Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums

Post by mac on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:06 pm

As I've said before - risking boring folk to death in so doing - phenomenalism isn't necessarily mediumship in the way we Modern Spiritualists view mediumship. But those who are not subscribers to the Spiritualist approach may well regard such entertainment as mediumship.

There is no right and no wrong.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:21 pm

Course if the phenomena are produced by an incarnate then it looks like fraud but if we don't value phenomena anyway, would that matter to us?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:46 pm

Louis Armstrong on teh harmonica, that anyone believed that was a wonder in itself. I always made that point. Someone (medium or Spirit) got the wrong idea from the harmonica break in Wonderful World, which, of course, was not Louis, and decided to use it for effect. There is no record anywhere of Louis playing the harmonica, a no no for the top lip of any significant trumpet player, anyway he always had his trumpet around with him, one type made specially, handed on every 5 years.

Now one may argue Spirit uses the skills the medium had and his UK Circle leader did cinfirm to me once that David new how to play the harmonica but I am sure Louis would only, as a purported materialised being, independent to the medium, have played a trumpet given he had no experience on teh harmonica.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:23 pm

Maybe he learned to play the harmonica in the spirit world? Very Happy

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:24 am

No surely the Harp Jim (admittedly the Harmonica was also known as the Mouth Harp)........Imagine I am not sure he would get the rhythm right on Basin Street Blues with that though and I am sure he would still be blasting away. Very Happy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top