SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Cloud on Direct Voice

+5
Admin
hiorta
obiwan
mac
zerdini
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Red Cloud on Direct Voice - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Cloud on Direct Voice

Post by Admin Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:23 am

Interesting point Mac, I think Red Cloud and Silver Birch are the only channelled material which shows cohesion without going off in directions I am not happy with.

Even then there are moments and passages which discomfort me, I understand the conceptual reasons behind that especially that at times even in deep trance the Mediums subconscious cuts in and distorts the communication.

Even this, which I believe is much higher level communication, requires the exercise of discernment.

You could say I read a lovely example from a Madam D'esperance Seance today, which was in teh light and one figure appeared dressed totally differently to her but with her face and the other, in the chair still bound looked like her with a different face. When the main Spirit guide was askes about this he said "It all got a little mixed up today".

At least it was in the light and transparent.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:15 am

Admin wrote:Interesting point Mac, I think Red Cloud and Silver Birch are the only channelled material which shows cohesion without going off in directions I am not happy with.

Even then there are moments and passages which discomfort me, I understand the conceptual reasons behind that especially that at times even in deep trance the Mediums subconscious cuts in and distorts the communication.

Even this, which I believe is much higher level communication, requires the exercise of discernment.

You could say I read a lovely example from a Madam D'esperance Seance today, which was in teh light and one figure appeared dressed totally differently to her but with her face and the other, in the chair still bound looked like her with a different face. When the main Spirit guide was askes about this he said "It all got a little mixed up today".

At least it was in the light and transparent.

"When the main Spirit guide was askes about this he said "It all got a little mixed up today"." What a wonderful and illuminating answer - and what a brilliant example of how tricky communication may be, even for experienced practitioners.

If only certain contemporary mediums - mentioning no names Wink - could approach their obvious difficulties with a similar level of openness...

I am especially interested that you used the term "channelled" in connection with the work from these communicators.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:27 am

Sorry mate I hate Chanelled Embarassed These are full deep trance communications
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:02 am

Admin wrote:Sorry mate I hate Chanelled Embarassed These are full deep trance communications

no worries - slip of the pen, eh? Smile

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:04 am

Now its hit me why I make so many typo errors I must get a keyboard and give up on the pen Shocked
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:26 am

Admin wrote:Now its hit me why I make so many typo errors I must get a keyboard and give up on the pen Shocked

Laughing

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePerez Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:46 pm

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing this.

ThePerez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2