SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums

+9
Inge
Deb
Mic
Lis
Slatewriter
obiwan
mac
Left Behind
Admin
13 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums - Page 6 Empty Re: Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums

Post by obiwan Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:02 pm

I suspect you’re right Mac. Hope all’s well with you?

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums - Page 6 Empty Re: Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums

Post by mac Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:20 pm

obiwan wrote:I suspect you’re right Mac. Hope all’s well with you?

I'm doin' just fine thanks, P - apart from old-age and increasing fragility! Very Happy How are you?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:50 pm

mac wrote:
obiwan wrote:I suspect you’re right Mac. Hope all’s well with you?

I'm doin' just fine thanks, P - apart from old-age and increasing fragility!   Very Happy How are you?

Glad to hear you’re doing ok Mac. I’m fine. Getting older but no wiser.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:22 pm

I understand, obi - me too! As one of my favourite sayings goes "Gettin' old sucks!"

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:38 am

Interesting the Ian Broadmore Blog has become a protected view. https://www.ianbroadmore.co.uk/2020/02/09/psychic-news-truth-campaign-update-january-2020/?fbclid=IwAR0zJDaBPxL1jwxPEVDsrjET2Nn3dDep3kwKGUqXtB82gIHCkt0AWnpdbxk
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:24 am

Admin wrote:Interesting the Ian Broadmore Blog has become a protected view. https://www.ianbroadmore.co.uk/2020/02/09/psychic-news-truth-campaign-update-january-2020/?fbclid=IwAR0zJDaBPxL1jwxPEVDsrjET2Nn3dDep3kwKGUqXtB82gIHCkt0AWnpdbxk

You need to leave a message and details that could be used for marketing etc. I decided against doing that. Laughing Wink I don't recall Ian Broadmore's involvement originally - anyone clue me up?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:11 am

Not really he originally published something that was quite good but like you I am not going to log in . Forgotten what it was as of now. Nearly 4 years on Roy no longer editor of PN and I may like Tony but do not see him as taking that strong a stand any time now I expect to see those same old PM's popping up again and working in teh same old way for largish sums of money.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:38 am

Admin wrote:Not really he originally published something that was quite good but like you I am not going to log in . Forgotten what it was as of now. Nearly 4 years on Roy no longer editor of PN and I may like Tony but do not see him as taking that strong a stand any time now I expect to see those same old PM's  popping up again and working in teh same old way for largish sums of money.

Cue Cabaret..., "Money makes the world go around, the world go around, the world go around...."

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=cabaret+money+makes+the+world+go+round

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:45 am

Admin wrote:Not really he originally published something that was quite good but like you I am not going to log in . Forgotten what it was as of now. Nearly 4 years on Roy no longer editor of PN and I may like Tony but do not see him as taking that strong a stand any time now I expect to see those same old PM's  popping up again and working in teh same old way for largish sums of money.

It all seems so long ago that PN had its near-death-experience..... Now I can't be bothered with the magazine style mind/body/spirit publication that taught me so much once upon a time when it was a very different beast.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6