SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colin Fry Physical Seance recording 22/02/2001

+7
mac
Serenity01
obiwan
Slatewriter
normy
Admin
nick pettitt
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Colin Fry Physical Seance recording 22/02/2001 Empty Colin Fry Physical Seance recording 22/02/2001

Post by nick pettitt Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:28 am

Here's a two hour seance recording that I've just uploaded to Youtube in three parts...

After the opening prayer and a few minutes of lively singing we hear Charlie who raises the vibrations with laughter followed by Mahatma Gandhi (aka Bapu) The seance was held in Colin Fry's Spirit Lodge in Haywards Heath on Thursday evening Feb 22nd 2001. I was there along with about 20 other sitters, it was conducted in full blackout and Colin was cable-tied by his wrists and legs to his chair in a curtained off cabinet. The voices could be heard moving around the room and some sitters were touched by the communicators.

Mahatma Gandhi (aka Bapu) continues his communication and then helps the wife of one of the sitters to come through who is able to embrace her husband but not talk, then Dolly (AKA Danial) comes through and answers questions including one I give him about how he helps the communicators come through, followed by another wife of a sitter and then the granddad of a sitter who both give evidential communications.

final part and a sitters granddad continues with his communication followed by Dolly and then a sitters son comes through with an emotional and evidential communication with his mum before Dolly returns to close the evening. We all then sang again as Colin and his chair levitates out of the cabinet into the centre of the room and Colin is brought out of trance.

nick pettitt

Back to top Go down

Colin Fry Physical Seance recording 22/02/2001 Empty Re: Colin Fry Physical Seance recording 22/02/2001

Post by Admin Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:33 pm

Thanks for that Nick.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Colin Fry Physical Seance recording 22/02/2001 Empty Re: Colin Fry Physical Seance recording 22/02/2001

Post by normy Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:59 am

I still occasionally play my recorded tapes from the 1990's at NAS seances with Colin as medium (and some by Stewart) Alexander). Who can forget the ear-splitting singing of Judy Garland singing through independent direct voice. Smile
normy
normy

Back to top Go down

Colin Fry Physical Seance recording 22/02/2001 Empty singing...

Post by Slatewriter Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:09 am

normy wrote:I still occasionally play my recorded tapes from the 1990's at NAS seances with Colin as medium (and some by Stewart) Alexander).   Who can forget the ear-splitting singing of Judy Garland singing through independent direct voice.  Smile  

...do you have any idea if what you have on tape of Judy Garland, sounds anything like the singing voice of 'Frances', who comes through to sing at Scott Milligan's seances...?

It would be great to hear a sample, if that's ok ?

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by normy Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:06 am

Slatewriter wrote:
normy wrote:I still occasionally play my recorded tapes from the 1990's at NAS seances with Colin as medium (and some by Stewart) Alexander).   Who can forget the ear-splitting singing of Judy Garland singing through independent direct voice.  Smile  

...do you have any idea if what you have on tape of Judy Garland, sounds anything like the singing voice of 'Frances', who comes through to sing at Scott Milligan's seances...?

I have to figure out a way of reproducing the audio cassette tape sound on to a digital recording. I could have a go at filming something with my video recorder to capture the sound, and put it on Youtube. I'm not very conversant with recording technology. Smile By the way, does Scott do direct voice or is it trance communication?
normy
normy

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:24 pm

Thanks for that Nick, it was absolutely fascinating. Was Colin gagged or just secured to the chair?

Are there other recordings?

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by nick pettitt Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:36 am

obiwan wrote:Thanks for that Nick, it was absolutely fascinating. Was Colin gagged or just secured to the chair?

Colin was just secured to his chair, as far as I know he was never gagged and yes I do have more recordings on cassettes. When I get time I'll convert some more and upload to Youtube.

nick pettitt

Back to top Go down

Post by normy Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:11 am

Part of the seance with Colin, as promised. I helped with the cable ties securing him to his chair but he was not gagged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWlVtyphRGM&feature=youtu.be
normy
normy

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:30 pm

nick pettitt wrote:
obiwan wrote:Thanks for that Nick, it was absolutely fascinating. Was Colin gagged or just secured to the chair?

Colin was just secured to his chair, as far as I know he was never gagged and yes I do have more recordings on cassettes. When I get time I'll convert some more and upload to Youtube.

Thanks Nick. Really fascinating.

Thanks Normy - I will have a listen later.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:33 pm

normy wrote:
Slatewriter wrote:

I have to figure out a way of reproducing the audio cassette tape sound on to a digital recording.  I could have a go at filming something with my video recorder to capture the sound, and put it on Youtube. I'm not very conversant with recording technology. Smile     By the way, does  Scott do direct voice or is it trance communication?  

To copy a cassette tape to digital you'll need a tape to usb connection and suitable software (unless a local firm could do it for you)
Or you could play the tape while recording with high volume on a hand held digi recorder.

Spirit work in direct voice through Scott, though sometimes through the trumpet. At the start of a seance Frances has quite a piercing voice when she's tuning up the voicebox Cool

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by normy Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:41 pm

What do you think of my recording I did using a video recorder, as in the above link to Youtube? It's amazing how piercing and loud and clear it is despite the tape noise.
normy
normy

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:57 pm

just listened - and it's quite a clear recording !
the voice sounds different to that of Francis through Scott Milligan though (from memory).
I understand the difficulties and need for conditions ...but it doesn't really resemble Judy Garland's tone and pronunciation, compared with her known recordings.
Just my view however Smile

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by normy Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:49 am

If you have a recording of Frances I would be interested in hearing it for comparisons
normy
normy

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:56 pm

normy wrote:If you have a recording of Frances I would be interested in hearing it for comparisons

No I don't, sorry to say. Listening to your recording, I was having to rely on memory from a couple of years ago...
I suppose she might be heard on one of Scott's CD's though Smile

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:58 pm

Hi Nick,

Thanks for a also putting up the Christmas Tree Séance, I am running a purely experimental one next Monday for charity. Dim red light being filmed with a low res camera. Who knows what will happen have been getting some things in recent open groups just try.

Anyway here are the links to Colin's Christmas Tree Séance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH-GHaYUsxw
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:01 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nick pettitt Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:16 am

Admin wrote:Hi Nick,

Thanks for a also putting up the Christmas Tree Séance, I am running a purely experimental one next Monday for charity. Dim red light being filmed with a low res camera. Who knows what will happen have been getting some things in recent open groups just try.

Look forward to hearing what happens in your experimental Christmas Tree Seance.
Here's a recording I've just uploaded from one of Colin's independent direct voice seances where Colin remained awake throughout and was able to join in with the conversations. Both Charlie and Magnus answer some interesting questions about the mechanics of independent voice...

nick pettitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:59 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nick pettitt Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:08 am

English comedian Peter Cook was one of the many communicators at Colin Fry's seance on the 5th July 2001. As always the seance was held in complete darkness, Colin was in deep trance and the voice came from the centre of the room. Peter had communicated before but it was the first time I'd heard him and I asked him if they had a 'Fog & Peach' on his side of life...

nick pettitt

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:34 am

Interesting. Thanks Nick.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity01 Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:26 am

nick, is there a reason the Seances are done in total darkness?

Serenity01
Serenity01

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:50 am

Serenity01 wrote:nick, is there a reason the Seances are done in total darkness?

I understand darkness is often necessary for the materialisation of the voice box used for the Independent Direct Voice.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by nick pettitt Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:07 am

Serenity01 wrote:nick, is there a reason the Seances are done in total darkness?

Although some mediums are able to produce ectoplasm in the light, Colin's mediumship required total darkness for the production of ectoplasm.

He did also sit in the light but then the communications would come from his own vocal cords.

nick pettitt

Back to top Go down

Post by nick pettitt Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:49 am

You never knew who would pop in to Colin's seances. This communicator told us he was the headmaster at the school in New England Road, Haywards Heath, the same road that we were having the seance. He said this was from 1940-1969 and his name was Mr Chalk.

nick pettitt

Back to top Go down

Post by nick pettitt Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:28 am

After Mr Chalk had done so well on his first time through as a communicator we were discussing why some could do it easier than others and then we were joined by Gordon with a few words...

nick pettitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next