SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Milligan!?

+16
Neilos
Kevin33315
COSC2014
Wes
mac
Shen1987
Waller
Lis
Admin
MU!!
Mark74
LeroyC
bravo321uk
obiwan
scottmilligan
Jane Lyzell
20 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Scott Milligan!? - Page 5 Empty Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Lis Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:39 am

Shocked Cool Evil or Very Mad 

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:45 pm

Shen1987 - if you're around I'd like to 'speak' to you but your p.m. box is set to not accept mail. Please contact me.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Shen1987 Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:57 pm

Waller Joel (MU) now impersonating me on fake "shen1987" accounts across the web or posting nonsense on his Arouet impersonation account:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1014822/pg

The nutjob who wrote this is troll William Wu who goes by names like Shen1987, MU!!, Open Mind, murgatroid, Darryl Forests, Max, Apparition, mac (fake Spiritualist), Andrew Chung, Courtney Brown, OC68, Ian Codpiece Anderson and two hundred more!

This is not the first time he blames his impersonations and sock puppets onto innocent people, he has previously blamed his sock puppet accounts onto Frank Camper, but Codpiece Anderson? From Jethro Tull? Neutral

MU has created a fake website here filled with more nonsense:

http://darrylforestsonjoel.blogspot.co.uk/

Waller Joel is a woo kook who trolls Internet since 1979. He is a Spiritualist when he wants to be and when he isn’t he is something else. He claims to have been on the original Arpanet team which means he helped invent the Internet. This is why he is probably Albert Gore.

I had a secret secure line private cellphone call with the bona fides Frank Camper who said it was he when I asked and he was amazed that Joel/Chung/Gore/Ferguson has been faking him so good all over Arpanet and Internet. Camper’s knows JuJuitzu so Joel/Chung/Gore/Ferguson is now faking and quaking! As below, is below! Like in the film Nosso Lar which Joel told everyone he made but it was made in England by Spiritualists like those kooky Warwoods and George Cranley zerdini whose near dead.

This is all one big joke to him and he is actually only blacklisting his own fake name "Waller Joel" but then again in a few months he will just move onto another fake name like he has done previously hundreds of times... Lars, Michael Underwood, MU!!, Tyler Snotgern etc

He seems to have some sort of personal vendetta against Frank Camper or Zerdini because he mentions their names in a negative way and never has anything positive to say about them. On the above blog he also admits that the photograph of him on his Waller Joel blog is not him and that he took it from the web. MU still updates his own blog posting material of a parody nature:

http://wallerjoel.typepad.com/blog/

Please let it be known in the spiritualist community that this guy is not for real. I noticed he is still posting over on Robin Foy's website. He would make a good comedian but should not be taken seriously as a legitimate researcher.

On the afterlife forum he has created a fake account of me, he then deliberately posted abuse to get it banned.

http://afterlifeforums.com/showthread.php?1594-Who-Doesn-t-Like-Aliens

Yes he talks to himself on these accounts. The most I have ever seen him on is six accounts talking to himself on.

This is woo nonsense, aliens for real. Sure, pink ponies next? Rainbow skies? New age nonsense. Why havnt they landded on the White House lawn then? Scared? Give me a break. Junk sceince. The guy making stuff up. Your making stuff up, Waller. Your a well known woo-believer who claims crop circles and cattle mutilations are evidence for alien activity in your posts. All of his information is deliberate lies. Best to ignore the troll.

Shen1987

Interestingly MU on his troll Waller Joel account is not yet banned over there. Perhaps you can inform those admins Carol and Mikey as you are a member over there mac. It is very easy to get MU banned from any forum. He is on TOR using blacklisted proxy IPs just ask admins to do a check.

http://afterlifeforums.com/member.php?3098-Waller

Of course his trolling over there is nothing new, he was banned last year on his account TheIrreligiousSurvivalist

http://afterlifeforums.com/member.php?2838-TheIrreligiousSurvivalist

Well MU views this forum everyday so if you are reading this MU let me just tell you, you have failed a few things buddy! Firstly I do not care if you use the name "shen1987" this is not my real username. Look harder Shen1986 may have been more accurate Wink  It was obvious you were going to impersonate me so it was no surprise and secondly I am not Forests or Jon Donnis like you keep posting.

BTW MU why does Jon Donnis on his twitter keep insisting you are Victor Zammit? I guess you are now impersonating Zammit as well then and you have managed to dupe Donnis? Well you may have duped the "skeptic" Donnis but not anyone else!

Update

Some more Waller Joel MU trolling here:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread959727/pg1

If spirit is identified and can communicate via table communications then the question becomes how is spirit using energy (force) to accomplish the table as a communication device? Ectoplasmic rods moving the table? Using the medium's macro PK abilities? Both? Some other unknown forces? I don't know but ectoplasm is definitely real. Robin Foy, Jim Warwood have debunked Jon "Forests" Donnis and his skeptic blitherings.

The accounts Forests, Tyler Snotgern, Arouet, Waller are all himself on that thread. On other threads he has about six where he talks to himself. Funny stuff but it has got boring now. I am sure that even MU must be bored of this. He can't wake up everyday doing this trolling he must have something else to do. He has been doing this for like twenty years but there is a big friggen world out there why waste time doing this... why why why. SO sad. GET A LIFE MU!! Stop bullying innocent people over the web. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Shen1987 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:40 pm; edited 8 times in total

Shen1987

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:04 pm

There are some pretty sick individuals around.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Scott Milligan!? - Page 5 Empty last words on this

Post by Shen1987 Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:24 pm

mac wrote:From what I've learned, certain of his actions could land him in court facing charges if he could be identified and located.  Those affected by his actions care a toss.

Probably not to be honest - if we are talking about anyone taking legal action. MU is not using real names when he is impersonating people anymore so probably he is not breaking the law and the stuff he posts is just comedy not downright abuse anymore. Perhaps he has lightened up a bit. He has messed around with Andrew Chung and Courtney Brown's names and countless others on usenet but they did not seem to be bothered. Chung himself is a regular troll on the usenet forums. The only real name he damaged is Frank Camper. Camper is a real person:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Camper

Camper has said that he has filed a report with the FBI and they traced the impersonations to a 63 year old called Walter Rucker. Apparently Rucker has some kind of grudge against Camper. I doubt there is any truth in this but who knows. Camper said that the police are watching MU (Walter?) and they know who he is but Camper has made things up about his own life and written some silly books so I don't believe everything he says. MU uploaded some video to youtube called frank camper gets his butt kicked by a girl or something like that, found here, it's a documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho4ys8BRQjc

We can see that Camper was originally just a truck driver in the army, not some Rambo type dude. It seems MU has personal history with Camper and they are both enemies, so who knows. I have had a look at MUs impersonations of Camper on usenet and on other websites and I think it is grossly unfair what he has done. Camper may have a dodgy background but he doesn't deserve internet abuse. MU has impersonated him on various names like Ari Silverstein for many years on usenet. But the list of suspects of MU is like a mile long, so who knows. People have even suspected Jon Donnis of being MU. Practically anyone who is contacted about it says someone different!

Anyway, Arouet a user from the skeptiko forum (someone MU has impersonated) is a lawyer. MU has used the name "Arouet" across the web and impersonated him but as it is not a real name so it means nothing. I don't care if he uses the name "shen1987" either. Who might care? Well Jon Donnis apparently does care because MU is now using the name Jon Donnis all over the internet but if you read this old interview with Jon Donnis it explains that it is not Donnis's real name:

Jon Donnis has achieved a certain notoriety among the psychic and paranormal practitioners of this world. Using an alter ego has become accepted by members of his websites and forums by virtue of the death threats and abuse that he has received, both directly and indirectly, which we can attest to.

http://www.ghostconnections.com/Jon%20Donnis.htm

So the Jon Donnis is a fake name to begin with.

Well back on topic I am sure many people like Eveshi or Forests would love to have this MU troll arrested and to be put in prison as he as abused and impersonated them but as this guy has been doing this for like 20 years he is very clever at what he does ... but IMO nobody can do it forever and not get caught... Apparently the police in America and Europe are now tracking down on cyber bullying... so he probably has broken the law for many of his abusive posts. I truly believe everything is traceable on the internet, he is not a clever as he thinks in that regard. Look at Dennis Markuze the guy is a more notorious troll than MU hiding behind proxy IPs sending people threats and he has been arrested for it. Only time will tell but I won't be around to see it if it happens and I doubt it will because this MU person altogether seems to be harmless - he seems to be just doing it for joke, this is no excuse but the material he posts thesedays is not offensive anymore it's just stupid. Is he doing all this for the lolz or just to cause trouble amongst skeptics and believers I don't really know but He's hurt a lot of people a long the way but he's probably got some mental illness and does not realise. He craves on the attention... so best to just leave it. I don't have time to look into it anymore.

Sooo If you are there MU please think about your actions!! People have feelings and life is too short for this man!! I know people believe in this spirits and stuff but all evidence tells us when we are dead we are dead... if there is an afterlife then great but I doubt there is, so just enjoy it while it lasts... trolling is a waste of time!! Nothing good comes out of it and all you are doing is projecting your own insecurities or problems at people. if you need help seek it!! don't take out on innocent people like me or people in the spiritualist community!! We have done nothing to you and not deserve this abuse. When I join this forum and request for you to be banned it is only fair considering you are abusing what forums are for. If you just talked to people pleasantly and stopped all these impersonations or copying peoples posts and editing them or abusing people with insults then nobody would have a problem with you... ok rant over. I have no intention of returning here, very busy. bye.

shen.

pig pig pig pig

Shen1987

Back to top Go down

Post by LeroyC Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:23 pm

Hi all,

So this is what Spiritualist 'chat' has decended into ?. What a shame that people have to troll, impersonate or whatever!!. I suppose its the state of the world!. Is it any wonder that Spiritualism is regarded as a joke by so many people. ( by the way Shen, what was the point of all that in your post ? If you had done your homework on survival you may not have made such emphatic statements about death ! )

At the end of the day it should be about ONE THING....Survival evidence ( or lack of it these days ). The people on here who know me will know that I will try and speak my mind. There is little to gain in debasing others, but everything in trying to share experiences and debate the issues.

I want to return to the issues. Firstly, I don't know Jane Lyzell who post here regularly. One question Jane. You are entitled to be critical of physical mediumship in the dark, but how much of it have you witnessed ?.

We need to get one thing very clear. Just because a medium sits in total darkness for physical phenomena it does not denote they are fraudulent...You cannot label all mediums in this way. I never sat with Leslie Flint, but he worked predominantly ( if not exclusively ) in the dark.

Some mediums need darkness to develop, period. If they use red lght, then so much the better. To label materialisation as invalid because it is dark is ludicrous. Colin Fry sat 'in the dark' when demonstrating physical mediumship, so does David Thomson. I have been in evidential seances with both of them, and with others also.

Again.

I say to Scott, the reason there are so many questions and debates surrounding physical mediumship of late is that there is an impression by many (myself included ) that so many 'so called' physical mediums are not sufficently developed and go 'public' far too early, just the same as many mental mediums.

Physical mediums will be judged by the evidential communications they obtain. its not rocket science.

It is not a light show either, groans in the dark or an ectoplasmic demonstration; its about survival evidence. IF I was a physical medium I would be asking and questioning my guides to deliver evidence of loved ones. Alex Harris and Lesie Flint did this as standard, so did many others.

If they use ectoplasm to produce materialised forms or a voice box, so much the better, but its what comes out of that voice box, and what walks out of the cabinet that matters.

I hope Scott that your mediumship flourishes and you are able to obtain through your helpers this level of survival evidence; as ultimately that is what yours, and any other mediumship will be judged upon.

LeroyC

LeroyC

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:44 pm

The trolling this is the product of a deeply disturbed mind IMHO.

The rest I agree with LeRoy.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:48 pm

There are two ways to deal with a troll - ignore or ban.  What we shouldn't do is respond to provocation.  It toolk me quite a time to realise that.  

Last edited by mac on Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling!)

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:37 pm

Good post Leroy, thanks for bringing this back on track. I agree with both Obi and mac about there points.

Banning seems tricky because they use so many IP addresses ignoring seems OK to me. To be honest in Shen's case there has been a consistent IP address.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:20 am

"You are entitled to be critical of physical mediumship in the dark, but how much of it have you witnessed ?"

This comment by Leroy invites the response that it's very hard to witness anything in a dark room...

Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:45 am

Admin wrote:Good post Leroy, thanks for bringing this back on track. I agree with both Obi and mac about there points.

Banning seems tricky because they use so many IP addresses ignoring seems OK to me. To be honest in Shen's case there has been a consistent IP address.

It wasn't shen who was the suspected troll, of course. Smile

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by LeroyC Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:09 am

Good point Wes. BUT I have been fortunate to witness natural spirit light brought by a matertialised form,( clearly visible ), held and shook hands with materialised spirits ( not the medium by any means ); had direct healing by a matertialised guide in front of the cabinet with the medium clealy restrained in the cabinet and awake.

Even in darkness I have been able to witness semi luminescent ectoplasmic rods eminating from the medium and controling trumpets ( seen by myself and others ). Not to mention ectoplasm forming in red light conditions.

One of the most interesting events occured to a friend of mine who sat next to me when he was patted on the shoulders by a spirit form from behind. The only problem was we were sitting with our backs to a brick wall !!....I could recount much more.

LeroyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:36 am

Wonderful things Leroy. I just wish it still happened, maybe it does in some private home circles but I am not sure when anything like this will be seen in the public demonstrations, sadly you are much more likely to see and hear the type of things that place physical mediumship into question.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeroyC Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:14 pm

Yes admin, the majority of these experiences were in a private home circle I am afraid.

LeroyC

LeroyC

Back to top Go down

Post by COSC2014 Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:03 am

Lis wrote:ADMINISTRATOR NOTE:
On David Thompson drawing my attention to this thread on Scott Milligan, and examining it in the light of his remarks that there were posts on the thread that were unfair, and finding myself in agreement, I have acted and severely edited the thread to remove much that was inappropriate or unnecessary.

I regret not having picked up on the content of this thread before now. I can only say that at the time I was otherwise engaged and then away working interstate and so had not ever read the thread. Having done so now I believe it is quite appropriate to have removed numerous posts and offer an apology to Scott if he felt that this forum treated him unfairly. I can only say that this forum allows free speech, but sometimes that freedom is abused either inadvertently or deliberately. The administrators do not condone abuse under the guise of free speech and will, when abuse is drawn to our attention act to remove the offending material.

Thanks you Lis for your fairness, also I would like to state as personal friends of Scott Milligan and Victor Zammit both of whom I have known for many years, that to the best of my knowledge neither of them have or do post on here or any other website under aliases.
COSC2014
COSC2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:54 am

LeroyC wrote:Good point Wes. BUT I have been fortunate to witness natural spirit light brought by a matertialised form,( clearly visible ), held and shook hands with materialised spirits ( not the medium by any means ); had direct healing by a matertialised guide in front of the cabinet with the medium clealy restrained in the cabinet and awake.

Even in darkness I have been able to witness semi luminescent ectoplasmic rods eminating from the medium and controling trumpets ( seen by myself and others ). Not to mention ectoplasm forming in red light conditions.

One of the most interesting events occured to a friend of mine who sat next to me when he was patted on the shoulders by a spirit form from behind. The only problem was we were sitting with our backs to a brick wall !!....I could recount much more.

That's good to know Leroy, especially the things you've experienced under red light conditions. Do you have any information as to the reasons for the differing conditions? Such as why some were in total darkness, some with red light and some with spirit provided lighting?
Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:03 am

Admin wrote:Wonderful things Leroy. I just wish it still happened, maybe it does in some private home circles but I am not sure when anything like this will be seen in the public demonstrations, sadly you are much more likely to see and hear the type of things that place physical mediumship into question.

And it's all to easy to call dark seances into question when dodgy things can happen as this youtube film demonstrates, starting at the 28.13 mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM8kFhuwoSk

Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by LeroyC Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:07 am

Hello Wes,

Good question. I don't think we know. However, some points may be worth noting.

Firstly we should exclude fraud. It is quite obvious to the fraudulent medium that darkness is their best bet. As all on here we should condemn this and have nothing to do with it. I have unfortunately met this practice full on with a particular physical medium who still 'touts his wares' to the public. A total disgrace.

Secondly, on discussing this with individuals of wide experience ( the late Allan Crossley in particular ) they; as do I, seem to come to the conclusion that it all depneds on the level of development of the medium, and what type of phenomena the medium is most suited to demonstrate. Ie, What type of phenomena they can best demonstrate with, ie transfiguration, direct voice etc.

Many years ago this topic was raised at a seance I was at with Queenie Nixon. Paul her guide made it very clear that the type of mediumship she demonstratred (transfiguration) was not the sort of mediumship the medium may want, but what she was best suited to.

I remember that at one time it was put to Leslie Flint that it may be possible to work in the light, but the voice phenomena would be greatly reduced in volume, so he remined in the dark.

Zerdini can comment upon the South African medium Mona Van de Witt ( spelling ??? ) who did demonstrate audible voice phenomena in her public demonstrations in broad daylight. He knows far more about this than myself as he was a friend of the medium.

I also asked Allan Crossley why some materialised forms ( such as his wife when she materialised at a Rita Goold seance ) came in everyday clothes ( which in this case Allan recognised ) and others in ectoplasmic drapery. Again the was felt to be a reflection of the ammount of energy available and the power of the medium. Again this all depends upon conditions and location.

Both Usborne Moore, and later Riley Heagerty put a great emphasis on location, and in particular atmospheric conditions and the location of large bodies of water which can inflence phenomena. It is perhaps no coincidence that much of the early physical phenomena of Spiritualism took place around the great lakes area of North America/Canada, which are also prone to crisp, clear atmospheric conditions ( PS you guys who live in the area correct me if I am wrong !! ). the work and location of the Eddy Brothers is a good example of this. They were not unknown to demonstrate materialisation outside in moonlight according to Olcott.

LeroyC

LeroyC

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:14 pm

Very interesting LeroyC - thank you. I'd be less concerned by the Independent Direct Voice being in total darkness than the other forms you mention. Still even then it is possible to recognise some types of materialisation in the dark. I recall Zerdini mentioning the materialisation of a pet dog of his at one sitting. In the dark true, but I think I'd recognise my dogs in the dark. Smile

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeroyC Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Hi, Zerdini is quite correct. I too was present at that seance !. we also had a pet dog materialise in a home circle and could feel its wagging tail !

LeroyC

LeroyC

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:48 pm

LeroyC wrote:Hi, Zerdini is quite correct. I too was present at that seance !. we also had a pet dog materialise in a home circle and could feel its wagging tail !

LeroyC
that's fantastic. Lost mine recently.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:49 pm

Now that's a truly remarkable phenomenon!  Smile

That was in respect of the materialised dog, obi. I didn't mean yours - unfortunate sequence of postings.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by LeroyC Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:21 am

Hi All,

Yes, I suppose it is, and yet despite all these experiences I am very dismissive in many ways. I often wish I had the chance of sitting with mediums like Alex Harris or Hunter Selkirk. Some people (me!) are never satisfied. I liken it to being a drug addict in a way, always chasing the ultimate fix...How sad is that!!!!

Leroy C

LeroyC

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:42 am

I don't know if it's sad but it isn't something I hanker after.  

In my early years I would have liked to have experienced sitting with mediums who have now passed over.  But it was only a short time after my 'awakening' that I fully accepted the notion of life and death and since then I've not needed to seek out mediumship - physical or mental.  

Physical phenomena of the 'doggy' sort are intriguing but experiencing them wouldn't change anything for me.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:33 am

mac wrote:I don't know if it's sad but it isn't something I hanker after.  

In my early years I would have liked to have experienced sitting with mediums who have now passed over.  But it was only a short time after my 'awakening' that I fully accepted the notion of life and death and since then I've not needed to seek out mediumship - physical or mental.  

Physical phenomena of the 'doggy' sort are intriguing but experiencing them wouldn't change anything for me.

Different strokes for different folks. A doggie encounter would be a good for me as an encounter with any other friend Smile

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next