SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Birch

+5
Juniper
obiwan
tmmw
Admin
zerdini
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Silver Birch - Page 3 Empty Re: Silver Birch

Post by Admin Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:32 am

Anne taught it without Spirit assistance, her view is , a bit like Zener cards, why on earth would Spirit assist you to do such a meaningless thing and I agree with that. She had the one fork where she asked for Spirit help when she was put on the spot in a very public place and she asked for her guides to help.

Apparently it bent instantaneously, she had it with her the prongs were bent in different directions at 180 degrees twisted as well, the handle was spiralled an amazing sight.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:07 am

Here's a nice little titbit from Silver Birch to ponder, it was part of a response to a question about individuality:

You become, as you progress, more of an individual, and less of a person

Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:04 am

Hey Wes Monday night I had 27 people attend the group and 11 people bent their spoons indeed one bent 2 and did a very credible job on a plastic fork.

Back on topic yes its an interesting thought from Silver Birch
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Admin wrote:Hey Wes Monday night I had 27 people attend the group and 11 people bent their spoons indeed one bent 2 and did a very credible job on a plastic fork.

Back on topic yes its an interesting thought from Silver Birch

That's pretty impressive Jim, now can you get them to bend the spoons back into their original shape? Very Happy

I take that quote from Silver Birch to mean that the more spiritual you become, the less you are a part of the "mainstream" that follows the material path, and the more you strike out on your own, following paths less travelled. It also taps into an idea that the physical body and it's personality is not a true reflection of our spiritual beings.
Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3