SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spider we call God!

3 posters

Go down

A Spider we call God! Empty A Spider we call God!

Post by AiR_Ravimelwani Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:32 am

Have you ever wondered why God can’t do what a little spider does? What does the spider do? A spider does something quite unique. Out of its own body, it creates a web, a world by itself – a world where the spider climbs, dances, moves. But where did the spider’s web come from? There was no external material.  The material was produced from the spider itself. If the spider could produce material from itself to create a world for itself, the web, why can’t God do the same with the cosmos?

It is believed that God has thus created this whole universe from God itself. God is unknown beyond human comprehension, but God exists - a Power, a Creator, and this Creator and Power, is manifested in the universe as you and me, as the world, as nature. People wonder “With what material did God create the mountains and the oceans, the skies and the clouds, the human beings, the plants, the animals?” All this is beyond human comprehension, but what we can understand is that if a spider could build its own web, why couldn’t God manifest this whole universe just like a spider? Only that the spider spins its beautiful web from its own silk, God uses his silk to create the universe, and all the creation in it! Food for thought…

AiR

AiR_Ravimelwani

Back to top Go down

A Spider we call God! Empty Re: A Spider we call God!

Post by Admin Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:03 am

Gee Air explaining God in terms of a spider. Anyone who accepts a God as creator understands this world is part of creation as are we and as creator they had that power, it is pointless to wonder because to us it is and will remain inexplicable. What we, as humans, cannot understand (as elucidated beautifully by Ghandi) is the nature of God, did they just start things off and then sit to observe the outcome, are they still actively involved, are they caring, uncaring or neutral. A million things which we as humans could never contemplate or try to explain.

I have allowed you to expound your ideas in this area but really believe that you are writing in an attempt to create an explanation that is personal to you not particularly material to others. So many of your thoughts are inherent in many other ideas already propounded on this forum and elsewhere  
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:29 am

Much as I find AiR's thoughts irrelevant and unrelated to my personal persuasion I'll give him his due over where he's posted his thoughts - very appropriately in a forum titled "Other Religions, New Age Concepts and Related Areas of Belief - Beyond Spiritualism- The Good The Bad and The Quirky :: Thoughts From Other Religions"

'The Good The Bad and The Quirky' is a very apt place to find his ideas. Laughing Wink

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down