SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organised physical medium

5 posters

Go down

Organised physical medium Empty Organised physical medium

Post by Jane Lyzell Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:23 pm

http://www.physicalmediumship.org.uk/
This was intresting to see 4 physical mediums gooing oute as trust and confidence - what do you think about this ?
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Organised physical medium Empty Re: Organised physical medium

Post by dont-like-frauds Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:56 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:http://www.physicalmediumship.org.uk/
This was intresting to see 4 physical mediums gooing oute as trust and confidence - what do you think about this ?

Nothing.

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Hello Jane,

I don't think much of it and to be honest I am beginning to have doubts about the authenticity of Mr Milligan and his mediumship since he has run joint seances with David Thompson.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:14 pm

yeas there is a lot to question aboute al of the phusical mediums oute there Twisted Evil

and there motivs !
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:41 pm

Mark74 wrote:Hello Jane,

I don't think much of it and to be honest I am beginning to have doubts about the authenticity of Mr Milligan and his mediumship since he has run joint seances with David Thompson.

Once again thank you for the intrest in my mediumship but has to say mark74 I have never run joint seances with David Thompson or any other medium. so please look into all areas before making any judgement !

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:47 pm

I raise my hands, I admit I was wrong. What I should have said is workshops, you both run joint workshops. At these workshops you hold seances, do you both sit in on each others seances?

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:33 pm

lol!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:09 am

Mark74 wrote:I raise my hands, I admit I was wrong. What I should have said is workshops, you both run joint workshops. At these workshops you hold seances, do you both sit in on each others seances?

Not for a long time. but I willbe sitting in his seance on thursday

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:02 am

scottmilligan wrote:
Mark74 wrote:I raise my hands, I admit I was wrong. What I should have said is workshops, you both run joint workshops. At these workshops you hold seances, do you both sit in on each others seances?

Not for a long time. but I willbe sitting in his seance on thursday

Hello Scott,

How do you feel the seance goes when the two of you sit together, yourself and David, do you feel the phenomena works more effectivity when you are both present and sitting in on each others seance, do you feel if David sat in on your seance would the phenomena be more prominent, and vice versa.

Mark

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:23 am

Some good questions Mark74.

As it happens I have just been looking at some physical - materialisation séance records held at the Spiritual Institution in the 1870's, a time when the whole range of physical phenomena (floating objects, musical instruments played by invisible spirit hands, etc.,) and apparent full-form materialisations first really exploded on the Spiritualist scene in England. There are some interesting reports of séances where sometimes three or four 'professional' physical mediums sat at the same time and the results are quite interesting.

Sometimes the phenomena was 'enhanced' on other occasions while the "power" was great, it seems the phenomena became unmanageable. Of course, at those séances all the mediums were free to go into trance, produce the phenomena associated with their mediumship, etc., while I presume in terms of Scott Milligan attending David Thompson's séance, there is no intent to have Scott also work at the same time.

Still it would be interesting to get Scott's view on these matters.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down