Scott Milligan!?

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:24 am

Mark74 wrote:In all fairness I don't think it's fair to discuss Zerdini since he isn't here to defend himself, to discuss him I think it is inappropriate and disrespectful.

BUT I WAS DISCUSS, I WAS NOT THERE , IS THAT NOT FAIR ... ..... I HAD TO COME ON HERE TO DEFEND MYSELF .... !

scottmilligan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Mark74 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:28 am

scottmilligan wrote:
Mark74 wrote:In all fairness I don't think it's fair to discuss Zerdini since he isn't here to defend himself, to discuss him I think it is inappropriate and disrespectful.

BUT I WAS DISCUSS, I WAS NOT THERE , IS THAT NOT FAIR ... ..... I HAD TO COME ON HERE TO DEFEND MYSELF .... !

Scott I don't mean you, this thread isn't about Zerdini, I am saying it is inappropriate to discuss him here as he is no longer here to defend himself.

Mark74


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:40 am

No this link is about me ! I didn't ask for it . But I find myself coming on here and having to speak about my mediumship and defend it even tho no one has met me and sat with me ....
Z had a problem 1 st with me about putting mr flints pic on my site . Jane well say no more ... She fires questions but don't answer questions back . She says she will never go public and show off .
But why develop ? Aren't we suppose to sit for the spirit and then when spirit say ... Invite people to sit with the medium so the medium can give the spirit the chance to speak to there love ones . So the medium can help a mum , dad up in the morning who world has been shattered by the word death . . . . . . I'm not here to show off I want to help the spirit . Death creeped into my family and I need to help and a medium help me ....

I will always defend myself and I will speak my mind as you need to . As long as I stay true to myself and to the spirit . I can sleep at night .

scottmilligan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:35 am

Ok Scott and Mark I get both your points and I have been trying to shut down the Z discussion which I am sure Scott understands. I am going to add more but please excuse the odd rambling.

However in some way we have a similar problem in both. Scott has become a Public Medium working openly and it is entirely his right to do so. This especially as he seems to have asked his guides, consulted the then circle leader and spent time developing before moving on. I would guess you would agree with his position Mark. However, by appearing on the front cover of Psychic News and promoting himself he does become a point of interest and therefore discussion. I suspect that over time Scott will get used to his name appearing on a range of forums including those of the pseudo sceptic's.

Now we know Jane is anti dark sťances and far less committed to mediums earning an income from their work. There is no problem in this becoming a source of discussion provided everyone respects a different position and deals with the actual facts they have not their opinions on what it means.

I am notably against Dark Sťances but I respect that some believe it to be the necessary condition to develop physical mediumship. If that is the case it would be foolish to stop them from starting in this way, albeit anyone who works in a dark sťance will be well aware of the very chequered history.

Potentially two of those 3 groups who may be the first instigators of dark sťances (we are researching to establish the first occurrence) were caught in Fraud. Jonathan Koons was caught out in the home of the editor of an early Spiritualist publication, almost by accident and the Davenports were caught on multiple occasions (which are easy to find and conclusively verified). Indeed they gave up all pretensions to claiming Spirit involvement in the early 1860's leaving Spiritualists to make the claim whilst never making it for themselves. The third was at Tippies Spirit House but there is very little to be found about that.

However, in no circumstances should there be a presumption of fraud for people working in Dark Sťances, I am sure a few people do it as an easy way to earn some money because it has a certain cachet which impresses their followers but I feel the majority start from a wish to bring the best survival evidence they can. Each group is its own special case to be judged only from what becomes public from their work (I know there are many private closed circles that shun any publicity). In Scotts case it is clear that his work has been tested many times.

I have also made it clear on numerous occasions that I respect the mediums right to charge money to earn a living to pursue their mediumship if they choose that path (or to even if they earn their living elsewhere). A person's time has to be of value, even if most of mine, on Spiritualism, is free.

However once you are out in that position there will always be people who will discuss the work you do and comment. I hope that people will address this fairly. Conversely I also realise that to some extent Z is also a well known public figure and he is likely to be discussed, however, I hope that whole issue is now dead and buried.

I am glad that Scott has hung in here and is still contributing. Yes I do think Jane pushed it a little more on the who do you trust the medium or the Spirit Guides because if the medium is not trustworthy then you can ignore any thoughts about their guides. Equally your own sub conscious mind can get the guide to tell you what you want to hear if you are of a mind to let that happen. You need to test both the guides and the mediums work.
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Mark74 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:16 pm


Scott, you're more than welcome to stick around, I enjoy your enthusiasm, and I know you mean well.

Mark74


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:53 pm

I agree with Mark and Bravo stick around Scott, of course all of this took place while I was sleeping.

I think you should let it go Jane I think you are missing something which Scott is saying in translation.

What he is saying is that he sits in his own circle with a circle leader who is different from him. In this he act as the circle leader. Separately he is working with 4 others who are developing their own mediumship.

What you are saying, I think, is you sit in a circle as the medium with an independent circle leader but you are also training others in separate circles.

In reality there is no difference.

Then what Scott is saying was that after many years developing with an experienced leader the decision was made to go public. This was made between the circle leader, Scott and the guides.

You are saying the same thing, you will go public when you and your guides decide it is the appropriate time.

One difference is that you will not go public until you can work in the light. Scott comes from an established tradition of physical mediumship in dark sťances. He is working to allow light in but that tradition includes public demonstrations in the dark.

I have a preference not for dark circles but I understand that is not the way physical mediumship has tended to develop. However, Scott has undertaken a fair degree of testing and their are absolutely no adverse comments that I have heard about his mediumship.

It is a philosophical, not a practical difference between you which I sense cannot be resolved easily.

Now can we let the matter go I am pleased to see Scott engaging with us on here.

Jim
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Lis on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:57 am

ADMINISTRATOR NOTE:
On David Thompson drawing my attention to this thread on Scott Milligan, and examining it in the light of his remarks that there were posts on the thread that were unfair, and finding myself in agreement, I have acted and severely edited the thread to remove much that was inappropriate or unnecessary.

I regret not having picked up on the content of this thread before now. I can only say that at the time I was otherwise engaged and then away working interstate and so had not ever read the thread. Having done so now I believe it is quite appropriate to have removed numerous posts and offer an apology to Scott if he felt that this forum treated him unfairly. I can only say that this forum allows free speech, but sometimes that freedom is abused either inadvertently or deliberately. The administrators do not condone abuse under the guise of free speech and will, when abuse is drawn to our attention act to remove the offending material.

Lis
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Waller on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:08 pm

Exclamation


Last edited by Waller on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Waller


Back to top Go down

More MU trolling

Post by Shen1987 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:25 pm

Waller Joel aka MU according to your website:

After traversing multiple careers in commercial real estate development, enterprise computer sales to the Fortune 100, professional athletic training and exotic software and hardware development for American intelligence and military agencies, I turned to the intensive researching of the proofs of the survival of physical death and the continuity of the spirit.

With having a diverse background in terms of education (University of Tennessee, Rhodes-Southwestern) and professional experience my approach is one of a multidisciplinary spiritologist, physical mediumship historian and observational phenomenologist who integrates knowledge from all fields of study to support the evidence for the continuity of life.

In this modern era, the questions of Who Am I?, What Should I Be Doing? And What Happens at Death? are rapidly lost under our daily rituals of job, family and personal life. Few have the time or the prerequisite information to ask-search-answer these most important Life Questions.

Having served confidentially the wealthy elite of Southwest Florida, my public outreach began in 2Q 2014.

My lecture and talk series covers subjects which bring proof of our survival of death including

-- Past Lives (PL)/Life Between Lives (LBL) Regression (Pre-Birth Planning);
-- The Afterlife
-- NDE (Near Death Experiences), Deathbed Visions (DV), ADC (After Death Communications and other STE (Spiritually Transforming Events);
-- Out-Of-Body Explorations/Astral Travel, and
-- The History and Modern Practices of Physical and Mental Mediumship.
-- Reincarnation

As a Out-Of-Body Explorer, I offer workshops in astral and earthbound travel.





It's all fantasy my friend you were never a professional athletic trainer, neither have you worked for American intelligence or military agencies... you have a †history of claiming these things on Google Usenet forums going back 14 years or so under a load of different usernames that were banned... you invent these fantasies. They would make a good comic book.

I have noticed now that you don't just impersonate spiritualists anymore as you are now impersonating skeptics like Jon Donnis or Eveshi, Forests or Paul C. Anagnostopoulos all over the web, you have also harassed mediums like Kai Muegge and Warren Taylor over email. Do you not feel weird doing this though MU? Because you claim to believe in the afterlife yet on your fake Donnis accounts you go around spamming blogs and forums claiming the afterlife doesn't exist and that all mediums are frauds. You are writing in your own words there is no afterlife and that all mediumship is fake yet you log in on other accounts claiming it is all genuine... It is clear you have some kind of dependent personality disorder i.e. you need human contact over the internet. I dare you to go a month without the internet, you can't even last a single day without trolling, tis very sad. You can't go a single day without trolling or harassing someone over the internet Sad

If there is a spirit world you deserve a good telling off when you get there my friend.

Shen.

Shen1987


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:10 am

Makes sense Shen multiple IP Addresses in use is always an interesting way to check things out.

It is also interesting that someone with this background appears on the internet as a blog commencing in February 2014 without any other fingerprint concerning them elsewhere on the internet. This may explain why he never trusted anyone else was who they claimed.
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Waller on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:04 am



Last edited by Waller on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Waller


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:06 am

Admin wrote:Makes sense Shen multiple IP Addresses in use is always an interesting way to check things out.

It is also interesting that someone with this background appears on the internet as a blog commencing in February 2014 without any other fingerprint concerning them elsewhere on the internet. This may explain why he never trusted anyone else was who they claimed.

So it seems that an old adversary has returned, mu in a different persona - is that the situation, Jim, this recent member using multiple IP addresses as you suggest above? †It's quite a time since mu, forests, forest ramac, ramac, ramaque etc. visited us so I guess we were overdue for renewed attention. I don't want to make things fit but there are some similarities in the m.o.

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:25 am

One problem with a troll (and there are many problems) is that nobody knows for sure who is who online. †Regular forum contributors can be recognised by their style and consistency over a period of time and whenever someone new comes along - speaking like they're knowledgeable and experienced - we should perhaps be wary. †

Overnight we have a newly-registered member who takes Waller Joel / mu to task and I'm hoping this new member is genuine in her/his concerns but with no history to the member I'm unable to gauge.

I'm guessing this member is from the US or Autralia but I don't know anything about her/him so for the time being I'm suspicious both of Waller Joel and of the new member alike.

Is there anything you can tell us, Jim?

mac


Back to top Go down

How to spot MUs trolling

Post by Shen1987 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:34 pm

mac wrote:One problem with a troll (and there are many problems) is that nobody knows for sure who is who online. †Regular forum contributors can be recognised by their style and consistency over a period of time and whenever someone new comes along - speaking like they're knowledgeable and experienced - we should perhaps be wary. †

Overnight we have a newly-registered member who takes Waller Joel / mu to task and I'm hoping this new member is genuine in her/his concerns but with no history to the member I'm unable to gauge.

I'm guessing this member is from the US or Autralia but I don't know anything about her/him so for the time being I'm suspicious both of Waller Joel and of the new member alike.

Is there anything you can tell us, Jim?

I have been on this forum before on another username Murgatroid last year, I have no interest in joining this forum to contribute to the discussion of spiritualism I just join to inform about MUs trolling, apologies for this but it does need to be known - I will not be doing this again. Considering all the damage this guy had done and all the pain he has brought to some people from his bullying and harassment activities he deserves to be banned on whichever forum he trolls. If you check the thread "Salumet et al" I exposed MUs sock puppets on this forum last year, but the admin and yourself had already worked out that MU was using the usernames The Od and Lars. It is very easy to tell his style.

MU has used other names on here as well. My interest in this, is that MU has impersonated me in the past on various forums under the name "Murgatroid". So I like to expose his trolling when I can just like some of his other victims like Eveshi or Jon Donnis have done. He has trolled me, so it's only fair that he gets in return what he deserves - a banning. When he falls out with someone over the internet he goes around on hundreds of blogs and forums, or emails using that person's username or name posting abuse in an attempt to damage their reputation. He has done the same to me, Arouet (skeptiko forum member) Eveshi (skeptiko forum member), Paul C. Anagnostopoulos (skeptiko forum member), Andrew Paquette (skeptiko forum admin) Forests (from bad psychics), Jon Donnis (founder of bad psychics), and yourself and before that Frank Camper, the remote viewer Courtney Brown and a doctor Andrew B. Chung. He has also done the same to various mediums or spiritualist researchers such as Robin Foy or Victor Zammit. You could spend a whole day looking at his impersonations and trolling, he has left an internet history of this a mile long. If you dig deep enough it is all there.

If you check the afterlife forums MU was banned on a user called Irreligious Survivalist. In one of his posts he claimed to have worked with the Scottish psychical researcher and SPR member Innes Smith on the scole experiment. When I contacted Innes about this he told me that this was not true and that he has been impersonated by MU on various forums. This is going back to around 2002, so MUs internet abuse and impersonations go back 12 years. One of his latest banned accounts is an account called Tyler Snotgern on the skeptiko forum. Do an internet search for this and some hilarious stuff comes up. It is parody nothing more, this guy Waller Joel/MU is not for real. He doesn't believe in anything he writes. He is just about to mock spiritualism or cause trouble between believers and skeptics.

On Robin Foy's physical mediumship website MU has been banned in the past on several accounts for harassing people but he has just signed up on the account Waller Joel and is arguing with people. If you do an internet search for Waller Joel "mediumship" like Jim says there is nothing before Feb 2014. If you read Waller's website everything he says matches MUs previous posts about his background. For example MU has claimed in the past to live in Florida offering OBE workshops and previously working as an athletic trainer and doing military operations for the government. It is the same guy who has a long history of inventing these fantasies.

You should have guessed that Waller Joel is not MUs real name it is just another bogus alias name he hides behind, the only thing that may be genuine on his website is the photograph.

So it seems that an old adversary has returned, mu in a different persona - is that the situation, Jim, this recent member using multiple IP addresses as you suggest above?

MU uses a TOR network. This means that he does not use legit IP addresses, he likes to try and remain anonymous due to the amount of bad stuff he has done on the net so he is on open proxy IPs. If you do an internet search for them they are all blacklisted for comment spam or other bad internet activities, this is because countless different people use them. A way to block MU is to disable TOR or the use of proxy IPs. Jacob the admin of the mind-energy forum did this, and as soon as he did MU couldn't get back on to troll. The admin might not be able to do this on this forum, if not then you just need to look out for MUs writing style. The obsession with "ethereal" physics is a dead give away. MU also tends to troll multiple forums at a time for example he was exposed a few days ago by the user Iyace as trolling on a new username.

Also don't be fooled by Waller/MUs "latest" defence of Kai Muegge. If you actually contact Muegge and ask him about MU he will tell you that MU has emailed him in the past with abuse. This is all a game to MU. Like I said before - personality disorder definitely explains some of his behaviour. The easiest thing to do is to just block this troll. If you leave him it only gets worse and worse. He feels the need to log in and troll. The banning is the only thing that stops him. I will not be further contributing to this forum or visiting again to spot MUs trolling, so it is up to the admin what action he wants to take.

Regards.

Shen1987


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:59 pm

OK and thanks. You've gone over old ground that is very familiar to me. I know about most of the details you've mentioned. I expect there will be a flurry of unpleasant postings shortly as he lashes out as the axe is about to fall.

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:19 am

I note that Shen also uses a single IP which matches Murgatroid and I remember all the events of last year which caused chaos. The approach used by Waller is also very similar to MU in that MU posted a combination of interesting rather pertinent posts and other posts deliberately causing issues.
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Waller on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:32 am

Pirate


Last edited by Waller on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Waller


Back to top Go down

MU finally revealed himself?

Post by Shen1987 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:47 pm

Sorry to bring this up again but there is some new information here regarding MU (Waller Joel)

Firstly on his twitter Jon Donnis has recently posted:

Jon Donnis @JonDonnis Aug 4

No new impersonations of me by Victor Zammitt/Mu today, he must be having a break from it! lol.

Does anyone know why Donnis is now claiming Victor Zammit is MU? He is way off-course here but why is he saying that?

Secondly and more importantly on Robin Foy's Physical Mediumship 4U website - Waller Joel's thread on Kai Muegge was completely deleted but Waller (MU) has not yet been banned. This is suspicious why was it all deleted?

Waller Joel posted:

After the experiment was announced to the sitters by Hans, what is not shown in the video was the several attempts for "Hans" and the videographer to locate the apport in Kai's left, then right, then finally the left eye. This action was under red light clearly showing the medium's face the entire time I was siting within a meter+ from the medium in the circle. At no time was my line of vision blocked.

When the apport was finally located in the left eye, the white light illuminated the apportation and the videographer (Circle Control Julia Muegge) and the Independent Control (PM4U's own Rev. Kevin Lee !) were called to approach the medium for as close a look as reasonably possible, within inches of the apportation (see video). I was looking directly over Kevin's shoulder to the medium's right so I had a direct line of vision to Kai/Hans left eye.

This is important - So MU was present at Kai Muegge's sťance?!!! Is anyone in contact with Muegge, can you guys ask him about this? Has MU finally met someone off the internet? I thought this guy would never show himself but as I understand it Mueggee who has Waller Joel added as a friend on Foy's website has not denied knowing Waller Joel and has not denied that he was at that sťance... So Muegge has actually met MU? Has MUs identity finally been revealed? I don't see anyway around this - Waller Joel is obviously a fake name that MU uses but MU has met Mueggee in real life at that sťance. Note that MU also claims to have met a physical medium called Kevin Lee and I have not seen Lee dispute this either. So MU is a regular visitor to sťances? Is the picture on Waller Joel's website actually him? I guess Muegge could tell us.

To the people on this board who are involved in physical mediumship (I am not so can't help here) can you please contact Lee or Muegge asap about this and perhaps let others in the field of physical mediumship about this. This MU person has been defaming, harassing and insulting people online for years but has he finally revealed himself? If you could let us know what Kai's response is then perhaps post it here. No more from me on this issue I have done all I can, you guys can take over. Please help if you can. Thanks.

Shen.

Shen1987


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by obiwan on Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:49 pm

Shen1987 wrote:Sorry to bring this up again but there is some new information here regarding MU (Waller Joel)

Firstly on his twitter Jon Donnis has recently posted:

Jon Donnis @JonDonnis † †Aug 4 † †

No new impersonations of me by Victor Zammitt/Mu today, he must be having a break from it! lol.

Does anyone know why Donnis is now claiming Victor Zammit is MU? He is way off-course here but why is he saying that?

Secondly and more importantly on Robin Foy's Physical Mediumship 4U website - Waller Joel's thread on Kai Muegge was completely deleted but Waller (MU) has not yet been banned. This is suspicious why was it all deleted?

Waller Joel posted:

After the experiment was announced to the sitters by Hans, what is not shown in the video was the several attempts for "Hans" and the videographer to locate the apport in Kai's left, then right, then finally the left eye. This action was under red light clearly showing the medium's face the entire time I was siting within a meter+ from the medium in the circle. At no time was my line of vision blocked.

When the apport was finally located in the left eye, the white light illuminated the apportation and the videographer (Circle Control Julia Muegge) and the Independent Control (PM4U's own Rev. Kevin Lee !) were called to approach the medium for as close a look as reasonably possible, within inches of the apportation (see video). I was looking directly over Kevin's shoulder to the medium's right so I had a direct line of vision to Kai/Hans left eye.

This is important - So MU was present at Kai Muegge's sťance?!!! Is anyone in contact with Muegge, can you guys ask him about this? Has MU finally met someone off the internet? I thought this guy would never show himself but as I understand it Mueggee who has Waller Joel added as a friend on Foy's website has not denied knowing Waller Joel and has not denied that he was at that sťance... So Muegge has actually met MU? Has MUs identity finally been revealed? I don't see anyway around this - Waller Joel is obviously a fake name that MU uses but MU has met Mueggee in real life at that sťance. Note that MU also claims to have met a physical medium called Kevin Lee and I have not seen Lee dispute this either. So MU is a regular visitor to sťances? Is the picture on Waller Joel's website actually him? I guess Muegge could tell us.

To the people on this board who are involved in physical mediumship (I am not so can't help here) can you please contact Lee or Muegge asap about this and perhaps let others in the field of physical mediumship about this. This MU person has been defaming, harassing and insulting people online for years but has he finally revealed himself? If you could let us know what Kai's response is then perhaps post it here. No more from me on this issue I have done all I can, you guys can take over. Please help if you can. Thanks.

Shen.

Who gives a toss who MU!! is?

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by mac on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:41 pm

From what I've learned, certain of his actions could land him in court facing charges if he could be identified and located. Those affected by his actions care a toss.

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by obiwan on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:16 pm

mac wrote:From what I've learned, certain of his actions could land him in court facing charges if he could be identified and located. †Those affected by his actions care a toss.

Fair enough.

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:30 am

All very curious, he has been on PM4U for a while now but I understand its a different profile picture he is using to that on his self created blog. I doubt he was actually at Kai's sťance anyway and very much doubt that Kai knows who he is.

I agree with Mac there are many on the web who would like to find out who he actually is to take action. Yes Shen, anyone who has had close contact with VZ knows, by the style of writing this is a very different person.
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Wes on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:19 am

I think he might be Alex Ferguson.
avatar
Wes


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Lis on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Hi Wes,

Why do you think he might be Alex Ferguson?

Lis
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Wes on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:14 am

Lis wrote:Hi Wes,

Why do you think he might be Alex Ferguson?

Well Lis, with Alex Ferguson now retired from football management and with a lot of time on his hands,
this might be an outlet for him, and if he was lacking subtlety, the MU! moniker would be appropriate †Twisted Evil


avatar
Wes


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum