SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

+17
Mic
Neilos
wattie
bravo321uk
Jane Lyzell
hiorta
dont-like-frauds
Mark74
baumer7
carrsam
LeroyC
Admin
Petco
obiwan
eternaltruths
mac
Lis
21 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge - Page 14 Empty Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by dont-like-frauds Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:01 am

Neilos wrote:Not even going to go down the trumpet joke route lol!

Come on, Neilos, some people like it hot!  Very Happy  You doesn´t seem to have any knowledge with perverted people. But don´t worry, me either!  Cool

But honestly, for me there is nothing to laugh about. This morning i had to think about this desperated mother in 2011 having lost her little child and seeking help to have contact to her baby. She were driving about 6 hours to come. She trusted me to invite only serious people in my house and trusted for sure Kai Mügge, too, to be genuine. Today we know, that Mügge was only playing around with his d-lite and pretending to be a genuine physical medium. What a shame. That is so awful, this still sicks me. And it sicks me everytime when he is performing today.
I mean, it´s people like her and you, Neilos, who are left behind, forced to believe that Mügge is a genuine PM, only because they can´t explain some of his tricks. And you don´t want to do your homework, do you?  Question
But don´t worry, you are not alone. David Thompson is with you. Before his "remarkable" performance in Basel in 2011, where the alleged english speaking Hans Bender was coming through (someone reported about this „event“ here somewhere on the forum already), Thompson and his former wife joined Mügge´s show one night before. The day after, they´ve said, that they both couldn´t sleep, because they didn´t know, how Mügge „did it“. So, you can relax a little bit, Neilos. Mügge is a profi. Nothing to be ashamed, that you (and me) don´t know everything.

Your „homework“ Wink : (only a few taken out of Keene´s bibliography)   study

Christopher, Milbourne: „Mediums, Mystics and the Occult“, New York: Thomas Y. Crowell Company, 1975

Dunninger, Joseph: „Inside the medium´s Cabinet“, New York: David Kemp, 1935

Edmund Scientific Company Catalogue 761. Barrington, N.J.: 1976 (here are more than 4.500 items listed suitable to the fake medium – enjoy)

The Catalogue: Remember: Mügge denied honestly, that he ordered 1 kg helloween spider web. Unfortunatly this shop, where he ordered the web, belongs to a former guest of his circle. Confronted with the facts, he had to admit, that he was lying and invented the excuse, that he just wanted to compare the spiderweb with „real ectoplasm“. How poor this is!  affraid

Hope, you are not the next „physical medium“, Neilos, after having read the books. Have a nice day! Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge - Page 14 789847

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge - Page 14 Empty Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Neilos Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:34 am

I sit for physical IDLF's and can assure you that I am not interested in money, fame or cheating anyone. What gets me is if 50% of someone's performance in a séance room is spirit why fake the rest? Can never understand that one. I have sat with some that I would question where the phenomenon is all spirit.

You still not making good enough case IDLF's and maybe need to consider that some of the phenomena is genuine.
I Googled the spiderweb to see what all the fuss was about and it is nothing like the substance I observed when sitting with Kai. I am reporting what I saw and not blindly defending Kai out of loyalty.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:41 am

BTW will not read the books you suggest for the reasons you stated. I put my faith in spirit and what will be will be.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:17 am

Neilos wrote:I  sit for physical IDLF's and can assure you that I am not interested in money, fame or cheating anyone.

That´s your attitude as it should be. But unfortunatly you have to consider the fact, that not all people have these honorable motives, even if they pretend, they would have.

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:45 am

Neilos wrote:

You still not making  good enough case IDLF's and maybe need to consider that some of the phenomena is genuine.

Good enough cases for what, Neilos? To persuade you? We can stop here then, because that´s not my intention. If the facts delivered not only by me still let you believe in this man - here you go. No problem, that´s up to you. Wink Really. We all have to make our experiences and i appreciate the experiences i made. That´s ok.
I didn´t say, that nothing is going on there around the presence of KM. The question is, what kind of energies are working there? I´ve mentioned, that i have been physically attacted in the circle, maybe you haven´t read this. You think, spirit would do this?
"Poltergeist"-energies mixed with fraudulent cabinet-actions pretend to be spirit = the mediumship of Kai Mügge. Thank you. Nothing for papa.

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:13 pm

Neilos wrote:
I Googled the spiderweb to see what all the fuss was about and it is nothing like the substance I observed when sitting with Kai. I am reporting what I saw and not blindly defending Kai out of loyalty.

@Neilos

Did you ever see the "ectoplasm" coming independently out of KM´s mouth or ear or somewhere else? I mean independently, not pulled by KM.
And i don´t mean moving around after it is showed like puppets dancing (e.g. like always the same boring hand winking...yawn)

Did you ever see the "ectoplasm" vanishing in KM´s body or were the curtain just closed before the show was finished?

How can it be, that the "ectoplasm" is lying around on the floor like being forgotten as to be seen on the "thumb-photos"?

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:26 pm

It poured out of his mouth and initially was helped by him pulling. The ectoplasmic tower grew and it pulsed on the floor independently of the medium. Both were very unlike the Halloween cobwebs that the medium has been accused of using. I think that Kai uses a towel and this could be what we see by his feet. IDLF's in your experience does he routinely take a towel into the séance room?

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:15 pm

Neilos wrote:It poured out of his mouth and initially was helped by him pulling. The ectoplasmic tower grew and it pulsed on the  floor independently of the medium. Both were very unlike the Halloween cobwebs that the medium has been accused of using. I think that Kai uses a towel and this could be what we see by his feet. IDLF's in your experience does he routinely take a towel into the séance room?

He usually had a towel with him. This was put on the bucket. Sometimes he asked me, to make his sweat away with the towel. The bucket was never been used. It was there in the case of throwing up. Allegedly.

Neilos wrote:It poured out of his mouth and initially was helped by him pulling.
This is not clear enough. Came it out independingly? If, why must he pull it then? Consider the "impact" of the situation having maybe influence on your observation. I never have seen it coming out independingly of KM´s body. Nor anyone else i know.

Did you ever see the "ectoplasm" vanishing in KM´s body or were the curtain just closed before the show was finished?

You didn´t answer this question.

Neilos wrote:I think that Kai uses a towel and this could be what we see by his feet.
You think, but if you watch carefully, you can see, that the towel is on the left side above the bucket and that the "ectoplasm" is lying around on the right side. Please have a look again:

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge - Page 14 Img_1111

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:42 pm

Nope, the curtains were closed to answer your question. Thanks for posting the picture Smile. The substance/material on the floor cannot be accounted for then. Can you show a image before it has been enhanced?

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:06 pm

Neilos wrote:Nope, the curtains were closed to answer your question. Thanks for posting the picture Smile. The substance/material  on the floor cannot be accounted for then. Can you show a image before it has been enhanced?

This is the original picture i´ve got without the circles i´ve marked.

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge - Page 14 Img_1112

When i look at the picture now, i´m wondering why the bottle is placed so unusual. This doesn´t make sense, too.
I can´t remember, that he ever has drunken out of it.

Last edited by dont-like-frauds on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:19 pm

Was the original photo darker? Just wondered if in its original state it would have been too dark to see the finer details.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:25 pm

Neilos wrote:Was the original photo darker?  Just wondered if in its original state it would have been too dark to see the finer details.  

Yes, the original photo is darker. I will post it later. Don´t have it here.
These details could only be seen "by accident", because they have been brightened.
BTW, where are you from? Just curious... Wink

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:30 pm

Thank you Smile. Got to say that the material on the floor is very suspect. Were you present at this sitting and was it a demo or circle night?

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:39 pm

Neilos wrote:Thank you Smile. Got to say that the material on the floor is very suspect. Were you present at this sitting and was it a demo or circle
night?

I´m on the left side of the cabinet opening the curtain. I made the "circleleader" in this sitting. It was a public demo for paying clients in my house in 2011.
Maybe you read the blog i´ve written: http://last-exit-felixcircle.blogspot.de/
Not only that KM cheated and abused me, no, later on he additionally started to spread lies about me publicly.
This made me involving in this whole thing again.

Last edited by dont-like-frauds on Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:37 pm

Neilos wrote:Was the original photo darker?  Just wondered if in its original state it would have been too dark to see the finer details.  

Here is the original photo before brightening. You can see the stuff even there. Also his moving thumb.

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge - Page 14 Img_1113

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:39 am

I agree it does raise the eyebrows! What controls were in place before the séance and was the "stuff" still on the floor afterwards?

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:35 am

Neilos wrote:I agree it does raise the eyebrows! What controls were in place before the séance and was the "stuff" still on the floor afterwards?  

No, there were no controls before. I mean, we were like „friends“ and i´ve trusted him completly. He always has taken his „preparation time“ in the afternoon in the cabinet room, but more interesting always just before the circle started in his room where he has slept. I have always called him to come downstairs. If he put some props in his ass, what i don´t know if he did, this were the right time to do so in his room.
The stuff were still there after the seance, but naturally not the „ectoplasm“. Actually i didn´t see it during the show, too. I was concentrated on the „phenomenas“, the curtain and to keep the seance running. I´ve seen it the first time on the photos, when Michael Nahm pointed this out. You must know, KM and the normal circleleader kept the photos for a long time. They´ve said, that they weren´t good....Today i understand why...

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:07 am

Thanks IDLF's was there a ectoplasm demonstration? Still don't buy the ass theory, but there is something on the floor that resembles ectoplasm. Obviously it is unlikely to be real ectoplasm because it is left on the floor whilst the 'light show' takes place and I cannot see a spirit team allowing that due to the risks.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:43 am

Neilos wrote:BTW will not read the books you suggest for the reasons you stated. I put my faith in spirit and what will be will be.

I like, that you don´t want to read the books. Me either. Keene´s book was enough for me to get an idea, how people cheat. I don´t have to know the exact details. It´s a waste of time.
I can´t exclude, that there is nothing going on. But i can say today, that if there are some energies working, that are not the energies me and probably you are looking for, when you say you want to experience „spirit“. Maybe we come to this later. And maybe we should enter the personal level though later to get a bigger picture. Then it´s likely, that one doesn´t have to know, how exactly each trick is going on. If some magician don´t know, so why should me or you know it?
I don´t know if you´ve read my blog already, but i´ve got KM, because i was getting aware, that he hasn´t got any ability to go in trance and this in connection with other information i have about him. But how could i proove this?
These pictures now show quite clear, that he´s not in trance, when he´s doing his cabinet show, or don´t they? So the whole cabinet show must be a fake. Tricky as he is, he first started to excuse, that this light only appeared in my house, so if i had sth. to do with it. But very soon, they told him, that this light appeared in other shows in other towns, too and he stopped this lie. Bad man.

Last edited by dont-like-frauds on Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:44 am

Neilos wrote:Thanks IDLF's was there a ectoplasm demonstration? Still don't buy the ass theory, but there is something on the floor that resembles ectoplasm. Obviously it is unlikely to be real ectoplasm because it is left on the floor whilst the 'light show' takes place and I cannot see a spirit team allowing that due to the risks.

Yes, for sure, it was an "ectoplasm" demonstration.

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:01 am

Neilos wrote:Thanks IDLF's was there a ectoplasm demonstration? Still don't buy the ass theory, but there is something on the floor that resembles ectoplasm. Obviously it is unlikely to be real ectoplasm because it is left on the floor whilst the 'light show' takes place and I cannot see a spirit team allowing that due to the risks.

Exactly. This was the reason, why i´ve asked you, if you really have seen it coming independently out of KM´s body somewhere and have seen it going back to his body again, as one could expect, if it´s real.

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:52 am

dont-like-frauds wrote:

Yes, for sure, it was an "ectoplasm" demonstration.

Actually, the red light was the "highlight of the show", a little "extra", given by "spirit". I can remember, that Julia, not married with him at this point of time (they´ve got known to each other in my house) thought, that the light would be a sign for their new love. At least with this, "Hans Bender" said, that it wasn´t so.
I can remember, too, that the normal circle leader was angry about the light. He said, Mügge should do something else. Words can sometimes be perfidious...I thought, "spirit" is working...

Last edited by dont-like-frauds on Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:59 am

Hans Bender. After i´ve left the circle, i was getting aware, how easy it is, to simulate the voice and noises of "Hans Bender". If someone can tell me, how to upload an audiofile, and someone is interested in, i could do this occasionally.

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:05 pm

Thanks IDLF'S's you maybe right in relation to lower energies and it does look like "mixed mediumship" unfortunately.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Neilos wrote:Thanks IDLF'S's you maybe right in relation to lower energies and it does look like "mixed mediumship" unfortunately.

"Mediumship" and the name Kai Mügge doesn´t feel good to me at all, more than ever "mixed mediumship", because for me this is only the poor explanation of a debunked "medium". "Possession" could be the right term here as a maximum to consider. Especially because the real Hans Bender investigated such "special" people, who obviously attracted some kind of "Poltergeist"-energies. It would fit to the disrespectfulness of KM to this deceased scientist. Again: Kai Mügge is for me to 100% not "channeling" anyone!
What speaks even against this assumption is the following little story: before KM performed in our livingroom, we made the very first seance in a little room under our roof, where the scratching "phenomenas" worked quite well. Moving later in the livingroom, KM first complained about the room, it wouldn´t be good for the scratching phenomenas etc. I disagreed and showed him the places where "the spirits" for sure could make their noises. So, what do you think, where we could hear in the following seances the scratching noises? Exactly, there where i showed it to KM.

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next