Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Neilos on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:03 pm

It does seem that way...

Neilos


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by obiwan on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:20 pm

Oh ye of little faith lmao

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by mac on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:22 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:You have the right mac - but I like justice - and defend the mourners who are beeing deceived - it's not right. I questioned Robin Foy school reporting it was part photos that I questioned, among others, the photo on his so-called guid and faces - where I could clearly see it was circle participants' faces - for the study circle members so you could see it-Robin claimed it was the spirit faces.

I was thrown out immediately.

We have two issues here, Jane. The bereaved naturally want to know that their loved ones live on and if all the phenomena (genuine or fraudulent) give them reassurance of that then something helpful has happened - even if it's a case of 'right for the wrong reason'.

If, though, the phenomena are touted as being caused by spirit involvement - but without any evidence of survival and identity - then it's not mediumship at all. It's phenomenalism. Those experiencing phenomena have to decide for themselves whether they have received what they paid for. We can do little other than try to help anyone who comes seeking better understanding - before or after a sitting.

But no amount of reasoned argument or challenge on a dedicated website is likely to change the approach of those whose lives revolve around producing, or experiencing, phenomena.

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by obiwan on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:00 pm

mac wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:You have the right mac - but I like justice - and defend the mourners who are beeing deceived - it's not right. I questioned Robin Foy school reporting it was part photos that I questioned, among others, the photo on his so-called guid and faces - where I could clearly see it was circle participants' faces - for the study circle members so you could see it-Robin claimed it was the spirit faces.

I was thrown out immediately.

We have two issues here, Jane.  The bereaved naturally want to know that their loved ones live on and if all the phenomena (genuine or fraudulent) give them reassurance of that then something helpful has happened - even if it's a case of 'right for the wrong reason'.

If, though, the phenomena are touted as being caused by spirit involvement - but without any evidence of survival and identity - then it's not mediumship at all.  It's phenomenalism.  Those experiencing phenomena have to decide for themselves whether they have received what they paid for.  We can do little other than try to help anyone who comes seeking better understanding - before or after a sitting.  

But no amount of reasoned argument or challenge on a dedicated website is likely to change the approach of those whose lives revolve around producing, or experiencing, phenomena.

Hear hear!

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Neilos on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:36 pm

It is disappointing that there is a lack of honest debate on the site and whole threads are deleted if the content doesn't fit in with the opinion of one person. I will not post there again due to the recent deleted threads.

Neilos


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by mac on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:51 pm

Neilos wrote:It is disappointing that there is a lack of honest debate on the site and whole threads are deleted if the content doesn't fit in with the opinion of one person. I will not post there again due to the recent deleted threads.

Disappointing but par for that particular course... I only post occasionally in the (vain) hope it may stimulate thought - little chance of discussion or debate.

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Jane Lyzell on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:02 pm

mac wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:You have the right mac - but I like justice - and defend the mourners who are beeing deceived - it's not right. I questioned Robin Foy school reporting it was part photos that I questioned, among others, the photo on his so-called guid and faces - where I could clearly see it was circle participants' faces - for the study circle members so you could see it-Robin claimed it was the spirit faces.

I was thrown out immediately.

We have two issues here, Jane.  The bereaved naturally want to know that their loved ones live on and if all the phenomena (genuine or fraudulent) give them reassurance of that then something helpful has happened - even if it's a case of 'right for the wrong reason'.

If, though, the phenomena are touted as being caused by spirit involvement - but without any evidence of survival and identity - then it's not mediumship at all.  It's phenomenalism.  Those experiencing phenomena have to decide for themselves whether they have received what they paid for.  We can do little other than try to help anyone who comes seeking better understanding - before or after a sitting.  

But no amount of reasoned argument or challenge on a dedicated website is likely to change the approach of those whose lives revolve around producing, or experiencing, phenomena.

cant agree whit you here if you goth fraudulent prof of soul survival - it is a shame and not okay it is an unforgivable act.
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by mac on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:25 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
mac wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:You have the right mac - but I like justice - and defend the mourners who are beeing deceived - it's not right. I questioned Robin Foy school reporting it was part photos that I questioned, among others, the photo on his so-called guid and faces - where I could clearly see it was circle participants' faces - for the study circle members so you could see it-Robin claimed it was the spirit faces.

I was thrown out immediately.

We have two issues here, Jane.  The bereaved naturally want to know that their loved ones live on and if all the phenomena (genuine or fraudulent) give them reassurance of that then something helpful has happened - even if it's a case of 'right for the wrong reason'.

If, though, the phenomena are touted as being caused by spirit involvement - but without any evidence of survival and identity - then it's not mediumship at all.  It's phenomenalism.  Those experiencing phenomena have to decide for themselves whether they have received what they paid for.  We can do little other than try to help anyone who comes seeking better understanding - before or after a sitting.  

But no amount of reasoned argument or challenge on a dedicated website is likely to change the approach of those whose lives revolve around producing, or experiencing, phenomena.

cant agree whit you here if you goth fraudulent prof of soul survival - it is a shame and not okay it is an unforgivable act.

Fraud is a shame, it's not acceptable and perpetrators of spiritual fraud deserve their callousness to be made public.  Misleading is not forgiveable except where it came about without intent.

It would be wonderful if there were some way to penalise those who deliberately mislead others over spiritual/psychic issues but the reality is that there's little that you or anyone can do other than keep protesting.  And what could you say to seekers made aware of continuous life, of our survival of corporeal death, by means which others view as fraudulent?  That survival isn't true because it's been demonstrated in a fraudulent way?   

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by obiwan on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:34 pm

mac wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
mac wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:You have the right mac - but I like justice - and defend the mourners who are beeing deceived - it's not right. I questioned Robin Foy school reporting it was part photos that I questioned, among others, the photo on his so-called guid and faces - where I could clearly see it was circle participants' faces - for the study circle members so you could see it-Robin claimed it was the spirit faces.

I was thrown out immediately.

We have two issues here, Jane.  The bereaved naturally want to know that their loved ones live on and if all the phenomena (genuine or fraudulent) give them reassurance of that then something helpful has happened - even if it's a case of 'right for the wrong reason'.

If, though, the phenomena are touted as being caused by spirit involvement - but without any evidence of survival and identity - then it's not mediumship at all.  It's phenomenalism.  Those experiencing phenomena have to decide for themselves whether they have received what they paid for.  We can do little other than try to help anyone who comes seeking better understanding - before or after a sitting.  

But no amount of reasoned argument or challenge on a dedicated website is likely to change the approach of those whose lives revolve around producing, or experiencing, phenomena.

cant agree whit you here if you goth fraudulent prof of soul survival - it is a shame and not okay it is an unforgivable act.

Fraud is a shame, it's not acceptable and perpetrators of spiritual fraud deserve their callousness to be made public.  Misleading is not forgiveable except where it came about without intent.

It would be wonderful if there were some way to penalise those who deliberately mislead others over spiritual/psychic issues but the reality is that there's little that you or anyone can do other than keep protesting.  And what could you say to seekers made aware of continuous life, of our survival of corporeal death, by means which others view as fraudulent?  That survival isn't true because it's been demonstrated in a fraudulent way?   

I think there's an educational element too. People ought to understand how to use the services of a medium properly and what constitutes evidence.

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Jane Lyzell on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:02 pm

yore right here obiwan - agree
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Neilos on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:12 pm

I have had a mixed bag of experiences that I will label The Good, Bad and Ugly! Make your own minds up on who's who Laughing ! I would not swop any of the experiences because even the bad led me to better things. I feel that even the dodgy have their place to play in the grand scheme of things.

Neilos


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by mac on Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:52 pm

Even the blackest cloud may have a silver lining - but some are just black.

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by dont-like-frauds on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:52 am

This is the reaction of Kai Mügge to my report.

http://lastexitfelixcircle.blogspot.de/

Any questions left? Hard stuff.

It speaks for itself. Doesn´t it?

If anyone had any doubt, from what state of mind Kai Mügge is coming from, here he shows it dramatically... Evil or Very Mad

Remark: Mügge doesn´t even speak in the "I-version", he hides behind the "We-version".

For not to take responsibility for his mobbing activity, he starts saying, that this were a "fun website" and sign with "Hermann Hasshahn" and not his own name. If this will be enough?

P.S.: German "Hass" - English "Hate"

dont-like-frauds


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Jane Lyzell on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:37 pm

Ups! Shocked
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:57 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:Ups! Shocked

Very succinctly put Jane. Its a real shocker which only highlights the real character of Felix the Muegge.
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Jane Lyzell on Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:36 am

exactly - it is a shame
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Mic on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:08 pm

Admin wrote:
>> Its a real shocker which only highlights the real character of Felix the Muegge.<<

Indeed, that doesn't look very adult and "spiritual." He should defend his mediumship by rigidly advancing the control conditions of the phenomena, allowing thermographic cameras etc., but not in this way. I wonder how many people believe him at all, and his claims don't make any difference with regard to the suspicions surrounding his alleged mediumship, anyway.
Perhaps, he knows it (to some extent), and this is why he didn't advertise his new blog on PM4U and his true blog? Fishy, fishy.

It also doesn't help that he is always showing the same old D'Lite Flight picture.
The niveau of PM has currently reached its absolute nadir, it seems.
This is a very sad and shameful development.
It appears best to stay away from "mediums" and circles of this kind as far as possible.

Mic


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by mac on Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:14 pm

I think he's achieved a depth of poor behaviour even lower than the already low expectation of those who know him. It's hard for ordinary folk to understand what motivates such individuals, those one might expect to be spiritually-motivated.

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:18 am

In many ways Mac, I find the determination, of the supporters of people like this, to ignore everything they here and hold on to their belief in these mediums and their fairy aggressive attacks on critics (of which Kai's latest has to be the pinnacle), almost beyond comprehension. In honesty I find this true even of those at the less extreme end of the spectrum of modern dark séance mediums where there is still insufficient conclusive evidence to offset the adverse commentary.

I can see people, who are highly critical of anything but absolutely impeccable demonstrations of mental mediumship, lose their critical faculties the minute they enter the darkness, accepting all to readily and rejecting the slightest suggestion something may not be right. They then write reports based on empirical observation, non scientific reports without any improved séance controls indeed often rejecting out of hand the use of any modern techniques These reports are highly supportive despite the levels of questionability that exist and often ignore or put down such criticism despite the fact it is from some highly reputable people.

I would place Kai, with Warren C at the top of the list, on the evidence we have received, but they all grow on the same bush, with the same supporters and often have had close association with each other.
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Mic on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:24 pm

Yesterday, there was a brief discussion on PM4U about this "Open letter to Physical Medium Kai Mügge"

http://www.drparisetti.com/?p=167

The discussion on PM4U has already vanished.... Smile
...but the open letter is certainly also of interest in this forum.

Mic


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Jane Lyzell on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:55 pm

so bad - shooking that Kaj are faking sometimes Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:14 pm

Synchronicity, an introduction to Dr Parisetti from todays SPR Facebook page https://psiresearcher.wordpress.com/2015/03/10/dr-piero-calvi-parisetti-and-applied-psychical-research/
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by dont-like-frauds on Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:38 pm

I will withdraw my field report with the felixcircle, because i don´t want to invest my worthful time and energy to fight a muckraking with Kai Mügge i can´t win. Me and my family don´t want to be the target of his sadistic attacks.

Kai Mügge blackmails me by saying, that he will remove his torrent of hatred, if i withdraw my field report. We will see, if he does.

In the case he does not and concerning the terrible defamations in Kai Mügges torrent of hatred against me i want to state the following, if i´m allowed to:

I´ve never made no secret about my former alcoholism and have reprocessed this time in 1995 in my 230 paged degree dissertation.

Amazon - "Youthalcoholism"

We´ve made prevention of addiction in schools and later i´ve worked as a therapist for addicts in a few specialised public and private clinics.

It´s quite ridiculous, that someone like KM, who hides something, wants to judge me.

After this i´ve worked 12 years successfully in the financial industry.

My wife and me are now running successfully a thaimassage and cosmetic practise for meanwhile 7 years with our 5 workers.

I´ve never been bankrupt.

There´s no copyright on the published photos for a special reason. I let this check before by a lawyer.

Markus Frick was not a businesspartner of mine. He is an arrested money swindler, to whom i had been fallen as a victim. Shit happens. The damage of about 2.000 € was within limits. This again is a good example, how creativly KM is lying.
Frick proceeded with a high criminal energy and i have been the only one out of more than 10.000, who was ready to speak about this in public on Frontal 21 (ZDF) and N-TV

NTV - Markus Frick

My motivation in these days were to warn others about this swindler, even i had to take the public derision firstly. Same with KM.

All the rest, Kai Mügge brings forward is out of whole cloth, defamatory and violates my personal privacy law. I don´t comment this.


Last edited by dont-like-frauds on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:54 am; edited 2 times in total

dont-like-frauds


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Lis on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Hi don't-like-frauds,

I can understand why you would say there is little point in wasting your time or energy in fighting KM - in the final analysis it is quite clear that KM is an entirely vicious, manipulative, and immoral personality who has no hesitation in trying to hurt or damage anyone who attempts to speak out about what they have experienced or know about him and his conduct as a so-called physical medium.

Personally, on reading KM's diatribe I rather think that what it highlights strongly is his utter lack of morals, his willingness to say whatever he can to try and discredit someone who has spoken out. His blog post is about the most offensive thing I have read in many a year. It really says far more about him than it does about you.

Ultimately, I hope that people will begin to recognise just what sort of a person KM is, as he has revealed in that post and walk away from him.

Lis
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Jane Lyzell on Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:18 pm

Hi dont-like-frauds
this is the way whit them - there caracter is damed - it is rely a pitty you the one ho has to giv in - but I understand you - you cane newer win Crying or Very sad
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum