SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting Blog from a photographer

3 posters

Go down

Interesting Blog from a photographer Empty Interesting Blog from a photographer

Post by Admin Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:48 am

This Lady appears to have been arounf the AFC and Lily Dale a fair bit. It would be interesting to know more and see more of her pictures.

http://cameraobscura.busdraghi.net/2009/contribute/shannon-taggart/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Interesting Blog from a photographer Empty Re: Interesting Blog from a photographer

Post by tmmw Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:22 pm

Hi Jim,

Quite interesting, thanks for sharing that.

Lynn

tmmw

Back to top Go down

Interesting Blog from a photographer Empty Re: Interesting Blog from a photographer

Post by mac Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 am

Admin wrote:This Lady appears to have been arounf the AFC and Lily Dale a fair bit. It would be interesting to know more and see more of her pictures.

http://cameraobscura.busdraghi.net/2009/contribute/shannon-taggart/

Interesting photos and write-up but it doesn't take us anywhere I found. Pity there wasn't something independently produced relating to the 'orbs' discussion going on in SCR.

I'm unsure if Lily Dale has any relevance nowadays ???? I nearly went for a visit in 2007, when we were staying nearby, but decided I wasn't that interested.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:11 am

I am very uncertain about orbs. Its hard to see why would Spirit use up the energy needed to show something that gives little real evidence. Even the "faces" in them are often inconclusive a bit like accepting a little old grey haired lady as Granny. However, having said that I expect some are real problem is how to tell. They may use them to reach someone so committed to their reality.

As far as I know Lily Dale is really only worth the visit in teh summer camp although very restful at other times for example the library is not open. Sadly the majority of the program seems to be about getting numbers in and represents mainly a mish mash of New Age material. For the home of Spiritualism Spiritualist activities seem to take a back seat.

If this year had panned out differently Lis and I may have been their now and one of our friends over there intended to get us doing one of their demo's that would have been scary but great fun.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:21 pm

Yes, sadly that's the conclusion I reached about Lily Dale too, Jim...

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down