SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great article by KatyKing. . .

+4
Admin
KatyKing
Quiet
Left Behind
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Great article by KatyKing. . .  - Page 2 Empty Re: Great article by KatyKing. . .

Post by Loneblossom Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:05 am

I like your photo KK. You look very amiable.

I'm going to subscribe to PN so I'll hand in my 'book report' on your article in due course!! Very Happy
Loneblossom
Loneblossom

Back to top Go down

Great article by KatyKing. . .  - Page 2 Empty Re: Great article by KatyKing. . .

Post by KatyKing Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Very Happy (preens)...
Oh how kind loneblossom and of course the camera always adds ten pounds!
On that particular shoot [there are so many] one was aiming for 'may be old, bald and fat but looks avuncular' image that today's celebrity mags so seem to expect.
Must dash... Hello photographers are at the door.
:-)
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:08 pm

KatyKing wrote:Good letter from Jim LB in last TW. That could have been an article in itself Jim.
I don't think there's much difference if any between Christian scriptures and Spiritualism but there's quite a gulf between churchianity and Spiritualism.
Will have a go at something for TW once I get next PN pitch done.

Thanks, Peter. Maybe I will write something longer and submit it as an article.

Yes, I suspect that there's a vast gulf between primitive (1st century) Christianity, and what it became within a few centuries. Crying or Very sad

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:09 pm

petal34 wrote:I may just do that,Jim.
A few questions?

Questions?

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:10 pm

KatyKing wrote:
Will have a go at something for TW once I get next PN pitch done.

Excellent idea, Peter! Very Happy

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:30 pm

I'm back in work today Jim so could be a while.
No idea where that last lovely 16 days went to.
For some reason holiday time runs much faster than does work time.
Had my traditional... "I don't want to go to school" tantrum this morning before Mrs K forced me out the door with a cheerful wave and joyous toss of my packed lunch behind me.
Roll on retirement!
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by petal34 Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Enjoy working while you can,KK
retirement is a load old bunk... Suspect
petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:48 pm

You know, I really do love being retired. My life has taken a few bad turns since I retired, but those things can't be laid at retirement's door.

Other than, of course, the reduced income, I think retirement as such has been great for me.

But then, I've always been as lazy as hell anyway! Laughing

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by petal34 Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:12 am

Left Behind wrote:You know, I really do love being retired. My life has taken a few bad turns since I retired, but those things can't be laid at retirement's door.

Other than, of course, the reduced income, I think retirement as such has been great for me.

But then, I've always been as lazy as hell anyway! Laughing

Jim

Very Happy
I like to be active,Jim. I love to keep busy. I think I would have been dead by now,if I didn't have something to keep my mind occupied during waking hours.
petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:43 pm

After 34-years I still really enjoy teaching and the wages are handy too. It's just all the rest of the BS that goes with it. Education managers and 'new initiatives' are like kittens with tinsel.
Mrs. K has (early) retired and says that her days are so full now that she doesn't know how she ever found the time to go to work.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:52 pm

It's no lie, Peter! I honestly DON'T know where I ever found the time to work! And I still don't have as much time to do things in, as I'd like to have.

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Left Behind wrote:It's no lie, Peter! I honestly DON'T know where I ever found the time to work! And I still don't have as much time to do things in, as I'd like to have.

Jim

As Louis Armstrong sang:

We have all the time in the world
Time enough for life to unfold
All the precious things love has in store
We have all the love in the world
If that's all we have
You will find we need nothing more
Every step of the way will find us

With the cares of the world far behind us
Just for love nothing more nothing less only love
Every step of the way will find us
With the cares of the world far behind us
Just for love nothing more nothing less only love

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:15 pm

What was the movie that song featured in?
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:36 pm

KatyKing wrote:What was the movie that song featured in?

On Her Majesty's Secret Service

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:09 am

Given where this topic has gone I shall just shuffle it into General Chat
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Of course, ta.
Super film.
Done now Jim.
;-)
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2