Scott Milligan!?

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Admin on Fri May 01, 2015 3:28 am

By the way welcome to the forum Bulldog
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by bulldog on Fri May 01, 2015 2:28 pm

Admin wrote:Thanks for sharing that story Bulldog, I wonder who the medium was.

Yes I understand Scott has been training for a fair time. He is an extremely close friend of David Thompson and even visited him in Australia back around 2007 when David visited the Tumbetin Centre in the Dandenongs, Victoria (anyone reading the threads here would have noticed the friendship).

To have kept and digitised a recording is great it must be fascinating to listen to.

I don't know who the medium was I have asked Scott and he is strangely vague which is very odd as everyone seemed to know him there and he can recall his past in great detail except this particular "event" ...

bulldog


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Spectre on Fri May 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Hi bulldog, was the circle leader John Austin

Spectre


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by bulldog on Fri May 01, 2015 3:17 pm

Spectre wrote:Hi bulldog, was the circle leader John Austin
I donyt know, do you have a photo I would recognize him if I saw his picture

bulldog


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by nick pettitt on Sat May 02, 2015 6:00 am

Was the circle held in the attic of a house in Brighton?

nick pettitt


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Mic on Sat May 02, 2015 8:06 am

Hi -
follow this link and scroll down to the last photo.

http://circleofthesilvercord.net/?page_id=236

It shows John Austin with David Thompson and the Harrisons.

Mic


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by bulldog on Tue May 05, 2015 1:41 pm

Mic wrote:Hi -
follow this link and scroll down to the last photo.



It shows John Austin with David Thompson and the Harrisons.

Hi thanks the medium was thicker set, but the Harrisons look familiar especially the man

bulldog


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by bulldog on Mon May 11, 2015 3:52 pm

bulldog wrote:
Mic wrote:Hi -
follow this link and scroll down to the last photo.



It shows John Austin with David Thompson and the Harrisons.

Hi thanks the medium was thicker set, but the Harrisons look familiar especially the man

the medium was called Barrie

bulldog


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by nick pettitt on Mon May 11, 2015 4:15 pm

bulldog wrote:
bulldog wrote:
Mic wrote:Hi -
follow this link and scroll down to the last photo.



It shows John Austin with David Thompson and the Harrisons.

Hi thanks the medium was thicker set, but the Harrisons look familiar especially the man

the medium was called Barrie

Was the circle held in the attic of a house in Brighton?

nick pettitt


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by bulldog on Thu May 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Yes

bulldog


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by nick pettitt on Fri May 15, 2015 8:57 am

bulldog wrote:Yes

I attended that circle as a guest about the same time that you did. It was called the Crystal Circle. I don't remember how I heard about it but it may have been advertised in the local paper. They had guest sitters once a month and charged about 15. I don't think the medium ever demonstrated outside of the home circle. There were a couple of other guest sitters that evening and about four regular sitters. It was held in the attic in total darkness, there was no cabinet and the medium was not restrained. They had a kind of large umbrella suspended above the circle which they told me was to contain the energies of the circle. There were several communicators that came from the medium, not independent. There was no survival evidence or spiritual philosophy in the communications instead it was just talk of Earthly events and childish humor. There were several rocks and crystals in the centre of the circle some of which landed in people's laps resulting in one of the guest sitters being hurt when a rock landed on her lap! affraid


nick pettitt


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by bulldog on Fri May 15, 2015 1:35 pm

nick pettitt wrote:
bulldog wrote:Yes

I attended that circle as a guest about the same time that you did. It was called the Crystal Circle. I don't remember how I heard about it but it may have been advertised in the local paper. They had guest sitters once a month and charged about 15. I don't think the medium ever demonstrated outside of the home circle. There were a couple of other guest sitters that evening and about four regular sitters. It was held in the attic in total darkness, there was no cabinet and the medium was not restrained. They had a kind of large umbrella suspended above the circle which they told me was to contain the energies of the circle. There were several communicators that came from the medium, not independent. There was no survival evidence or spiritual philosophy in the communications instead it was just talk of Earthly events and childish humor. There were several rocks and crystals in the centre of the circle some of which landed in people's laps resulting in one of the guest sitters being hurt when a rock landed on her lap! affraid

Hi Nick, yes I saw it in a local free paper I thought it was about a tenner or so, I dont remember the umbrella, but I did think the whole thing was set up from the start. It didnt "feel" right to me at all. I cant remember the Guys name but I sat next to him and he owned the house and the second time I attended thought something was not "right" The medium "Barrie?" I felt was not what he said in private conversation afterwards, I recall the crystals

bulldog


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum