PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by COSC2014 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:25 am

DELETED, THANKS, TIME TO SKUTTLE AWAY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But like the Phoenix it re arises  Smile  Very Happy
COSC2014 wrote:
I will make a prophecy! Lets say that a seance take place and a spirit person is caught on film by use of thermal imaging camera, what is stopping to usual suspects of saying it was a circle member walking around?

When will it be enough? Helen Duncan even offered to do a seance for the jury in her Old Bailey trial and of course they didn't take her up on her offer, but instead locked her up in Holloway Prison!

There exists a document written by Helen Duncan's family that outlines the terrible treatment she received at the hands of Spiritualist which is in the possession of her grandson in Perth, WA, history is littered with reports about bad treatment of Physical Mediums by so called "Spiritual" people who wish to judge, many of these people have little or no experience of Physical mediumship, most have not even sat in a seance, but yet they proclaim themselves as experts! As one of the Physical Mediums often talked about and at times in an unfair way on this website, I have to say over the many years of trying to develop this type of mediumship, with countless hours of sitting in a home circle and having witnessed amazing Physical Mediumship from other Physical Mediums, I have to concede I know very little about such a complex type of mediumship, but yet I often read the armchair experts have more than enough to say, often these people have a grudge or other motives behind their postings, maybe just maybe if people approached me and other Physical Mediums in a kind and understanding way, we would be more than happy to answer questions and even experiment and work with them, but sadly all we ever see is this constant finger of suspicion because mostly seances are held in the dark, do you honestly think for one moment, that`s what we want? Think again, if I could do seances in the light of course I would, but I am not going to kill myself in the process of doing so!

The amount of stuff I read, unfortunately mostly on here is at time so far from the truth its unreal, mostly I just shake my head in wonder, how about telling people about the positive things that happen? like publishing the PN report about the 40 coin apports? it all seems just one-sided to me and then you want me to submit to your testing and scrutiny! would you?

Jim and Liz, yes we have a history, and despite what you say, you have and always will have more than enough to say about me, and at every opportunity denigrate me, please show me the positive comments on here about me? Oh! to put right the misunderstanding in regards to our website, we are in the process of a complete revamp and we are changing the website to be one for educational purposes because we feel it would be more helpful to people, just shows how wrong you can be, I read comments that it was because of the GM situation, sorry to disappoint you all!

In regards to me asking for the video to be removed, as it now has also been done on YouTube due to copyright, people need to be polite and ask before they think they can do what they want and also it was posted in a bias way not an open minded way for people to decide for themselves, kind says it all really?

Well, lets see how long this stays up before it is edited or taken down! come on Jim, there is always others opinions or is this website just for you and Liz and a few other to vent your frustrations and opinions?


Last edited by COSC2014 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
COSC2014


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by mac on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:34 am

COSC2014 wrote:I will make a prophecy! Lets say that a seance take place and a spirit person is caught on film by use of thermal imaging camera, what is stopping to usual suspects of saying it was a circle member walking around?

When will it be enough? Helen Duncan even offered to do a seance for the jury in her Old Bailey trial and of course they didn't take her up on her offer, but instead locked her up in Holloway Prison!

There exists a document written by Helen Duncan's family that outlines the terrible treatment she received at the hands of Spiritualist which is in the possession of her grandson in Perth, WA, history is littered with reports about bad treatment of Physical Mediums by so called "Spiritual" people who wish to judge, many of these people have little or no experience of Physical mediumship, most have not even sat in a seance, but yet they proclaim themselves as experts! As one of the Physical Mediums often talked about and at times in an unfair way on this website, I have to say over the many years of trying to develop this type of mediumship, with countless hours of sitting in a home circle and having witnessed amazing Physical Mediumship from other Physical Mediums, I have to concede I know very little about such a complex type of mediumship, but yet I often read the armchair experts have more than enough to say, often these people have a grudge or other motives behind their postings, maybe just maybe if people approached me and other Physical Mediums in a kind and understanding way, we would be more than happy to answer questions and even experiment and work with them, but sadly all we ever see is this constant finger of suspicion because mostly seances are held in the dark, do you honestly think for one moment, that`s what we want? Think again, if I could do seances in the light of course I would, but I am not going to kill myself in the process of doing so!

The amount of stuff I read, unfortunately mostly on here is at time so far from the truth its unreal, mostly I just shake my head in wonder, how about telling people about the positive things that happen? like publishing the PN report about the 40 coin apports? it all seems just one-sided to me and then you want me to submit to your testing and scrutiny! would you?

Jim and Liz, yes we have a history, and despite what you say, you have and always will have more than enough to say about me, and at every opportunity denigrate me, please show me the positive comments on here about me? Oh! to put right the misunderstanding in regards to our website, we are in the process of a complete revamp and we are changing the website to be one for educational purposes because we feel it would be more helpful to people, just shows how wrong you can be, I read comments that it was because of the GM situation, sorry to disappoint you all!

In regards to me asking for the video to be removed, as it now has also been done on YouTube due to copyright, people need to be polite and ask before they think they can do what they want and also it was posted in a bias way not an open minded way for people to decide for themselves, kind says it all really?

Well, lets see how long this stays up before it is edited or taken down! come on Jim, there is always others opinions or is this website just for you and Liz and a few other to vent your frustrations and opinions?

Could we have less blather and simply try the proposed technique?  Do we have even a single competent physical medium who trusts her/his own ability and will test the proposed technique?  Then we'll see what the outcome is and whether it resolves the divisive issues surrounding phenomenalism carried out in the dark?

If it needs refinement to avoid any further uncertainty then that can follow.  Or we can just scrub round the whole business and say it's just too discredited to be accepted in the future by anyone with a grain of discernment?

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by Lis on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:54 am

Hi David,

I can assure you David, we will neither edit or remove your post. It will be here forever for all to see.

Still trying to suggest that we are have nothing better to do than to "denigrate" you - come on, get real! As for positive comments - when we hear of them we will report them if they appear to be relevant. But the subject of this thread is not about you as such, it is about the campaign launched by Psychic news calling for the introduction of thermal imaging testing for physical mediums. And there seems to be good evidence for calling for such an approach, given the number of publicly operating so-called physical mediums that have now been caught in fraud of various kinds.

I am not sure what your point is, regarding the "usual suspects" saying it was a circle member walking around." The thermal imaging record would show if the medium moved from the cabinet, but it would also identify any other person in the séance room if they moved.

Whatever any spiritualists did or didn't do to Helen Duncan is really irrelevant to the current issue; and it was hardly surprising at the time of her trial that the courts would not allow her to hold a séance. Hardly something Spiritualists can be held responsible for. As for "history" being "littered with reports about bad treatment of Physical Mediums by so called 'Spiritual' people who wish to judge," perhaps you might care to give a few specific examples David, and enlighten us all on the history as you know it. Having made an extensive investigation of the history of Spiritualism over many, many, years, and the emergence of physical mediumship in particular, I would be delighted to discuss the various cases with you, quoting the relevant reports and original records at all times.

You keep harping on about people who wish to judge who you claim "have little or no experience of physical mediumship," but the fact is, David, many of the people who are and have expressed opinions, and concerns, actually have a great deal of experience of physical mediumship, and have sat in séances, in some cases, many séances. I don't see them proclaiming themselves as 'experts' just people who have experienced physical séances and have formed an opinion about them. I don't see that as being biased or unfair. Quite the contrary. Informed opinions are perfectly acceptable.

As for you being often talked about on this forum - what rubbish - you seldom get a mention.

Are you really now suggesting, David, that if you were approached in a "kind and understanding way" you would be "more than happy to answer questions and work" with people?  It has been tried in the past and your responses were not positive, but it would be delightful if you have had a change of heart.

Actually David, I don't see on this thread where anyone is asking you to work in the light. It's about if a physical medium works in the dark to have them tested with thermal imaging cameras recording the séances. Do that David, and everyone would be delighted.

As for your website, I certainly made no comment about its apparent disappearance, although I did notice it had gone missing. I am sure we would all be most interested to see it in its new format when it re-appears.


COSC2014 wrote:I will make a prophecy! Lets say that a seance take place and a spirit person is caught on film by use of thermal imaging camera, what is stopping to usual suspects of saying it was a circle member walking around?

When will it be enough? Helen Duncan even offered to do a seance for the jury in her Old Bailey trial and of course they didn't take her up on her offer, but instead locked her up in Holloway Prison!

There exists a document written by Helen Duncan's family that outlines the terrible treatment she received at the hands of Spiritualist which is in the possession of her grandson in Perth, WA, history is littered with reports about bad treatment of Physical Mediums by so called "Spiritual" people who wish to judge, many of these people have little or no experience of Physical mediumship, most have not even sat in a seance, but yet they proclaim themselves as experts! As one of the Physical Mediums often talked about and at times in an unfair way on this website, I have to say over the many years of trying to develop this type of mediumship, with countless hours of sitting in a home circle and having witnessed amazing Physical Mediumship from other Physical Mediums, I have to concede I know very little about such a complex type of mediumship, but yet I often read the armchair experts have more than enough to say, often these people have a grudge or other motives behind their postings, maybe just maybe if people approached me and other Physical Mediums in a kind and understanding way, we would be more than happy to answer questions and even experiment and work with them, but sadly all we ever see is this constant finger of suspicion because mostly seances are held in the dark, do you honestly think for one moment, that`s what we want? Think again, if I could do seances in the light of course I would, but I am not going to kill myself in the process of doing so!

The amount of stuff I read, unfortunately mostly on here is at time so far from the truth its unreal, mostly I just shake my head in wonder, how about telling people about the positive things that happen? like publishing the PN report about the 40 coin apports? it all seems just one-sided to me and then you want me to submit to your testing and scrutiny! would you?

Jim and Liz, yes we have a history, and despite what you say, you have and always will have more than enough to say about me, and at every opportunity denigrate me, please show me the positive comments on here about me? Oh! to put right the misunderstanding in regards to our website, we are in the process of a complete revamp and we are changing the website to be one for educational purposes because we feel it would be more helpful to people, just shows how wrong you can be, I read comments that it was because of the GM situation, sorry to disappoint you all!

In regards to me asking for the video to be removed, as it now has also been done on YouTube due to copyright, people need to be polite and ask before they think they can do what they want and also it was posted in a bias way not an open minded way for people to decide for themselves, kind says it all really?

Well, lets see how long this stays up before it is edited or taken down! come on Jim, there is always others opinions or is this website just for you and Liz and a few other to vent your frustrations and opinions?

Lis
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by Lis on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:58 am

Hi Mac,

Your comments are most apt. Thanks for getting right to the heart of the matter.

Lis
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:12 am


David's comment included this section
at every opportunity denigrate me

To follow through on Lis's point about us not using every opportunity I note the only comments directly about David on here
2016 3; 2 about recent events one directing people to a thread David started where people were, by and large friendly and one post restoring links. 2015 none, 2012, 2013, 2014 two in each year.

I think this makes it clear that we only feature things where there is a reason or something new occurred. Now given that, at the outset of COSC in 2006 we were told that photography and light should be possible in a short number of years we have been waiting for an opportunity to trumpet this success, In the meantime we have seen or heard nothing to show a variation to the Seance pattern which warranted coverage. Once a Thermographic seance is completed, with the vindication of a medium's work you can be assured that we will praise them from the rafters David. In the meantime we patiently wait.

Best wishes

Jim
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by Lis on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:10 pm

So, in response to David Thompson's claims that we use every opportunity to denigrate him, the actual sum total of comments on this forum over the past 5 years amounts to 9, and not by any means all of those by us. Either we really haven't had many "opportunities to denigrate" David, or we really are not actually interested in arbitrarily denigrating him or anyone else.

I think the latter might be more accurate than the former viewpoint.

Lis
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by mac on Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:27 pm

Maybe disagreeing with someone, or challenging what they write, is seen by some individuals as 'denigration'?  

On other websites such behaviour has been characterised as 'disrespectful of personal beliefs' or disrespect shown to the individual.  

I don't get it.  Public forums are not an individual's personal space where no-one else is allowed to respond.  I've said it to a number of individuals that what they really should be writing is their personal weblog where they are able to moderate personally - or just delete - any responses that don't meet with their approval.  Most don't, of course, perhaps because such a blog would likely be lost in deep cyber space.  

So they come to websites like this, say their piece and scuttle away. Rolling Eyes  

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by COSC2014 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:56 pm

Always the same, never changes, everything that is said regardless of it being an opinion on how a person see`s things, are pulled to bits!

Sad! is it any wonder that I and others have tried but eventually dont wish to engage with you on here?

You obviously dont know me Mac, I dont "scuttle away" from ANYONE in fact I would face anyone face to face and explain my opinion, never been one to have a strong opinion on someone else, but not have the courage to say it to them directly!  Very Happy

I will leave you to the, Jim, Liz and Mac show because it seems to be your blog site that very few other contribute to!  Very Happy

Happy Blogging Smile
avatar
COSC2014


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by mac on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:49 pm

COSC2014 wrote:Always the same, never changes, everything that is said regardless of it being an opinion on how a person see`s things, are pulled to bits!
   

Why come then?

COSC2014 wrote:Sad! is it any wonder that I and others have tried but eventually dont wish to engage with you on here?
 

You can speak for yourself but not for others.  Allow them to do it for themselves.  It's not uncommon for individuals to choose not to engage.  When they don't or won't one can only wonder why. I think they're probably unable to cope with being challenged over what they write....

COSC2014 wrote:You obviously dont know me Mac, I dont "scuttle away" from ANYONE in fact I would face anyone face to face and explain my opinion, never been one to have a strong opinion on someone else, but not have the courage to say it to them directly!  Very Happy
 Quite obviously I don't know you COSC2014 and you're not here enough to get to know you better! It's not about opinions of persons or personality.  Details are what should be discussed.



COSC2014 wrote:I will leave you to the, Jim, Liz and Mac show because it seems to be your blog site that very few other contribute to!  Very Happy

Happy Blogging Smile
 How puerile. Rolling Eyes

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by Lis on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:24 pm

COSC2014 wrote:Always the same, never changes, everything that is said regardless of it being an opinion on how a person see`s things, are pulled to bits!

Sad! is it any wonder that I and others have tried but eventually dont wish to engage with you on here?

You obviously dont know me Mac, I dont "scuttle away" from ANYONE in fact I would face anyone face to face and explain my opinion, never been one to have a strong opinion on someone else, but not have the courage to say it to them directly!  Very Happy

I will leave you to the, Jim, Liz and Mac show because it seems to be your blog site that very few other contribute to!  Very Happy

Happy Blogging Smile

This forum encourages robust discussion of views and opinions that are posted. When a person expresses an opinion but presents that opinion as fact, it is hardly surprising that others might raise questions about those remarks.

To hold an opinion and express it strongly, as you, David, have done, is not a problem, however, to express your opinion and then argue no one has the right to express a contrary opinion because to do so is in some way denigrating you or pulling your opinion to bits is, in my opinion quite unrealistic.

You made a series of statements. Responses were made to those statements. You don't like the responses, so you spew out insults. That really is sad.

Lis
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:29 pm

COSC2014 wrote:DELETED, THANKS, TIME TO SKUTTLE AWAY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well done but as we say this initial post has been copied multiple times so it will remain on here until time immemorial. Jim
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:51 pm

In his first post David said
When will it be enough? Helen Duncan even offered to do a seance for the jury in her Old Bailey trial and of course they didn't take her up on her offer, but instead locked her up in Holloway Prison![/b]

Poor Helen is so misused to justify the position of modern physical mediums. Her experiences with Infra Red cameras caused no harm but were relatively unsuccessful, apart from maybe the last session. But then its an inconvenient truth for modern physical mediums that Helen Duncan actually allowed Infra Red. Then again there is no record of provable injury at her first arrest before the witchcraft trial. The second and only other time the police burst in, in 1956, the SNU had removed her mediumship certificate because of complaints, she was morbidly obese and suffering severe diabetes. Her death certificate, about three weeks later, has no record of injuries, noting a death consistent with such severe health problems. Real History tends to strip away myths. In addition the 1932 Peggy incident was not her finest hour, suggestive of someone who may use mixed mediumship. I will ignore the Harry Price "exposure" because Price was capable of anything the record tends to show.


Then again
like publishing the PN report about the 40 coin apports?

Sadly I would also tend to avoid commenting upon your apports, just because it occured in a PN seance (remember the then editor was an afficianado of such mediumship). I would also have to examine them to ensue that they were not as date incorrect as the apport Harry Houdini gave you way back in 2006 (or 7) which proved to be a commemorative medal from way after his death. Or I would have to reference another apport; you yourself have agreed on here that your guide cannot be William Charles Cadwell (and you know now it cant be Caldwell either, why not just plain William of no known status) Yet Sarasota Center of Light  still proudly hold an apport of William Charles Cadwell's mothers Sewing Kit am explanation may be of interest. Of course I am well aware that pictures exist of these "apports" in many places just like the residual light film I am sure they will re materialise over time.

Now once again I am raising issues and questions not denigrating you. Indeed there is possibly new information for you to think about.


Last edited by Admin on Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:54 pm

Original post by COSG 3/10/16 edited by COSG to remove content 6/10/16 but it rematerialised.

COSC2014 wrote:DELETED, THANKS, TIME TO SKUTTLE AWAY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But like the Phoenix it re arises  Smile  Very Happy
COSC2014 wrote:
I will make a prophecy! Lets say that a seance take place and a spirit person is caught on film by use of thermal imaging camera, what is stopping to usual suspects of saying it was a circle member walking around?

When will it be enough? Helen Duncan even offered to do a seance for the jury in her Old Bailey trial and of course they didn't take her up on her offer, but instead locked her up in Holloway Prison!

There exists a document written by Helen Duncan's family that outlines the terrible treatment she received at the hands of Spiritualist which is in the possession of her grandson in Perth, WA, history is littered with reports about bad treatment of Physical Mediums by so called "Spiritual" people who wish to judge, many of these people have little or no experience of Physical mediumship, most have not even sat in a seance, but yet they proclaim themselves as experts! As one of the Physical Mediums often talked about and at times in an unfair way on this website, I have to say over the many years of trying to develop this type of mediumship, with countless hours of sitting in a home circle and having witnessed amazing Physical Mediumship from other Physical Mediums, I have to concede I know very little about such a complex type of mediumship, but yet I often read the armchair experts have more than enough to say, often these people have a grudge or other motives behind their postings, maybe just maybe if people approached me and other Physical Mediums in a kind and understanding way, we would be more than happy to answer questions and even experiment and work with them, but sadly all we ever see is this constant finger of suspicion because mostly seances are held in the dark, do you honestly think for one moment, that`s what we want? Think again, if I could do seances in the light of course I would, but I am not going to kill myself in the process of doing so!

The amount of stuff I read, unfortunately mostly on here is at time so far from the truth its unreal, mostly I just shake my head in wonder, how about telling people about the positive things that happen? like publishing the PN report about the 40 coin apports? it all seems just one-sided to me and then you want me to submit to your testing and scrutiny! would you?

Jim and Liz, yes we have a history, and despite what you say, you have and always will have more than enough to say about me, and at every opportunity denigrate me, please show me the positive comments on here about me? Oh! to put right the misunderstanding in regards to our website, we are in the process of a complete revamp and we are changing the website to be one for educational purposes because we feel it would be more helpful to people, just shows how wrong you can be, I read comments that it was because of the GM situation, sorry to disappoint you all!

In regards to me asking for the video to be removed, as it now has also been done on YouTube due to copyright, people need to be polite and ask before they think they can do what they want and also it was posted in a bias way not an open minded way for people to decide for themselves, kind says it all really?

Well, lets see how long this stays up before it is edited or taken down! come on Jim, there is always others opinions or is this website just for you and Liz and a few other to vent your frustrations and opinions?
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by COSC2014 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:25 am

mac wrote:
COSC2014 wrote:Always the same, never changes, everything that is said regardless of it being an opinion on how a person see`s things, are pulled to bits!
   

Why come then?

BECAUSE I KNOW LIZ & JIM LOVE ME VISITING!  yeti    

COSC2014 wrote:Sad! is it any wonder that I and others have tried but eventually dont wish to engage with you on here?
 

You can speak for yourself but not for others.  Allow them to do it for themselves.  It's not uncommon for individuals to choose not to engage.  When they don't or won't one can only wonder why. I think they're probably unable to cope with being challenged over what they write....

ARE YOU ASKING ME OR TELLING ME?  Very Happy

COSC2014 wrote:You obviously dont know me Mac, I dont "scuttle away" from ANYONE in fact I would face anyone face to face and explain my opinion, never been one to have a strong opinion on someone else, but not have the courage to say it to them directly!  Very Happy
 Quite obviously I don't know you COSC2014 and you're not here enough to get to know you better! It's not about opinions of persons or personality.  Details are what should be discussed.

THATS RIGHT, NONE OF YOU KNOW ME, BUT YET YOU HAVE AN OPINION OF ME, AT TIMES COMMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE THAT ARE PERSONAL, WHICH TO ME IS WRONG, AS YOU WILL KNOW I AM COMING TO THE UK IN NOVEMBER, I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MEET YOU IN PERSON AND DISCUSS EVERY COMMENT YOU MIGHT HAVE MADE ABOUT ME AND ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT MY MEDIUMSHIP, SO IF YOU WISH TO COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE SHADOWS, BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW WHO I AM, I WOULD BE PLEASED TO MEET YOU.



COSC2014 wrote:I will leave you to the, Jim, Liz and Mac show because it seems to be your blog site that very few other contribute to!  Very Happy

Happy Blogging Smile
 How puerile.  Rolling Eyes

WELL THERE SEEMS TO BE A VERY FEW PEOPLE, HAVING A LOT OF THINGS TO SAY AND THE MAIN CONTRIBUTORS ARE THE THREE OF YOU, I AM OK WITH YOU CALLING ME PUERILE, IF YOU WISH TO COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE SHADOWS YOU HIDE BEHIND AND MEET ME YOU CAN ACTUALLY TELL ME TO MY FACE! Very Happy OF COURSE I DONT EXPECT YOU TO, YOU WILL MAKE SOME SORT OF RUBBISH EXCUSE, YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND HAVE ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
avatar
COSC2014


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by Admin on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:28 am

COSC2014 wrote:
mac wrote:
COSC2014 wrote:Always the same, never changes, everything that is said regardless of it being an opinion on how a person see`s things, are pulled to bits!
   

Why come then?

BECAUSE I KNOW LIZ & JIM LOVE ME VISITING!  yeti    

COSC2014 wrote:Sad! is it any wonder that I and others have tried but eventually dont wish to engage with you on here?
 

You can speak for yourself but not for others.  Allow them to do it for themselves.  It's not uncommon for individuals to choose not to engage.  When they don't or won't one can only wonder why. I think they're probably unable to cope with being challenged over what they write....

ARE YOU ASKING ME OR TELLING ME?  Very Happy

COSC2014 wrote:You obviously dont know me Mac, I dont "scuttle away" from ANYONE in fact I would face anyone face to face and explain my opinion, never been one to have a strong opinion on someone else, but not have the courage to say it to them directly!  Very Happy
 Quite obviously I don't know you COSC2014 and you're not here enough to get to know you better! It's not about opinions of persons or personality.  Details are what should be discussed.

THATS RIGHT, NONE OF YOU KNOW ME, BUT YET YOU HAVE AN OPINION OF ME, AT TIMES COMMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE THAT ARE PERSONAL, WHICH TO ME IS WRONG, AS YOU WILL KNOW I AM COMING TO THE UK IN NOVEMBER, I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MEET YOU IN PERSON AND DISCUSS EVERY COMMENT YOU MIGHT HAVE MADE ABOUT ME AND ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT MY MEDIUMSHIP, SO IF YOU WISH TO COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE SHADOWS, BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW WHO I AM, I WOULD BE PLEASED TO MEET YOU.



COSC2014 wrote:I will leave you to the, Jim, Liz and Mac show because it seems to be your blog site that very few other contribute to!  Very Happy

Happy Blogging Smile
 How puerile.  Rolling Eyes

WELL THERE SEEMS TO BE A VERY FEW PEOPLE, HAVING A LOT OF THINGS TO SAY AND THE MAIN CONTRIBUTORS ARE THE THREE OF YOU, I AM OK WITH YOU CALLING ME PUERILE, IF YOU WISH TO COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE SHADOWS YOU HIDE BEHIND AND MEET ME YOU CAN ACTUALLY TELL ME TO MY FACE! Very Happy OF COURSE I DONT EXPECT YOU TO, YOU WILL MAKE SOME SORT OF RUBBISH EXCUSE, YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND HAVE ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY.

I think that, unwittingly, you proved Macs point David; I will repeat what I have posted on the thread about the letter to Psychic news.

Now remember that at this stage you are not contributing constructively to this thread. Indeed your posts are becoming abusive, unpleasant and pretty much infantile. It almost looks like it is your intention to force us into a position where we must delete your posts and indeed ban you.

If you wish to remain I do hope you step back and join in, or just go away again, so we can let your name quietly slip off our forum, or partly off it while valid queries posed by many people remain unresolved. We have indicated that, unless something of interest, that is newsworthy crops up about you. This is the same with any of the current physical mediums, hence the thread on Mannion and Muegge and some others but essentially silence on your good friend Scott.

I am sure we are all much too busy, with better things to do with our life than to keep dealing with mindless posts like your last one. I would hate to ban you or delete a post.
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by COSC2014 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:54 am

Admin wrote:
COSC2014 wrote:
mac wrote:
COSC2014 wrote:Always the same, never changes, everything that is said regardless of it being an opinion on how a person see`s things, are pulled to bits!
   

Why come then?

BECAUSE I KNOW LIZ & JIM LOVE ME VISITING!  yeti    

COSC2014 wrote:Sad! is it any wonder that I and others have tried but eventually dont wish to engage with you on here?
 

You can speak for yourself but not for others.  Allow them to do it for themselves.  It's not uncommon for individuals to choose not to engage.  When they don't or won't one can only wonder why. I think they're probably unable to cope with being challenged over what they write....

ARE YOU ASKING ME OR TELLING ME?  Very Happy

COSC2014 wrote:You obviously dont know me Mac, I dont "scuttle away" from ANYONE in fact I would face anyone face to face and explain my opinion, never been one to have a strong opinion on someone else, but not have the courage to say it to them directly!  Very Happy
 Quite obviously I don't know you COSC2014 and you're not here enough to get to know you better! It's not about opinions of persons or personality.  Details are what should be discussed.

THATS RIGHT, NONE OF YOU KNOW ME, BUT YET YOU HAVE AN OPINION OF ME, AT TIMES COMMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE THAT ARE PERSONAL, WHICH TO ME IS WRONG, AS YOU WILL KNOW I AM COMING TO THE UK IN NOVEMBER, I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MEET YOU IN PERSON AND DISCUSS EVERY COMMENT YOU MIGHT HAVE MADE ABOUT ME AND ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT MY MEDIUMSHIP, SO IF YOU WISH TO COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE SHADOWS, BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW WHO I AM, I WOULD BE PLEASED TO MEET YOU.



COSC2014 wrote:I will leave you to the, Jim, Liz and Mac show because it seems to be your blog site that very few other contribute to!  Very Happy

Happy Blogging Smile
 How puerile.  Rolling Eyes

WELL THERE SEEMS TO BE A VERY FEW PEOPLE, HAVING A LOT OF THINGS TO SAY AND THE MAIN CONTRIBUTORS ARE THE THREE OF YOU, I AM OK WITH YOU CALLING ME PUERILE, IF YOU WISH TO COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE SHADOWS YOU HIDE BEHIND AND MEET ME YOU CAN ACTUALLY TELL ME TO MY FACE! Very Happy OF COURSE I DONT EXPECT YOU TO, YOU WILL MAKE SOME SORT OF RUBBISH EXCUSE, YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND HAVE ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY.

I think that, unwittingly, you proved Macs point David; I will repeat what I have posted on the thread about the letter to Psychic news.

Now remember that at this stage you are not contributing constructively to this thread. Indeed your posts are becoming abusive, unpleasant and pretty much infantile. It almost looks like it is your intention to force us into a position where we must delete your posts and indeed ban you.

If you wish to remain I do hope you step back and join in, or just go away again, so we can let your name quietly slip off our forum, or partly off it while valid queries posed by many people remain unresolved. We have indicated that, unless something of interest, that is newsworthy crops up about you. This is the same with any of the current physical mediums, hence the thread on Mannion and Muegge and some others but essentially silence on your good friend Scott.

I am sure we are all much too busy, with better things to do with our life than to keep dealing with mindless posts like your last one. I would hate to ban you or delete a post.

Jim, I fail to see how the above is being abusive, I am offering Mac or whoever he is, for all I know it could be Zerdini under a new name! the opportunity to meet me in person to have all his questions answered of which I extend the same courtesy to you and Liz when I am in Adelaide next, thats not abusive, its all well and good to hide behind a computer screen and say what you wish, but a genuine and serious person would take such an opportunity, unless they had something to hide or knew that they had other reasons behind what they so courageously post! To be upfront and speak to someone face to face, shows that a person has integrity, tenacity and enough self belief in what they do that they are willing to leave no stone unturnd in their quest for truth!
avatar
COSC2014


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by Admin on Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:02 am

Mac is not Zerdini but he has as much experience David. Interesting change of direction in this post we will think on this . Good to get back onto a rational basis
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by COSC2014 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:53 am

That's strange! Yet another post mysteriously disappears! Seems a bit of careful censorship is taking place if a post strongly questions about the lack of positive reports about Physical Mediumship on here, surely if it's supposed to be a blog site for Spiritualism as the title suggests, where are the Psychic News reports of other positive articles that have been published shared on here? Why was you quick to post about the truth campaign? Yet you seem to be selective in regards to other newsworthy articles, that clearly shows biased behavior, come on Jim let's see if you are fair with your desimination of information.
avatar
COSC2014


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by mac on Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:42 am

Admin wrote:
COSC2014 wrote:
mac wrote:
COSC2014 wrote:Always the same, never changes, everything that is said regardless of it being an opinion on how a person see`s things, are pulled to bits!
   

Why come then?

BECAUSE I KNOW LIZ & JIM LOVE ME VISITING!  yeti    

COSC2014 wrote:Sad! is it any wonder that I and others have tried but eventually dont wish to engage with you on here?
 

You can speak for yourself but not for others.  Allow them to do it for themselves.  It's not uncommon for individuals to choose not to engage.  When they don't or won't one can only wonder why. I think they're probably unable to cope with being challenged over what they write....

ARE YOU ASKING ME OR TELLING ME?  Very Happy

COSC2014 wrote:You obviously dont know me Mac, I dont "scuttle away" from ANYONE in fact I would face anyone face to face and explain my opinion, never been one to have a strong opinion on someone else, but not have the courage to say it to them directly!  Very Happy
 Quite obviously I don't know you COSC2014 and you're not here enough to get to know you better! It's not about opinions of persons or personality.  Details are what should be discussed.

THATS RIGHT, NONE OF YOU KNOW ME, BUT YET YOU HAVE AN OPINION OF ME, AT TIMES COMMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE THAT ARE PERSONAL, WHICH TO ME IS WRONG, AS YOU WILL KNOW I AM COMING TO THE UK IN NOVEMBER, I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MEET YOU IN PERSON AND DISCUSS EVERY COMMENT YOU MIGHT HAVE MADE ABOUT ME AND ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT MY MEDIUMSHIP, SO IF YOU WISH TO COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE SHADOWS, BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW WHO I AM, I WOULD BE PLEASED TO MEET YOU.



COSC2014 wrote:I will leave you to the, Jim, Liz and Mac show because it seems to be your blog site that very few other contribute to!  Very Happy

Happy Blogging Smile
 How puerile.  Rolling Eyes

WELL THERE SEEMS TO BE A VERY FEW PEOPLE, HAVING A LOT OF THINGS TO SAY AND THE MAIN CONTRIBUTORS ARE THE THREE OF YOU, I AM OK WITH YOU CALLING ME PUERILE, IF YOU WISH TO COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE SHADOWS YOU HIDE BEHIND AND MEET ME YOU CAN ACTUALLY TELL ME TO MY FACE! Very Happy OF COURSE I DONT EXPECT YOU TO, YOU WILL MAKE SOME SORT OF RUBBISH EXCUSE, YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND HAVE ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY.

I think that, unwittingly, you proved Macs point David; I will repeat what I have posted on the thread about the letter to Psychic news.

Now remember that at this stage you are not contributing constructively to this thread. Indeed your posts are becoming abusive, unpleasant and pretty much infantile. It almost looks like it is your intention to force us into a position where we must delete your posts and indeed ban you.

If you wish to remain I do hope you step back and join in, or just go away again, so we can let your name quietly slip off our forum, or partly off it while valid queries posed by many people remain unresolved. We have indicated that, unless something of interest, that is newsworthy crops up about you. This is the same with any of the current physical mediums, hence the thread on Mannion and Muegge and some others but essentially silence on your good friend Scott.

I am sure we are all much too busy, with better things to do with our life than to keep dealing with mindless posts like your last one. I would hate to ban you or delete a post.

Do you feel a need TO SHOUT AT ME now, COSC2014?  Perhaps you think that gives you more credence credibility?


Last edited by mac on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hurrying and making mistakes!)

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by mac on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:11 am

quote COSC2014 "WELL THERE SEEMS TO BE A VERY FEW PEOPLE, HAVING A LOT OF THINGS TO SAY AND THE MAIN CONTRIBUTORS ARE THE THREE OF YOU, I AM OK WITH YOU CALLING ME PUERILE, IF YOU WISH TO COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE SHADOWS YOU HIDE BEHIND AND MEET ME YOU CAN ACTUALLY TELL ME TO MY FACE! Very Happy OF COURSE I DONT EXPECT YOU TO, YOU WILL MAKE SOME SORT OF RUBBISH EXCUSE, YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND HAVE ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY."

It was I, mac, who made that remark about the way you wrote; nobody else.  

I didn't call you puerile and have no idea if you, yourself, actually are puerile but your silly response certainly came over that way to me. And now you've resorted to SHOUTING at me. (netiquette sees upper case as shouting)  Wonder what that says?

 I don't know if you'll find my excuse to be a rubbish one but I won't be able to meet you face-to-face given the considerable distance between where we each live.  edit:  Earlier I missed your remark about visiting the UK in November but when you do I'll be in Arizona, still too far apart for a meet up. I can still look forward to reading the reports about your upcoming visit though.
 Smile


Last edited by mac on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added comment)

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by Lis on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:45 am

COSC2014 wrote:That's strange! Yet another post mysteriously disappears! Seems a bit of careful censorship is taking place if a post strongly questions about the lack of positive reports about Physical Mediumship on here, surely if it's supposed to be a blog site for Spiritualism as the title suggests, where are the Psychic News reports of other positive articles that have been published shared on here? Why was you quick to post about the truth campaign? Yet you seem to be selective in regards to other newsworthy articles, that clearly shows biased behavior, come on Jim let's see if you are fair with your desimination of information.

David, I have no idea what you are on about when you write of your posts mysteriously disappearing. Admin is doing nothing with your posts. We are not censoring you, or preventing any posts by you about physical mediumship or anything else. Perhaps you are pressing the wrong button when you post? Otherwise we have no idea why the posts, that you claim you are making, have not appeared.

Us so called obsessive, biased, anti-physical mediumship false gurus, censorship freaks, etc., etc., have, to be honest, been taking a break to obtain some sustenance before dealing with your next onslaught. Smile

As for why this forum was quick to post about the Truth campaign, there is quite a simple answer. We get Psychic News, we support the position Psychic News has taken, and in response to the Psychic News's call for people to promote the Truth campaign, we did. Nothing very sinister in that, I believe.


Lis
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by Lis on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:52 am

I should perhaps add that we don't generally republish articles published in Psychic News or refer to them, apart from, on occasion, encouraging people to obtain a copy of a particular edition of Psychic News, simply because to do so would risk being in breach of copyright.

However, in the case of the TRUTH campaign, the editor specifically called on people to spread the word. So we did.

Lis
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by mac on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:21 am

Lis wrote:I should perhaps add that we don't generally republish articles published in Psychic News or refer to them, apart from, on occasion, encouraging people to obtain a copy of a particular edition of Psychic News, simply because to do so would risk being in breach of copyright.

However, in the case of the TRUTH campaign, the editor specifically called on people to spread the word. So we did.

We kinda lost track of the thread topic for a while, Lis. What a great campaign this is.

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by Lis on Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:38 am

Indeed it is, Mac.

Lis
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by COSC2014 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:32 pm

mac wrote:
Admin wrote:
COSC2014 wrote:
mac wrote:
COSC2014 wrote:Always the same, never changes, everything that is said regardless of it being an opinion on how a person see`s things, are pulled to bits!
   

Why come then?

BECAUSE I KNOW LIZ & JIM LOVE ME VISITING!  yeti    

COSC2014 wrote:Sad! is it any wonder that I and others have tried but eventually dont wish to engage with you on here?
 

You can speak for yourself but not for others.  Allow them to do it for themselves.  It's not uncommon for individuals to choose not to engage.  When they don't or won't one can only wonder why. I think they're probably unable to cope with being challenged over what they write....

ARE YOU ASKING ME OR TELLING ME?  Very Happy

COSC2014 wrote:You obviously dont know me Mac, I dont "scuttle away" from ANYONE in fact I would face anyone face to face and explain my opinion, never been one to have a strong opinion on someone else, but not have the courage to say it to them directly!  Very Happy
 Quite obviously I don't know you COSC2014 and you're not here enough to get to know you better! It's not about opinions of persons or personality.  Details are what should be discussed.

THATS RIGHT, NONE OF YOU KNOW ME, BUT YET YOU HAVE AN OPINION OF ME, AT TIMES COMMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE THAT ARE PERSONAL, WHICH TO ME IS WRONG, AS YOU WILL KNOW I AM COMING TO THE UK IN NOVEMBER, I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MEET YOU IN PERSON AND DISCUSS EVERY COMMENT YOU MIGHT HAVE MADE ABOUT ME AND ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT MY MEDIUMSHIP, SO IF YOU WISH TO COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE SHADOWS, BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW WHO I AM, I WOULD BE PLEASED TO MEET YOU.



COSC2014 wrote:I will leave you to the, Jim, Liz and Mac show because it seems to be your blog site that very few other contribute to!  Very Happy

Happy Blogging Smile
 How puerile.  Rolling Eyes

WELL THERE SEEMS TO BE A VERY FEW PEOPLE, HAVING A LOT OF THINGS TO SAY AND THE MAIN CONTRIBUTORS ARE THE THREE OF YOU, I AM OK WITH YOU CALLING ME PUERILE, IF YOU WISH TO COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE SHADOWS YOU HIDE BEHIND AND MEET ME YOU CAN ACTUALLY TELL ME TO MY FACE! Very Happy OF COURSE I DONT EXPECT YOU TO, YOU WILL MAKE SOME SORT OF RUBBISH EXCUSE, YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND HAVE ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY.

I think that, unwittingly, you proved Macs point David; I will repeat what I have posted on the thread about the letter to Psychic news.

Now remember that at this stage you are not contributing constructively to this thread. Indeed your posts are becoming abusive, unpleasant and pretty much infantile. It almost looks like it is your intention to force us into a position where we must delete your posts and indeed ban you.

If you wish to remain I do hope you step back and join in, or just go away again, so we can let your name quietly slip off our forum, or partly off it while valid queries posed by many people remain unresolved. We have indicated that, unless something of interest, that is newsworthy crops up about you. This is the same with any of the current physical mediums, hence the thread on Mannion and Muegge and some others but essentially silence on your good friend Scott.

I am sure we are all much too busy, with better things to do with our life than to keep dealing with mindless posts like your last one. I would hate to ban you or delete a post.

Do you feel a need TO SHOUT AT ME now, COSC2014?  Perhaps you think that gives you more credence credibility?

No! I used capital letters, so you would clearly see and was able distinguish between what I have wrote and all the rest of the stuff!
avatar
COSC2014


Back to top Go down

Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum