SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debunking of Darrel Bem's proof of psychic abilities

3 posters

Go down

Debunking of Darrel Bem's proof of psychic abilities Empty Debunking of Darrel Bem's proof of psychic abilities

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:22 am

Psychic ability study debunked, lots of reports on this
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-psychic-ability-study-debunked-20120315,0,837931.story
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Debunking of Darrel Bem's proof of psychic abilities Empty Re: Debunking of Darrel Bem's proof of psychic abilities

Post by _Leslie_ Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:23 am

I can understand their frustration - I follow baking recipes to the 'letter' and they never turn out anything like the pictures Wink
_Leslie_
_Leslie_

Back to top Go down

Debunking of Darrel Bem's proof of psychic abilities Empty Re: Debunking of Darrel Bem's proof of psychic abilities

Post by KatyKing Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:34 am

Flat pack funiture with me. It said on the box home study desk. Picture was of a desk and step by step instructiions that I thought I'd followed indicated that a desk would manifest.
Dog and I both agreed that it turned out as a comfy if somewhat wobbly indoor kennel.
She was never out of it until it collapsed.
Made a lovely bonfire after that. But never a desk.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down