SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joks notes A tale on lifes journey

2 posters

Go down

Joks notes A tale on lifes journey Empty Joks notes A tale on lifes journey

Post by jock Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:37 am

http://jockmcarthur.com/jocks-notes-a-tale-on-life%e2%80%99s-journey/

Please look in and comment and all the writers on here could you proof read and give me corrections where needed, there will be a lot Thank you Jock  Joks notes A tale on lifes journey 382644

jock

Back to top Go down

Joks notes A tale on lifes journey Empty Re: Joks notes A tale on lifes journey

Post by zerdini Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:32 pm

There is too much to correct, Jock. Rolling Eyes

Surely you could find someone to correct the grammar and spelling for you, from among your church members, before posting it on a forum like this.

That would be much more sensible.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by jock Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:30 am

I have already had a lady tidy it up of line and she says and I concur to this if it were to be grammatically correct it would lose the essence of me and it would be almost clinical with no soul. If you want some advice from me the two worlds magazine is too prissy and pc and does not appeal to the populace and it repeats itself every few years. Now take the Psychic World that has the soul of Ray Taylor and has the heart of his daughter Candy, is run by volunteers and amateurs and does appeal to the people. ///

jock

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:14 pm

jock wrote:I have already had a lady tidy it up of line and she says and I concur to this if it were to be grammatically correct it would lose the essence of me and it would be almost clinical with no soul. If you want some advice from me the two worlds magazine is too prissy and pc and does not appeal to the populace and it repeats itself every few years. Now take the Psychic World that has the soul of Ray Taylor and has the heart of his daughter Candy, is run by volunteers and amateurs and does appeal to the people. ///

Jock you asked for corrections and proof reading. It has no soul the way it is written - badly and full of errors!

There is no excuse for ignorance.

If you want some advice from me the two worlds magazine is too prissy and pc and does not appeal to the populace and it repeats itself every few years.

No Jock, I don't want advice from someone who cannot even write a proper article.

If you think that you can insult a magazine founded by Emma Hardinge Britten in 1887 and has been in continuous production since then you are very much mistaken. That says more about you than you realise.

As for Psychic World 'run by volunteers and amateurs' the less said the better. Rolling Eyes

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by jock Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:22 pm

Emma Hardinge Britten is not running it now, Bless her .I do not profess to be a writer I wrote a few notes at others request which might help them in their quest. We will see in the fullness of time the results  Joks notes A tale on lifes journey 382644

jock

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:34 pm

jock wrote:Emma Hardinge Britten is not running it now, Bless her .I do not profess to be a writer I wrote a few notes at others request which might help them in their quest. We will see in the fullness of time the results  Joks notes A tale on lifes journey 382644

How do you know that EHB is not involved in "Two Worlds" now?

Why post your writings on here? It doesn't have much appeal to the members. It would be better directed at those who you claim asked you to write it.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down