SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Christmas and New Year

4 posters

Go down

Happy Christmas and New Year Empty Happy Christmas and New Year

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:02 am

Happy Christmas and New Year Christ10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Happy Christmas and New Year Empty Re: Happy Christmas and New Year

Post by mac Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:07 pm

Admin wrote:Happy Christmas and New Year Christ10

Can't see the right side of the image, Jim, but I wish members season's greetings and a happy and healthy new year. Smile

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:20 pm

mac wrote:
Admin wrote:Happy Christmas and New Year Christ10

Can't see the right side of the image, Jim, but I wish members season's greetings and a happy and healthy new year.  Smile

It’s because the other half is in ectoplasm. santa

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:31 pm

Happy new year
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:46 pm

Why the sudden activity here? It's been almost as dead as the grave for months on end.... Question

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:02 pm

Spirit Communication Mac; As a Spiritualist you know the grave does not constitute the end. I may have a bit more time to communicate soon...Hmm I am about to take on a new 3 year term as leader of that Spiritualist Group will get it to its centenary in the last year.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:16 am

Admin wrote:Spirit Communication Mac; As a Spiritualist you know the grave does not constitute the end. I may have a bit more time to communicate soon...Hmm I am about to take on a new 3 year term as leader of that Spiritualist Group will get it to its centenary in the last year.

I hope you do have more time, Jim.

I do my tiny bit to the best of my very limited ability elsewhere in cyber space. Not evangelising but trying to get over the simple message of survival. I love Modern Spiritualism, don't care much for it as a religion but even then it's a shed-load more meaningful and informative about survival than any alternative. (Spiritism comes a close second!)

As a dyed-in-the-wool Spiritualist my whole thrust out there in cyber space is to bang on about survival, communication et al. I don't generally do it as a Spiritualist because it's verboten anyway but the underlying principle is always there - survival. In the USA where I live in winter the Spiritualist church is about as common as hen's teeth so I have to work outside of its framework but I do try to drop in a dedication to it whenever I can Wink

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down