SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General musing

+2
Admin
hiorta
6 posters

Go down

General musing Empty General musing

Post by hiorta Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:14 pm

If a placebo 'works' is it now a 'cure/ trigger' or still a placebo?

If a person is in a coma for period, can the Soul have a wee holiday?
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

General musing Empty Re: General musing

Post by Admin Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Interesting thoughts Hiorta, it begs a lot of questions about the abilities of the mind.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:02 am

Also, if your body is paralysed and you are still conscious, do you still fall asleep and dream?

Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by equal-spirit Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:30 am

hiorta wrote:If a placebo 'works' is it now a 'cure/ trigger' or still a placebo?

Is it the crystal ball (placebo) or the person using it that manifests and uses psychic/spiritual energies?

Some souls need to learn lessons about death. Isn't a coma like having an almost perpetual lesson on multiple levels?

equal-spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:40 am

Sue Farrow asks this month in PN about the soul/spirits of those in persistent vegetative states or comas and whether they're able to be contacted by mediums.

I ran threads on several websites over the past couple of years but received only a few replies with no concrete information. I still don't understand where the soul/spirit of such an individual is to be found or whether it could reliably be contacted by a practitioner.

Maybe the situation is as unpredictable and unsure as evidential mediumship?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:23 am

Hi Mac,

The big issue is how would you provably establish communication with the soul/spirit of someone in such a sates except as a total stranger to the family sitting with them and proving that it was that Spirit communicating.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:27 am

equal-spirit wrote:
hiorta wrote:If a placebo 'works' is it now a 'cure/ trigger' or still a placebo?

Is it the crystal ball (placebo) or the person using it that manifests and uses psychic/spiritual energies?

Some souls need to learn lessons about death. Isn't a coma like having an almost perpetual lesson on multiple levels?

I think we are not talking of a crystal Ball but a cure not only that but medium's rarely use crystal balls. Crysstal Gazing is an interesting subject but certainly not main stream.

I do not like the second comment about needing to learn as if the induced coma is enforced learning. I am not sure your idea of Spirit is anything like mine. Indeed I am wondering just what Spirits that you are listening to that make you follow their advice,. As I said I think you have a long journey of learning ahead.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by equal-spirit Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:30 pm

Admin wrote:I think we are not talking of a crystal Ball but a cure not only that but medium's rarely use crystal balls. Crysstal Gazing is an interesting subject but certainly not main stream.

I do not like the second comment about needing to learn as if the induced coma is enforced learning. I am not sure your idea of Spirit is anything like mine. Indeed I am wondering just what Spirits that you are listening to that make you follow their advice,. As I said I think you have a long journey of learning ahead.
My point was that crystal balls do not do divination and that sugar pills do not cure. So if something happens, it is probably the person (or some other agent) and not the object that is responsible.

About your statement: "I do not like the second comment about needing to learn as if the induced coma is enforced learning."
If before I was born I agreed to enter into a coma in order to help bring someone (maybe me) a lesson, then if I do at some time enter into a coma I was not forced to do so. Likewise, if the person(s) who is supposed to learn the lesson does or does not learn, that is a free willed choice and not an enforced one.

equal-spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:42 pm

Admin wrote:Hi Mac,

The big issue is how would you provably establish communication with the soul/spirit of someone in such a sates except as a total stranger to the family sitting with them and proving that it was that Spirit communicating.

The last point, Jim, is exactly the one I'd proposed in the threads I started. A practitioner such as a medium with no knowledge of the person's family might produce evidence which shows to the family that the practitioner is communicating with the spirit of an individual incommunicado.

The potential benefit to individual and family alike must surely be on a par with the situation of evidential mediumship?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:41 pm

I definitely remember reading about a famous medium who passed on information which was subsequently recognised as coming from a child who had been in a persistent vegetative state for quite some time. That isn't why the sitter was visiting the medium (it may even have been through a friend who was sitting). I will try to remember where I read it. It was definitely in a book I have, but I can't recall which one. I realise this isn't much help, but if I can recall where I read it, I will post the information.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:47 pm

Interesting thanks Obi. For interest equal-spirit has contacted me to say he is leaving the forum, he has learned all he needed to know.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:48 am

Admin wrote:Interesting thanks Obi. For interest equal-spirit has contacted me to say he is leaving the forum, he has learned all he needed to know.

Salve et vale Very Happy

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down