SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhinehart - off topic

5 posters

Go down

Rhinehart - off topic Empty Rhinehart - off topic

Post by mac Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Again we say farewell to a contributor (Zenoian) who was unwilling to engage when there was scrutiny and critical appraisal of their offerings.

Are we so worthless, I wonder, that we do not deserve any time or effort from those 'beyond the veil' who communicate through an individual but - it appears - will only go so far in giving help.

A few years ago I found myself in a similar situation with a former friend. I wanted to understand more concerning a particular issue about which he had 'channelled' guidance from his contacts (ascended masters I recall him saying)

When I challenged what had been given, and asked for clarification on certain points, I was pointedly told that if I wanted to enquire further, then it was up to me to look elsewhere for the answers. I knew that this was not the way of spirit. I replied that I thought that the most logical place to seek clarification was from the original source of the information. He was not persuaded. We went our separate ways.

Once bitten, forever shy....

mac

Back to top Go down

Rhinehart - off topic Empty Re: Rhinehart - off topic

Post by Admin Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Absolutely and either he was having a total lend of himself or mentally if he believes this truly it does seem to present a significant issue.

Mayhap Mac he needs a mirror of reality. Once anyone tells me they have such gifts I say Ok and leave them to it. If it happens in my groups I try and limit the damage. Once I was a little slow with a man who claimed to channel a live alien who knew more than God (must have a close relationship with Zenoian) but as it all unfolded and we caught up with the whole website we reacted. In a way he then took with him those who loved the glamour not the reality.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:52 am

One sad thing is that this individual may be a very nice person who is genuine in her/his belief. The other sad issue is (s)he confuses belief with the tried and tested evidence communicated through the dedication of spiritual helpers/teachers and their 'instruments'.

It would appear that the long periods of learning and attunement needed (for example) for Silver Birch to control his medium (Maurice Barbanell) are not needed when other teachers communicate through their medium.

And yet I have never heard any explanation why this should be so....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:47 am

And yet I have never heard any explanation why this should be so....

Or maybe any proof that the communication is real as the individual claims with such a righteous vigour and yes some can be very nice people except what they do with their "gift" can cause harm.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:24 am

I suspect it is often down to ego. Many people (dare I say all of us?) would like to feel we are special and have some pre-ordained or newly acquired mission and probably the truth is that very few, if any of us, do. This might make us vulnerable to our own flights of fancy, or the manipulation of others whether incarnate or discarnate - assuming they exist (see I haven't surrendered yet! Smile)

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:07 pm

".....assuming they exist (see I haven't surrendered yet! Smile)"

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks....... Laughing Laughing Laughing

I agree with your statement about ego - I'd love to be special but I ain't. It's taking time but I'm getting used to it.... Laughing

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:51 pm

As the old song says "Its awfully hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way". lol

Bill

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:45 am

mac wrote:".....assuming they exist (see I haven't surrendered yet! Smile)"

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks....... Laughing Laughing Laughing

I agree with your statement about ego - I'd love to be special but I ain't. It's taking time but I'm getting used to it.... Laughing
Alas so far all I have seen directly is at best a good impression of a duck's call and in some instances barely concealed individuals wandering round with a a duck decoy Smile

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:52 pm

obiwan wrote:
mac wrote:".....assuming they exist (see I haven't surrendered yet! Smile)"

Alas so far all I have seen directly is at best a good impression of a duck's call and in some instances barely concealed individuals wandering round with a a duck decoy Smile

Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Martin Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:53 am

Why hasn't anybody just gone to one of the Aquarian Foundation churches--since he was affiliated with that church and start to find out what you want the easiest way possible. He actually lived in the apartment in Hollywood the church has its meetings in.

Why all this drama and gossip?

I would bet NOT one of you has ever tried to become a member and attend the church or free meetings to learn anything from the people who actually were around KMR and see what that church has as far as KMR memorabilia.

Don't PM about this. I won't answer. You sound like you need to move over to the skeptics websites. You're wasting your time here.

Holly Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:00 am

I think before you judge these comments you should read the threads written by the member called Zenoian who's writings these actually relate to. He also said he personally knew KMR.

In terms of Aquarian Frontiers I have read enough to know that their belief system are outside my views of Spiritualism. I also note the formal Spiritualist organisations in the USA carry nothing about them and studiously ignore KMR. My interest I not what he created ( and claimed that he became an ascended master living in a physical life by the end per the material obtained from a variety of sources and on this site) but about the physical mediumship which seemed extraordinary.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down