Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums - Page 6 Empty Re: Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums

Post by obiwan on Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:02 pm

I suspect you’re right Mac. Hope all’s well with you?

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums - Page 6 Empty Re: Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums

Post by mac on Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:20 pm

obiwan wrote:I suspect you’re right Mac. Hope all’s well with you?

I'm doin' just fine thanks, P - apart from old-age and increasing fragility! Very Happy How are you?

mac


Back to top Go down

Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums - Page 6 Empty Re: Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums

Post by obiwan on Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:50 pm

mac wrote:
obiwan wrote:I suspect you’re right Mac. Hope all’s well with you?

I'm doin' just fine thanks, P - apart from old-age and increasing fragility!   Very Happy How are you?

Glad to hear you’re doing ok Mac. I’m fine. Getting older but no wiser.

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums - Page 6 Empty Re: Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums

Post by mac on Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:22 pm

I understand, obi - me too! As one of my favourite sayings goes "Gettin' old sucks!"

mac


Back to top Go down

Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums - Page 6 Empty Re: Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:38 am

Interesting the Ian Broadmore Blog has become a protected view. https://www.ianbroadmore.co.uk/2020/02/09/psychic-news-truth-campaign-update-january-2020/?fbclid=IwAR0zJDaBPxL1jwxPEVDsrjET2Nn3dDep3kwKGUqXtB82gIHCkt0AWnpdbxk
Admin
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums - Page 6 Empty Re: Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums

Post by mac on Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:24 am

Admin wrote:Interesting the Ian Broadmore Blog has become a protected view. https://www.ianbroadmore.co.uk/2020/02/09/psychic-news-truth-campaign-update-january-2020/?fbclid=IwAR0zJDaBPxL1jwxPEVDsrjET2Nn3dDep3kwKGUqXtB82gIHCkt0AWnpdbxk

You need to leave a message and details that could be used for marketing etc. I decided against doing that. Laughing Wink I don't recall Ian Broadmore's involvement originally - anyone clue me up?

mac


Back to top Go down

Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums - Page 6 Empty Re: Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:11 am

Not really he originally published something that was quite good but like you I am not going to log in . Forgotten what it was as of now. Nearly 4 years on Roy no longer editor of PN and I may like Tony but do not see him as taking that strong a stand any time now I expect to see those same old PM's popping up again and working in teh same old way for largish sums of money.
Admin
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums - Page 6 Empty Re: Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums

Post by mac on Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:38 am

Admin wrote:Not really he originally published something that was quite good but like you I am not going to log in . Forgotten what it was as of now. Nearly 4 years on Roy no longer editor of PN and I may like Tony but do not see him as taking that strong a stand any time now I expect to see those same old PM's  popping up again and working in teh same old way for largish sums of money.

Cue Cabaret..., "Money makes the world go around, the world go around, the world go around...."

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=cabaret+money+makes+the+world+go+round

mac


Back to top Go down

Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums - Page 6 Empty Re: Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums

Post by mac on Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:45 am

Admin wrote:Not really he originally published something that was quite good but like you I am not going to log in . Forgotten what it was as of now. Nearly 4 years on Roy no longer editor of PN and I may like Tony but do not see him as taking that strong a stand any time now I expect to see those same old PM's  popping up again and working in teh same old way for largish sums of money.

It all seems so long ago that PN had its near-death-experience..... Now I can't be bothered with the magazine style mind/body/spirit publication that taught me so much once upon a time when it was a very different beast.

mac


Back to top Go down

Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums - Page 6 Empty Re: Psychic News TRUTH campaign to end fraud in physical mediums

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum