SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital Ouija boards to bring spirit world into 21st C

2 posters

Go down

Digital Ouija boards to bring spirit world into 21st C Empty Digital Ouija boards to bring spirit world into 21st C

Post by Admin Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:45 pm

You all should realise I love gadgetry, I know this is satirical aiming at teh fishing net technique but what a good idea EVP meets the Ouija board

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2010/04/25/digital-ouija-boards-to-bring-spirit-world-into-21st-century/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Digital Ouija boards to bring spirit world into 21st C Empty Re: Digital Ouija boards to bring spirit world into 21st C

Post by hiorta Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:29 am

Now, it feels that there just might be something in this, though whether this thing works or not I dont know.
Charles Morton, who in his everyday life was the Radio chief of a major police force, spent many years experimenting with EVP and said it was slowly bearing fruit. He has been 'over' for some years but I dont know if anyone has his results.
Of course, the sales blurb does not take the spiritual qualities of the practioner into account - how could they - but this affects the results tremendously.
The point about communicators being au fait with such knowledge seems important though.
Very interesting.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down