SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mannion seance for UK sitters

5 posters

Go down

Mannion seance for UK sitters Empty Mannion seance for UK sitters

Post by Slatewriter Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:21 am

Brief report from Wallacia Development Centre, Sydney, Australia.
Re; seance at Parsonage Side retreat UK.
Conducted on 19th March 2018.

"The team as usual answered the many questions we had and gave explanations as to how they create phenomena and what they are working on. We all saw a large amount of raw black ectoplasm form on the floor between the medium's feet when the team lifted the front curtain of the cabinet in good red light. The lower body of the medium seem to have disappeared at one stage when a sitter was asked to check the cable ties. Jimmy told us to check the back of the chair where they had placed his legs through the wooden frame of the chair. This can also be achieved by playing with sitters perceptions we are told.When sitters shook spirit hands a white smooth and slimy hand came from the cabinet and then a coarse dry black hand. Both hands held the sitters hand. When the hands appeared, the curtain lifted away from the cabinet frame and sitters at the side saw an ectoplasmic rod come from the mediums solar plexus and form the hand on the end of the rod. The smell of ectoplasm was very strong in the room. Three chairs, with sitters on them, were tipped back at the same time and spirit left chalk messages and played the Harmonica for us. Another night of fun, education and experiments."

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Mannion seance for UK sitters Empty Re: Mannion seance for UK sitters

Post by obiwan Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:41 pm

Slatewriter wrote:Brief report from Wallacia Development Centre, Sydney, Australia.
Re; seance at Parsonage Side retreat UK.
Conducted on 19th March 2018.

"The team as usual answered the many questions we had and gave explanations as to how they create phenomena and what they are working on. We all saw a large amount of raw black ectoplasm form on the floor between the medium's feet when the team lifted the front curtain of the cabinet in good red light. The lower body of the medium seem to have disappeared at one stage when a sitter was asked to check the cable ties. Jimmy told us to check the back of the chair where they had placed his legs through the wooden frame of the chair. This can also be achieved by playing with sitters perceptions we are told.When sitters shook spirit hands a white smooth and slimy hand came from the cabinet and then a coarse dry black hand. Both hands held the sitters hand. When the hands appeared, the curtain lifted away from the cabinet frame and sitters at the side saw an ectoplasmic rod come from the mediums solar plexus and form the hand on the end of the rod. The smell of ectoplasm was very strong in the room. Three chairs, with sitters on them, were tipped back at the same time and spirit left chalk messages and played the Harmonica for us. Another night of fun, education and experiments."

Was it really...

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:23 pm

My thoughts exactly Obi...Hmm maybe while he is out of the country someone can alert Australian Border Control so they can send him back to the UK if he returns here. I understand they did that to Kai when he was about to arriveat Wallacia with teh wrong visa. I suspecy that, given Gary is making a living from seances and they seem to have been proven Fraudulent they may feel a need to protect Australian Citizens from him.

I am sure you would all love to have him permanently back in the UK. Mannion seance for UK sitters 593759
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:40 pm

Admin wrote:My thoughts exactly Obi...Hmm maybe while he is out of the country someone can alert Australian Border Control so they can send him back to the UK if he returns here. I understand they did that to Kai when he was about to arriveat Wallacia with teh wrong visa. I suspecy that, given Gary is making a living from seances and they seem to have been proven Fraudulent they may feel a need to protect Australian Citizens from him.

I am sure you would all love to have him permanently back in the UK. Mannion seance for UK sitters 593759

Good point Jim. Hope all’s well. After watching the videos I’m amazed he has the audacity to appear anywhere.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:32 am

Hi Obi,

All is going pretty well pacing myself now; my attempts to retire from paid work are problematic, lol another company asked for my help so I am not really increasing my spare time. Dropped my attempts to run a weekly psychic development group and running a monthly closed group for those wanting to step up to or improve their mediumship. Plus 4 physical mediumship sessions a year all in mixed dim halogen and red light plenty of visability to see what we get. The tables have been turning well and received a good proof of survival message one time. Some transfigaration and some intersting phenomena around the tree last Christmas a ball that rolled accross the room and many people sensing little hands. See how it goes; right back to basics have a writing planchette, message board, trumpet slates, tables etc

As to Mannion he and many others should all be embarassed and in hiding. It says a lot about human psychology both of the person and of those who determinedly continue their support seeing only that which they wish to.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:55 am

Admin wrote:Hi Obi,

As to Mannion he and many others should all be embarassed and in hiding. It says a lot about human psychology both of the person and of those who determinedly continue their support seeing only that which they wish to.

Over here there was a presidential election based on similar values.....  Very Happy

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:07 am

mac wrote:

Over here there was a presidential election based on similar values.....  Very Happy

Hi Mac

I’ve a bit more sympathy for American voters. I mean they didn’t seem to get a very appetising choice really.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:26 pm

obiwan wrote:
mac wrote:

Hi Mac

I’ve a bit more sympathy for American voters. I mean they didn’t seem to get a very appetising choice really.

The least-bad of a pretty poor selection? I just wonder, though, what folk will think when they look back at this president - mind you I wonder what folk will think when they look back at our withdrawal from the European Union.... Crying or Very sad

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:15 pm

mac wrote:
obiwan wrote:
mac wrote:

Hi Mac

The least-bad of a pretty poor selection?  I just wonder, though, what folk will think when they look back at this president - mind you I wonder what folk will think when they look back at our withdrawal from the European Union....  Crying or Very sad

Quite.
Tbh I’m not a fan of a federal Europe.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:08 pm

All political systems are like the curate's egg - good in parts.  I only hope that Britain flourishes outside the EU and that there is not wave after wave of foreseen and unforeseen negative consequences.  My guess is that I'll either be dead or approaching it before the UK's citizens see what the eventual outcome is.  I hope they'll find Brexit was a reasonable way to re-assert autonomy at the same time as growing as a nation, that growth preferably not reflected too much in respect of population growth!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:18 pm

mac wrote:All political systems are like the curate's egg - good in parts.  I only hope that Britain flourishes outside the EU and that there is not wave after wave of foreseen and unforeseen negative consequences.  My guess is that I'll either be dead or approaching it before the UK's citizens see what the eventual outcome is.  I hope they'll find Brexit was a reasonable way to re-assert autonomy at the same time as growing as a nation, that growth preferably not reflected too much in respect of population growth!

Yes I agree. I’d like our policitians to at least have the semblance of accountability though. Lol

I don’t think the EU is anywhere near out of the woods with its own problems either eg PIGS LOL.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:28 pm

Has there been an issue about pigs while I've been away?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:55 pm

mac wrote:Has there been an issue about pigs while I've been away?
Portugal Italy Greece Spain. Their economies Smile

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:28 pm

obiwan wrote:
mac wrote:Has there been an issue about pigs while I've been away?
Portugal Italy Greece Spain. Their economies Smile

oh, of course! Very Happy Very Happy

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:08 pm

It always seemed stupid to have a common currency but with individual countries conducting their own affairs where the economic directions were so incompatible. Did they never learn from the issues of the old Gold Standard. Looked great at first to the weak economies but it had to be Germanies greatest victory. Without it the Marl would be so high the German Economy would hace stalled. Still way back I neither wanted to join the EEC (we were pretty well off in the Commonwaelth we had then but not one of them would welcome the UK back in teh same way especially Aus) or to have a VAT/GST one of Napoleon's greatest war crimes..

Nothing to do with Mannion but its all about as sensible as one of his seances.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:38 pm

mac wrote:All political systems are like the curate's egg - good in parts.  I only hope that Britain flourishes outside the EU and that there is not wave after wave of foreseen and unforeseen negative consequences.  My guess is that I'll either be dead or approaching it before the UK's citizens see what the eventual outcome is.  I hope they'll find Brexit was a reasonable way to re-assert autonomy at the same time as growing as a nation, that growth preferably not reflected too much in respect of population growth!

The difficulty with this is that 'Britain' is not a nation, mac.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:53 pm

hiorta wrote:

The difficulty with this is that 'Britain' is not a nation, mac.

Neither is the USA..... Laughing

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down