SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM ETIQUETTE AND RULES

+4
Aditsan
mac
Penelope68
Lis
8 posters

Go down

FORUM ETIQUETTE AND RULES Empty FORUM ETIQUETTE AND RULES

Post by Lis Fri May 25, 2012 12:36 am

The forum rules and etiquette requirements are simple and straightforward:

Members are welcome to post on any thread that is of interest to them, however, members are expected to stay 'on-topic' and avoid posting irrelevant or trivial remarks which may detract from the topic being discussed.

The threads on this forum are primarily to share knowledge of Spiritualism - its history, current issues of interest, and to express the spiritual, philosophical and religious concepts that are associated with Spiritualism. It is also a place where both experienced Spiritualists, newcomers and enquirers may ask questions, seek answers and express their opinions.

There are, however, several threads that have been set up which allow members to ''chat" and share/explore topics that are not related directly to Spiritualism but may be of interest to some members. Please take time to ensure you, as a member, use the appropriate thread when posting.

Members posting on any thread or topic are expected to act in a courteous, polite and respectful manner towards other members posts.

On occasion, members may hold very different viewpoints, however, there is no excuse for personal insults, attacks or other forms of hostility in any debate, and such misconduct will incur censure. If offending is repeated, the member or members will receive a formal warning in the form of a Yellow Card and a private message will be sent to them by the Administrators notifying the member or members that their conduct breeches the forum rules and etiquette requirements.

Any member who persists in inappropriate comments in their posts, despite notifications from the Administrators to desist, may receive a Red Card and risk having their membership removed and/ or their being banned from the forum for a specified period of time or permanently if the breech of the rules and requirements is of a serious or extreme nature.

Any member who believes they have observed inappropriate comments, or who feels that they have been the target of hostility or improper personal attack, are expected to notify the Administrators by private message and not to retaliate in kind on the forum. The Administrators will then take up the complaint and strive to find an appropriate resolution of the problem.

All members must be conscious of the risks of making statements or allegations about any member, medium in the public domain, or any organization, that might be construed as defamatory and libellous and ensure when posting to err on the side of caution, unless the member/s have factual evidence to support their claim.

If all members remember at all times these simple rules and requirements the forum will continue to be a valuable resource and environment in which members can explore and discuss Spiritualism and other relevant topics of interest. Thank you all for choosing to become members of the SpiritualismLinkForum. May you enjoy the experience and join in the discussions, sharing of knowledge and help to build and strengthen the forum community.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

FORUM ETIQUETTE AND RULES Empty Re: FORUM ETIQUETTE AND RULES

Post by Penelope68 Thu May 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Hello Everyone, I work in a second hand/antiquarian bookstore and have been reading some back issues of the Psychic News. My mother was a spiritualist and whilst I wasn't interested then, I am interested now.

You know how it is? Life points you in the direction when the time is right?

Penelope68

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu May 16, 2013 6:42 pm

You're in the right website, Penelope, if it's Spiritualism you're looking for although this forum isn't the most interesting!

Hope you'll take a look at the main forum boards. Smile

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope68 Thu May 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Thanks, I'll do that.

Penelope68

Back to top Go down

Post by Aditsan Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:57 am

Thanks for having me on board, i will respect and acknowledge your guidelines ... Slàinte mhòr agus a h-uile beannachd duibh (Great health and every good blessing to you)

Aditsan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:46 am

Welcome on board John, one of our members, Hiorta, will love to see that greeting.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:00 am

Lol. Madainn math Iain agus fàilte gu bord spiridal math. Thig a steach.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:10 am

Thanks Hiorta I hope that's a good greeting
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:26 pm

Aye, Jim. A welcome and a wee invite to 'Come on in'
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:58 pm

Just a quick hello. I have been a spiritualist for over 25 years and my interests are physical mediumship and healing. I have sat in a few develomental circles and public seances so have some knowledge and understanding.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:29 pm

Welcome to the forum Neilos
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Hi Neilos, and welcome FORUM ETIQUETTE AND RULES 418146

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Good to see someone new come on board - welcome!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down