SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

+17
Mic
Neilos
wattie
bravo321uk
Jane Lyzell
hiorta
dont-like-frauds
Mark74
baumer7
carrsam
LeroyC
Admin
Petco
obiwan
eternaltruths
mac
Lis
21 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge - Page 8 Empty Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Lis Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:53 pm

Hi Obiwan,

I take your point. I don't know the circumstances in which the conditions were required, but I am quite sure that the editor of PN would have published some comment had they been in a position to do so.

I may be wrong, but I would not be surprised to see something in the next edition of PN regarding Muegge's being refused entry into Australia.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge - Page 8 Empty Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Lis Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:58 pm

Jane,

I have deleted your recent few posts on this thread. They appeared to have nothing to do with the topic. If you have a problem or concern please contact Jim, the Admin by private message.

If you wish to post on this thread please ensure that what you do is relevant to the thread and is factual not supposition.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:42 am

Lis wrote:Jane,

I have deleted your recent few posts on this thread. They appeared to have nothing to do with the topic. If you have a problem or concern please contact Jim, the Admin by private message.

If you wish to post on this thread please ensure that what you do is relevant to the thread and is factual not supposition.
0k lol!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by bravo321uk Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:24 pm

I seen this http://last-exit-felixcircle.blogspot.de/ Admin Note this one is crucial because it reinstated the Videos and the Wayback Machine has saved the day https://web.archive.org/web/20160112020614/http://last-exit-felixcircle.blogspot.de/

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Ha! We have the videos back - good job!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:20 pm

bravo321uk wrote:I seen this http://last-exit-felixcircle.blogspot.de/

Great to see this info has resurfaced.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:11 pm

Mark74 wrote:

This is probably the best way for Hermann (Don't Like Frauds) to make his point freely. I hope he pops back here too.

I also agree with his statements about 'mixed mediumship'. It's one thing an investigator saying a medium demonstrates mixed-mediumship, I would be astonished to find a medium had the audacity to claim the same for their own mediumship, ie that some if it is faked.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Well done Hermann and he has set the tone about right on that blog to.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:58 am

It's still a shame that he left us....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:02 am

obiwan wrote:
Mark74 wrote:

This is probably the best way for Hermann to make his point freely. I hope he pops back here too.

I also agree with his statements about 'mixed mediumship'. It's one thing an investigator saying a medium demonstrates mixed-mediumship, I would be astonished to find a medium had the audacity to claim the same for their own mediumship, ie that some if it is faked.

Yes I, too, would be surprised to hear the term 'mixed mediumship' tripping off the lips of a practitioner himself.. Laughing It's a term I've only heard recently myself and it's a clever euphemism.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:34 am

I love the way he has animated the whole sequence it really makes what was going on very clear especially when you look at the way the D'Lites are worked in the promotional video
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:06 am

I wouldn't be surprised to see 'don't-like-frauds' (Hermann) back on the forum before too long.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:39 am

Lis wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to see 'don't-like-frauds' (Hermann) back on the forum before too long.

I'm glad you're saying that, Lis - I hope he does come back soon.  I enjoyed his contributions and they gave a valuable insight into what's going on in that murky world where all isn't as it appears to be...

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by bravo321uk Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:38 am

I seen the link on pm4u and knew it wouldnt stay long.. and as we all know with new blogs it will be a long while before google finds them,,,, hence why I posted it here.. and true enough I had a look this morning and it was gone... When I look at these pics there are lots of things that disturb me... not just the thumbs... why are the eyes of the "medium" open at points almost like he is watching the "show" why is there a bottle of water between his feet? what on earth is that white material between his feet.. is it a towel or is it meant to be ectoplasm... why is there a bucket by the side of him... to me these pics look like a man that is surrounded by props with a bottle of water for when he gets thirsty...

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bravo321uk Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:52 am

Also the obsession with trying to recreate pictures of the past.. and the constant showing his own pics next to these... a look through his blog shows this.. to me the spirit world has a greater intelligence than ours.. and in recreating these pictures like for like its not showing this... Instead its showing ego and a individuals need of being excepted... almost in a "you called all of these great and I can do them, so i must be great" kind of way.. But instead to me it shows the opposite.. Its like apple going back to the iphone 1 after the iphone 6 and saying look what we have got for you.. That simply wouldnt be progress and neither is this...

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:13 pm

bravo321uk wrote:I seen the link on pm4u and knew it wouldnt stay long.. and as we all know with new blogs it will be a long while before google finds them,,,, hence why I posted it here.. and true enough I had a look this morning and it was gone... When I look at these pics there are lots of things that disturb me... not just the thumbs... why are the eyes of the "medium"  open at points almost like he is watching the "show" why is there a bottle of water between his feet? what on earth is that white material between his feet.. is it a towel or is it meant to be ectoplasm... why is there a bucket by the side of him... to me these pics look like a man that is surrounded by props with a bottle of water for when he gets thirsty...

I'm pleased I remembered to take the precaution of downloading and saving the page for later reference. Very Happy

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:02 am

Thanks for drawing that to our attention bravo.

I have just made the old topic about Anders Akesohn resurface https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t966-swedish-medium-caught-cheating

There are a number of items of interest in that thread, we get a clearer picture of Kai from his defence of Anders, who would probably have been a friend, and his debate with zerdini. We also see a first mention of love or spirit lights which raises the question of the D'Lites being already in use by Anders as an admitted cheat, could that be where Kai learned to use them? Oh it also shows the absolute position of accepting anyone who claims physical mediumship, caught cheating or not, that PM4U takes.

I would like to look more into the drugs issue especially having seen Kai's  two documentaries on the seamy and dangerous trade in Hamburg. I always wondered is the suggested use of mind altering substances a general part of his life, are there specific materials and is he trying to use anything specific to repeat a Shamanic drug induced trance before his demonstrations. I am not sure we will ever truly know, unless Kai discloses on the subject, because there is bound to be a lack of hard evidence to support any of these possible scenarios.

Hmm a whole lot of issues how far may the ripples from this extend amongst other mediums on PM4U. I am sure if he is pushed too hard any video expose he released about Physical Mediumship would be quite explosive.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:07 am

mac wrote:
I'm pleased I remembered to take the precaution of downloading and saving the page for later reference. Very Happy

Actually if you save the animation from the blog and then open it in internet explorer you get a much bigger and clearer picture to evaluate.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:06 am

Admin wrote:
mac wrote:  

Actually if you save the animation from the blog and then open it in internet explorer you get a much bigger and clearer picture to evaluate.

I'll give that a try shortly - thanks, Jim!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:09 am

Its right click on the file open with internet explorer Mac although quite likely you know that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:16 am

Admin wrote:Its right click on the file open with internet explorer Mac although quite likely you know that.

Thanks again, Jim. I've just opened the video with Firefox which is my usual browser and that, too, allows magnification. I'll take a longer look later as I'm just catching up with postings....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:19 am

So that's what physical mediumship's all about, eh?  Rolling Eyes   I see a moving thumb helps the process!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:20 am

mac wrote:So that's what physical mediumship's all about, eh?  Rolling Eyes   I see a moving thumb helps the process!
Not for people with arthritic hands Mac
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:21 am

Admin wrote:
mac wrote:So that's what physical mediumship's all about, eh?  Rolling Eyes   I see a moving thumb helps the process!
Not for people with arthritic hands Mac

Razz Very Happy Laughing

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:35 am

Maybe we get some more from a Mr Free (Kai) post in another thread https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t2032p45-have-you-seen-this

MrFree wrote: by MrFree on Tue 12 Mar 2013 - 10:44  
No, dear M! Robin Foy I only know personally for 5 years or so! I sit for development since I am 15! For 20 years! So its not Foyism!

The tradition I am talking about is the German Spiritism!
And the German Spiritsm has other guidelines, is more phenomenologically oriented, more pragmatic, is not searching in every mediumship attempt for Survival evidence, has other modi operandi, asf!
Survivalism plays an important role, but there s simply no institutionalized religion behind the purpose of mediumistical production!

Moreover myself, and the ego is always a kind of mirror of the spirit team, is raised far off any spiritualistic background.
The shamanistical is one of my main bases - and the cosmology attached!
the cosmological human being of the third millenium, entangled in a rich creational and multidimensional universe!

Thats why we re different to the english mediums.

Alone the fact, that the medium in our case is permanently hold during the phenomena is a result of the German experiences with Physical Mediumship.

So maybe some will be surprised here, but there is Physical Mediumship OUTSIDE of english spiritualism.
And the Germans were once one of the leading countries in the scientific investigation of physical mediumship! And materialization mediumship! For example we do differ between Full and Partial Materialisation - both controlled by spirit teams...! this differentiation is not very common in english physical mediumship. Either you are producing Full Forms or you are more or less worthless in the eyes of many.
I mean we accept that.

But nevertheless, in regards to Survival evidence the FEG has achieved some interesting results! I linked the article above that lists some of our more striking Survival Evidence Cases.

I only always ask myself, why do people not use our different approach to learn more about the phenomenology, the personality of guides, the modus operandi of the trance and the exciting phenomena, that bend and stretch our physics quite a bit!

The people that say, its too early for the FEG Spirit Team to demonstrate in public, do they only go to seances where Full Materialisations in Red Light are wandering around?
What? There are none of such kind?
That must be the reason why so many judge from in front of their screens - about things they have never seen (incl. the value of FEG sessions)!

How many people here are talking about the FEG and neither do know me nor have ever sat with the FEG?
But that s okay, I also would talk about something like the FEG's productions, but I myself would be very careful with my public judgements, as long as I talk about things I haven t experienced yet!

I hope i could express myself in my mish-mash broken english (yes I am mortally offended) Smile)

We send Love Vibes from Germany

I love the bit The shamanistical is one of my main bases - and the cosmology attached!
the cosmological human being of the third millenium, entangled in a rich creational and multidimensional universe!

I think I would need mind altering substances to write that let alone try to comprehend it. The dates and years certainly do not tie up with the biography of the man that is emerging.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next