SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6th Realm Pendulum Mediumship Communication?

2 posters

Go down

6th Realm Pendulum Mediumship Communication? Empty 6th Realm Pendulum Mediumship Communication?

Post by MU!! Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Carol ???'s son transitioned at the age of 20 approximately Y2007. Shortly after that time, he is claimed to be in communication with his mother via telepathic thought and the use of a pendulum pointing mechanism.

Carol and Mikey Thread

Carol and Mikey Video Thread

Carol and Mikey Posts - Archived

Anyone want to take a shot at the validity of Carol and Mikey? Are they providing survival of death and/or afterlife evidences?

MU!!

Back to top Go down

6th Realm Pendulum Mediumship Communication? Empty Re: 6th Realm Pendulum Mediumship Communication?

Post by Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:37 am

I have run into this before MU the communication leaves me troubled. There are very great moral issues in this where someone could fall in a big hole trying this. When taught to dowse using a pendulum one basic rule is not for self, family or close friends. Your subconscious mind can so clearly create any conversation it wishes to.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6th Realm Pendulum Mediumship Communication? Empty Re: 6th Realm Pendulum Mediumship Communication?

Post by MU!! Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:45 am

Jim, I have mixed feelings on this mediumship in particular. Although Carol claims that she asks Mikey evidential questions, she does not relate these nor does she setup any knind of public testing of Mikey's validity.

Then there is the fact that as a 6th realm being he dodges questions with "you wouldn't understand how it is in etherea" aka Heaven to Mikey ??? and that 6th realm beings typically, like Christ, don't play pendulum games.

I don't know there is something not quite right about all of this and I hope I am wrong.

MU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down