SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Milligan!?

+16
Neilos
Kevin33315
COSC2014
Wes
mac
Shen1987
Waller
Lis
Admin
MU!!
Mark74
LeroyC
bravo321uk
obiwan
scottmilligan
Jane Lyzell
20 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Scott Milligan!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:42 pm

obiwan wrote:Scott - were you saying that Leslie Flint spoke via the Independent Direct Voice (at your demonstration I mean)?

YES HE DID GIVING NICK NAMES OUT TO THE SITTERS

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:43 pm

That's very interesting. I think it is important that it was people that knew him who were present too.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:46 pm

obiwan wrote:That's very interesting. I think it is important that it was people that knew him who were present too.
YES HE WHEN TO HIS FRIENDS AND TOLD THEM PERSONAL INFO . BUT REMEMEBER THIS ONLY ME SAYING TO , I DONT HAVE A REPORT TO BACK THIS UP ..BUT HE DID SPEAK TO A PERSONAL FRIEND 2 WEEKS AGO AT THE ARTHUR FIN COLLAGE AND THAT PERSON IS WRITEING A REPORT .

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:51 pm

scottmilligan wrote:
obiwan wrote:That's very interesting. I think it is important that it was people that knew him who were present too.
YES HE WHEN TO HIS FRIENDS AND TOLD THEM PERSONAL INFO . BUT REMEMEBER THIS ONLY ME SAYING TO , I DONT HAVE A REPORT TO BACK THIS UP ..BUT HE DID SPEAK TO A PERSONAL FRIEND 2 WEEKS AGO AT THE ARTHUR FIN COLLAGE AND THAT PERSON IS WRITEING A REPORT .

I understand what you're saying. You're telling us this for information only, not trying to convince anyone here that the phenomena are genuine. I think it is probably something that one needs to experience for oneself with a communication from someone we know don't you?

I think Leslie Flint was fascinating, but as you pointed out, he had to start somewhere. It is also useful to know Zerdini as he knew Flint quite well.

Last edited by obiwan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:58 pm

obiwan wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:

I understand what you're saying. You're telling us this for information only, not trying to convince anyone here that the phenomena are genuine. I think it is probably something that one needs to experience for oneself with a communication from someone we know don't you?

I think Leslie Flint was fascinating, but as you pointed out, he had to start somewhere. It is also useful to know Zerdini as he knew Flint quite well.

BUT I MAY ADDED THAT ZERDINI HAD A FALLING OUT WITH FLINT WHEN ZERDINI WAS ATTACKING GORDEN NAME INFRONT OF FLINT ..

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:58 pm

scottmilligan wrote:
obiwan wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:

BUT I MAY ADDED THAT ZERDINI HAD A FALLING OUT WITH FLINT WHEN ZERDINI WAS ATTACKING GORDEN NAME INFRONT OF FLINT ..

Friends fall out from time to time don't they?
Also, although Leslie Flint seems, on my research, to have been remarkable - he was still just a person and Zerdini is a person of principal imho.

Last edited by obiwan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:Why dident you ask John austin aboute al thos thIngs? Scott- for how long did you sat in his circle?
11 YEARS UNTIL HIS PASSING AND BEEN SITTING HOME CIRCLE FOR 14 YEARS FROM 16 TO 30

did you sat as the medium for 11 years whit him?

YES EACH WEEK FOR 11 YEARS IF I WAS ILL I DIDNT SIT AND CHRISTMAS AND IF I WAS ON HOILDAY ... I SAT EVERY WEDNESDAY WITHOUT FAIL .....

As the medium?

YES AS THE MEDIUM !!!! JOHNS WIFE MATIZED IN THE DARK I MAY ADD SPOKE TO JOHN AND TOLD HIM TO OVER SEE MY DEVELOPMENT WHICH HE DID ... COLIN WILL BACK THAT UP AS HE WAS THE MEDIUM SO FROM AGE 16 I SAT EVERY WEDNESDAY FOR PHYISCAL I NEVER LOOKED AT DEVELOPMENTING MENTEL MEDIUMSHIP I JUST SAT FOR PHYISCAL , I WAS ALLOWED BY JOHN TO SIT WITH COLIN AND ANOTHER TO PHYISCAL MEDIUMS THAT WAS MY LIFE FOR 11 YEARS TO HIS PASSING AND IM STILL SITTING NOW SO 14 YEARS IVE SAT FOR HAVE A CIRCLE OF 11 SITTERS THAT SIT WITH ME EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOR 2 HOURS

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:Did John whant you to goo oute public and demonstrait?

HE GAVE HE PERMISING TO START GOING PUBLIC AFTER THE OTHER WORLD SAID SO .

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:15 pm

scottmilligan wrote:

Well that is an acid test isn't it?

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
scottmilligan wrote:

Ok fare - whas that when he was youre circle leder ore was it in youre one home circle?

YES IT WAS ... MY SPIRIT HELPER OPENNED THE CIRCLE TO GUEST AT THE START . THEN SOMEONE ASKED IF I WOULD WORK SOMEWHERE JOHN ASKED THE GUIDES THE GUIDES GAVE THERE ANSWER AND HE APRROVED ...

SO I SAID YOU AGAIN JANE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME ??????

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:so thats meen it started after John past to spirit- intresting.- thanks!

NO JANE IT START BEFORE JOHN PASSED !!!!!!!
11 WEEKS INTO THE START OF MY CIRCLE THE VOICE IN MID AIR ... AND SO ON

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:51 pm

JOHN WAS CIRCLE LEADER FOR 11 YEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:54 pm

JOHN WAS STILL ALIVE IN THIS WORLD WHEN I WENT PUBLIC

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:You are confuses me now. were you not told you 11 years with John and your previous total spent 14 years - and in your own circle!?

NO JANE IVE BEEN SITTING IN TOTAL 14 YEAR IT WILLBE 15 YEARS ON THE 2ND OF MAY ..
I SAT AS JOHN AS MY CIRCLE LEADER FOR 11 YEARS

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:02 pm

SO IN THE 14 YEARS I GOT
WEEK 11 ... A VOICE IN MID AIR .
2 AND HALF YEARS IN TRANCE VOICE
4 YEARS IN TOTAL MATTER THROUGH MATTER
6 YEARS IN TRUMPETS AND DIRECT VOICE

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Scott Milligan!? - Page 2 Empty Physical Mediumship

Post by LeroyC Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:33 am

Hello everyone,

Most interesting. I agree that any forum which acts as a whipping post for physical mediumship is not really playing the game. In relation to Mr Milligan I cannot comment on his mediumship as I have never sat with him. If Scott you sit in love and harmony, and for the best reasons, then that is fine. My contention, and I cannot coment on what Scott gets as I said, is what is the quality of the evidence you are getting ?.
Ie, If I as a complete stranger were to sit in your circle as a guest and have a physical communication ( ie, through direct voice say ) from a member of my 'deceaced' family, and the they gave evidential communication to me; then that (for me ) would be a pretty good demonsteration of evidence.

You may well be getting this for sitters, and I hope you are. If you are just getting lots of phenomena and little evidence, then perhaps it is time to rethink going public and go back into your circle and work with your guides until you are able to demonstrate to a competent standard.
By the way I have heard both Daniel ( and spoken to him) and Daphne when 'Colin' was demonstrating, and I know Zerdini was very familiar with their communications. I find it a little strange that they work through you as well ??? Neutral Neutral

LeroyC

LeroyC

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:48 am

LeroyC wrote:Hello everyone,

Most interesting. I agree that any forum which acts as a whipping post for physical mediumship is not really playing the game. In relation to Mr Milligan I cannot comment on his mediumship as I have never sat with him. If Scott you sit in love and harmony, and for the best reasons, then that is fine. My contention, and I cannot coment on what Scott gets as I said, is what is the quality of the evidence you are getting ?.
Ie, If I as a complete stranger were to sit in your circle as a guest and have a physical communication ( ie, through direct voice say ) from a member of my 'deceaced' family, and the they gave evidential communication to me; then that (for me ) would be a pretty good demonsteration of evidence.

You may well be getting this for sitters, and I hope you are. If you are just getting lots of phenomena and little evidence, then perhaps it is time to rethink going public and go back into your circle and work with your guides until you are able to demonstrate to a competent standard.
By the way I have heard both Daniel ( and spoken to him) and Daphne when 'Colin' was demonstrating, and I know Zerdini was very familiar with their communications. I find it a little strange that they work through you as well ??? Neutral Neutral

LeroyC

HI .
LET ME CLEAR THIS UP DANIELS IS NOT THE SAME DANIEL THAT WORKS WITH COLIN ! COLINS IS DOLLY (AKA REAL NAME DANIEL)
MY DANIEL IS A YOUNG BOY AND PLAY THE ROLE IN THE SEANCE LIKE MICKY WITH MR FLINT.
I DO HAVE PERSONAL communication TO SITTER WHO ARE UNKNOWN TO ME IN THE SEANCE BUT REMEMEBER THE NEED OF THE SITTERS CAN AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF A SEANCE, SO IF THEY ALL WANTED PERSONAL WHICH I HOPE THEY DO, THEN THATS WHAT THEY GET ,, BUT IF THEY ENTER THAT ROOM ONLY WANTING TRUMPETS MOVING AND THINGS MOVING THEN THATS WHAT THEY GET,
I HOPE THAT CLEARS THE DANIELS ISH UP ... FANCIES IS A DIFFERENT STORY SHE WORK WITH MR FLINT, MR FRY , JOAN , AND ME AND HER HELP IN THE VOICE BOXS IS INPORTANT AS SHE BUILDS AND HELPS FORM THE VOICE BOX FOR PERSONAL communication ( IE LOVE ONES ) TO COME .
KIND REGARDS
SCOTT

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Is the Francis, Francis Gumm, aka Judy Garland. If memory serves me well she was one of the regulars at Colin Fry's seances

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by MU!! Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:37 pm

Mark74 wrote:Is the Francis, Francis Gumm, aka Judy Garland. If memory serves me well she was one of the regulars at Colin Fry's seances
But not exclusively with Fry.

z and Garland

By the way I have heard both Daniel ( and spoken to him) and Daphne when 'Colin' was demonstrating, and I know Zerdini was very familiar with their communications. I find it a little strange that they work through you Scott Milligan as well ??? Neutral Neutral

LeroyC
Why would that be strange? I would expect that any spirit who has acquired the talent and power and having invested the energy and sacrifice to express themselves on the physical plane in such dramatic ways to be hopeful if not diligent in looking for portals to do so.

MU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:01 pm

I don't understand why Francis can't work through Scott as well. Many friends, controls have worked with a number of mediums, this is nothing new.

I believe Jane has been sitting for a number of years for physical development, may I ask what have you produced Jane during your time sitting for physical development.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:27 pm

As an aside, Scott, zerdini told me that he never fell out with Leslie. They remained firm friends until he passed away and he says they subsequently spoke via independent direct voice.

Just FYI.

Back to the original discussion: the only way to back up claims of physical mediumship is to show it as far as I can see. At what stage this takes place is a matter of personal judgement for the person making the claim.

The test is simple. Either the phenomena can be demonstrated under controlled conditions or not. If not, then the medium should expect criticism. That is their choice though.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:32 pm

I've done 9 test control seances and passed each one . The people told me about the disagreement was my circle leader John , plus one was Gordon driver for years and the other one is heigh up in the snu ... So I trust what why say ...

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:07 pm

scottmilligan wrote:I've done 9 test control seances and passed each one . The people told me about the disagreement was my circle leader John , plus one was Gordon driver for years and the other one is heigh up in the snu ... So I trust what why say ...
and I trust zerdini.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:09 pm

SO YO KNOW ABOUT THE PLOICE RECORD TOO ?? I HAVE THE REPORT

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:11 pm

scottmilligan wrote:I've done 9 test control seances and passed each one .

I'm not in a position to comment but would say that at the end of the day the choice is yours, no one else's.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next