SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Love, Universal Reform and Fraud:

2 posters

Go down

Free Love, Universal Reform and Fraud: Empty Free Love, Universal Reform and Fraud:

Post by Admin Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:00 am

This book could be interesting John Patrick Deveney is another of our very serious historical researchers and thinkers.

http://www.theohistory.org/AbstractCamps_Deveney.pdf
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Free Love, Universal Reform and Fraud: Empty Re: Free Love, Universal Reform and Fraud:

Post by KatyKing Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:40 pm

Deveney seems to have inherited Buescher's mantle since the latter allegedly turned born again and shut down his website.
'Free Love' sells books but mainly our women forebears used that term to denote a woman's consensual rights in marriage and property issues on divorce.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Free Love, Universal Reform and Fraud: Empty Re: Free Love, Universal Reform and Fraud:

Post by Admin Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Not our Victoria Woodhull however, just working through an article I will send to PN about her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:41 am

Bit of a go-er was Viccy. Cora LV-etc. was another.
Good for them say I.
Sauce for the goose............
Some of our prominent 'gentlemen' Spiritualist forefathers were no better than they should have been either.
It takes all sorts.
We were closeted gay male central in SNU when I wer a lad. One poor chap who was Pres for years must have been fit to explode sometimes.
Thank goodness for today's open and far more honest inclusivity.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down