SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

+17
Mic
Neilos
wattie
bravo321uk
Jane Lyzell
hiorta
dont-like-frauds
Mark74
baumer7
carrsam
LeroyC
Admin
Petco
obiwan
eternaltruths
mac
Lis
21 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge - Page 15 Empty Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Admin Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:05 am

dont-like-frauds wrote:Hans Bender. After i´ve left the circle, i was getting aware, how easy it is, to simulate the voice and noises of "Hans Bender". If someone can tell me, how to upload an audiofile, and someone is interested in, i could do this occasionally.

Unfortunately I cannot find any way to put up audio except as an embedded youtube item.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge - Page 15 Empty Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Neilos Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:46 am

That would be great IDLF'S. Smile

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:19 am

Neilos wrote:That would be great IDLF'S.  Smile

Probably i have to make a video for youtube as Jim already has mentioned. Oh, my dear.
First i need a software for the laptop camera. Or is there a program already installed with windows?
Does anybody know? I´ll try to get a solution somewhere else, too.
I mean, beside all the seriousness of this case, it could help to laugh about it. The imitation of "Hans Bender" is really so easy and ridiculous, you won´t believe it. Is there an audiorecording of Mügge´s "Hans Bender" somewhere out there in the internet to compare?
Maybe we can make a competition, who can do the best Hans Bender.... Wink

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:46 am

I´ve just seen, that Mügge runs his own advertising facebook account
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Physical-Mediumship/137467812973912

On the 7th of november he shows the originals, which he tries to copy. Very interesting.
This is , what i´ve said, that he had time enough in his past to get his historial knowledge out of the internet.
Now after having copied the old scenarios, he presents them as a proove, that he connects to the old times.  Laughing

On the 1st of november he shows photos, which Larne Keene already has debunked as a cheat in his book. The question is, if he doesn´t know (unlikely) or if he doesn´t care (likely).

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:56 am

dont-like-frauds wrote:
Neilos wrote:That would be great IDLF'S.  Smile

Probably i have to make a video for youtube as Jim already has mentioned. Oh, my dear.
First i need a software for the laptop camera. Or is there a program already installed with windows?
Does anybody know? I´ll try to get a solution somewhere else, too.
I mean, beside all the seriousness of this case, it could help to laugh about it. The imitation of "Hans Bender" is really so easy and ridiculous, you won´t believe it. Is there an audiorecording of Mügge´s "Hans Bender" somewhere out there in the internet to compare?
Maybe we can make a competition, who can do the best Hans Bender.... Wink

Oh, on youtube, there is already a plug-in for making a video. So easy!! So, now i only have to take the time to record.
Probably the next days.
Another fellow from south korea just has given me another link for a free video software, if someone is interested in:
https://obsproject.com/

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Ok. Here´s the little video. I hope, i make myself not too much ridiculous. But the whole thing is ridiculous, so, sorry, if you have to laugh about it... Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ_iIGJIAz8
The message is: every male can do this. During the show, you normally don´t see Mügge´s face when "HB" is speaking. You can only hear his voice - because it´s dark... Wink

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Lol IDLF's! Notice that Kai has placed a new article on the FEG blog regarding the D-Lite Flight. There is a photo showing the light a few feet away from the cabinet. Kai makes the assertion that the D-lite Flight only works around a 12" range. I emailed D-lite today to research this and they verified max range of 14"s. Another bit of information to add into the mix...

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:03 pm

This is a photo? Really? Never seen.
This looks like a bad manipulation to react helpless on the photos showing Kai Mügge´s cheating
I can only talk about things i know and what i can see clearly.
Everyone can see the manipulation of the red light with Mügge´s right thumb on the published photos. Mügge can say, what he wants. It´s like one lie of him follows the next lie to darken the truth.
Kai Mügge has no copyright on these photos i´ve published. I could claim the same copyright, because i´m on these photos, too. He just wants to make people frighten about him. Is this the behaviour of a truthful medium?
Interesting that he talks about „we“. Who is „we“? No-one. There is no „we“. He just wants to blow himself up.
These photos i´ve shown are the photos, Michael Nahm is talking about in his report and which Mügge didn´t want to be published, because they prove his cheating.
So what can he do? What would you do in his place? Exactly. Mügge claims now, that these photos are manipulated and let an obviously real manipulated photo follow. Welcome in the world of „sick thoughts“. He prooves by him own, what kind of irrational but foolhardy logic he follows. This is a junkie behaviour.
Instead of referring to the photos showing him cheating, he shows some new stuff to make people feeling unsure about realizing that he is a cheater. And unfortunatly it (hopefully only) seems, that he has got you, Neilos, with this diversionary tactic already. You´ve run and googled the stuff he has spread now. But there is no answer on the concret claim. Why is his finger moving according to the light, when he is allegedly in trance? Why does the light moves accordingly to his thumb? What is with the alleged ectoplasm lying on the floor? No answer to that. Typical. The best prove, that he is nailed.
This poor behaviour what he shows now feels similar to his reaction, where he was nailed, as it was proved with facts, that he has bought the spiderweb he denied to do so in the beginning. There he came with a poor excuse, too, when there was no way out left.
Kai Mügge is not a physical medium, he is an "excusing machine".   Rolling Eyes

EDIT: I´ve just seen something on the photos explaining the "4-limb-control". Do you see the black gaffa tape in front of the cabinet? At least three years ago, he had more of this marks on the floor in the middle of the room. For what? Do you think the spirit need orientation in the dark? Or is it maybe only for the cheating medium being blind in the dark?
In his new article you´ve mentioned, Neilos, his "majesty" wants to end the discussion about the d´lite. LOL  The discussion has just begun. There are more things to come.

Last edited by dont-like-frauds on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:37 am

Yes, when I sat with Kai the tape was further into the room. IDLF I am not defending Kai but want to look at all the theories put forward including his. I am aware professionally that if we create a hypothesis there is a danger in excluding other evidence that is contrary to that theory (confirmation bias). Clearly you consider everything he does is fraudulent but I am not 100% convinced and willing to look at other theories such as genuine or mixed mediumship. Having said that I will not sit in another FEG séance due to the doubt in my mind.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:10 am

Neilos wrote:Yes, when I sat with Kai the tape was further into the room. IDLF I am not defending Kai but want to look at all the theories put forward including his. I am aware professionally that if we create a hypothesis there is a danger in excluding other evidence that is contrary to that theory (confirmation bias). Clearly you consider everything he does is fraudulent but I am not 100% convinced and willing to look at other theories such as genuine or mixed mediumship. Having said that I will not sit in another FEG séance due to the doubt in my mind.

Hey Neilos, i´m absolutly with you and i appreciate your approach!
Let me try to give another picture to explain where i´m coming from now, even if the dimension doesn´t fit at all: when i talk to someone about the millions of innocent people killed by the Nazis, one can´t say to me: yes, but the Nazis built so many highways! I don´t want to talk now or in the future about highways! This is just a well-known trap!
It could be, that i use this picture a few more time from now on to explain, what´s going on and to shorten the time. With this something like a picture Mügge shows now on his blog as a reaction to the real pictures showing his cheating, he wants to talk about highways. But me not. And we are still on the "phenomena level".

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:30 am

Interesting analogy IDLF'S and I see your point. I should have added to my last post that I am now becoming more discerning and I am losing interest in phenomena based séances. Prove of survival is what I am interested in now and not flying trumpets.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:39 am

Again, Neilos, i´m very with you!! I´m in the same develpoment state so to say Wink Unfortunatly i´m re-involved in this case and i actually have different interests meanwhile, too and much more things to do. But what i still miss is that KM honestly states, what is really going on with him instead of writing intelligent articles, delivering alleged "prooves" one after the other. Then the people would know, who is really sitting there and then they can decide, if they still want to joint eh, sorry join. I think, then i could be quiet.

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:54 am

dont-like-frauds wrote:Again, Neilos, i´m very with you!! I´m in the same develpoment state so to say Wink Unfortunatly i´m re-involved in this case and i actually have different interests meanwhile, too and much more things to do. But what i still miss is that KM honestly states, what is really going on with him instead of writing intelligent articles, delivering alleged "prooves" one after the other. Then the people would know, who is really sitting there and then they can decide, if they still want to joint eh, sorry join. I think, then i could be quiet.

IDLF, are you saying you think all the phenomena you witnessed from KM was fraudulent or that some of it was, or that you do not know whether it was all fraudulent or not?

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:48 am

For me the whole cabinet show is a farce. There is nothing true, because Kai Mügge is not in trance. And the trance is alledgedly the vehicle for the phenomenas, so...
Because this is a cheat, it´s more likely that the rest is not true, too, more than something is real. If there is sth. real, i would maximal consider some "Poltergeist-energies" working. For sure not spirit.
Do you know the movie "Dead Poets Society" with Robin Williams? Sometimes you have to take a new perspective, standing on the table? This is what i had to do. The whole thing is a drugstory to me more than anything else to do with physical mediumship or mediumship at all.
There the honesty of Kai Mügge should start to see if he at all is able to do, what he claims he can do according to his health condition.

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:20 pm

dont-like-frauds wrote:For me the whole cabinet show is a farce. There is nothing true, because Kai Mügge is not in trance. And the trance is alledgedly the vehicle for the phenomenas, so...
Because this is a cheat, it´s more likely that the rest is not true, too, more than something is real. If there is sth. real, i would maximal consider some "Poltergeist-energies" working. For sure not spirit.
Do you know the movie "Dead Poets Society" with Robin Williams? Sometimes you have to take a new perspective, standing on the table? This is what i had to do. The whole thing is a drugstory to me more than anything else to do with physical mediumship or mediumship at all.
There the honesty of Kai Mügge should start to see if he at all is able to do, what he claims he can do according to his health condition.

Ok thanks for clarifying.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by baumer7 Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:13 pm

Hi DLF,
    How do you think the "touches" are done.  At my "show" with Kai, my good friend & medium was a control sitting to my right & holding onto Kai.  It couldn't have been him...who was it? Also, the raps on the ceiling & walls...how was that done, any idea? Also, the ecto...how did the smell accompany the appearance of it?
Steve
baumer7
baumer7

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:05 pm

Hi Baumer, what is your view on the D-lite Flight allegations?

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:38 pm

baumer7 wrote:Hi DLF,
    How do you think the "touches" are done.  At my "show" with Kai, my good friend & medium was a control sitting to my right & holding onto Kai.  It couldn't have been him...who was it?  Also, the raps on the ceiling & walls...how was that done, any idea?  Also, the ecto...how did the smell accompany the appearance of it?
Steve

Hi Steve,
I think a thermic camera could tell you. But he doesn´t allow this. Why? Could be dangerous for the "energies", that´s his common excuse as i remember.
I´m not a cheating expert, nor i´m a magician. So i can´t help you with this. Sorry. It would be too easy, if i could explain this, don´t you think so?
It would be interesting, if this all still appears, if he wear boxing gloves and is fixed. Probably you will miss all the noises....Why not make some light in the scenario? It could be too, that he is possessed. These kind of energies or these scenarios obviously like to take place with split personalities like KM could be. Who knows this?
The smell of the alleged e.? Hmm, if he really takes it out of his ass, this could be an explanation... Smile In my time, there was no smell at all. But if someone is performing such a long time, you get better and better, like with many other things, too. It´s telltaling, that KM talks about "test sittings" in 2011 on his blog. They really were to test his actions for a greater audience. Step by step, the spider built its web... Twisted Evil
Actually, the ecto show is quite boring. Always the same. There were much more "interesting" things in ths past, he doesn´t perform anymore.
Maybe it´s not possible to cheat this under restricted conditions. Everything was not connected with the cabinet: We had a newspaper apport on the table with handwriting on it. We had the room full of rose leaves suddenly. We had spirit photography made in the dark with faces on it. We had a splash of about 5 liters of water suddenly on the table. Maybe the line of communication for this is blocked nowadays, when he is touring rabbit
What is easier to hide in the cabinet: a little religious figure for 50 Cent or 5 liters of water?

Something else: When the cabinet exercises have started his girlfriend at this point of time didn´t come anymore. He told us, that she is afraid of the "ectoplasm" and couldn´t see him making this noises etc. But this was a lie. She contacted me later after i have left the circle and told me the real reason, why she left: Kai would move on thin ice meanwhile and she doesn´t want to be with him, when it breaks. BTW, the other girls in the circle didn´t know, that they were a couple, because they have been all neighbours. Very trustful. This is the "reality" of Kai Mügge. These are interesting facts to get an understanding of KM, more interesting for me than where the raps come from or how the e.stuff smells. This is still the phenomena level. I don´t think, that we will have a final solution on this level. Mügge is like a drug and unfortunatly i can see many people having problems getting away from him. He´s like a debaucher and bad enough his strategy works. Even me i´m involved again too much already, what actually annoys me. It feels to me like digging in the dirt on and on.

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by bravo321uk Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:13 am

Ill Just leave this here from pm4u comments by michael nahn and then kai muegee

Dear Kai,

Thank you very much for uploading the picture of the D’Lite Flight in front of the cabinet curtain again onto your blog, given that you deleted it from there earlier this year after I confronted you with the fact that you used this device in the past.

However, would you please stop lying to everybody, and stop depicting the proof for fraud that I have unearthed as misleading fancies of a careless simpleton?

To set the record straight (once more…):

It is now known that, in a telephone conversation with your long term circle leader on April 2, 2014, you have explicitly confessed having used the D’Lite Flight in past sittings while you pretended to be “Hans Bender”. The proof was just overwhelming, there was no escape. I followed these events quite closely around that time, and was in touch with the circle leader before and after your conversation with him (see p. 266 in my paper). By the way, the circle leader has not only informed me about your confession, but also other parapsychologists I am in touch with.

Confession yes or no, that’s not even important. The photo series prove by themselves that you have used a D’Lite Flight. In case you should disagree: Will you please give me your permission to publicize the 109 pictures that show how you used it? Then, I could add a few explanations as to what exactly is to be seen on them.
Concerning the picture on your blog, which is supposed to show that the “spirit light” moved “5 feet” in front of the cabinet, because the reflection on the floor seems to indicate this: This picture belongs to the second photo series described in my paper (pp. 262-268). It was taken in April 2011 in the living room of Hermann Haushahn in front of a group of paying guest sitters. I have already written about this particular picture in my paper, and there’s nothing to add from today’s perspective (see p. 280f of my paper; http://www.anomalistik.de/images/stories/pdf/sdm/sdm-2014-08-nahm.pdf). Here is the quote:

“According to the preserved blog posting of KM, the third photograph shows how the light ‘danced around in front of the closed curtains.’ Yet, note the two ends of the trace created by the moving light on the left side. They are in perfect alignment with the right side of the lowest curtain drape, which (this is evident on other pictures of this series) represents the edge of the right cabinet curtain (seen from KM’s perspective). It is obvious that KM simply stuck the LED-device through the gap between the curtains, and let the LED dangle in front of the left curtain.
Moreover, the elongate reflection of the whitish-red light on the floor doesn’t represent the distance of the light from the curtains, as KM asserted in the posting from August 02, 2011. Rather, according to trials that I have re-enacted with a light source above a glossy floor surface in the dark, such reflections appear at a distance from their source in relation to the position of the observer, and, in this case, also the camera. Similarly, the sun’s reflection on a plain water surface in the evening doesn’t tell us that the sun is located vertically above its reflection. Evidently, the reflection is closer to the observer than the light source causing it.”

Actually, that’s quite a banality. And, just as you postulated on your blog, your hand IS visible sticking in the gap between the two curtains on some of the pictures after appropriate brightening.

Nobody has ever claimed that ALL your spirit lights were produced with a D’Lite Flight. Obviously, this is not the case. I only refer to the whitish-red light that “Hans Bender” has described as a concentration of ectoplasm, a condensed and pulsating form of pure life force. Note: You have NEVER shown this kind of light under four-limb control. You always showed the D’Lite Flight in red light (or in blackout conditions) as the final highlight (!) of your sittings after the other ectoplasm displays (what may well say something about the true nature of the preceding displays of phenomena). Also, to my knowledge, you have not used the D’Lite Flight since 2013. Needless to say, the different kinds of “spirit lights” you show these days under four-limb control are quite irrelevant for judging about the nature of THIS particular whitish-red light.

@ Robin:

Please don’t delete this posting, as it helps others to discover the truth about certain phenomena of Physical Mediumship. Isn’t this what PM4U is all about?

Besides, deleting all critical postings from here is rather futile, given that they (re-)appear sooner or later in “another forum”, namely here:

https://www.spiritualismlink.com/f5-physical-mediumship

The only noteworthy effect that your peculiar deleting strategy has is destroying your own reputation as a credible PM expert.

Is that the footprint you want to leave, Robin? I hope not.

Best wishes,

Michael

Views: 84
1 member likes this

Share Twitter

Comment by Kai Muegge 4 hours ago
You are not simply wanting to keep the records straight! You have published your opinions already months ago! No, you use my right to defend as a reason to demolish me and my character publicly repeatedly! You have totally lost your scientific distance and actually believe, having interpreted photos means you own THE TRUTH!? ARE YOU KIDDING? What do you know!? Who are you to judge!?
I have given myself to investigation and came out of it succesfully! What do you wanna attack in the Braude investigation? That 'still not the best controls were applied that were used in the most prolific tests in history'? Pah! Know what, i am happy with SECOND BEST! You was there when synchronicity apports happened, you was there when matter appeared with pre- and post-control, you was there when being under your unquestionable holding control the 5 main phenomenon-events happened!
So what are you doing here!? Despite the fraud proof conditions of the test sessions do you want to say the mediumship is questionable? You already have!
Do you want to say you are suspecting this and that, you already have!
So what are you doing here!? You have already told the public your opinion!

What you are now doing is character assassination! Also massively behind the scenes!
I don t know if it originally was a misunderstanding or from beginning on a fabrication!
There was no phone call with a confession, and there was no circle leader who informed parapsychologists!
Not in a too distant future the circle leader will speak out for himself! HE WILL KEEP THE RECORDS STRAIGHT! Because he has not fallen into the emotional trap and made no personal war out of former scientific investigation! You are using the known fact, the circle leader CANNOT speak out momentarily to spread the fairytale of confession!
What are you doing!?
Shame on you! Whatever you believe you have discovered, i am allowed to tell the story from another perspective!
You have interpreted photos from before the Braude Investigation! Understood!
But now you are waylaying restlessly through the forums moralising about the possibility of fraud!!
Hopefully not in a too distant future a moralist is looking into your past and questions actions of yours that may totally discredit you being elligible for a scientific investigation into the mysteries of mankind!

I have proven my mediumship in the last years again and again and again! With strip search and four limbs control! WE KNOW YOUR OPINION! And now let us carry on with our lifes! Would you be so kind!?

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:26 am

Interesting views from MN regarding KM's mediumship. He clearly indicates that it is mixed in his opinion following investigations. Sadley l think that KM is really clutching at straws in trying to offer an alternative explanation for the D' lite Flight photos.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:04 am

I think KM does seem to me to make a good point. The comments are out there now. It may start to look like a vendetta against him if the row continues. Whilst some may feel this is what he deserves I don't really see the point once the information suggesting his methods are fraudulent is out there.

Fraud is the domain of the Police. If that's what it is, perhaps it should be reported and left to them?

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:14 am

bravo321uk wrote:Ill Just leave this here from pm4u comments by michael nahn and then kai muegee

Dear Kai,

Thank you very much for uploading the picture of the D’Lite Flight in front of the cabinet curtain again onto your blog, given that you deleted it from there earlier this year after I confronted you with the fact that you used this device in the past.

However, would you please stop lying to everybody, and stop depicting the proof for fraud that I have unearthed as misleading fancies of a careless simpleton?

To set the record straight (once more…):

It is now known that, in a telephone conversation with your long term circle leader on April 2, 2014, you have explicitly confessed having used the D’Lite Flight in past sittings while you pretended to be “Hans Bender”. The proof was just overwhelming, there was no escape. I followed these events quite closely around that time, and was in touch with the circle leader before and after your conversation with him (see p. 266 in my paper). By the way, the circle leader has not only informed me about your confession, but also other parapsychologists I am in touch with.

Confession yes or no, that’s not even important. The photo series prove by themselves that you have used a D’Lite Flight. In case you should disagree: Will you please give me your permission to publicize the 109 pictures that show how you used it? Then, I could add a few explanations as to what exactly is to be seen on them.
   Concerning the picture on your blog, which is supposed to show that the “spirit light” moved “5 feet” in front of the cabinet, because the reflection on the floor seems to indicate this: This picture belongs to the second photo series described in my paper (pp. 262-268). It was taken in April 2011 in the living room of Hermann Haushahn in front of a group of paying guest sitters. I have already written about this particular picture in my paper, and there’s nothing to add from today’s perspective (see p. 280f of my paper; http://www.anomalistik.de/images/stories/pdf/sdm/sdm-2014-08-nahm.pdf). Here is the quote:

“According to the preserved blog posting of KM, the third photograph shows how the light ‘danced around in front of the closed curtains.’ Yet, note the two ends of the trace created by the moving light on the left side. They are in perfect alignment with the right side of the lowest curtain drape, which (this is evident on other pictures of this series) represents the edge of the right cabinet curtain (seen from KM’s perspective). It is obvious that KM simply stuck the LED-device through the gap between the curtains, and let the LED dangle in front of the left curtain.
Moreover, the elongate reflection of the whitish-red light on the floor doesn’t represent the distance of the light from the curtains, as KM asserted in the posting from August 02, 2011. Rather, according to trials that I have re-enacted with a light source above a glossy floor surface in the dark, such reflections appear at a distance from their source in relation to the position of the observer, and, in this case, also the camera. Similarly, the sun’s reflection on a plain water surface in the evening doesn’t tell us that the sun is located vertically above its reflection. Evidently, the reflection is closer to the observer than the light source causing it.”

Actually, that’s quite a banality. And, just as you postulated on your blog, your hand IS visible sticking in the gap between the two curtains on some of the pictures after appropriate brightening.

Nobody has ever claimed that ALL your spirit lights were produced with a D’Lite Flight. Obviously, this is not the case. I only refer to the whitish-red light that “Hans Bender” has described as a concentration of ectoplasm, a condensed and pulsating form of pure life force. Note: You have NEVER shown this kind of light under four-limb control. You always showed the D’Lite Flight in red light (or in blackout conditions) as the final highlight (!) of your sittings after the other ectoplasm displays (what may well say something about the true nature of the preceding displays of phenomena). Also, to my knowledge, you have not used the D’Lite Flight since 2013. Needless to say, the different kinds of “spirit lights” you show these days under four-limb control are quite irrelevant for judging about the nature of THIS particular whitish-red light.

@ Robin:

Please don’t delete this posting, as it helps others to discover the truth about certain phenomena of Physical Mediumship. Isn’t this what PM4U is all about?

Besides, deleting all critical postings from here is rather futile, given that they (re-)appear sooner or later in “another forum”, namely here:

https://www.spiritualismlink.com/f5-physical-mediumship

The only noteworthy effect that your peculiar deleting strategy has is destroying your own reputation as a credible PM expert.

Is that the footprint you want to leave, Robin? I hope not.

Best wishes,

Michael

Views: 84
1 member likes this

Share Twitter

Comment by Kai Muegge 4 hours ago
   You are not simply wanting to keep the records straight! You have published your opinions already months ago! No, you use my right to defend as a reason to demolish me and my character publicly repeatedly! You have totally lost your scientific distance and actually believe, having interpreted photos means you own THE TRUTH!? ARE YOU KIDDING? What do you know!? Who are you to judge!?
   I have given myself to investigation and came out of it succesfully! What do you wanna attack in the Braude investigation? That 'still not the best controls were applied that were used in the most prolific tests in history'? Pah! Know what, i am happy with SECOND BEST! You was there when synchronicity apports happened, you was there when matter appeared with pre- and post-control, you was there when being under your unquestionable holding control the 5 main phenomenon-events happened!
   So what are you doing here!? Despite the fraud proof conditions of the test sessions do you want to say the mediumship is questionable? You already have!
   Do you want to say you are suspecting this and that, you already have!
   So what are you doing here!? You have already told the public your opinion!

What you are now doing is character assassination! Also massively behind the scenes!
   I don t know if it originally was a misunderstanding or from beginning on a fabrication!
   There was no phone call with a confession, and there was no circle leader who informed parapsychologists!
   Not in a too distant future the circle leader will speak out for himself! HE WILL KEEP THE RECORDS STRAIGHT! Because he has not fallen into the emotional trap and made no personal war out of former scientific investigation! You are using the known fact, the circle leader CANNOT speak out momentarily to spread the fairytale of confession!
   What are you doing!?
   Shame on you! Whatever you believe you have discovered, i am allowed to tell the story from another perspective!
   You have interpreted photos from before the Braude Investigation! Understood!
   But now you are waylaying restlessly through the forums moralising about the possibility of fraud!!
   Hopefully not in a too distant future a moralist is looking into your past and questions actions of yours that may totally discredit you being elligible for a scientific investigation into the mysteries of mankind!

I have proven my mediumship in the last years again and again and again! With strip search and four limbs control! WE KNOW YOUR OPINION! And now let us carry on with our lifes! Would you be so kind!?

Puh! It seems, that Kai Mügge is getting nervous. Brave Michael Nahm!
Again, Mügge doesn´t give any answer to the published photos.
He prefers to attack Michael Nahm rudely and personally. Is Kai Mügge the medium, mankind is waiting for? Hm...
Interesting to hear, that the circleleader is gonna write sth. in the future, Very interesting.
We will see, if this is only another loudmouthed announcement.
I know from the circleleader himself, that he doesn´t want to have to do anything with the whole case anymore. At least publicly. This is, what he told me. This was the reason, he wanted to delete his (faked) name in my blog, not the photos. So there is no worry with him and me. If he really will write sth, then i hope it´s out of his free will, because his (faked) name and photos of him are still on Mügge´s blog. Mügge didn´t delete it. I did.

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:46 am

obiwan wrote:I think KM does seem to me to make a good point. The comments are out there now. It may start to look like a vendetta against him if the row continues. Whilst some may feel this is what he deserves I don't really see the point once the information suggesting his methods are fraudulent is out there.

Fraud is the domain of the Police. If that's what it is, perhaps it should be reported and left to them?

Hi obiwan,
What would you tell the police? There is someone claiming to be a physical medium, but he´s not?
They would ask you, why you wonder! The cheater know this, and this is why it is so easy for them nowadays to do so. Only a few bravehearts are fighting against these criminals and risk to get comments like you give above and more things to happen to them.
Let us pls. change the scenario to your answer „The comments are out now“. Imagine, there is a father beating his child on a daily base. You´ve asked him to stop this. He doesn´t do. You ask him again. He said, yes i know, you´ve said it to me already. Go away. Let us live our lifes.
This father will start to blame you, you would spread the lie, he is beating his own son. You can´t proove it, because: how? The son is afraid to talk. Maybe he can´t proove it, too.
How would you feel? Would you go on helping this poor boy? Pls. think about it again, if you´re saying, there´s a vendetta against KM going on. For what reason?

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:24 am

dont-like-frauds wrote:
obiwan wrote:I think KM does seem to me to make a good point. The comments are out there now. It may start to look like a vendetta against him if the row continues. Whilst some may feel this is what he deserves I don't really see the point once the information suggesting his methods are fraudulent is out there.

Hi obiwan,
What would you tell the police? There is someone claiming to be a physical medium, but he´s not?
They would ask you, why you wonder! The cheater know this, and this is why it is so easy for them nowadays to do so. Only a few bravehearts are fighting against these criminals and risk to get comments like you give above and more things to happen to them.
Let us pls. change the scenario to your answer „The comments are out now“. Imagine, there is a father beating his child on a daily base. You´ve asked him to stop this. He doesn´t do. You ask him again. He said, yes i know, you´ve said it to me already. Go away. Let us live our lifes.
This father will start to blame you, you would spread the lie, he is beating his own son. You can´t proove it, because: how? The son is afraid to talk. Maybe he can´t proove it, too.
How would you feel? Would you go on helping this poor boy? Pls. think about it again, if you´re saying, there´s a vendetta against KM going on. For what reason?

The points I am making are these:

1 Beating a child is a criminal offence. Get the police involved. Telling people you're producing phenomena and taking money when you're not is fraud. Get the police involved. You're not the Police. Your analogy with child beating is a poor one because in that case the authorities would get involved whether or not the child backed it up or whether or not there was sufficient evidence to convinct. It's an unnecessary appeal to emotion imho.

2 I am not saying you're wrong to publicise your experiences. There is a difference between doing that - which you have done very well, and turning it into a campaign. You're perectly within your rights to do both. I think after a while it may look to some like you have a personal grudge (which I can understand). This may weaken your argument.

3 For what it's worth, as a dispassionate observer, I'd say there enough evidence out there now for a reasonable person to see what KM is up to. If people choose to ignore that, it's their problem. You may of course continue to do what you're doing, and I am not saying that's wrong, I am just asking what is your objective?

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:43 am

IDLF's, MN makes reference to various photo sequences in the report on PM4u. Is it possible to see these and where could I look?

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next