SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Digital Archives Psycic Observer 1943-1957 Noahs Ark Soc

2 posters

Go down

New Digital Archives Psycic Observer 1943-1957 Noahs Ark Soc Empty New Digital Archives Psycic Observer 1943-1957 Noahs Ark Soc

Post by Admin Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:41 am

Congratulations to the Spiritual Truth Foundation for both of their freely available digital archives.

Here is the link to the 1943 to 1957 copies of the Psychic Observer, it is a really good production. It was serious and worth reading. Additionally the number of centres in teh USA at that time is hard to believe

https://www.psychicobserverarchive.org

They have also published the Noahs Ark Magazines,  now online https://noahsarksocietyarchive.org

As this archive says "However, the greatest NAS legacy must surely be the Journals themselves. For here in the complete set of journals is a potted history of physical mediumship together with practically everything one needs to know in order to develop, or encourage others to develop, the gift of physical mediumship safely. But the knowledge within these journals is just the starting point. Each circle wishing to attempt producing physical phenomena needs to adapt their procedures to suit the uniqueness of the particular form of mediumship that unfolds in their midst."

Whilst I am committed to mediumship in the light, or alternatively using Thermography, noting that I am unconvinved by much that passes for such mediumship because so much of my detailed research finds an excess of fraud in the dark. These journals are the efforts of many motivated people with strong convictions. As a balance it must be remembered that dark seances had been cast out by all the major spiritualist organisations, teh earliest ban ocurring in 1867 after Spirtualists reviewed teh work of the Davenports, teh eddy's and the Fay's. An in depth look at this with links to other stories is here on this frorum https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t2043-light-and-psychological-review-lead-ban-on-dark-seances
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Digital Archives Psycic Observer 1943-1957 Noahs Ark Soc Empty Re: New Digital Archives Psycic Observer 1943-1957 Noahs Ark Soc

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:01 am

Thanks Very Happy
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

New Digital Archives Psycic Observer 1943-1957 Noahs Ark Soc Empty Re: New Digital Archives Psycic Observer 1943-1957 Noahs Ark Soc

Post by Admin Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:59 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:Thanks  Very Happy

Nice to hear from you Jane are you well?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:59 am

Admin wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:Thanks  Very Happy

Nice to hear from you Jane are you well?

YES im well thank you - hope the same to you - it's been a while since I was in here - forgot what the forum was called - but then I got a link in the email Very Happy
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down