A very heavy heart about all this

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A very heavy heart about all this

Post by truthwillout on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:36 pm


I address you all here as I know how fair and reasonable this site is.

I am a working Medium and I am also developing my Trance and Physical Mediumship. Our circle is harmonious, yet small and already we have had some promising results, for a small group who have only sat for little over a year.

My love of this expression of the Spirit has been severely dented after I attended a seance last night. It was fraudulent and insulting. Am I to stay silent and let the behavior of the Medium go unnoticed? Or do I speak up and attempt to expose those who defile our genuine work (risking the backlash of a dedicated community) ? I am undecided, angry and hurt.

It may well be that much of the phenomena (raps, small lights, tambourines rattling) was genuine. yet we could see how this could so easily have been manipulated and faked.

The greatest insult was the apparent production of ectoplasm. lengths of hollow fibre quilt stuffing, draped around the Medium as he pulled it apart to demonstrate how it can be manipulated. He even showed how it stuck to the cabinet curtains like velcro and could be pulled off.

I've sat in many wonderful seances, smelt the ectoplasm, seen that it is a living breathing substance with an intelligence. My companion has witnessed full materialization in red light (whilst the Medium was clearly visible in another area of the room, entranced). Both of us feel absolutely, flattened by this seance. Others present at the seance were laughing over their coffee afterwards about this incident. I see this morning on Robin Foy's site someone posting about the wonderful production of ectoplasm and want to bash my head against a wall. Are we all scared of being shunned by the same community they seek approval from? You would need the IQ of an amoeba to misunderstand that this was not ectoplasm.

Why are we paying considerable sums of money for seances which insult us? Fraud is no stranger to Mediumship - I am far from naive. My own knowledge of the Physical Mediums past and present is extensive. But why do we tolerate this and let these frauds tarnish all of our hard work, bringing comfort and healing to others?

I know it has always been this way and no doubt always will. I'm more concerned about what I do about it?

Last Year a friend of mine experienced the same fraudulent behaviour of this Medium and was vilified, because a person who travelled with them, voiced their concern. My friend said nothing and spent months rebuilding their life after many public insults and personal attacks on their character.

Speak up and be damned! Keep quiet and be a party to this serious abuse and fraud of Physical Mediumship continuing!

When and how do we stand up and be counted without risking everything we have worked for? When will this insulting nonsense stop!




truthwillout


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by KatyKing on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Demand a refund, set the bogus medium squad on him and then then chalk it up to experiene. By all means name names online too in order to warn others against being similarly fleeced.
Those who need to see in order to believe don't believe enough to see and the physical charlatans prey upon that need.
Every physical medium selling such services today is a con merchant, all of them; without exception.
You'll only ever get genuine physical phenomena in a dedicated, closed and non commercial circle with Love and Trust at it heart.
Stick to mental mediumship and next time anyone is tempted to book a physical merchant advise them to spend the time and money supporting one of the smaller struggling Spiritualist causes. All those are crying out for platform mediums.
You have legal redress to get your money back if you are in England. Speak to the consumer protection officer at the local authoriity where the con man worked. It won't cost a penny if they take action. Don't hold your breath though, the one genuine phenomenon all these physical crooks can manifest is the ability to skip out of town with your money in their pocket.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by truthwillout on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Thanks KatyKing wise words indeed! Smile

I will certainly advise others against spending their hard earned cash on this nonsense.

The Medium was Kai Muegge from Germany.

There are several of us pretty disillusioned about this today.

I think you are right about the non commercial circle with love and trust at its heart. When my companion speaks of the full materialised person witnessed it was in a small basement with a few friends and the Medium nobody has heard of, if you mention his name. He certainly didn't go down the commercial route of Seances.


Develop more work in light - many pioneers did so, why take physical mediumship back to the days of suspicion.




Last edited by truthwillout on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

truthwillout


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by Left Behind on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:19 pm

I agree with KatyKing. You CAN'T, in good conscience, let this go!

If you are absolutely certain that this medium resorted to fraudulent means (as you seem to be), then I see no option but to go the whole route: blow the whistle on him/her on the forums, naming names: report the medium for consumer fraud: demand a refund: contact everyone else who was there: report the medium to all Spiritualist organizations.

BUT, be prepared for him to strike back.

Jim

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by Left Behind on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:23 pm

truthwillout wrote:Thanks KatyKing wise words indeed! Smile

I will certainly advise others against spending their hard earned cash on this nonsense.

The Medium was Kai Muegge from Germany.

There are several of us pretty disillusioned about this today.

I think you are right about the non commercial circle with love and trust at its heart. When my companion speaks of the full materialised person witnessed it was in a small basement with a few friends and the Medium nobody has heard of, if you mention his name. He certainly didn't go down the commercial route of Seances.

I've been to a few seances in the past year and I have some advisories to physical mediums to help prevent mistrust:

Stop pretending Louis Armstrong plays the harmonica badly (he was a gifted musician who could play any instrument he picked up expertly)

Stop pretending Gordon Higginson is speaking (Gordon told a select few a simple code phrase, if he came through in a seance and said if that wasn't given, the medium was a fraud - so far it hasn't been given).

Give Judy Garland a rest please - she doesn't sound so good with a male falsetto.

Helen Duncan did not have a strong Dundee accent.

Lets have more philosophy and knowledge from the average working class person who led an ordinary human life, who is now in spirit (we already know we need to look after the planet and be kind to animals)

Develop more work in light - many pioneers did so, why take physical mediumship back to the days of suspicion.

Don't give up the day job and charge for your seances if you can't work in some form of light to demonstrate the production of phenomena & ectoplasm, to all present


Wise words from you also, Truth! And, you've taken your first steps in this battle! Wink

Jim

(who can neither confirm nor deny any charges made here! Laughing )

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by KatyKing on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:36 pm

A vile and utter charlatan, most of the other physical crooks milking the circuit are at the very least better conjurors than Herr Muegge.
Young Milligan is a first class entertainer. Worth the fee for the magic show alone and my guide has predicted great things for him a la Colin Fry post Noah's Ark Circus if only he'd come across from the 'dark show' side and into the Light.
Pictures on here somewhere of 'Kai' trying to pass phlegm off as ectoplasm.
I'd not worry too much about repercussions. Spirit tends to look after truth tellers and will you.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by KatyKing on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Who would be happy to attend any and all invitations to dark show seances with his trusty night vision goggles.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by truthwillout on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:54 pm

KatyKing wrote:Who would be happy to attend any and all invitations to dark show seances with his trusty night vision goggles.

Oh yes count me in!



Last edited by truthwillout on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

truthwillout


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by truthwillout on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:01 pm

I must add that the seance of the developing Medium was in red light too.

In general, if the Medium has made the mistake of developing in the dark, night vision equipment should be perfectly acceptable.

truthwillout


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by zerdini on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Hi two

Don't be afraid to post your experiences with Kai on as many sites as you like.

Those of us who have expereinced the real thing are not afraid to do so.

I have tackled Kai on this and other forums regarding his alleged mediumship and I usually find he runs away when he can't answer even the most elementary questions.

If you feel any medium is fraudulent don't be afraid to say so as along as you have the evidence to back it up.

I have expereinced full form materialisation and Independent Direct Voice unlike Katy King who hasn't experienced anything and doesn't speak from personal experience. Rolling Eyes

zerdini


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by truthwillout on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:22 pm

zerdini wrote:Hi two

Don't be afraid to post your experiences with Kai on as many sites as you like.

Those of us who have expereinced the real thing are not afraid to do so.

I have tackled Kai on this and other forums regarding his alleged mediumship and I usually find he runs away when he can't answer even the most elementary questions.

If you feel any medium is fraudulent don't be afraid to say so as along as you have the evidence to back it up.

I have expereinced full form materialisation and Independent Direct Voice unlike Katy King who hasn't experienced anything and doesn't speak from personal experience. Rolling Eyes

Thanks for all the support here. I would so love to see full form materialisation.

I should have checked after if he and the room were independently searched - otherwise it's just an opinion (albeit held by more and more it appears). I'll be prepared next time but I do know when something is NOT ectoplasm. Smile

truthwillout


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by zerdini on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:25 pm

As I've said before on here many times physical phenomena is of no value unlees it provides evidence of survival.

zerdini


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by mac on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:33 pm

There's an old saying: "Tell the truth and shame the Devil"

This individual has been around the forum boards recently with all his nonsense - Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.... As z suggests, he is totally unable to defend what he, and others, claim.

I can only shake my head in dismay. Sad

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by truthwillout on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:54 pm

zerdini wrote:As I've said before on here many times physical phenomena is of no value unlees it provides evidence of survival.

I completely agree! Cool

truthwillout


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by KatyKing on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:45 pm

I agree with George-z and he's ex Noah's Ark Society therefore well versed in bogus physical work.
What's the point of it at all if there's no survival evidence?
There's something profoundly unspiritualistic around physical groupies. It's all allegation and counter allegation with them.
Almost cultic in a way.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by KatyKing on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:08 pm

I know it's painful George but you can let it go.
You are an honourable man who was betrayed by charlatans.
I'll not hear a word spoken against you beyond your uncharacteristic and rather ungentlemany harrying of petal.
We are of that generation and were similarly raised not to be rude to ladies George. Remember?
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:12 am

Hi Trurhwill out and welcome to teh forum, as you will gather from looking around the posts we tend to take a strong line on these issues. However, I am also aware of the back lash we do tend to get from those who faithfully follow the inner group of Physical mediums.

I had become aware of some issues relating to Kai and like otehrs have not been impressed with the video and still footage. Obviously the only way this could be dealt with would be on a formal basis with the authorities but I can imagine this would be difficult because of geographical issues as much as anything with Kai based out of germany I believe.

Clearly I am not in a position to judge what has actually gone on, I just reiterate my points that it is time physical mediumship entered some more rigorous scientific testing using modern equipment. I will also repeat that physical mediumship did not need black out conditions in its earleier days. Indeed it was after black out started that teh constant issues of fraud started appearing. The American national Organisation banned dark seances in 1867 and Emma Hardinge Britten and DD Home wrote against their continued existence.

I feel that all physical mediums working today should, despite their abilities, realise that putting up the black outs and turning off the light adds an immediate taint of past frauds.

I am in no position to judge Muecke, although I respect your right to say what you have. The only two mediums where claims seem to have been proved are Anders Akesohn, who admitted what he did and Warren Caylor with the wonderful Independent Newspaper article quoting two witnesses an article never legally challenged.

Jim
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by mac on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:10 am

I know I shouldn't be uncharitable but I do sometimes feel a little miffed when someone new appears on SpiritualismLink and then complains at length about an unhappy experience or whatever.

It makes me wonder, when it's admitted that it's known (quote) "....how fair and reasonable this site is" why the new member didn't join before.... I hope I'm wrong but I get the feeling that it's just somewhere else to get things off their chest, no real interest in the website as a discussion forum.

Maybe I'm just getting more cynical as I get older. Wink

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by truthwillout on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:36 am

mac wrote:I know I shouldn't be uncharitable but I do sometimes feel a little miffed when someone new appears on SpiritualismLink and then complains at length about an unhappy experience or whatever.

It makes me wonder, when it's admitted that it's known (quote) "....how fair and reasonable this site is" why the new member didn't join before.... I hope I'm wrong but I get the feeling that it's just somewhere else to get things off their chest, no real interest in the website as a discussion forum.

Maybe I'm just getting more cynical as I get older. Wink

That's a fair point mac. I was googling for somewhere to find reasonable posts to discuss Spiritualist matters the other day and a link to here popped up on the results. I actually joined the site before the seance in the hope of contributing, but didn't manage to before this incident with Kai. So I apologise if its come across that way, but my intention to join was not to simply find a forum to vent. When this seance occurred, I felt so bad that this had happened, it seemed the obvious place to post for informed and reasonable discussion. I've spent good deal of time reading the other threads and it has been a pleasure to find them. However, I do see your point and as I said - apologies it looks that way. Very Happy

truthwillout


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by mac on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:49 am

truthwillout wrote:
mac wrote:I know I shouldn't be uncharitable but I do sometimes feel a little miffed when someone new appears on SpiritualismLink and then complains at length about an unhappy experience or whatever.

It makes me wonder, when it's admitted that it's known (quote) "....how fair and reasonable this site is" why the new member didn't join before.... I hope I'm wrong but I get the feeling that it's just somewhere else to get things off their chest, no real interest in the website as a discussion forum.

Maybe I'm just getting more cynical as I get older. Wink

That's a fair point mac. I was googling for somewhere to find reasonable posts to discuss Spiritualist matters the other day and a link to here popped up on the results. I actually joined the site before the seance in the hope of contributing, but didn't manage to before this incident with Kai. So I apologise if its come across that way, but my intention to join was not to simply find a forum to vent. When this seance occurred, I felt so bad that this had happened, it seemed the obvious place to post for informed and reasonable discussion. I've spent good deal of time reading the other threads and it has been a pleasure to find them. However, I do see your point and as I said - apologies it looks that way. Very Happy

Fair points - glad to have you on board! Smile

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by truthwillout on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:38 pm

On The physicalmediumhip4u website the question has been raised about the ectoplasm. It is interesting to see how 'closed' and supportive people are of this fraud. Nothing new there I hear being shouted over tinternet.!

truthwillout


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by zerdini on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:15 pm

two - here is a post I put on another forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerdini
After all the hype no mention of the alleged materialisation of Tom Harrison.

As for the pictures of the *mucosa* Kai states: "I awoke in such a somnambular state. And even though I saw the ectoplasm covering my right arm and parts of my breast and even though I reached for the iphone lying directly besides me to photograph, I felt somehow uninvolved, still caught somewhere between the different planes of consciousness. Feeling emotionally detached I took three photos without thinking about on what I was looking under which special conditions. I was obviously not fully awake!"

No comment!

*"Mucosa is moist tissue that lines certain parts of the inside of your body, including your nose, mouth, lungs, and the urinary and digestive tracts. Glands in the mucosa release a thick fluid called mucus."

When you have handled ectoplasm, as I have, it bears no resemblance to mucosa.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by zerdini; 02-19-2012 at 04:38 PM.

zerdini


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by truthwillout on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:30 pm

zerdini wrote:two - here is a post I put on another forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerdini
After all the hype no mention of the alleged materialisation of Tom Harrison.

As for the pictures of the *mucosa* Kai states: "I awoke in such a somnambular state. And even though I saw the ectoplasm covering my right arm and parts of my breast and even though I reached for the iphone lying directly besides me to photograph, I felt somehow uninvolved, still caught somewhere between the different planes of consciousness. Feeling emotionally detached I took three photos without thinking about on what I was looking under which special conditions. I was obviously not fully awake!"

No comment!

*"Mucosa is moist tissue that lines certain parts of the inside of your body, including your nose, mouth, lungs, and the urinary and digestive tracts. Glands in the mucosa release a thick fluid called mucus."

When you have handled ectoplasm, as I have, it bears no resemblance to mucosa.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by zerdini; 02-19-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Well Friday night's seance it wasn't mucosa - it's progressed to hollow fibre quilt stuffing! I've had confirmation that one of the two hosts confirmed that his partner (Julia) and MC, left her chair several times during the seance under blackout conditions without informing those present. He is absolutely distraught about this. I guess I have a good case for asking for a refund but I do feel for the guy who trusted Kai and was so hospitable. I dare say Kai will have to find a new venue in the UK, but there are plenty on Robin Foy's site who just won't smell the coffee.

truthwillout


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by zerdini on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:59 pm

truthwillout wrote:
zerdini wrote:two - here is a post I put on another forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerdini
After all the hype no mention of the alleged materialisation of Tom Harrison.

As for the pictures of the *mucosa* Kai states: "I awoke in such a somnambular state. And even though I saw the ectoplasm covering my right arm and parts of my breast and even though I reached for the iphone lying directly besides me to photograph, I felt somehow uninvolved, still caught somewhere between the different planes of consciousness. Feeling emotionally detached I took three photos without thinking about on what I was looking under which special conditions. I was obviously not fully awake!"

No comment!

*"Mucosa is moist tissue that lines certain parts of the inside of your body, including your nose, mouth, lungs, and the urinary and digestive tracts. Glands in the mucosa release a thick fluid called mucus."

When you have handled ectoplasm, as I have, it bears no resemblance to mucosa.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by zerdini; 02-19-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Well Friday night's seance it wasn't mucosa - it's progressed to hollow fibre quilt stuffing! I've had confirmation that one of the two hosts confirmed that his partner (Julia) and MC, left her chair several times during the seance under blackout conditions without informing those present. He is absolutely distraught about this. I guess I have a good case for asking for a refund but I do feel for the guy who trusted Kai and was so hospitable. I dare say Kai will have to find a new venue in the UK, but there are plenty on Robin Foy's site who just won't smell the coffee.

When I wrote that it wasn't ectoplasm I was told it was 'mucosa'!!

So Kai has got in on the moneymaking side too. I understood (wrongly it seems) that he didn't charge for his seances.

As Mac has confirmed he runs away when challenged.

As for Robin Foy try challenging him on his site and you get banned for even suggesting that a particular physical medium might be less than honest.

Very few people know what a materialisation is let alone witnessed one.

zerdini


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by mac on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:19 pm

truthwillout wrote:On The physicalmediumhip4u website the question has been raised about the ectoplasm. It is interesting to see how 'closed' and supportive people are of this fraud. Nothing new there I hear being shouted over tinternet.!

It was ever thus there. Leopards don't change their spots..... If you question anything, then you're seen as being against everything.

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy heart about all this

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum