SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 could become very trying

4 posters

Go down

2012 could become very trying  Empty 2012 could become very trying

Post by Admin Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:12 am

With this kind of thing appearing everywhere http://ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com/2011/12/personal-message-from-galactic_20.html oh well what will they all do in 2013 my guesss is pick another year in the future. I got this from Sandra McFaddens weird Facebook Page calling itself Psychic news Lted based upon the company she told us elsewhere as publiceye she had registered. Strangely she started this about 10 days before the Psychic News relaunch and joined the "freiends" from her face book page, the group worldwide Spiritualists and other groups to make it seem like it was a big group.

The material on it includes some of the wierdest and whackiest of the New Age. It was so bad I took my name off it and the other groups. Those of you who are on facebook may find you have been joined to this page, which has nothing to do with the original Psychic News and the relaunched paper. Those who go to it will notice it also has effectively zero Spiritualist Content but mainly paranormal, new age and psychic. Not my cup of tea at all.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

2012 could become very trying  Empty Re: 2012 could become very trying

Post by mac Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:14 am

Admin wrote:With this kind of thing appearing everywhere http://ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com/2011/12/personal-message-from-galactic_20.html oh well what will they all do in 2013 my guesss is pick another year in the future. I got this from Sandra McFaddens weird Facebook Page calling itself Psychic news Lted based upon the company she told us elsewhere as publiceye she had registered. Strangely she started this about 10 days before the Psychic News relaunch and joined the "freiends" from her face book page, the group worldwide Spiritualists and other groups to make it seem like it was a big group.

The material on it includes some of the wierdest and whackiest of the New Age. It was so bad I took my name off it and the other groups. Those of you who are on facebook may find you have been joined to this page, which has nothing to do with the original Psychic News and the relaunched paper. Those who go to it will notice it also has effectively zero Spiritualist Content but mainly paranormal, new age and psychic. Not my cup of tea at all.

" I got this from Sandra McFaddens weird Facebook Page calling itself Psychic news Lted based upon the company she told us elsewhere as publiceye she had registered."

So that's who 'publiceye' was. At the time of PN's near-destruction I was unable to decide whether the claimed registration of the PN logo was a genuine attempt to prevent asset-stripping by you-know-who. It did sound like the attempt was genuine but from the few forum contributions made I couldn't feel totally confident.

When publiceye disappeared from the forum boards it was a mystery as to whether the PN name had actually been registered at all. Are we any closer to resolving the mystery?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:20 am

Yes I think we are Mac, if the lawyers behind the JV Trust have approved a go ahead Sandra has no right to that name albeit, despite her prostestations upon this forum, that she would never block a relaunch of Psychic news as an independent publication, it appears that the timimg of her Facebook site suggest that, at the best, she wanted to ride on the back of it.

Unfortunate but I guess the JV Trust lawyers would be amongst the best of their type, after all they are the dividing line between a major Spiritualist Trust Fund and legal problems.

Initially Sandra's motives, which appeared to be blocking the SNU, whilst driving Graham Hewitt to distraction looked good. However, I now wonder about them and whether she is really going to follow her promises on the Forum (to never try to interfere with the relaunch of an independent Psychic News). I have also established that she also has "registered" the Butterfly Trust, as a brand name, this is, of course, Eric Hatton's own charity in memory of his wife, so I have to question what are the actual motives of Sandra McFadden, aka publiceye, in all of this, "Chancer" or posible saviour? What is clear is that the SNU did legally register Psychic News as copyright, onsold to the JV Trust, so whatever she intended she failed to follow through correctly, in the strictist legal terms.

In honesty I have no position upon Sandra except her interests are far broader than that of the Spiritualist movement and we will never truly understand the motivations behind the actions she has taken. I do hope she does not try to drag more money out of the reserves Spiritualism has by trying a, very apparently, spurious action against the JV Trust.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:05 am

What a curious situation, Jim. Goodness knows what her motivation was but like you I hope she leaves matters well alone now.

In the meantime I'll take a look online.

thanks

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:38 am

Admin wrote:Yes I think we are Mac, if the lawyers behind the JV Trust have approved a go ahead Sandra has no right to that name albeit, despite her prostestations upon this forum, that she would never block a relaunch of Psychic news as an independent publication, it appears that the timimg of her Facebook site suggest that, at the best, she wanted to ride on the back of it.

Unfortunate but I guess the JV Trust lawyers would be amongst the best of their type, after all they are the dividing line between a major Spiritualist Trust Fund and legal problems.

Initially Sandra's motives, which appeared to be blocking the SNU, whilst driving Graham Hewitt to distraction looked good. However, I now wonder about them and whether she is really going to follow her promises on the Forum (to never try to interfere with the relaunch of an independent Psychic News). I have also established that she also has "registered" the Butterfly Trust, as a brand name, this is, of course, Eric Hatton's own charity in memory of his wife, so I have to question what are the actual motives of Sandra McFadden, aka publiceye, in all of this, "Chancer" or posible saviour? What is clear is that the SNU did legally register Psychic News as copyright, onsold to the JV Trust, so whatever she intended she failed to follow through correctly, in the strictist legal terms.

In honesty I have no position upon Sandra except her interests are far broader than that of the Spiritualist movement and we will never truly understand the motivations behind the actions she has taken. I do hope she does not try to drag more money out of the reserves Spiritualism has by trying a, very apparently, spurious action against the JV Trust.

That was an interesting look at her website. Wink She sure gets around from what can be found there.

"I have also established that she also has "registered" the Butterfly Trust, as a brand name, " She says on her website: "Butterfly Fellowship®️ Trade make of the Butterfly Fellowship. All rights reserved to Sandra McFadden. No one else has any rights to this trade mark." Rather like the Psychic News situation, it's similar but not exactly similar....

Perhaps an unfortunate coincidence with the Butterfly Fellowship situation? Seemingly more deliberate in connection with PN.

I wonder who does the blurb for her website? Evidently not herself....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:48 am

Seemingly Sandra has now gained a weekly slot on an American (New York?) radio station which features the paranormal.

Details of the above: My new show will be going out on mondays at 1AM eastern time and 6AM GMT, it will be on Party934-94 FM. But you can link on the internet at party934.com.

Last edited by hiorta on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 am

Interesting, too, how she's apparently closely connected to 'Public Spirited' http://www.sandramcfadden.co.uk/id8.html

which, tells us, quote: Public Spirited Newspape™️ is now on facebook. (sic)

There is also a link to another online location: http://psychicsnews.co.uk/ where there can be found a hyperlink to 'Spirit of Psychic News'. I remember that name being used during the time when PN was out of service. curious Question

It's a good thing I have a generous nature or I might be inclined to think that certain folk are deliberately playing name-games....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:58 am

hiorta wrote:Seemingly Sandra has now gained a weekly slot on an American (New York?) radio station which features the paranormal.

I think that's an appropriate forum for what she has to say. Wink

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by ewan irvine Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:59 pm

I was asked to join the facebook site and it was very misleading and not until further examination that i realised that it was not the official "psychic News' site.

The fact that this is the second name that has been used - firstly "The Butterly Fellowship" and then the use of "Psychics News", shows that no common sense has been used.

If you create something, firstly you make sure that it is original and not been in use before, and clearly she has not used any common sense at all in this approach.

ewan irvine

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:26 pm

ewan irvine wrote:I was asked to join the facebook site and it was very misleading and not until further examination that i realised that it was not the official "psychic News' site.

The fact that this is the second name that has been used - firstly "The Butterly Fellowship" and then the use of "Psychics News", shows that no common sense has been used.

If you create something, firstly you make sure that it is original and not been in use before, and clearly she has not used any common sense at all in this approach.

I suspect that some consideration has been given to the use of the various names in the way they have. Wink

There's never any necessity for originality - one can largely do what one chooses when creating a personal web-space. One may be challenged or even threatened with the law but mostly (I'd guess) it's not worth pursuing such inconsequential individuals. That it's misleading probably won't concern the individuals involved. The world has many who don't appear to care about issues that others look down on them for.

Caution should always be the watchword when accepting online invitations.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down