SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Sharing.

+2
Admin
bravo321uk
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just Sharing. - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Sharing.

Post by bravo321uk Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:46 am

Its Interesting that you talk about energy and electricity, The day of our sitting I get extremely sensitive and I can only describe that my entire body fills with a "charge" to the point where if someone touches my hands they can feel what they describe as an electrical pulse.. I cannot be trusted near anything electrical especially if i get frustrated about something... It kind of a running joke now..... on xmas eve my partner and I were watching vids on you tube,,, about a circle that gets flowers to move in sitters hands,,, And my partner got all excited about us trying this, just to see if we could do it ha. anyway off to Tescos to get some flowers,, when we come back,, myself my partner and my mother went down the seance room,,,, Now we were meant to be trying to do it without me in an altered state,,, we tried for 15 mins and nothing... So I went into a light altered state.... and with in seconds the flowers would move... but only if they were holding them tightly and my hands were moving round the outside,,,, (not touching) I then held a carnation that began to blossom there and then in front of us,,,, I often say to my partner that i think that much of the movement within the circle is from this energy... as it would make sense that the controls can use it.

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:54 am

Clearly from what I have just written I think you are right l Very Happy . If we have an aerial problem on the digital TV I have to work really hard not to get energised or I can never tune the thing in properly

Its a standing joke that, at times I knock the TV reception out. I have to focus on not turning Lis's computer off as I used to especially if I get wound up.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:36 am

I recall reading in Leslie Flint's biography that thunderstorms could affect the phenomena.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:36 am

""If you look and think about it you will see there are some natural things involved which can create significant variations"" Admin

Which is why accepting general answers are counter productive in the long run.

I now have an artificial hip joint, which after a semi-successful job, is super responsive to falling barometric pressures. Bloody agony, usually, coupled with immobility.
There are so many subtle factors in mediumship that we don't have the remotest clue about. Virtually all explorations of the wider picture are limited to intellectual assessment. Being 'ready' to receive seems to be a major starting point. If so, how do we prepare ourselves?
There is still more to be understood about Mediumship than has so far been uncovered and dowsing skills seem to be a fruitful avenue to proceed along, coupled with a deepening understanding Natural Law.
Providing survival evidence is a basic essential, but once obtained - then what?

Last edited by hiorta on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change of a word.)
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum