SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting Blog on Spiritualism

3 posters

Go down

Interesting Blog on Spiritualism Empty Interesting Blog on Spiritualism

Post by Admin Mon May 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Intersting blog and its nice to see someone write just aabout Spiritualism and not the new age hang ons

http://spiritualilluminationchurchnet.blogspot.com/2010/05/religion-of-spiritualism-can-be-no.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Interesting Blog on Spiritualism Empty Re: Interesting Blog on Spiritualism

Post by zerdini Tue May 04, 2010 5:39 am

The author of the article is Rev. Ronald L. Koch.

The Rev. Ronald L. Koch is an educator who has been teaching for more than thirty years. Mr. Koch graduated from Pasadena City College in Pasadena California as an Electronic Engineering Technician. He has a bachelor's degree from the California State Universe at Los Angles and taken graduate courses at the University of California at Los Angles (UCLA). Mr. Koch has lifetime teaching credentials from the state of California, USA, and has taught with the Los Angles Unified School District. In Montreal, he taught at Vanier College’s adult education department for more than fifteen years and taught vocational electronic level courses at Herzing Institute in Montreal. He was an electronic engineering technician, industrial electronic instructor and technical writer at CAE (Canadian Aviation Electronics Inc.) in Montreal.

Mr. Koch has been a student of Spiritualism for more than twenty-five years and is a certified medium, spiritual teacher, and certified spiritual healer, spiritual counselor and lecturer. Mr. Koch has taught many courses related to Spiritualism and is presently offering this course in Modern Spiritualism and the Educational Course in Ministry.

Rev. Ronald L. Koch was ordained on May 26, 2007 by the Rev. Robert J. Johnstone. Rev. Johnstone was ordained at Camp Chesterfield in the U.S.A.

The Church of Spiritual Illumination was dedicated on May 26, 2007 and will begin having regular devotional services in September of 2007.

Before each devotional service, their will be a time for those who desire healing.

The format of regular services is as follows:

Healing before the regular service starts
A lead meditation
Spiritual talk (sermon)
Demonstration of spiritual gifts (mediumship)

During the service, we will sing religious hymns that everyone present is fimilar with and a time for announcement.

Prayer is an important part of each service and the officiating minister will always address the God of their understanding in their own way. For example: some will address God as: "Heavenly Father, Father/Mother God, Infinite Intelligence, Infinite Spirit. We do not discriminate over this.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Interesting Blog on Spiritualism Empty new blog

Post by Michael Wills Wed May 05, 2010 3:05 pm

Rev. Ronald Koch says some very wise things but does anyone listen ?

There are aspects of Spiritualism that I have attempted to point out to those who are new to the movement and I have been insulted, belittled and laughed at. It doesn't bother me. I have been involved in Spiritualism since I was born (64 years ago). My parents were Spiritualists as were my mother's parents. It's second nature to me.

But I know little. I am learning all the time. The more I learn the more I realise the less I know.

Rev. Koch points to many things that some who claim that running a Spiritualaist church or oganisation should ponder on :

"Didn’t it take years for a developed medium and minister to get where they are now? Didn’t it take years for them to be respected as a gifted medium?"

"It is a shame that so many Spiritualist ministers have forgotten the basic principles taught by the church. It seems that they have become so involved in their mediumship, and the money they make from it,"

"Far too many people who claim to be Spiritualists don’t have a clue as to what Spiritualism is all about and really believe that the churches’ mediums are their, just for them. Even Spiritualist ministers are guilty of practicing their religion with little knowledge of how they affect the psychic of church members. The minister/medium is one who is supposed to have studied Spiritualism and is truly practicing its principles. But far too often this is just not so."

and so on.

Administrator Comment: A section of this post has been removed by the administrators. It contained inappropriate material alleging characterisitics and motivations to people in relation to an identifiable organization.

Last edited by Lis on Wed May 05, 2010 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin)

Michael Wills

Back to top Go down

Interesting Blog on Spiritualism Empty Re: Interesting Blog on Spiritualism

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down