice and you are entitled to do that. As with regard to religion, I am not here to discuss peoples religious views, thats your personal business.

Robert Smile

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:33 pm

obiwan wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:When people knock and put down genuine people for sitting and experimenting with phenomena be it physical or mental they fail to realise they are also knocking the Spirit
The spirit world, if it exists at all, seems to me to be composed of people like you and I, with varying degrees of competence and experience. You seem to be equating observation and reasonable criticism as 'knocking down'. What do you propose we do? Simply accept what we are being told on the word of strangers, however eloquent or respected? Whilst that may be acceptable to some, it wouldn't be to many and is no answer to a rational, reasonable skeptic.

The Scole Report was interesting in many places I would say. If there is any fault for the deficiencies in evidence, if such they were, then it is hard to determine who would be to blame or what the reason might be. Frankly the end of the report was bonkers in my opinion. If 'spirit' as you refer to them are responsible for the poor evidential value of the report in places, then they may be fairly criticised in the same way as any other participant surely?

If a group want to experience phenomena privately then all that matters is that the participants are happy with the phenomena and evidence produced. If the event is to be presented as earth-shattering, then one should expect some critical analysis. No?

Oh course I agree and please don't misquote me or twist my words, I never said spirit are responsible for poor evidential value. Conditions are not always suitable, and this is something that people need to be aware of! The Spirit world have proved there existence on many occasions, people need to realise, how does the Spirit feel, it's not always about you and what you want to see, since the beginning of spiritualistic phenomena, physical or mental, man has always demanded proof after proof after proof and it's never good enough. How do you think the Spirit world feels if people keep asking over and over again ''prove yourself''. How would you feel if someome kept saying to you all the time ''prove yourself''

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:51 pm

[quote="RobertCollierJames"][quote="mac"]
RobertCollierJames wrote:
obiwan wrote:I have to say the Scole Report was interesting until it seemed to go somewhat off the rails towards the end.

There have been people in the history of Spiritualism who have had wonderful spiritual gifts, but haven't fitted into any of our understanding. We nee..........ting survival beyond death.

And I was around the whole of that time; I'm not having to rely on historical published accounts.

Your entitled to your opinion but just because it didn't go in the direction you would be satisfied with you dismiss it. Wrong but that's because you don't know anything about me and can be expected to reach such a judgment, despite what I wrote....The aim of the Foundation was to achieve what I outlined - based on that I was not satisfied and neither were they at the time. Oh, sorry, you weren't around to know... There was wonderful evidence of survival provided by the spirit communicator Mrs. Emily Bradshaw, the evidence is there for all to see! You weren't listening - the aim of the experiment was to produce reliable and predictable evidence of survival. Perhaps I should have said not for the experimenters and foundation members but for all and especially for those who needed the extra reassurance provided by physical mediumship.....I didn't allow for the fact that you weren't around to know all that stuff....Perhaps you need to ask Spirit why it didn't achieve reliable results because clearly the evidence is there! Ask spirit? You mean ask discarnate friends and communicators? Was done, was explained at the time.... Within physical phenomena suitable conditions are not always available and the other world have expressed this time and time again, blahdy blahdy blah.... I've heard this a thousand or more times - it's old stuff - give me a break....it's not always easy producing physical phenomena, what a consession! Not always easy? Is it ever easy? but I feel the other world should be acknowledged for there efforts at the Scole group. You're mixing plural and singular nouns. The other world's co-ooperators' efforts were acknowledged at the time but as highly-experienced sitters and mediums that would have been expected

When people knock and put down genuine people for sitting and experimenting with phenomena be it physical or mental they fail to realise they are also knocking the Spirit stuff and nonsense! Do you think The Great Spirit if embodied would be in the least bit concerned? You have some learning to do.....

Now I rest my case While that's resting you may wish to improve your personal level of understanding and get back again later.....

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:55 pm

[quote="mac"][quote="RobertCollierJames"]
mac wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
obiwan wrote:I have to say the Scole Report was interesting until it seemed to go somewhat off the rails towards the end.

There have been people in the history of Spiritualism who have had wonderful spiritual gifts, but haven't fitted into any of our understanding. We nee..........ting survival beyond death.

And I was around the whole of that time; I'm not having to rely on historical published accounts.

Your entitled to your opinion but just because it didn't go in the direction you would be satisfied with you dismiss it. Wrong but that's because you don't know anything about me and can be expected to reach such a judgment, despite what I wrote....The aim of the Foundation was to achieve what I outlined - based on that I was not satisfied and neither were they at the time. Oh, sorry, you weren't around to know... There was wonderful evidence of survival provided by the spirit communicator Mrs. Emily Bradshaw, the evidence is there for all to see! You weren't listening - the aim of the experiment was to produce reliable and predictable evidence of survival. Perhaps I should have said not for the experimenters and foundation members but for all and especially for those who needed the extra reassurance provided by physical mediumship.....I didn't allow for the fact that you weren't around to know all that stuff....Perhaps you need to ask Spirit why it didn't achieve reliable results because clearly the evidence is there! Ask spirit? You mean ask discarnate friends and communicators? Was done, was explained at the time.... Within physical phenomena suitable conditions are not always available and the other world have expressed this time and time again, blahdy blahdy blah.... I've heard this a thousand or more times - it's old stuff - give me a break....it's not always easy producing physical phenomena, what a consession! Not always easy? Is it ever easy? but I feel the other world should be acknowledged for there efforts at the Scole group. You're mixing plural and singular nouns. The other world's co-ooperators' efforts were acknowledged at the time but as highly-experienced sitters and mediums that would have been expected

When people knock and put down genuine people for sitting and experimenting with phenomena be it physical or mental they fail to realise they are also knocking the Spirit stuff and nonsense! Do you think The Great Spirit if embodied would be in the least bit concerned? You have some learning to do.....

Now I rest my case While that's resting you may wish to improve your personal level of understanding and get back again later.....

It's not about getting one over on eachother, which is clearly what you appear to be doing me, and there is no need to put me down saying I need some learning, you don't know me so. I am not longer responding to you as you are getting personal.

Take care

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:00 pm

WHAT HAS HAPPEND TO SITTING FOR THE OTHER WORLD AND TOGEATHER HELP A PERSON WHO HAS HAD A LOVE ONE LEAVE THROUGHT THE WORD DEATH . WORKING WITH THE OTHER WORLD TO TAKE THE STING OUT OF DEATH AND HELP TO PROVE LIFE AFTER LIFE ... BE IT IN THE TOTAL DARK OR IF YOU ARE LUCKY IN LIGHT .... ITS SAFE FOR A PHYISCAL MEDIUM TO WORK IN TOTAL DARKNESS , AS YOU HAVE SEEN WITH HELEN WHEN LIGHT WAS PUT ON TO HER AND OTHER MEDIUMS BEING BURNT TIME AND TIME AGAIN . REMEMBER MEDIUMS ARE PEOPLE THEY ARE NOT GIFTED NOT SPESHAL , THERE IS PUT IN A EASY WAY A DEFECT OF THE BRAIN THAT LETS THE OTHER WORLD USED.

scottmilligan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:11 pm

ROBERT I AM PLEASE YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND SUPPORT YOU IN WHAT YOU SAY . I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANYONE ON THIS SITE ANY MORE I HAVE SEEN AGGRESSION BUT WHEN I REPLY I GET NO NEED TO BE RUDE !! . BUT I WILL SAY TO YOU ALL I AM DEVELOPING AND WILL CONTIN DEVELOPE THROUGH OUT MY LIFE I HAVE REPOROT OF MY SEANCE'S IN TOTAL DARKNESS AS WELL AS IN RED LIGHT AND DIM WHITE LIGHT ( IN GLASGOW IN FRONT OF 44 PEOPLE) BUT I WAS VERY VERY ILL AFTER. BUT THIS IS NOT EGO I DONT GAIN ANYTHING FROM IT POSTING IT ON HERE . I HAVE SAT WITH OUTSTANDING MEDIUMS BE IT MENTAL , TRANCE, PHYISCAL OR DIRIC VOICE MEDIUMS . NO MATTER WHAT I WRITE ON THIS SITE YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH , BUT I WISH YOU WELL IN YOU QUEST TO SEEK OUT THE TRUE BE IT IN YOUR HOME CIRCLE OF IN PUBIC DEM .
SCOTT MILLIGAN

scottmilligan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:11 pm

scottmilligan wrote:WHAT HAS HAPPEND TO SITTING FOR THE OTHER WORLD AND TOGEATHER HELP A PERSON WHO HAS HAD A LOVE ONE LEAVE THROUGHT THE WORD DEATH . WORKING WITH THE OTHER WORLD TO TAKE THE STING OUT OF DEATH AND HELP TO PROVE LIFE AFTER LIFE ... BE IT IN THE TOTAL DARK OR IF YOU ARE LUCKY IN LIGHT .... ITS SAFE FOR A PHYISCAL MEDIUM TO WORK IN TOTAL DARKNESS , AS YOU HAVE SEEN WITH HELEN WHEN LIGHT WAS PUT ON TO HER AND OTHER MEDIUMS BEING BURNT TIME AND TIME AGAIN . REMEMBER MEDIUMS ARE PEOPLE THEY ARE NOT GIFTED NOT SPESHAL , THERE IS PUT IN A EASY WAY A DEFECT OF THE BRAIN THAT LETS THE OTHER WORLD USED.

PLEASE DON'T SHOUT - WE CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOW!

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:15 pm

mac wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:WHAT HAS HAPPEND TO SITTING FOR THE OTHER WORLD AND TOGEATHER HELP A PERSON WHO HAS HAD A LOVE ONE LEAVE THROUGHT THE WORD DEATH . WORKING WITH THE OTHER WORLD TO TAKE THE STING OUT OF DEATH AND HELP TO PROVE LIFE AFTER LIFE ... BE IT IN THE TOTAL DARK OR IF YOU ARE LUCKY IN LIGHT .... ITS SAFE FOR A PHYISCAL MEDIUM TO WORK IN TOTAL DARKNESS , AS YOU HAVE SEEN WITH HELEN WHEN LIGHT WAS PUT ON TO HER AND OTHER MEDIUMS BEING BURNT TIME AND TIME AGAIN . REMEMBER MEDIUMS ARE PEOPLE THEY ARE NOT GIFTED NOT SPESHAL , THERE IS PUT IN A EASY WAY A DEFECT OF THE BRAIN THAT LETS THE OTHER WORLD USED.

PLEASE DON'T SHOUT - WE CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOW!

I WILL CARRY ONE SHOUT AND MAYBE YOU WILL HEAR IT BETTER . TO WRITE IN RED IS MY EYES AGGRESSION PEACE OUT !X

scottmilligan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:16 pm

[quote="RobertCollierJames"][quote="mac"]
RobertCollierJames wrote:
mac wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
obiwan wrote:I have to say the Scole Report was interesting until it seemed to go somewhat off the rails towards the end.

There have been people in the history of Spiritualism who have had wonderful spiritual gifts, but haven't fitted into any of our understanding. We nee..........ting survival beyond death.

And I was around the whole of that time; I'm not having to rely on historical published accounts.

Your entitled to your opinion but just because it didn't go in the direction you would be satisfied with you dismiss it. Wrong but that's because you don't know anything about me and can be expected to reach such a judgment, despite what I wrote....The aim of the Foundation was to achieve what I outlined - based on that I was not satisfied and neither were they at the time. Oh, sorry, you weren't around to know... There was wonderful evidence of survival provided by the spirit communicator Mrs. Emily Bradshaw, the evidence is there for all to see! You weren't listening - the aim of the experiment was to produce reliable and predictable evidence of survival. Perhaps I should have said not for the experimenters and foundation members but for all and especially for those who needed the extra reassurance provided by physical mediumship.....I didn't allow for the fact that you weren't around to know all that stuff....Perhaps you need to ask Spirit why it didn't achieve reliable results because clearly the evidence is there! Ask spirit? You mean ask discarnate friends and communicators? Was done, was explained at the time.... Within physical phenomena suitable conditions are not always available and the other world have expressed this time and time again, blahdy blahdy blah.... I've heard this a thousand or more times - it's old stuff - give me a break....it's not always easy producing physical phenomena, what a consession! Not always easy? Is it ever easy? but I feel the other world should be acknowledged for there efforts at the Scole group. You're mixing plural and singular nouns. The other world's co-ooperators' efforts were acknowledged at the time but as highly-experienced sitters and mediums that would have been expected

When people knock and put down genuine people for sitting and experimenting with phenomena be it physical or mental they fail to realise they are also knocking the Spirit stuff and nonsense! Do you think The Great Spirit if embodied would be in the least bit concerned? You have some learning to do.....

Now I rest my case While that's resting you may wish to improve your personal level of understanding and get back again later.....

It's not about getting one over on eachother, which is clearly what you appear to be doing me, and there is no need to put me down saying I need some learning, you don't know me so. I am not longer responding to you as you are getting personal.

Take care

Try not to take things personally when you get it wrong. Getting one over anyone isn't the intention but it's important to be accurate in what you write, I hope you'll agree? Would you prefer that you were simply humoured?

I don't know you at all but I judged from what you said that you need to learn more before you engage on the subjects you chose. I judged exactly on what you said - nothing more, nothing less....

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:20 pm

scottmilligan wrote:
mac wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:WHAT HAS HAPPEND TO SITTING FOR THE OTHER WORLD AND TOGEATHER HELP A PERSON WHO HAS HAD A LOVE ONE LEAVE THROUGHT THE WORD DEATH . WORKING WITH THE OTHER WORLD TO TAKE THE STING OUT OF DEATH AND HELP TO PROVE LIFE AFTER LIFE ... BE IT IN THE TOTAL DARK OR IF YOU ARE LUCKY IN LIGHT .... ITS SAFE FOR A PHYISCAL MEDIUM TO WORK IN TOTAL DARKNESS , AS YOU HAVE SEEN WITH HELEN WHEN LIGHT WAS PUT ON TO HER AND OTHER MEDIUMS BEING BURNT TIME AND TIME AGAIN . REMEMBER MEDIUMS ARE PEOPLE THEY ARE NOT GIFTED NOT SPESHAL , THERE IS PUT IN A EASY WAY A DEFECT OF THE BRAIN THAT LETS THE OTHER WORLD USED.

PLEASE DON'T SHOUT - WE CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOW!

I WILL CARRY ONE SHOUT AND MAYBE YOU WILL HEAR IT BETTER . TO WRITE IN RED IS MY EYES AGGRESSION PEACE OUT !X

We engage in common netiquette here.

The red text was to make the point that you were resorting to an unacceptable way of posting - unacceptable on every one of the many websites to which I contribute.

Please stop shouting and if you can't engage without shouting, then I hope you'll be stopped from engaging at all....

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:22 pm

mac wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:
mac wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:WHAT HAS HAPPEND TO SITTING FOR THE OTHER WORLD AND TOGEATHER HELP A PERSON WHO HAS HAD A LOVE ONE LEAVE THROUGHT THE WORD DEATH . WORKING WITH THE OTHER WORLD TO TAKE THE STING OUT OF DEATH AND HELP TO PROVE LIFE AFTER LIFE ... BE IT IN THE TOTAL DARK OR IF YOU ARE LUCKY IN LIGHT .... ITS SAFE FOR A PHYISCAL MEDIUM TO WORK IN TOTAL DARKNESS , AS YOU HAVE SEEN WITH HELEN WHEN LIGHT WAS PUT ON TO HER AND OTHER MEDIUMS BEING BURNT TIME AND TIME AGAIN . REMEMBER MEDIUMS ARE PEOPLE THEY ARE NOT GIFTED NOT SPESHAL , THERE IS PUT IN A EASY WAY A DEFECT OF THE BRAIN THAT LETS THE OTHER WORLD USED.

PLEASE DON'T SHOUT - WE CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOW!

I WILL CARRY ONE SHOUT AND MAYBE YOU WILL HEAR IT BETTER . TO WRITE IN RED IS MY EYES AGGRESSION PEACE OUT !X

We engage in common netiquette here.

The red text was to make the point that you were resorting to an unacceptable way of posting - unacceptable on every one of the many websites to which I contribute.

Please stop shouting and if you can't engage without shouting, then I hope you'll be stopped from engaging at all....

I WISH YOU WELL BYE BYE What a Face

scottmilligan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:30 pm

[quote="mac"][quote="RobertCollierJames"]
mac wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
mac wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
obiwan wrote:I have to say the Scole Report was interesting until it seemed to go somewhat off the rails towards the end.

There have been people in the history of Spiritualism who have had wonderful spiritual gifts, but haven't fitted into any of our understanding. We nee..........ting survival beyond death.

And I was around the whole of that time; I'm not having to rely on historical published accounts.

Your entitled to your opinion but just because it didn't go in the direction you would be satisfied with you dismiss it. Wrong but that's because you don't know anything about me and can be expected to reach such a judgment, despite what I wrote....The aim of the Foundation was to achieve what I outlined - based on that I was not satisfied and neither were they at the time. Oh, sorry, you weren't around to know... There was wonderful evidence of survival provided by the spirit communicator Mrs. Emily Bradshaw, the evidence is there for all to see! You weren't listening - the aim of the experiment was to produce reliable and predictable evidence of survival. Perhaps I should have said not for the experimenters and foundation members but for all and especially for those who needed the extra reassurance provided by physical mediumship.....I didn't allow for the fact that you weren't around to know all that stuff....Perhaps you need to ask Spirit why it didn't achieve reliable results because clearly the evidence is there! Ask spirit? You mean ask discarnate friends and communicators? Was done, was explained at the time.... Within physical phenomena suitable conditions are not always available and the other world have expressed this time and time again, blahdy blahdy blah.... I've heard this a thousand or more times - it's old stuff - give me a break....it's not always easy producing physical phenomena, what a consession! Not always easy? Is it ever easy? but I feel the other world should be acknowledged for there efforts at the Scole group. You're mixing plural and singular nouns. The other world's co-ooperators' efforts were acknowledged at the time but as highly-experienced sitters and mediums that would have been expected

When people knock and put down genuine people for sitting and experimenting with phenomena be it physical or mental they fail to realise they are also knocking the Spirit stuff and nonsense! Do you think The Great Spirit if embodied would be in the least bit concerned? You have some learning to do.....

Now I rest my case While that's resting you may wish to improve your personal level of understanding and get back again later.....

It's not about getting one over on eachother, which is clearly what you appear to be doing me, and there is no need to put me down saying I need some learning, you don't know me so. I am not longer responding to you as you are getting personal.

Take care

Try not to take things personally when you get it wrong. Getting one over anyone isn't the intention but it's important to be accurate in what you write, I hope you'll agree? Would you prefer that you were simply humoured?

I don't know you at all but I judged from what you said that you need to learn more before you engage on the subjects you chose. I judged exactly on what you said - nothing more, nothing less....

I haven't got anything wrong Mac, and I was accurate in what I said. You made defamatory and insulting remarks towards me, I'll quote what you said ''you may wish to improve your personal level of understanding and get back again later'' level of understanding, I found that insulting and quite personal but then again it just demonstrated what type of person you are. I need to say no more! and no longer want to engage in debate with you.

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:32 pm

defammatory? insulting?

chill bro' Very Happy

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:40 pm

scottmilligan wrote:ROBERT I AM PLEASE YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND SUPPORT YOU IN WHAT YOU SAY . I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANYONE ON THIS SITE ANY MORE I HAVE SEEN AGGRESSION BUT WHEN I REPLY I GET NO NEED TO BE RUDE !! . BUT I WILL SAY TO YOU ALL I AM DEVELOPING AND WILL CONTIN DEVELOPE THROUGH OUT MY LIFE I HAVE REPOROT OF MY SEANCE'S IN TOTAL DARKNESS AS WELL AS IN RED LIGHT AND DIM WHITE LIGHT ( IN GLASGOW IN FRONT OF 44 PEOPLE) BUT I WAS VERY VERY ILL AFTER. BUT THIS IS NOT EGO I DONT GAIN ANYTHING FROM IT POSTING IT ON HERE . I HAVE SAT WITH OUTSTANDING MEDIUMS BE IT MENTAL , TRANCE, PHYISCAL OR DIRIC VOICE MEDIUMS . NO MATTER WHAT I WRITE ON THIS SITE YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH , BUT I WISH YOU WELL IN YOU QUEST TO SEEK OUT THE TRUE BE IT IN YOUR HOME CIRCLE OF IN PUBIC DEM .
SCOTT MILLIGAN

Good man Scottie, it looks like it's just the three of us, me, you and SPIRIT

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:47 pm

RobertCollierJames wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:ROBERT I AM PLEASE YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND SUPPORT YOU IN WHAT YOU SAY . I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANYONE ON THIS SITE ANY MORE I HAVE SEEN AGGRESSION BUT WHEN I REPLY I GET NO NEED TO BE RUDE !! . BUT I WILL SAY TO YOU ALL I AM DEVELOPING AND WILL CONTIN DEVELOPE THROUGH OUT MY LIFE I HAVE REPOROT OF MY SEANCE'S IN TOTAL DARKNESS AS WELL AS IN RED LIGHT AND DIM WHITE LIGHT ( IN GLASGOW IN FRONT OF 44 PEOPLE) BUT I WAS VERY VERY ILL AFTER. BUT THIS IS NOT EGO I DONT GAIN ANYTHING FROM IT POSTING IT ON HERE . I HAVE SAT WITH OUTSTANDING MEDIUMS BE IT MENTAL , TRANCE, PHYISCAL OR DIRIC VOICE MEDIUMS . NO MATTER WHAT I WRITE ON THIS SITE YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH , BUT I WISH YOU WELL IN YOU QUEST TO SEEK OUT THE TRUE BE IT IN YOUR HOME CIRCLE OF IN PUBIC DEM .
SCOTT MILLIGAN

Good man Scottie, it looks like it's just the three of us, me, you and SPIRIT

MATE YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME AND SIT WITH ME ANYTIME !! I HOPE IM NOT SHOUTING TOO LOUD FOR YOU ... affraid
RIGHT MATE IM LOOKING TO REMOVE MYSELF FROM THIS SITE . JUST WISH THEM WELL X

scottmilligan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:52 pm

scottmilligan wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:ROBERT I AM PLEASE YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND SUPPORT YOU IN WHAT YOU SAY . I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANYONE ON THIS SITE ANY MORE I HAVE SEEN AGGRESSION BUT WHEN I REPLY I GET NO NEED TO BE RUDE !! . BUT I WILL SAY TO YOU ALL I AM DEVELOPING AND WILL CONTIN DEVELOPE THROUGH OUT MY LIFE I HAVE REPOROT OF MY SEANCE'S IN TOTAL DARKNESS AS WELL AS IN RED LIGHT AND DIM WHITE LIGHT ( IN GLASGOW IN FRONT OF 44 PEOPLE) BUT I WAS VERY VERY ILL AFTER. BUT THIS IS NOT EGO I DONT GAIN ANYTHING FROM IT POSTING IT ON HERE . I HAVE SAT WITH OUTSTANDING MEDIUMS BE IT MENTAL , TRANCE, PHYISCAL OR DIRIC VOICE MEDIUMS . NO MATTER WHAT I WRITE ON THIS SITE YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH , BUT I WISH YOU WELL IN YOU QUEST TO SEEK OUT THE TRUE BE IT IN YOUR HOME CIRCLE OF IN PUBIC DEM .
SCOTT MILLIGAN

Good man Scottie, it looks like it's just the three of us, me, you and SPIRIT woohoo

MATE YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME AND SIT WITH ME ANYTIME !! I HOPE IM NOT SHOUTING TOO LOUD FOR YOU ... affraid
RIGHT MATE IM LOOKING TO REMOVE MYSELF FROM THIS SITE . JUST WISH THEM WELL X

WILL TAKE YOU UP ON THAT!!! just realised I was shouting at you sorry about that. I am looking as well, want to remove my profile from here too, I'll chat with you on facebook soon x

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:55 pm

RobertCollierJames wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:ROBERT I AM PLEASE YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND SUPPORT YOU IN WHAT YOU SAY . I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANYONE ON THIS SITE ANY MORE I HAVE SEEN AGGRESSION BUT WHEN I REPLY I GET NO NEED TO BE RUDE !! . BUT I WILL SAY TO YOU ALL I AM DEVELOPING AND WILL CONTIN DEVELOPE THROUGH OUT MY LIFE I HAVE REPOROT OF MY SEANCE'S IN TOTAL DARKNESS AS WELL AS IN RED LIGHT AND DIM WHITE LIGHT ( IN GLASGOW IN FRONT OF 44 PEOPLE) BUT I WAS VERY VERY ILL AFTER. BUT THIS IS NOT EGO I DONT GAIN ANYTHING FROM IT POSTING IT ON HERE . I HAVE SAT WITH OUTSTANDING MEDIUMS BE IT MENTAL , TRANCE, PHYISCAL OR DIRIC VOICE MEDIUMS . NO MATTER WHAT I WRITE ON THIS SITE YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH , BUT I WISH YOU WELL IN YOU QUEST TO SEEK OUT THE TRUE BE IT IN YOUR HOME CIRCLE OF IN PUBIC DEM .
SCOTT MILLIGAN

Good man Scottie, it looks like it's just the three of us, me, you and SPIRIT woohoo

MATE YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME AND SIT WITH ME ANYTIME !! I HOPE IM NOT SHOUTING TOO LOUD FOR YOU ... affraid
RIGHT MATE IM LOOKING TO REMOVE MYSELF FROM THIS SITE . JUST WISH THEM WELL X



WILL TAKE YOU UP ON THAT!!! just realised I was shouting at you sorry about that. I am looking as well, want to remove my profile from here too, I'll chat with you on facebook soon x

GREAT IM OVER IN IRELAND IN FEW WEEKS ... ALSO MAVIS PITTILLA HAS ASKED ME TO WORK WITH HER ON A WEEKEND SO I WILL FORWARD DETAILS TO YOU SOON . I THINK IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE ,,,,,,,, MAVIS IS AN OUTSTANDING MEDIUM ONE TO SHOUT ABOUT X

scottmilligan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:00 pm

scottmilligan wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:ROBERT I AM PLEASE YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND SUPPORT YOU IN WHAT YOU SAY . I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANYONE ON THIS SITE ANY MORE I HAVE SEEN AGGRESSION BUT WHEN I REPLY I GET NO NEED TO BE RUDE !! . BUT I WILL SAY TO YOU ALL I AM DEVELOPING AND WILL CONTIN DEVELOPE THROUGH OUT MY LIFE I HAVE REPOROT OF MY SEANCE'S IN TOTAL DARKNESS AS WELL AS IN RED LIGHT AND DIM WHITE LIGHT ( IN GLASGOW IN FRONT OF 44 PEOPLE) BUT I WAS VERY VERY ILL AFTER. BUT THIS IS NOT EGO I DONT GAIN ANYTHING FROM IT POSTING IT ON HERE . I HAVE SAT WITH OUTSTANDING MEDIUMS BE IT MENTAL , TRANCE, PHYISCAL OR DIRIC VOICE MEDIUMS . NO MATTER WHAT I WRITE ON THIS SITE YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH , BUT I WISH YOU WELL IN YOU QUEST TO SEEK OUT THE TRUE BE IT IN YOUR HOME CIRCLE OF IN PUBIC DEM .
SCOTT MILLIGAN

Good man Scottie, it looks like it's just the three of us, me, you and SPIRIT woohoo

MATE YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME AND SIT WITH ME ANYTIME !! I HOPE IM NOT SHOUTING TOO LOUD FOR YOU ... affraid
RIGHT MATE IM LOOKING TO REMOVE MYSELF FROM THIS SITE . JUST WISH THEM WELL X



WILL TAKE YOU UP ON THAT!!! just realised I was shouting at you sorry about that. I am looking as well, want to remove my profile from here too, I'll chat with you on facebook soon x

GREAT IM OVER IN IRELAND IN FEW WEEKS ... ALSO MAVIS PITTILLA HAS ASKED ME TO WORK WITH HER ON A WEEKEND SO I WILL FORWARD DETAILS TO YOU SOON . I THINK IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE ,,,,,,,, MAVIS IS AN OUTSTANDING MEDIUM ONE TO SHOUT ABOUT X

Yeah sound matey forward me the mavis details GO ON DAAAAAA MAVIS woohoo

a


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:03 pm

RobertCollierJames wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:ROBERT I AM PLEASE YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND SUPPORT YOU IN WHAT YOU SAY . I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANYONE ON THIS SITE ANY MORE I HAVE SEEN AGGRESSION BUT WHEN I REPLY I GET NO NEED TO BE RUDE !! . BUT I WILL SAY TO YOU ALL I AM DEVELOPING AND WILL CONTIN DEVELOPE THROUGH OUT MY LIFE I HAVE REPOROT OF MY SEANCE'S IN TOTAL DARKNESS AS WELL AS IN RED LIGHT AND DIM WHITE LIGHT ( IN GLASGOW IN FRONT OF 44 PEOPLE) BUT I WAS VERY VERY ILL AFTER. BUT THIS IS NOT EGO I DONT GAIN ANYTHING FROM IT POSTING IT ON HERE . I HAVE SAT WITH OUTSTANDING MEDIUMS BE IT MENTAL , TRANCE, PHYISCAL OR DIRIC VOICE MEDIUMS . NO MATTER WHAT I WRITE ON THIS SITE YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH , BUT I WISH YOU WELL IN YOU QUEST TO SEEK OUT THE TRUE BE IT IN YOUR HOME CIRCLE OF IN PUBIC DEM .
SCOTT MILLIGAN

Good man Scottie, it looks like it's just the three of us, me, you and SPIRIT woohoo

MATE YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME AND SIT WITH ME ANYTIME !! I HOPE IM NOT SHOUTING TOO LOUD FOR YOU ... affraid
RIGHT MATE IM LOOKING TO REMOVE MYSELF FROM THIS SITE . JUST WISH THEM WELL X



WILL TAKE YOU UP ON THAT!!! just realised I was shouting at you sorry about that. I am looking as well, want to remove my profile from here too, I'll chat with you on facebook soon x

GREAT IM OVER IN IRELAND IN FEW WEEKS ... ALSO MAVIS PITTILLA HAS ASKED ME TO WORK WITH HER ON A WEEKEND SO I WILL FORWARD DETAILS TO YOU SOON . I THINK IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE ,,,,,,,, MAVIS IS AN OUTSTANDING MEDIUM ONE TO SHOUT ABOUT X

Yeah sound matey forward me the mavis details GO ON DAAAAAA MAVIS woohoo

I WILL DO FROM FB ........... RIGHT IM OFF OH ALSO CD IS GOING REALLY WELL TOO ,X

scottmilligan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by obiwan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:29 pm

RobertCollierJames wrote:
Oh course I agree and please don't misquote me or twist my words, I never said spirit are responsible for poor evidential value. Conditions are not always suitable, and this is something that people need to be aware of! The Spirit world have proved there existence on many occasions, people need to realise, how does the Spirit feel, it's not always about you and what you want to see, since the beginning of spiritualistic phenomena, physical or mental, man has always demanded proof after proof after proof and it's never good enough. How do you think the Spirit world feels if people keep asking over and over again ''prove yourself''. How would you feel if someome kept saying to you all the time ''prove yourself''

You seem awfully quick to take offence. I have no interest in twisting your words. However I do take issue with your statement that it is not about "what I want and what I want to see". I think evidence is precisely about that for any reasonable person, at least in terms of quality of evidence, if not on the method of delivery. This is surely true if a medium is seeking to suggest what they are offering is proof of survival and that the phenomena they demonstrate are genuine - otherwise they may as well be talking to themselves and anyone else who thinks the same way. Not a very productive approach, but nice and comfortable for the 'club'.

You are correct that conscientious investigators have always sought good evidence and have been persistent in pursuit of it. I think that is absolutely right that they should do so. Had they not, all we would have is the evidence provided by the many contemporary public mediums among whom consistent, genuine ability seems rare indeed. This evidence can of course take many forms and one should not have pre-set expectations about how such good-evidence is communicated, which is I think the point you make, though it still needs to be of good evidential value whatever the method. It seems to me, conclusive proof is always a personal matter with regard to mediumship.

My reading of research by well-respected individuals, David Fontana to name but one, is that genuine communicators are only too pleased to provide evidence 'again and again'. You presume to speak for a lot of people when you imply that communicators in some way resent being continually challenged as to their authenticity by genuine enquirers. If the enquirers are not genuine then they can be simply ignored, so what's the problem?

As for your comment Good man Scottie, it looks like it's just the three of us, me, you and SPIRIT - I have seldom heard a remark so conceited, lacking in humility and arrogant. Tell me it was a joke, please?

As far as Scott is concerned the solution is simple; all he need do is develop his ability until he is in a position to demonstrate a quality of mediumship such as Alec Harris' or Leslie Flint's or George Champan's (in terms of evidential quality). If he can, then he may perform an important service for many people. If he can't do that and is going to be a public medium he will need a thick skin. Come to think of it, he will need a thick skin either way. Let the evidence of his mediumship speak for itself.

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Jane Lyzell on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:55 pm

RobertCollierJames wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:No havent reed that one then - where can i goth hold of that (if it is intresting) can you tell some what they were qwestejing?

You could contact the SPR, just google SPR London, or here is SPR telephone number 0044 0207 9378984

They are always very helpful.

Thanks but can you tell mee what they critisais ore are they just investigathe ?

What they criticize !!

Jane you seem to focus alot of energy into wanting to know the negative side of the investigation into phenomena, maybe what makes me question this is I have always been a one who focuses on the positive, it's almost like you want to to find out bad things, thats just the impression you give across.

I suggest you read the Scole Report, it makes interesting read, I am sure you will enjoy

Well after this whit anders åkesson and others in for exampel PM4u - when physical mediums kom to sweden and trouing ping pong bolls in pshysical seansen on the sitters ore talking to tree fearis(al english so Cald physical mediums and transmediums one is aminister aswell) and a nother one also frome england transhealer and diagnoz people (it is alegel) and Mervin johnsson ho was president for ISF were conwicted 5 yyaers in prison for raping young girls. and you are thinking I´m focucin on negativ things - well..... i think this talk for it self!
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Jane Lyzell on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:59 pm

RobertCollierJames wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:If the shool example are soo good it wuld have continjuing and never stopt!, sorry there are more ??? mark den it is a marveles story!

I am sure it has it's reasons for ceasing, such a shame it did! But it's like everything, sometimes things happen for a reason, it surely doesn't mean that it wasn't genuine because it stopped operation. I aware Robin and Sandra now sit for phenomena in Spain, and I wish them continued success like anyone who has a passion for the Spirit.

I whish them sucess aswell but if he is as spiritual as he meet mee it whil not bee of any whalju, you shuld liv as you preach.
I dont aprow what he is doing in PM4U - letting circles telling there developing in there - i ghes it whil end up the same thing in his cirkel.

Every ending is a new beginning Smile

NO not in physical mediumship if it ends its somthing not right!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leslie flint sat for 40 years for exampel!!!!!!!!
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by zerdini on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:01 pm

As for your comment Good man Scottie, it looks like it's just the three of us, me, you and SPIRIT - I have seldom heard a remark so conceited, lacking in humility and arrogant. Tell me it was a joke, please?

I have resisted commenting up to now as we had two young men supporting each other's beliefs. Neither seem to have much understanding of the history of Spiritualism and mediumship in particular.

As far as Scott is concerned the solution is simple; all he need do is develop his ability until he is in a position to demonstrate a quality of mediumship such as Alec Harris' or Leslie Flint's or George Champan's (in terms of evidential quality).

Scott should try to follow that excellent advice.

Robert, who lives in Ireland, admits he is only in his twenties yet he writes with an air of authority as though he has a lifetime of experience.

They will learn, hopefully, that they can learn a lot from those who have the knowledge and experience that they so desperately need.


Last edited by zerdini on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

zerdini


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Jane Lyzell on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:07 pm

obiwan wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
obiwan wrote:I have to say the Scole Report was interesting until it seemed to go somewhat off the rails towards the end.

There have been people in the history of Spiritualism who have had wonderful spiritual gifts, but haven't fitted into any of our understanding. We need to be aware, otherwise me might miss something thats quite unique! It may have seemed that way at the end but remember we are dealing with or should I say the Scole group where dealing with something not of our world, so to really understand and grasp it, it isn't always easy, but we shouldn't dismiss it or we may miss something very special. But I do understand where you are coming from obiwan Smile

For the record, I am only interested in evidence Robert and the quality of it. Not that my opinion matters on the subject, other than to me. I am not a Spiritualist and have no interest in Spiritualism as an organised religion. I am not a believer.

The Scole phenomena may be all that is claimed, and they may not. I do not know. I must, in order to reach a decision, look at all the evidence provided, not just the bits that appeal to me (or the bits that don't). There were many very interesting phenomena reported in the Scole Experiment, and I have a lot of time for David Fontana's opinion, however he had little experience investigating phenomena (mainly I suspect because there aren't that many opportunities). Toward the end of the experiment where there appeared to be communicators from other planets (among other things) and other strange communications, I think the experiment lost it's way and became 'incredible' in the wrong way. That doesn't of course mean that none of the phenomena were valid. My recollection of the evidence from the Experiment was that there was very little, if any, survival evidence given (I am happy to be corrected as it is some time since I last read the report).

Now as someone not present at the demonstrations, what impression am I to form? I find the bag of phenomena reported too diverse and varying in evidential quality for me to regard the report as much more than simply interesting.


Me like:-) and I whil ad for good sake Robin foy put 2 undevelopt medium as transmediums and emeditly took what came from them as the throut!??? it takes years to make a good trans medium and even longer to rely on what is coming aute frome the mouth tongue


Last edited by Jane Lyzell on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Jane Lyzell on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:11 pm

RobertCollierJames wrote:
mac wrote:
RobertCollierJames wrote:
obiwan wrote:I have to say the Scole Report was interesting until it seemed to go somewhat off the rails towards the end.

There have been people in the history of Spiritualism who have had wonderful spiritual gifts, but haven't fitted into any of our understanding. We need to be aware, otherwise me might miss something thats quite unique! It may have seemed that way at the end but remember we are dealing with or should I say the Scole group where dealing with something not of our world, so to really understand and grasp it, it isn't always easy, but we shouldn't dismiss it or we may miss something very special. But I do understand where you are coming from obiwan Smile

I'd caution about ascribing too much to the NSSF - the Scole Group as it's better known nowadays. Not of this world? Hardly. What went wrong appeared to me to be very much of this world and I said so at that time.... I've repeated myself on times too numerous and boring to mention.

Having been a dedicated supporter throughout the time of the so-called experiment I was dismayed and disillusioned to my core at the eventual outcome, an outcome with little achieved saved for spectacular physical phenomena. As for the reporting of the final events I respect the honesty that the Foundation did report back but decry that they should ever have happened.....

Since simply producing phenomena wasn't the aim of the experiment, it fell well short for me of the goal of achieving predictable, reliable results demonstrating survival beyond death.

And I was around the whole of that time; I'm not having to rely on historical published accounts.

Your entitled to your opinion but just because it didn't go in the direction you would be satisfied with you dismiss it. There was wonderful evidence of survival provided by the spirit communicator Mrs. Emily Bradshaw, the evidence is there for all to see! Perhaps you need to ask Spirit why it didn't achieve reliable results because clearly the evidence is there! Within physical phenomena suitable conditions are not always available and the other world have expressed this time and time again, it's not always easy producing physical phenomena, but I feel the other world should be acknowledged for there efforts at the Scole group.

When people knock and put down genuine people for sitting and experimenting with phenomena be it physical or mental they fail to realise they are also knocking the Spirit

Now I rest my case lol!

Nobothy is nocking the spirit - we are qwestjend the mediums intentions!
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum