SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mediumship of Keith Milton Rhinehart

+7
Holly Martin
Mark74
obiwan
mac
Zenoian
Admin
zerdini
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The mediumship of Keith Milton Rhinehart - Page 2 Empty Re: The mediumship of Keith Milton Rhinehart

Post by obiwan Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:32 am

Wes wrote: All this talk of ascended masters reminds me of a certain tree's words on the topic, that there are no short cuts around Natural Law: You are born into this physical existence, and you exit it through physical death, with no exceptions.
You don't mean Forests do you?Laughing 

obiwan

Back to top Go down

The mediumship of Keith Milton Rhinehart - Page 2 Empty Re: The mediumship of Keith Milton Rhinehart

Post by Wes Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:09 pm

obiwan wrote:
Wes wrote: All this talk of ascended masters reminds me of a certain tree's words on the topic, that there are no short cuts around Natural Law: You are born into this physical existence, and you exit it through physical death, with no exceptions.
Oh come on Obi, are you saying you can't see that tree for the Forests? cyclops
Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Wes wrote:
obiwan wrote:
Oh come on Obi, are you saying you can't see that tree for the Forests? cyclops
Lol

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:11 pm

trip, trap. trip, trap over the rickety rackety bridge Laughing 

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by siemmens Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:30 pm

Hi,

I'm am very interested in Keith Milton Rhinehart. I can not find graphic materials (photos, audio, video). I've got 11 photos of Keith and also one video (at the 2:30 minutes, in video, apports in through the mouth and eyes) I would be very happy to get more graphic material. Do you know any way to get it?

You have good day Neutral 

siemmens

Back to top Go down

The mediumship of Keith Milton Rhinehart - Page 2 Empty Seeking Hair / DNA Samples of Keith Milton Rhinehart

Post by Kevin33315 Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:35 am

Hello,

By chance is there anyone who holds an historical sample of hair or other things that might contain DNA of Keith Milton Rhinehart?

A licked letter, lip prints, hair, skin, etc... would be possible candidates.

I know of someone wishing to purchase such item for an honest and sincerely very important research purpose and has been unable to locate a sample. I am sure it would be worth a fair price to a buyer among other Precious/Sacred Gifts that could be provided to the one who offers such.

Let me know please, Brothers and Sisters.

In the Light of God~

Kevin33315

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:00 pm

There are times I'm lost for words...!  Neutral

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:13 am

Keith Milton Rhinehart's story leaves me a bit lost for words overall Mac. I keep pondering about putting up the pictures of his drag act when he returned to the penitentiary, after his release, to entertain the prisoners.

Multi faceted man was KMR.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:47 am

Admin wrote:Keith Milton Rhinehart's story leaves me a bit lost for words overall Mac. I keep pondering about putting up the pictures of his drag act when he returned to the penitentiary, after his release, to entertain the prisoners.

Multi faceted man was KMR.

Well I, for one, would love to know more! Smile Go for it, Jim!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:27 am

Ok enjoy, you also get to see Rhinehart as he looked at the time, in eth other photograph.
The mediumship of Keith Milton Rhinehart - Page 2 Rhineh10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:18 am

remarkable, Jim!  Thanks for posting the details here.  That was a long time back. The thread's so old I'll later need to take another look as I've forgotten what it was originally about.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mic Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:53 am

Thanks for these great photographs, Admin.
It is very interesting to learn more about this member of Mr Muegge's "spirit team". According to Muegge Rhinehart joined this team some months ago to let him produce eye-apports. LOL :-))

Mic

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:46 am

I've seen the photographs of so-called eye apports.  Quite why it needs someone's eye through which to apport an object I can't figure.  LOL is perhaps the most apt response to such claims although certain individuals would doubtless be incensed by such a flippant remark...  Laughing Smile But KMR became involved mit Herr Mügge specially for that purpose, did he? Rolling Eyes

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:54 am

Huh! That was a trip down memory lane! I'd forgotten just about everything, even zenoian and my own small involvement with the thread. Even dear old Z who was at that time friends with you guys and a regular contributor.

How things change... Sad

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by siemmens Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:27 am

Rhinehart affirmed in life that he would never return in spirit form, the reason being that he did not want to modify or add anything else to what the Ascended Masters said, besides, in case of returning, he left a "secret code" to a person to show that he would have returned. So far no medium has revealed the code, it is more, some mediums who say that they contact Rhinehart, do not even know that this code exists.

siemmens

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:18 pm

Jeez - you've been away two and a half years before returning to post again in this thread - amazing!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by siemmens Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:49 pm

The important thing is to return, not the time to return. Wink

siemmens

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:15 pm

siemmens wrote:The important thing is to return, not the time to return. Wink

The thread was dead at that earlier time and hasn't been resurrected by old information. I don't see why it was important to return to it. Surprised

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by siemmens Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Are you sure? Use logic and deduction.

siemmens

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:49 pm

siemmens wrote:Are you sure? Use logic and deduction.

Am I sure? Sure I am!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:28 pm

siemmens wrote:Rhinehart affirmed in life that he would never return in spirit form, the reason being that he did not want to modify or add anything else to what the Ascended Masters said, besides, in case of returning, he left a "secret code" to a person to show that he would have returned. So far no medium has revealed the code, it is more, some mediums who say that they contact Rhinehart, do not even know that this code exists.

QED on that basis he would never form a part of Muegge's "Spirit Team"; Well most of us on here never felt Kai had any real "Spirit Team"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2