SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thought you might like to know

4 posters

Go down

thought you might like to know Empty thought you might like to know

Post by mac Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:02 am

http://afterlifeinstitute.org/

Afterlife Research and Education Institute, Inc.

Supporting afterlife researchers, developers, and educators

"Materializations in Red Light ~ The Felix Circle

November 24th, 2017|  Comments Off on Materializations in Red Light ~ The Felix Circle

Medium Kai Muegge and the Felix Circle have been working toward the goal of having physical manifestations in red light and eventually white light for many years. Remarkably, they have succeeded in having materializations in red light."

remarkable... Rolling Eyes

mac

Back to top Go down

thought you might like to know Empty Re: thought you might like to know

Post by Admin Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:46 am

Hmm Believe it or not, with Kai, someone who questions what he does especially after the reviews and research of him, it may seem the delay is more likely to be because of the need to find a way to perform the trick seamlessly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:43 am

trick? You suggestin' he's not kosher? Very Happy

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:48 am

thought you might like to know 789847 Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baumer7 Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:38 pm

Hi Mac & Jim:-),
    I saw Kai a couple years ago...what a show! There was no true evidence to be had...all phenomenal stuff.  There were taps in the ceiling...the dramatic reinactment of the spread cobweb (ectoplasm? yeahrite) over his chest...there was a weird smell that came from it & some people got hit with somethng wet when he did it...I can't imagine what he did to that liquid to get it to smell that way Razz ...there was a weird snakelike "entity" all glowing blue crawling accross the floor...It was really unconvincing to me...there was an apport that he took out of his eye & dropped it into a persons hand (done in red light)...right in front of me...didn't buy it!  People said they were physically touched around the circle in the dark but I was 2 seats away from him & was told that I was too close to get "touched."  Most likely was that whatever instrument he used was too awkward to "touch" someone right next to him!  The whole thing was just weird & I told the person who invited me (a medium who arranged for his visit) what I thought & she got mad at me!  I saw Caylor a while back, too...he also left alot to be desired but at least there were a couple of phenomenal things that happened with him that I thought were extrodinary & couldn't be explained...all non evidential...just phenomenal...
Steve
baumer7
baumer7

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:18 pm

That's why I refer to these practioners as 'phenomenalists' and their trade as 'phenomenalism'. Very Happy Laughing

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:21 pm

Just like the Vaudeville of The Davenports and Fay (both Fays theirs and Anna Eva) Mac. Its neither mediumship nor Spirit related.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:06 am

Admin wrote:Just like the Vaudeville of The Davenports and Fay (both Fays theirs and Anna Eva) Mac. Its neither mediumship nor Spirit related.

And at least some - perhaps the majority - of the audiences at their performances enjoy the shows they present. Yuh pays yer money and yuh takes yer choice.... It's Vaudeville, flim-flam, smoke-and-mirrors but if folk like it and want to believe we'd be unkind to want to tell 'em anything to upset their enjoyment - live and let-live, eh?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:59 am

The season of Goodwill Mac. bow
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:00 am

I think that may be Muegge and his followers enjoying themselves.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:12 pm

Admin wrote:I think that may be Muegge and his followers enjoying themselves.

Very Happy Laughing

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:17 pm

I believe current seances end with a lady being sawn in half and a rabbit being produced from a top hat.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:44 pm

obiwan wrote:I believe current seances end with a lady being sawn in half and a rabbit being produced from a top hat.

And if audience members enjoy the show who are we to say they're worng?  It's simply illusion, a source of entertainment.

But if they attend a demonstration believing/expecting/being informed they'll experience physical mediumship - not phenomenalism - then maybe the law could be brought into the picture because of apparent misrepresentation, or apparent fraud  Question

Yeah I know - I'm p***ing in the wind.  Rolling Eyes (my own asterisks)

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down